THE BASEBALL CONTEST ; THE SA...

By LIL_ST4RR

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ; Scotty Smalls moves to a new neighbourhood his... More

OUR BASEBALLS PLAYERS ✨
THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER VACATIONS
A/N
THE SLEEPOVER
THE POOL
FOURTH OF JULY
THE BEAST HUNTING
THE BIGGEST PICKLE WE ALL GOT IN

A NEW BASEBALL TEAM AROUND

43 0 0
By LIL_ST4RR

TOMORROW

"Where are they?" Benny asked impatiently.

"Oh please." Kenny said rolling his eyes, "Y/N's grounded. So they probably all are."

"We can't wait any longer for them, they're not gonna be here." Bertram said with noises in agreement.

Suddenly, they saw Y/N running to the sandlot with her friends trying to keep up with her, when Y/N finally was to the sandlot she layed on the ground tired of all this running, "GUESS WHO'S BACK?!" She yelled.

"You're not grounded?!" Kenny said in shock.

"I have my ways." Y/N said getting up.

"Wow, shocker." He said rolling his eyes.

"You should be happy we're here after what we have done that's because of a certain person's fault." Aaliyah said side eyeing Y/N making her hit her elbow with hers.

"Okay, okay, that's enough. Base up everyone!" Benny yelled.

LIKE I SAID before : They all played at the sandlot and had fun, no more contests, no more of who can stay or not, no more of enemies and arguments. Just fun. They actually became friends anyways!

"Who are they?" Danielle asked.

"They're probably their friends now we can all play baseball together!" Ashley said excited.

"Yeah, no." Giselle said, "You see someone and think they're gonna be friends with ya." Giselle shrugged with noises in agreement.

"Whatever.." Ashley said rolling her eyes.

They all seemed kinda angry, the girls were confused of the whole thing and saw the boys giving each other stares, "What's going on?" Y/N asked, "Elijah?!"

No answer.

"I'm so confused." Isabella said with noises in agreement, "The Incredible Beasts" walked towards them confused of the situation.

"That's easy when you play with a bunch of rejects." A guy said.

"Yeah! Rejects." Madelyn, Philips' girlfriend said.

"Shut your mouth, Phillips!" Benny yelled.

"What'd you say, crap face?" Ham asked.

"You shouldn't even be allowed to touch a baseball. Except for Rodriguez! You're all an insult to the game." He said.

"Come on! We'll take you on, right here, right now!" Ham yelled with cheering noises.

"But what about our-" Danielle tried to ask.

Ham and "Phillips" started to call themselves names which made the girls confused, "You play ball like a girl!" Ham yelled.

"Hey!" Danielle said.

"Sorry." Ham mumbled to Danielle.

"Oh so you're playing baseball with girls?" Phillips asked.

"What's the problem with that?" Isabella asked.

"Everything." He said, "You're just a bunch of crappy rejects who thinks they're good at baseball when they suck at it!" Maelyn said making them all laughed, Y/N walked towards her and took her head putting her down while Jordan tried to grab her away from Madelyn.

"Get her Y/N!" Everyone chanted.

Phillips is a bully and jerk that the Sandlot boys hate. He's known for his rude behavior and always seems to get in their way. However, his true passion is baseball, just like the Sandlot boys. Despite being their rival, he's incredibly talented and makes for a good competition on the diamond. But off the field, he's a constant thorn in their side, always trying to show them up or pick a fight.

a/n : thanks to AI!! 😝😝

"Kenny!" Y/N said running towards her brother.

"What?" He asked.

"Who are they?" Y/N asked.

"That's Jordan Phillips and his little minions.." He explained.

"Oh, I see that." Y/N said.

"Hey you!" Jordan yelled.

"Me?" Y/N asked making him nod, she walked up towards him confused of what he wanted.

"You shouldn't be playing with some rejects, I saw you playing you're not even that bad." He said, "You deserve better." He said smirking taking Y/N's hand with her taking her hand off him in embarrassment.

"What.. What's happening?" Squints asked confused.

"Phillips' trying to get himself with Y/N like he doesn't have a girl already." Ham said facepalming himself, "What an idiot."

"What?!" Kenny and Benny yelled running towards the two.

"Leave my sister alone!" Kenny said.

"Yeah, leave her alone!" Benny added.

"She don't like you!" Kenny said.

"Yeah she likes anyone but you!" Benny said.

"So what? I can't talk to anyone anymore? I was about to ask her on a friendly date." Jordan asked, Benny started to zone out offended of what he said.

Kenny started to hit Phillips, "Chill he's not that worth it!" Benny said stopping from zoning out.

"No he called us rejects, and said he's gonna ask Y/N on a date!" Kenny said.

"What?!" Benny said shocked jumping in the fight before the boys separated them.

"So, you wanna go out?" Jordan asked.

The boys made signs of me not to do it, "We'll see about that." Y/N said smirking running towards her friends.

"Are you actually going to do it?" Benny asked.

"What makes you think I'd do that?" Y/N asked making them chuckle.

"We'll take you on right now!" Ham yelled with the boys chanting.

The girls sat on a bench talking to each other watching the two teams compete against each other, "Go guys! Don't let them win against you!" Amelia yelled

"Go!" The girls yelled cheering on them.

"Come on, Benny.." Y/N said to herself.

"Wooo!" They cheered.

"Who are the rejects now?" Ashley asked smirking at them.

"Let's go!" Philips yelled biking away.

To celebrate their win, the boys decided to go to the amusement park!

KENNY'S POV :

"Y/N, I told you, you can't come with the team!" I told Y/N for the 100th time.

"Why not?" She whined.

"Kenny, let your sister go with you." Our mom said.

"But-" I tried to reason her.

"She's going." My mom said.

"Okay but you better not go near us." I told her.

"It's cool! Not like I wanted to anyways, I think my friends are going there too." Y/N mumbled.

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

Y/N'S POV :

I saw Kenny and his friends but no signs of Danielle, Mariana, Sophia, Aaliyah, Amelia, Giselle, Ashley or Isabella. I didn't want to bother them so I took my own ticket and walked around, I all saw them eating something and they all ran to the Trabait. I decided to come here too because I had nowhere to go.. I had pretty much fun, even if it was on my own. "Are you guys okay?" I said turning my head.

"Y/N! Come on!" Kenny said to me

"What? I had nowhere to go and I wanted that thing you had too!" I explained.

Suddenly, they all started to throw up, "Ew!" I said disgusted, I immediately went out of the ride running away from them not wanting to touch the vomit or be near them, some of the vomit went on some people and I felt so bad for them, imagine getting vomit on you!

Yuck!

"Oh you guys that's disgusting!" I said juking the vomit and walking to some other ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 86 18
*COMPLETED* Y/n appears in The Sandlots movie and realized that she was in The Sandlots movie coming from the future 2023 to 1962. She ends up fallin...
198K 2K 15
{Benny x Reader} Y/n just moved back to her hometown with her new stepbrother Scotty Smalls. He goes and plays baseball with the sandlot boys and the...
8.9K 67 26
(I know it's in 1962 but she's gonna have a Walkman cause I need her too) Y/n Peters has known Scotty Smalls since she was in second grade, she's old...
20.3K 197 16
the year was summer, 1962, and me, my mom, and my step-dad, Bill, had just moved to San Fernando Valley. i had always had a very passionate love for...