Pure of heart

By marymary-diva17

A human reader had been raised on pandora do to her parents having work there, she will spend most of her chi... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author note
Chapter 8
About y/n

Chapter 2

578 24 6
By marymary-diva17

It was the day Jake and norm will be getting their Avatar bodies and you had been assigned by your aunt  to help them get settled for the whole transfer. This had made you happy as you were able to help out part way but you were wishing that you could help out more, but you knew that was a no go. As your aunt had her hands filled with two new rookies and others as well so you were going to stay behind.

Y/n " this capsule is for you Jake and that one over there is for you norm"

Jake " thanks"

Y/n " your welcome"

Jake " so the doc and general are really your parents"

Y/n " yes why do you ask that ... oh it because I don't act like either one of them"

Jake " well yes you have a whole different personality"

Y/n " well growing up here I was able to have a whole different life then I had when I was on earth"

Jake " oh"

Grace " enough chatting and let get ready" grace had come walking over using her serious tone once again, while you were making sure Jake and norm with their capsule.

Jake " so will I see you on the other side"

Y/n " yes I will come to see how you are doing" grace had soon pushed her daughter away as she can have some words with Jake

Grace " so you come here with no experience or Training to the most deadly place ... what made you do that"

Jake " I was tried of People telling me what I can or cannot do" grace didn't say anything else as she was making Jake lay down but it seems like the two were still, not on good terms with each other.

Grace " just let your mind go Blank you can do that"

Jake " very funny" the capsule door for Jake closed on him as him and norm capsule started getting taken away for the transfer as you were watching everything happen.

Max " the brain waves are good"

Y/n " yes they are it seems like Jake made for this job after all mom"

Grace " well that good to see you are next young lady"

Y/n " huh"

Grace " well get in there and keep them in line so get in there and show them what you can do" you soon smiled and soon made your way to empty and available capsule you soon got in as a scientist had helped you get ready and pushed the buttons, you soon closed your eyes and soon open your eyes to be in Avatar body.

Y/n " now to g find the boys" you soon left the giant home made for the avatars, you were walking around looking for Jake and norm, when you saw avatar in white hospital gown running.

???? " Jake ... Jake get back here Jake" you shake your head as you ran after Jake as he ran and seemed to be having a good time, as he was how fast he was running.

Y/n " Jake" Jake soon stopped when he heard you voice he was hoping to see the human you but no he was dead wrong it was the avatar you, and you looked very beautiful.

Jake " y/n this that you"

Y/n " yes it be silly wow you really made a run for it did you"

Jake " oh it seems like I'm in trouble with the doctors now"

Y/n " it okay"

???? " hey marine don't tell me you are getting my daughter in trouble"

Jake " grace"

Grace " who else will it be ... think fast" grace had tossed some fruit tossed Jake and he had caught it quickly and soon took a bite from the fruit.

Jake " this taste great ... so princes when were you going to tell me you had a avatar"

Y/n " I didn't thin this will be happening"

Jake " umm it seems like I'm learning so many new things about you" you soon grabbed Jake and norm and helped them find some clothing made for avatar sizes.

Grace " don't play with that it can make your blind" Jake was sitting on his bed as he was looking at his queue still trying to understand his avatar body.

Later that day

Jake " that freaky" Jake was sitting down still getting use to his new body and everything else around him, this had drawn you attention as you soon made your way toward him.

Y/n " there is so much you will have to learn about you new body Jake" Jake had soon stopped what he was doing and soon looked at you, as you sat on the hammock bed near him he was able to tell your jewelry was something that was unfamiliar to him. He had opened his mouth and was about to say something when he was cut off.

Grace " light out everyone"

Y/n " see you on the other side jake" you soon lad back in the hammock and soon closed your eyes, and you soon opened your eyes to see you were back in your human body.

Jake " yeah see you" Jake soon had closed his eyes and soon woke up back in his human body, he soon looked up and saw you sitting up.

Y/n " nice work our there jake you will make a great avatar driver"

Grace " don't get your hopes up my niece  he still has tons to learn"

Jake " well I can learn Ma'am"

Y/n " come on aunt Grace if I can learn the ways of navi as well so can Jake"

Grace " that two different things sweetie"

Y/n " yes I know but I have faith that Jake can still learn"

Grace " then let see what happens" Jake had smiled at you and soon the two of you had left for dinner. Jake was sitting with you as norm and Tom were still getting dinner.

Jake " so that queue things can really make me blind"

Y/n " well yes it a very sensitive part of navi body and has connect to the brain"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " you are lucky the scientists are still allow you to be apart of program after your stunt back there"

Jake " well I can take it to the sully charm no on can Ignore it"you had laughed at Jake comment making the boys smile.

Y/n " stunt for running and breaking out"

???? " hey flower girl" soon Trudy had sat down at the table you were sharing with Jake.

Y/n " hey Trudy how was your day"

Trudy " working on my helicopter trying to get her back up to speed"

Y/n " oh Trudy I will love you to meet Jake sully twin brother"

Trudy " oh so you are the solider that will be joining Grace team, so how did your mom take it ... wait those he know who your mom and dad are"

Y/n " oh yes he those know he was told on day one"

Trudy " here I thought you were replacing me as one of your buddies for meals"

Y/n " you can never be replaced Trudy"

Trudy " so Jake I will be working with you tomorrow on the mission"

Jake " oh cool so you are pilot right"

Trudy " yes it good to meet the new members of Grace team"

Jake " so y/n will you be joining us tomorrow see you know everything and will fit in perfectly" the room had gotten quite at jake question and some of the soldiers were glaring at jake.

Jake " did say something bad"

Trudy " no you see the colonel will never approve of y/n going on mission far away from the base and near the navi"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " yeah even when I talked with him about it he still fights to be about it"

Jake " sorry for bring up a touchy topic"

Y/n " it okay jake I understand but I would really like to go on one of the mission but knowing my father, he will find some way to stop that from happening"

Jake " why is that anyways"

Y/n " there was an incident that happened some years ago leading my father to be overprotective and not a big fan of pandora"

Jake " oh well I will make sure to bring you back something"

Y/n " aww I will love that"

???? " hey guys"

Y/n " hey boys oh trudy this is norm he will be on my aunt team as well along with Tommy here"

Trudy " hey guys I hope you all are keeping my girl here safe or else"

Norm " wow y/n it seems like you are popular among all sides here on pandora"

Tom " that what happens when you are the colonel and the doctor daughter she gets to experience everything" everyone had laughed at tom comment but it was true. When you were not busy learning from your mom your dad was teaching you self deafens as he wanted you to know how to fight and keep yourself safe from danger.

Later that night

Y/n " ....." You were looking at old photo of you with your old friends who were omatacayia, you still remember when life was so simple back then and fun you really missed those days. That all had changed after the one day and after that day you never saw your friends again no matter how much you tried you didn't see them again.

???? " what are you doing up at this time of night" you soon place the picture frame down on the desk when you heard your mom voice, you soon turned and look at her.

Y/n " aunt Grace I didn't here you come in you scared me there"

Grace " hello my sweet girl so tell me why you are up at this time of night"

Y/n " I came to do some last minute work and look at some thing" grace soon saw the picture frame and soon picked it up, and soon looked at it and looked back at you.

Grace " I remember this day you were so young and brighter eyed I remembered the day I told you that you will be attend school there, you had bene so happy about it"

Y/n " yes I did I miss that place, those days, and them all I miss everything"

Grace " oh sweetie you are so much like you more ever time I look at you I see here" grace had placed some comforting hands on her niece shoulder you soon look at grace.

Grace " I miss those days as well and we might have a chance to see them all again"

Y/n " I hope so to auntie grace I hope so  but after that day I don't think they wish to see us anymore"

Grace " oh my dear I know you miss them all so much"

Y/n " they were my friends aunt and growing up without has been hard would they even remember me"

Grace " they will always remember you"

Y/n " thank well I'm off to bed tomorrow's the grand mission so I have to be up and ready to help from here"

Grace " goodnight "

Y/n " good night" you soon left the laboratory as Grace had picked up the picture frame and smiled she was coming up with a plan. She knew you were special and she was not going to let anyone here stop you from finding you way in life here. She soon started remember all the time she saw you growing up here and become so in love with the planet and everything around here, she had made a promise to her sister a promised she will not break anytime soon. That night as you are laying in bed you were not paying attention to the woodspirts floating outside of your window. It seems like the great mother has always been watching out for you since you were a child because she seem to see you are pure of heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.8K 34
𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„ π…πˆπ— π˜πŽπ”.❞ - Jake sully x reader. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡,, Jake and his remaining three children β € β €β € all flee to the northern parts...
139K 2.2K 22
Neylayā Sully is the first born of Jake and Neytiri, she is a natural leader and protector. However her limits are pushed with the return of the sky...
25.6K 600 15
(WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD,VIOLENCE, AND SPOILERS FOR AVATAR THE WAY OF THE WATER, SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THE MOVI...
190K 5K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...