Pure of heart

Da marymary-diva17

A human reader had been raised on pandora do to her parents having work there, she will spend most of her chi... Altro

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author note
Chapter 8
About y/n

Chapter 1

745 24 0
Da marymary-diva17

Many years have changed since that day when you bid goodbye to your friends and the omatacayia, after that day your aunt and the adults had been banished from the navi territories but you were still seen as one of them. Ever since that day you started helping Grace around her laboratory and soon become one of the new members of the program, even if it was against your father wishes. Tension with the navi was still at all new high and even if you tried to stop Parker and his miners most of time it will work and other times it a failure. You had been seen a someone with a pure heart as you'd cared for the flora, fauna, and animals of pandora you hated how others were trying to destroy the land for their own greed.

Y/n " almost done here and here these avatar bodies are perfect" you are taking notes on the new avatar bodies that will be meeting their drivers today. Your best friend tom had asked you to cover his shift here today as his brother and best friend were arriving today, and you agreed to do it for him. So now you are standing in the laboratory looking at the two new avatar bodies floating in their tubes.

??? " right threw these doors we find our laboratory" you had heard tom boxed and soon turned around to see him walking threw the doors with two guys behind him.

Y/n "hey tom"

Tom " hey y/n oh I will like you to meet my twin brother and norm they will be diving those new avatar bodies"

Y/n " oh hello there tom have been speaking highly of both of you"

Jake " hello there my brother had been telling me alot about you since I arrived here, but he miss the detail on how beautiful you are" you soon giggle at jake attempt of flirting with you out in the open this was something that was not new to you.

Norm " oh yes I heard about you from grace book she amazing, I have heard you become very close to the Omaticaya clan as well that wonderful"

Y/n " yes I had become close to them and had been seen as one of their members"

Max "hey everyone oh y/n we got you in the lab today that new record"

Y/n "hey max and yes I'm here today"

Tom " come meet grace she will be showing up soon" the group soon followed tom as he lead them to the link beds that were waiting for them, they soon see one of the link come out.

Grace " guys what wrong with this picture where is my cigarette" grace soon got up from her com link bed and was looking for her cigarette one, of the scientists was about to give her one when you stopped her.

Y/n " no you promised to take breaks of smoking remember so now" you had taken the cigarette out of your aunt hand and put it out in ash tray.

Grace " you better be happy I love you ... so where are the newbies"

Y/n " this is norm spellman and scientists like us and Jake Sully tom twin brotehr and marine"

Grace " so the colonel got one of his people in here"

Y/n "Be nice auntie I don't need you two fighting right now"

Grace " fine but only for youL

???? " hey where is our favorite science girl " soon lyle and z walked into the room making all the scientists becoming very quite as they looked at the two arrivals that worked for the colonel. There was some unsaid tension between the two factions here on base that has been going on for quite a while now.

Y/n " hey guys I thought I will not be seeing that all today"

Lyle " well we got some time off and came to see our favorite girl so what are you doing today, no training newbies right that will be lame"

Y/n " be nice and no I was looking at the new avatar that got done"

Z  "'how is that don't they need extra time that was fast and you only had dna for one man, what about the second"

Tom " well I can answer that as for me and my brother we are twins the DNA is not that hard"

Z " wow but you will never see me as avatar no way"

Y/n " oh coke on give it a try z it will be fun and no need to mask anymore"

Z " I'm good here with my life but you can have all the fun for us both"

Y/n " thanks now let see if these new anymore scan before we have them tested tomorrow"

Jake " wow your amazing .. I mean what you are doing here is amazing"

Lyle " hey girl the colonel will love to have some words with you"

Y/n " well I have to get going I will see you tomorrow boys bye" you soon started leaving waving goodbye and leaving one last look, as Jake was watching your ever moment him seemed to be under a spell when it came to you.

Jake " what a women if I knew she was here early I would of come with you tom" jake had been hit in the back on the head by his older brother who was now looking at him.

Tom " back off baby bro" Tom had give Jake a serious look he had been giving his baby brother over the years. It was same look he gave to stop Jake before he did something completely stupid or danger and it never seemed to work for him.

Jake " what is she your women"

Lyle " haha that very funny"

Jake " so she dating you"

Z " that will be a fantasy if that happen but no she the daughter of quaritch"

Jake " oh"

Tom " she is also the niece of grace as well"

Norm " she is grace niece "

Max " yes she is grace pride and joy her sister was married to quartich and soon y/n came into the family"

Jake " so I ...."

Tom " when she become older she was off limit to dating for anyone who didn't meet her dad and aunt approval, the only one that pass the test is the Navi"

Norm " the navi"

Tom " yes y/n had grown up with some of them she had arrived here as a child she was even in grace class that the school"

Jake " so if her and grace are in good terms why did I see some bulldozers with arrows in them" the group around Jake and norm had gotten very quiet and soon everyone was looking at Max.

Max " that a whole different situation and her story to tell and if I were you I wouldn't ask that in front of her parents for your safety" Jake had stayed quiet and nodded his head. After some walking you soon arrived at the military part of the base you were in the hanger looking for you father, soon spotting him and making your way towards him.

Y/n " hey dad"

Quaritch " there is my wonderful daughter so have you seen the newbies"

Y/n " yes they seem good and maybe can help us making peace with the navi again" quairtch had sighed heavily getting a look from his daughter, he had his own mixed feeling about the Omaticaya.

Quaritch " listen here young lady I love you have found a job here but maybe you should be looking into another field of work"

Y/n " dad not this again I love my job and what I'm doing here"

Quaritch " I know you missed you forest friends but last time you were with them things had become bad"

Y/n " that was not their fault none of what happened was their fault" you had said that loud enough to get everyone attention as they were soon looking at you and quaricth, but the on lookers soon went back to working once quairtch looked at them.

Quairtch " you are so much like your mom I wish she was her to see you become a wonderful young lady"

Y/n " I miss her as well dad I wish she was here with us"

Quaricth " yeah she would of love to be here honey.... Look I'm sorry I just want you to be safe you are my only child"

Y/n " I know that and I will be safe but I need to do my part this has become a special place for me, and this planet can't be lost for any greedy gain"

Quaricth " that my girl" Quaritch smiled at his daughter even due she acted like his wife, there were time when she had his fighter spirt and didn't give up that easily or maybe that was from her mom.

Y/n " well I'm off for now see you later dad" you had hugged quaricth before walking away he stop there knowing what you were going to do, he knew he couldn't making you stay on this base as you were no longer a child and a young adult. There were times when you will go into your avatar body and explore the forest, hoping to have the chance to see your friends again and the Omaticaya. When you thought they were gone they were watching from far away, still able to tell who you were after all these years apart.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

64.9K 1.7K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY Γ— fem!oc ) following the Movie Β© AVATARFANFICTION | AnΓ€i was a halfbreed outcast...
27K 659 25
A female metkayaia had been spending all her adult life alone she has wished for mate and family of her own, but that all changed one night of a stor...
139K 2.2K 22
Neylayā Sully is the first born of Jake and Neytiri, she is a natural leader and protector. However her limits are pushed with the return of the sky...
3.4K 22 19
When two outcast best friends are put into a new environment or When Leyreya and Lo'ak's lives change forever, their relationship will start to c...