Scribbles | Straykids

By lifino

Some oneshotsโœจ More

Arranged - Chan
New Trainer - Changbin
See you in my dreams - Hyunjin
Hold my hand - Han
The usual? - Felix
Promise - Seungmin
I'll be there - Jeongin
On his knees - Chan
Admit - Leeknow
Spearb - Changbin
Emergency - Hyunjin
Babygirl - Han
Brownies - Felix
One last time - Seungmin
Rainy Evening - Jeongin
Cuddles and Kisses - Chan
One Night Stand - Minho๐Ÿ”ž
First kiss with them - Hyung line
First kiss with them - Maknae line
Loving You - Changbin
Waiting - Hyunjin
Their favorite place to kiss you - Hyung line
Their favorite place to kiss you - Maknae line
It's a Match - Han Jisung
Morning Sweetheart - Felix
Second Lead - Seungmin
Epiphany - Jeongin
No Strings - Hyunho๐Ÿ”ž
Backstage - Chan๐Ÿ”ž
Inferno - Minho๐Ÿ”ž
No Rush - Changbin๐Ÿ”ž
First time with them - Hyung line
First time with them - Maknae line
Twisted - Minchan๐Ÿ”ž
In Chamber - Hyunjin๐Ÿ”ž

Hickey - Leeknow

1.9K 30 9
By lifino

An ordinary day, so thought Y/n. But no day is ordinary when The Lee Minho or Lee Know is your classmate and seat mate. As his name suggests, he's a know it all, only when it comes to flirting.

Y/n walked towards her locker, opening it and taking all the books she needed for her first period. And oddly enough, Minho wasn't there to bother her, which saddened her...?

You see, Minho is a flirt, and all the girls will kneel down for him if he asks to. And you... would do that too if it wasn't for your senior Chan. He's the only guy you would willingly kneel down to. Minho is handsome too, too handsome for your own good. Damn their entire friend's group, everyone in Straykids is good looking. But will you ever admit it? NO. You would never give him that satisfaction. Reason? He's an egoist.

You peeked to your side, where his locker is one more time and walked towards your class. You were lost in thoughts.

Why was he not there in the morning?

To be honest, you missed his presence beside you while walking towards the class, talking nonstop, even though you would never focus on anything he says. You weren't getting any kind of special attention from him. He's like that with all the girls. That's what you thought at least.

Walking in through the door, you were met with a rather expected scene in front of you. The purple haired boy was in his seat, and he looked... pretty bored. A girl was sitting beside him, in your seat. Minho noticed your presence and his eyes lit up. Before you could walk up to them and ask her to get up, he pushed her, making her fall flat on her butt. You pressed your lips in a tight line so not burst into laughter.

"Y/n, come here." He patted the seat beside him with a cheeky grin. You rolled your eyes and seated there, setting your things down. The girl huffed and went back to her seat.

"Gosh I was getting bored."

"Why?"

"She's such a chatter box."

"So are you." He looked at you with wide eyes.

"I'm not." You gave him a 'really?' look.
"Okay may be a little. But you enjoy it too." He said throwing his arm around your shoulder and leaning extremely forward. You backed away. You both were having a staring contest. And for the first time, you noticed his eyes, which looked so round and innocent. His brown iris resembled boba pearls. Did his eyes just dart towards your lips? Or did you imagine it? All of a sudden, a ridiculously high-pitched voice brought you both back to reality.

"Oppaaa?" He sighed.

"Yes Suyeon." He plastered the most fakest smile on his face before turning around. Just like that, he got occupied. You plugged in your earbuds and listened to music till the teacher came.

-

Economics is boring. But you had to endure it for the sake of your future. That being the period just before lunch time was not helping at all. You opened your water bottle and took a gulp to calm your growling stomach. Minho has been awfully quiet this whole period. You turned around to look at him only to find him staring at you. You just furrowed your eyebrows and turned your attention back to the teacher. Suddenly, he leans in and touches your chin, making your cheeks flush.

"How come I never noticed this mole before?"

"Huh?"

"You have a mole on your chin Y/n."

"I do?"

"Yeah. A teeny tiny one."

"MINHO, Y/N, stop being lovey-dovey in class and listen here." You pushed him and he lean back, smirking at your red face.

Soon the period was over, and you started to pack your things in a hurry. You don't want to stand in line for another 15 mins. You didn't notice the hem of your pants getting stuck under the leg of the chair and obliviously, you stumbled and fell forward. Minho's cat reflex kicked in and held you before you fall and probably end with a broken nose.

"Finally, you fell for me." That's only when you noticed your position. You hands were on his shoulder and his hands were holding you by your waist. Your cheeks flushed again, and he smirked. Pulling yourself up, you hissed before walking away:

"In your dreams."

"Hey, hey, hey, wait for me." He quickly caught up to you.
"Where are you going?"

"Where do you think?"

"Join us for lunch."

"Thank you, but no."

"Oh, come on. You got no friends anyway."

Touché.

You let him pull you towards the table where his 6 other friends were already seated. Chan must be busy since he's the class president. You already knew them. You had lunch with them before too. Upon noticing you, Felix jumped up and hugged you.

"Y/N, it's been so long since you last joined us for lunch."

He's a little ball of sunshine.

"Sorry." You gave him a sweet smile and ruffled his hair.

"Man, look at her. How quickly she changes her demeanor when she's with Felix." Minho said giving you a amused look.

"That's because I'm her favorite."

"Hey, that's me." Jeongin butted in.

"You guys can argue all you want. But the truth is, I'm her favorite." Han said with a smug grin on his face.

"Don't fight, don't fight. You guys are all my favorite except Minho of course." Everyone except Minho cracked up. He just sat there sulking like a kid.

-

Everyone was still sitting in the café even after eating. You were preparing your power point presentation in your laptop. And as usual, Minho was starring at you. Sitting hunched for a long time, you were getting neck cramp. In hopes to relax your muscles, you tilted your head backwards, stretching you neck.

"You know, your neck could use some decorations?" Minho said, sitting upright.

"Decoration?"

"Uh-huh."

"Decorate how?"

"I could paint it with my hickeys for example." Someone choked, someone gasped, someone fell on the floor cracking up. Were you flustered? Yes. Will you show it? Absolutely not. So, you fire back.

"Pfft, I bet Hyunjin would paint better." A moment of silence before everyone started to shout and scream.

"BURN." Seungmin started to fan you with both of his hands. The said guy was still processing everything with a red face. Minho's eyes were wide open in disbelief. He scoffed and went out of the café. You never talked back to him. Not like this. You kind of felt bad. Your eyes were still glued to the direction he went.

"Hey it's okay. He isn't used to someone talk back to him. He'll calm down." Jeongin the youngest of the group rubbed your shoulder, reassuring you.

-

When the lunch time was over, you walked back to the class. His seat was still empty. You sighed and walked towards your seat, to find a pack of strawberry milk on your table.

Who would have kept this here?

There was also small note sticked on the pack.

XOXO
~Hyunjin

Before you could open the pack, someone snatched it out of your hands. Turning around, you were met with rather annoyed Minho.

"XOXO? Tsk, cheesy." He peeled the note and crumbled it, throwing it to the basket.

"Hey." He opened the milk and started to drink.

"That was for me." He just ignored and continued sipping it.

"Started flirting with you on the first chance he got." He rolled his eyes.

"You flirt with me all the time."

"It's not the same."

"How is it different?"

"You don't understand." He mumbled under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing." Just then the teacher came in. You gave up and just sat on your seat, sulking.

"I'll get you one after class."

"Okay class. You have a new project. It's about Market monopolies. Each of you can pair with your seat mates and the deadline is Friday at 11:59am." You groaned. Minho is a terrible project partner. All he does is just sit and talk or stare at you while you do all the work. He chuckled at your distress.

"I need a new project partner." You mumbled rubbing your temples.

-

After class, Minho grabbed his things and walked out of the class, not saying anything to you, which was so unusual of him. You just shrugged thinking he might be on his way to flirt with some chick and he'll come back later to discuss the project. But he didn't. You wanted to get this project done as soon as possible but he was nowhere to be found. You checked the café, library, football court and everywhere. You were about to give up searching when you found Changbin by the locker. You quickly went to him.

"Hey, Changbin. Have you seen Minho."

"What? Finally, you decide to give in."

"What? No. We have a project together. I searched the café, library, football court, but he isn't anywhere." He thought for a moment.

"Did you check the dance studio?"

"He dances?"

"Yeah. He usually dances it away when something is bothering or annoying him."

"Oh okay. I'll check there."

"Yeah. Good luck. Bye."

"Bye." You ran to the dance studio.

Muffled music could be heard outside. You knocked on the door getting no response. So, you slowly opened it. Loud music was blasting inside. He was completely immersed in dancing that he didn't notice you. Not gonna lie. He's an amazing dancer. His moves were strong and energetic, you could watch him dance all day. His grey t-shirt clung to his chiseled body. He got startled when he saw you through the mirror and fell to the floor with a screech. He looked tired, like he has been dancing for hours, which is true. Without saying anything, you walked towards the small fridge at corner and took a bottle of water. Opening it, you gave it to him.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a date with Hyunjin?" He asked in a sarcastic tone as he took the bottle from your hand.

"What? No. I came to talk about the project."

"What's there to talk? You are the one who does everything all the time." You were getting irritated at his mood swings.

"Dude, why are you so annoyed at me?"

"You really don't know?"

"No. Enlighten me please." You said in a sarcastic tone and crossed your arms.

"Fine." He stood up.
"Hyunjin have a crush on you."

"And?"

"Do you like him back?"

"...No." He blinked at you, confused.

"Okay then we are cool."

"REALLY?"

"What?"

"I don't understand. Why are annoyed at this?" He scoffed at your question.

"How dense are you Y/n?"

"What?"

"Why do you think I flirt with you?"

"You flirt with everyone." He run his hands though his damp hair and took a deep breath.

"Y/n." He took a step towards you, and you backed away.

"I don't flirt with everyone. They flirt with me. They give their attention to me. But you... you are the only one who have my attention. No one else." You were shocked. Thinking about, he never approached any girls. They always came to him. His attention has always been on you and you never noticed. He was still walking mercilessly slowly towards you. His eyelids were dropped, making look extremely tired and his eyes were turning red, as if he's holding in his tears.

"I don't flirt with anyone Y/n. It's only you." His confession made you feel butterflies. The air was thickening, and you felt like losing breath. His close proximity was not helping at all. The faint smell of his cologne hitting your nostrils. You took a deep breath.

"Wh-what does that... supposed to mean?"

"You're really playing hard to get huh? Fine." He took a long step forward and you had nowhere else to back away. He placed his one hand the left side if your head, on the wall and other hand wrapped around your waist.

"I like you. In fact, I'm head over heels for you." He was inching closer and closer, a slight frown forming on his forehead, in begging manner. You literally forgot to breath.
"Have you ever felt like that to me?" You nodded.

"I sti-still do." He smirked.

"Good." Before you could respond, he connected his lips with yours, moving his hands from the wall to cup your cheeks. You quickly responded to his kiss. He took both of your hands and wrapped it around his neck and lifted you up with ease, not breaking the kiss. He led you to the table and set you down, placing his hands on your both sides. He nibbled on you lower lip, asking for an entrance, which you complied. He once again wrapped his one hand around your waist and the other hand sneaked inside your shirt, slightly pinching your bare skin adding more to the sensation. You pulled away to breath while he grazed his lips over your jawline down to your neck. A sigh of pleasure escaping your lips. Small kiss started to became nibbles. Realizing what he was about to do, you protested.

"Min-Minho... no." He just hummed in response but continued to nibble. You felt too weak to protest anymore and just gave in. And one hickey turned to three.

Pulling away, he hummed in satisfaction.

"Not bad. But I can improvise. Don't worry." Only after about 15 seconds, you understood what he meant.

"You still thinking about that?"

"You hurt my ego." You laughed at his pout face.

"I had to say something to shut you up."

"But you didn't have to bring Hyunjin like that. Knowing that he also like you, I felt like I lost you." He trailed off, looking down.

"You didn't lose anyone okay." You said lifting his chin up.

"Give me one more kiss then." You pecked his lips and he smiled.

"Happy?"

"Yes. Now let's and go show off my work of art." Only them you realized the top you were wearing had a wide neck and your short hair wasn't going to cover anything.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 32 13
just a bunch of skz imagines
103K 2.7K 26
โ›“๏ธ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ โ›“๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ’ฃ ๐Ÿ–ค๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐Ÿ–ค
18.7K 376 8
sแด›ส€แด€ส แด‹ษชแด…s ส™xส™ sแดแดœแด› แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s
169K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?