TEMPTATION [Cha Eunwoo 18+]

By Alcoholicpanda

Temptation .The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise. For him she was a dark fanta... More

Introduction
1. Dominant Demeanor
2. Cupcake
3. Nocturnal Emission
4. A Friend
5. Attention
6. Touch Me [🔞]
7. Your Touch [ 🔞 ]
8. The Taste of You
9. Nightmares
10. Stay
11. Alcohol 🔞
12. Taehyung
13. Black Vehicle
14. Heartbeat
15. Love
16. Beauty [🔞]
17. Drug
19. Your Plaything
20. The Girls
21. Chase
22. Try
23. Use Me
24. Perfect Distraction [🔞]
25. Tension

18. Lies

454 21 9
By Alcoholicpanda

Y/N'S POV

"See you tomorrow, take care cupcake" he whispered; his minty breath brushed against my cheeks as he leaned closer to give me a peck on my lips.

A warm smile spread across my face, and I returned the kiss with one of my own, "Goodbye", I murmured back in a dreamy voice. Getting off the car.

My heart thumped wildly in my chest as I watched him drove away, waving goodbye, a faint blush dusting his cheeks. With the tip of my pinkie, I touched my lips, feeling them tingle from where he had kissed me.

His scent lingered in my nose, and I could still feel his touch lingering on my skin even now. The warmth that radiated from his body still lingered around me. A shiver ran through me as I relived the moment in my head. It was like a movie played out over and over again. He was so beautiful.

His eyes glittered like stars when they locked gazes with mine, and his soft, plush lips looked so inviting. My heart raced madly in my chest, sending heat coursing throughout my entire body.

The butterflies fluttered about inside my stomach as the memories began rushing into my mind... the feel of his fingers gently brushing against my naked body.

With a sigh, I pulled myself together as I made my way into the building of my apartment complex, taking deep breaths as I tried to calm my heart rate down.

Once in my apartment, I flopped onto the couch and stared up at the ceiling. A frown crossed my face, my thoughts running a mile per hour... someone was here. The lights weren't turned on, which meant it must have been late at night.

The silence in the room slowly began to creep into my bones as anxiety filled my entire being. I sat up straight as I listened to nothing but my heart pounding in my ears.

A loud scream escaped my mouth as someone burst into the room; it was Aaron, oh my God, how did I forgot that he was coming back? My eyes widened as he stood in front of me; his brown, hazel eyes filled with panic as he surveyed the area.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Oh God, you scared me!" he said hugging me tight, his voice shaking. His hands caressed my shoulders and down my arms, and I could feel my heart slowing down. I took a few deep breathes before he released me.

"Aaron, I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting anyone to come by" I said with panic in my voice.

"You scared the shit out of me Y/n! I couldn't help but think that he might took you away, I've called Jimin, and he told me that you weren't with him either. Where were you huh?" he asked angrily as he glared at me. I felt guilty about causing this much worry for him, and I hated it.

"Oh, I um..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Tell me! Jeez, why weren't you picking up your phone?" he demanded. His face had gone red, and my eyebrows furrowed as my heart ached with guilt for making him worry like this, yet again. I couldn't bring myself to tell him that my boss was fucking my brains out.

"I uh, was busy. That's all" I stammered; my cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

He sighed loudly, "You know, I don't like this attitude of yours. You're being so distant, so mysterious, almost as if you're hiding something."

"W-what are you talking about Aaron?" I stuttered; my heart was beating so fast it hurt. Did he suspect that I was seeing someone else? Was he going to break up with me?

His gaze softened as he cupped my cheeks with his large palms, "Sweetheart, I don't know what you're going through but I don't want you to be distant" he said leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

My breath hitched as his hot breath brushed my skin. My heartbeat continued to thunder wildly in my chest, I felt uncomfortable with the kisses, with his touch. Something was off, very wrong.

Aaron pulled away from me and placed a gentle hand on my arm, "Listen, I'm getting kind of worried about you, I hope you're okay" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"I just wanted to see you first, I have to go to my apartment" he said softly, staring deeply into my eyes.

The corners of my mouth twitched upwards slightly, trying to maintain an emotional barrier. My body started to tremble as he reached up to kiss me again.

This time it was longer and deeper, and his touch more passionate, he pulled me close to him as we kissed.

My body was craving someone else's touch, and not Aaron's ; my desire intensified as the heat from his touch became unbearable. I pushed Aaron away and backed into the wall, my breathing growing heavy.

"Yo-ou should go" I stuttered , trying to sound confident. My eyes flashed as he gazed down at me. An unreadable look passed over his eyes before he shook his head with a sigh.

"What's wrong with you?" he growled.His voice was laced with annoyance, but there was a hint of concern underneath his anger.

"Nothing is wrong" I replied calmly; I didn't want to risk another argument with Aaron, not after everything that happened. I wasn't sure I wanted our relationship to end right now. The thought alone caused me pain.

"You should get going, you should rest" I murmured looking up at him softly. He let out another exasperated sigh and walked toward the door.

Before leaving, he glanced at me over his shoulder, "Call me if you need anything" he said as he slipped his shoes on. With a curt nod, he left, the door closing behind him.

I fell back onto the couch, letting out a groan; I knew what I wanted, yet what do I do about it? Why am I so afraid?

I buried my face into my hands and let out a muffled scream. This is all too familiar to me, every time I try to have a good experience it always ends up in disaster.

I should tell Aaron everything. Now that I've felt Eunwoo's touch and I've figured out how I feel about him, it's time to end things with Aaron. I can't keep on doing this awful thing behind his back.

He needs to know. The sooner I do it, the better it'll be for us both. He deserves to know.

The sun has set long ago as I was there laying on the couch staring at the white ceiling of my living room, my mind drifted to Eunwoo and his handsome features, smiling and laughing as he spoke to me, the way he was taking a good care of me, the way he calls me cupcake, the way his lips would press against mine, and his smell... I needed to breathe.

My mind started filling with fantasies again, I had to remind myself to calm down.

A year ago, when I first got in the 'Astro Enterprises', I was terrified of him. I've heard that he was cold and selfish , a hard worker who liked to play around and flirt with girls. I had seen the way he stared at other women, his eyes never once leaving their faces; his dark, lustful gaze would leave me speechless as his piercing hazel orbs would linger upon my body.

I never expected him to treat me so nicely though.

At first, he acted like a dick, acting like a pervert who couldn't resist any girl he found. He was so rude to some of the employees and also me. I had no idea what he saw in me. But then, one day, he stopped treating me like garbage.

At first, I thought it was only because he was bored. So, I gave in and enjoyed every moment I spent with him, but then he showed a side of himself that surprised me.

It's not like he's being open with me. But I've noticed how he started treating me differently, how he randomly tells me something about himself. The way he loves to keep me around.

That excites me, I'm not going to lie.

At first, I still had doubts. But recently everything changed, and I realized just how much I truly cared for him. I love the feeling of his strong arms around me, holding me tightly, pulling me closer and kissing me hungrily.

We can no longer keep this hidden anymore, I can finally tell him everything, I owe it to myself to tell him everything. Everything, including the fact that I have feelings for him.

We should make our relationship official,the sooner the better.If not, we're bound to end up hurting each other eventually, but I can't keep hiding it anymore. I feel so bad, keeping secrets from everyone.

Maybe if we made everything official, they'd understand. Maybe then we could work together, and I wouldn't be so damn afraid of telling them everything, I don't know.

I should call Eunwoo. I should get this over with quickly, I don't even know why I'm hesitating, I should just tell him.

Pulling out my phone, I pressed the call button. The ringing sound echoed throughout my apartment, and my anxiety increased tenfold when his voice came across the line.

"Hey cupcake, what's up?" he said cheerfully, his voice sounding a bit tired. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

"Eunwoo, I need to talk to you" I replied.

"Is everything alright?" he questioned curiously, worry evident in his tone.

"Uh, yeah everything is fine. I just...need to ask you something" I stammered nervously.

"Sure, what do you need to ask me?" he asked with uncertainty, his curiosity piqued.

"Do you think we're ready to be official?" I inquired.

There was silence at the other end, but I kept my focus on my fingers fiddling with each other, playing with a loose thread on my shirt.

After what seemed like forever, Eunwoo spoke again.

"What do you mean" was all he said , his question sounding more like a statement, he sounded completely serious. My heart sank into my stomach and I took deep breaths.

"Aaron was here, a-and I had to lie again. I think it's time to tell him about us" I explained slowly, as if speaking to a child. I heard a grunt of frustration come from the other end, and his tone was laced with irritation.

"Why did he come here?" he grumbled furiously, his words clipped and annoyed.

"That's not the point Eunwoo, I need to tell him, and my friends about us" I said, biting my lip. I could practically hear Eunwoo's frustration growing by the minute.

"It's really important to me" I pleaded, my heart pounding in my ears, I felt the heat radiating from my cheeks as his frustration grew. My heart raced faster, and my palms began to sweat nervously.

"What are you talking about Y/n? There's no us!" Eunwoo said calmly, his voice was cold and emotionless. I could feel my heart aching by his response, he seemed so unbothered.

"But you seemed to be happy yesterday, we had fun Eunwoo!" I exclaimed, feeling my heart breaking.

"Y/n stop fucking around with your head and listen! You're making this situation worse than it already is!" he added, the calmness of his tone hurt even more .

"Eunwoo..." I trailed off as his words started sinking in.

"Look, stop being delusional Y/n. Last night was amazing but I don't want you to get the wrong idea" he muttered angrily, and I could picture him pinching the bridge of his nose as he sighed heavily.

"Are you saying that last night meant nothing to you Eunwoo?" I whispered, tears pricking at my eyelids as I spoke, my voice cracking.

"Stop searching for meaningful things, I can't do this ." he snapped, his voice laced with annoyance once again.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to keep myself from crying.

"Just forget it, forget what happened and pretend that last night never happened, you don't have to tell Aaron anything Y/n." he continued, his tone slightly softer this time.

But I had enough, I ended the call throwing the phone on the floor. I slid down the edge of the couch and covered my head with my pillow trying to fight back the painful sob that threatened to escape from my mouth.

He doesn't even care Y/n , it's pointless, he'll probably just laugh in my face again and say it's all fake, that it's just a joke. That I'm a dumbass who believes in fairy tale endings.

I shook my head violently, trying to rid my brain of all those thoughts.

Fuck, how did I fall for that?

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter 💕 Please vote guys ⭐

Love ya💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
4.1K 342 10
Human emotions, they say, are the most bizarre truth ever existed in this universe. You never know what that person meant to you, unless and until it...
120K 4.3K 46
She bit her lip to prevent her moans while he trailed open mouth kisses down her neck. " Shh" he whispered from behind. "You don't want us to get cau...
135K 5.4K 25
A story where a broken soul who was always in pain, who gave upon himself, who lost his strength to live, who always wished for death.....not when he...