Dil kanch sa Tut hi gaya

By Kirtigedam

Hellow, I am new here,, this is my first story,, hope so you like it,, I am not a professional writer,, just... More

Dil kanch sa Tut hi gaya
part-1
part-2
💔💔💔
part-3
part -4
part-5
part-6
part-7
part-8
part-9
part-10
part-11
part -12
part- 13
part-14
part-15
part-16
part-17
part-18
part-19
part-20
part-21
👑SS🌈🏆🎂
part-22
part-23
part-24
part-25
part-26
part-27

little note

211 15 6
By Kirtigedam

So here I am updating my new story,  Meri jindagi..

   So this story is based on army captain sidharth shekhawat. Who work for our nation. But suddenly in working mission,  bomb blased. Sidharth lose his both legs. His all life depends on others , family. He lose his all hope, to live life with happiness.

Other members of this story is shehnaaz oberoi. The one of other femous buisness  man of this  country.  His company is in loss . So, that's why he thought to marry his daughter to another buisness man. And invest into his business. But for sana her self respect is all about that. She refused his offer and after that her own family abundant her. She is living alone in small town and teaching students in primary school.

What will happen after their path colloid each other.......... And make them each other. Meri jindagi.......

So, please for once can visit this story also.... If you like it then continue.

                         .............. Thank you 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.2K 32
PEEP IN TO KNOW MORE 💕✨ Cutee and mature short stories maybee tooo hott🤪🔥🥵🥵🥵 Mature content will be there 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 let's see...
35.5K 3.2K 27
The story contains cussing, violence, sensitive topic and mature content do read it at your own risk, if you don't like reading books like these than...
900K 68.5K 95
It's my first story, so pardon me for all the mistakes. _____ Story is about his Soulmate, his love,his obsession, his junoon, his lady Love and how...
352K 31.3K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂�...