part-11

Sana is in her own thoughts after her father conversation. She thinks she is burdon in her father. She is well educated girl but after her past incident she is totally off herself. How will she managed if her father one day say to join a carrier again. She is drown herself in reserved place. Totally out of communication to people. If somedays these conditions are come into her path then how will she handle. How will she react to people. Interaction with people is off from her side. But after sometime she can, she have to do.

First problem is to cure her mental health. Her past is affecting her more than required. She have to come out from them, over power her past. She have to made herself a perfect normal person, then she managed to think about her career. But the main problem is , sharing her past.

How can she share her past just Mair friends of her. How can she tell the main cause of her problem. Which will affecting to that extent that she was ready to die, to kill herself. Is it life that easy, that worthless to killing herself is more suitable to fight against them. To fight against main problem. How can she thinks like that. Her father whose life only around his daughter. She is only reason of his life living. How can she snatch the reason of her father.

But she have to do it for her father, for her own happiness. she is not a girl who lose her life only for one person which whom,, who was behind her break down. Her lifeless body is laying in hospital bed. What father can feel after seeing his daughter like that. How can she snatch the happiness of her father. No ways, she is strong girl with full attitude. Whom only matters her beloved people. For them she can do anything.

Now her thoughts changed. She wants to live life with full happiness. With her well wishers and beloved people. And for that her one and only friends i.e. sidharth can help. But how will he react after knowing her past. He believes her or not,, or thought she is doing wrong. What if after knowing her past , sidharth distance himself from her. Every possible things can happened. How will she managed sidharth ignoreonce. Sidharth is important in her life because of them she is managed to come over.

Dr.d: Sana, bachha kya ho gaya, kab se awaj de Raha hu mai.

Sana: ummm sorry papa, voo Mai.... Kuch soch Rahi thi.

Dr.d: what happened Sana, any problem?

Sana: no dad, nothing. I was just thinking about sidharth. I... I... Mean Navya baby ke bare me sochh Rahi thi. Sidharth kaise sab akele handle karta hai.

Dr.d: hmm ye to hai. Hospital, Ghar, sab NGO's vahi sambhalta hai. Jab tak Ashok sir the, usse kisi baat ka tension nhi tha. Lekin ab jab sub responsibility ayi hai to vo achhese sambhal Gaya sab. Lekin NGO's ab sidharth ki mom sambhalati hai.

Sana: aise kyu, wo yaha unke sath kyu nhi rahati. Navya ko bhi kahate suna vo Delhi rahati hai.

Dr.d: ab pata nhi beta, ye unka family matter hai. Bas itana pata hai ki, jabse sidharth ki sister ka car accident hua hai. Sidharth ne navya ki sari responsibility Li hai. Wo is liye apani mom ko bhi use nhi le Jane deta.

Sana: achha, sidharth ne bohot achhese navya ko sambhala hai.

Dr.d: haa, 6 month old thi navya, jab usake mom dad ka accident hua. Sidharth hospital me leke ata tha usse, nurse sambhalati thi use.

Sana: bin maa baap ke bachho ko Ghar milna, bohot mushkil hota hai. Kabhi kabhi parivaar sirf naam ke liye milta hai. Mujhase behatar iss baat ko kon achhese Jaan paye.

Dr.d: shehnaaz, bachha bhul jao purani bato ko. Tumhare pass puri jindagi padi hai jine ke liye. Ek naye tarike ke jina start Karo. Hum sab tumhare sath hai.

Sana hug her papa, while her papa started creasing her hair.

Sana: Mai koshish kr rahi hu papa. App dekhana ek din mujhape proud feel karoge. Khud ke dukho Me, Mai ye bhul gai thi ki koi or muze dekh ke jee Raha hai. Meri jindagi pe kisi or ka bhi hakk hai.

Mai khud abb bahar ana chahati hu papa. Mai sab karungi ab , jo muze Khushi de, muze achha feel kare. Sara kuch bhad me jaye, ye kya bol Raha hai vo kya bol Raha hai. Muze meri Khushi chahiye, agar sidharth mujhase baat kar Raha hai to Mai khush hu. Agar nhi ,,, to sab bhad me jaye. Agar Mai khush hu, to hi mai sab ko khush rakhungi.

Dr.d: sidharth to hai apake sath, or humesha rahega. Isame to koi baat hi nhi hai, haina. Ab apane career or treatment pe dhyan do. Sidharth to hai hi help ke liye.

Sana: haa Papa.