Don't be cruel - ep

Per madsgrce

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 ✧˚· . In which, a young girl who's one of two of the Beaulieu sisters meets a hip th... Més

DON'T BE CRUEL
blue moon ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
love me tender ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
great balls of fire ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
dixieland rock ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
the beginning of something⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
blue christmas ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
poor little fool ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
hard headed woman ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
we belong together ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
A & W ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
love letters ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
just a man ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
rather go blind ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
emotions ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
do you know who i am ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
puppy love ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
viva las vegas ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
SPOILER
bye bye baby ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

childs play ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

783 30 9
Per madsgrce

୨ ʚɞ ୧

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆
G E R M A N Y

── SOPHIA SITS ON THE edge of her bed, her legs swinging as she listens to Priscilla's excitement.

It had almost been a week since they'd gone to Elvis' party and Priscilla was still buzzed about it. Priscilla stood happily close to the closet, she pulled out various dresses and different skirt combos. Trying to find the perfect one for tonight.

Sophia on the other hand was less than excited, she'd been complaining all week, "Who the hell does he think he is?" Sophia breathes out from the corner of the room, "I mean thinking he's all that."

Priscilla throws a final dress on the the desk beside her and turns to face Sophia, "He was just teasing,"

"Teasing?" Sophia scoffed, "I don't like him. You know..." she turns her head.

Priscilla takes the clothes of the desk, walking over to the bed that Sophia's situated. Placing them neatly in a stack. Priscilla puts her hands of her hips, her blue eyes slightly squinted.

"Your getting worked up over nothing!" She sits down on the other side of the clothes, "Know, help me pick an outfit for tonight,"

Sophia huffs, lifting her gaze from the wall. She picks up the first dress.

A fitted black dress.

She raises on eyebrow, "Absolutely not."

"why?" Priscilla grabs the dress back, "It's pretty."

"It's something mom would wear..." she picks the next dress. The baby blue color matched Priscilla's eyes perfectly.

"hm." she remarked.

"hm what?" Priscilla asked anxiously awaiting a reaction.

"I like this one." Sophia nods, lifting it, trying to imagine Priscilla in it.

After sifting through the small pile, Sophia opted for the baby blue dress for Priscilla. Prisiclla put it in quickly and spun around at her reflection in the mirror.

"You look beautiful Cilla." Sophia smiled at her sister.

Her brown hair was carefully put in the signature ponytail that she always wore, a faint blush sat on Priscilla's cheeks.

Sophia twisted her hair inbetween her fingers, looking at the full closet, it was almost bursting with clothes.  But yet nothing seemed to satisfy her.

"How about this one? This one always look great on you." Priscilla takes the yellow dress out of the closet.

Usually Sophia would have opted for something like this, an innocent yellow sailor dress. But tonight she was just not feeling it.

"I'm not sure." she hums, crossing her arms over her chest.

She scans the remainder of the closet, her eyes landing on the white dress which would be perfect matched which her stockings.

She pulls it out and is immediately sold.

"This one."

"That one?"

"This one".

Priscilla shock her head walking over to the bed to put her shoes on, "Are you sure?"

"Yes? why would i not be?"

Priscilla stops trying to find the right way to say it, "Don't you think it's a little... childish?"

"No?" Sophia walks over to the desk, admiring the dress in the mirror, "It's understated..."

Sophia quickly pulls the dress on, making sure it still fit. She smiled at her reflection, loving the way the white dress accentuated her tiny waist and the redness in her lips and cheeks.

"Girls!" Their mom yells from the kitchen, "Mr Grants here!"

Sophia turns around at a smiling Priscilla, "Ready?"

"Ready."

...

The house was more crowded than last week, Vernon had explained it was because more people had been invited this week due to the growing military men being invited.

Sophia looked around aimlessly, Priscilla stood in the corner of the room with Elvis who had swiftly wanted to talk to Priscilla. Of course he was crowded by the same group of dames who wanted nothing more than to get into bed with him.

Elvis feels her glare from across the crowded room, he avoided each glare by trying to distract himself with numerous woman and Priscilla who was more than pleased to talk to him.

"How's school going?" Elvis small talks to the shy girl.

Her blue eyes pierce through his own, "uh... it's good, i mean no one really believed that we actually met you!"

"Really?" Elvis acts interested yet really he's looking past Priscilla to her sister, "That too bad honey."

"yeah, they'd all have a seizure if they actually saw me talking to you!"

Elvis chuckled, his eyes meeting Priscilla's again, "oh yeah? an why's that?" he asks leaning against the wall.

Priscilla flushed at his proximity, "well because your Elvis!" she smiled up at him.

Elvis ignored the woman beside him, not even noticing one was kissing against his neck. Leaving red lipstick marks along the coloumn of his neck and his cheek.

Sophia scoffed at the unfolding scene. Her sister stood meekly as Elvis practically made love to another woman in-front of her. She let out a long breath, needing some air. Her head pounded at the laughter and the loud music. Her whole body felt tired.

She walks out of the living room, leaving Elvis to do whatever the hell he wanted. Even if that was pissing Sophia off.
She sits down the stairs of the military house. Looking around not even noticing a couple making out on the stairwell above her.

She fiddled with her fingers, nervously biting her nails.

"What'a looker like you doing all lonesome?"

Sophia jumps at the sudden presence of another.
She gawks as she sees a tall boy about her age, his blonde hair combed perfectly. She scans his features, he had a broad nose a little too big for his face but not a bad looking man.

She shrugs in response, going back to chewing her nails, "couldn't stand the noise any longer."

The boy nods, "i know that feeling." He stands in-front of her, his hand resting on the railing.

"Your American." Sophia noted, looking up at him through a soft smile.

"Sure am, born and raised." He laughed a little, "You don't sound german yourself."

"Well im not," she stops chewing her nails, "I'm Sophia by the way."

"Dean." The boy nodded with a small smile resting on his cheerful face. He takes her extended hand and shakes it slowly.

He shifts his weight uncomfortably before sitting done beside her, making himself more comfortable, "Your the first American girl i've talked to since a while."

Sophia turns her head to look at him, his brown eyes slightly narrowed, "Why does everyone keep saying that?" She laughs nervously.

"Cuz it's true, i'll tell you these german girls are feisty." he shakes his head with a small laugh, "I can hardly understand them as is! Say who are you here with?"

Sophia laughed, she tucks her hands underneath herself, "My sister, Priscilla. She's the one talking to Elvis," she cranes her neck to look to Elvis, who looked rather uninterested, "Well trying to..."

Dean nods looking at Priscilla and Elvis, an unpleased look spreads across Deans face, "Yeah I'd stay clear of him if i was you, he's trouble that man,"

Sophia nods, "Noted."

The evening went fast and in no time Sophia was the one laughing and making silly jokes. Dean sat and listened and laughed too. Making the most childish remarks anyone could imagine.

Sophia sighs, almost out of breath at the amount of laughter. She hugged her stomach, "oh my god-" Dean responded, slowing his breathing down.

Sophia coughed a little, her mouth completely dry from talking for an hour straight. She'd completely forgotten to check on how Priscilla was doing.
She let a long breath of air, trying to even out her breathing.

Her chest rose and fell slower and slower til she wasn't hyperventilating. She held her stomach still looking at the wall infront of them. The music still awfully loud but not as unbearable as before.

Dean looks over at Sophia, "I should go."

"Go? Go where?" Sophia turns her head to look at him, his jaw is slack and his face is a cherry red color

"Well i was supposed to meet one my friends here about thirty minutes ago..."

"Oh god, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to keep you."

Dean shakes his head, placing a hand on top of hers, "no, not all. I haven't laughed this much in a while,"

"Oh yeah?" Sophia turns her head slightly, leaning back into the stairs.

"Yeah, but i'd really like to see you again, if that's alright?" his face becomes more flushed than before, a new feeling fills Sophia. Her cheeks burn at the new feeling.

She smiles at him and takes one last look at his face, "I'd love that."

Dean pulls himself up, straightening his shirt and unwrinkling it, "I'll see you later then..." he nods at her.

She smiles back as he walks up the stairs to a more secluded spot. She looks around noticing the room was in-fact filled with people. She let out a sigh as she stood up, straightening her own dress.

She was so thirsty.

Sophia twisted her way through the small crowd of people waiting for the bathroom, squeezing through the many couples who lined the hallway. All making out in their sloppy drunken forms.

"Excuse me..." she shoves through a couple who are blocking the kitchen door.

She gags at the sound of their lips breaking, the girl scowls at Sophia who quickly closes the kitchen door behind. The only sound is the faint music playing outside and her heels clicking against the floor.

She was surprised the state of the kitchen, it was clean only a few dirty plates but other than that spotless. She opened the cupboards, trying to find anything she could drink out of.

"You need any help with that?"

Sophia freezes.

Elvis.

"No, I don't need help." she opens the next cupboard, "Thank you."

She hears footsteps behind her, a large hand tightly rests on her waist as the next cupboard opens beside her. His hot breath fans against her neck. The feeling of his body against hers sent shivers down her spine.

"This what ya lookin for?"

Elvis holds a glass cup in his hand, she turns her head to see him right behind her with a teasing grin.

She rolls her eyes, taking the glass from him. Her hand brushing the soft skin of his fingers, her cheeks burn up at the feeling of his hand on hers.

She pushes past him and inches her way to the sink, she ignores his stares and the way his eyes are searching her body. Looking her from head to toe.

"You don't like me very much, do you?"

"What?" Sophia turns, taking her full glass. She takes a long refreshing sip.

Elvis leans on the counter top, gazing down at her, "I mean, you haven't talked to me all night."

Sophia puts the cold glass down next to her, suddenly feeling self conscious. The silence was deafening.

"There's a lot of people here," she remarks, "I must of missed you."

Elvis leans further into the counter top, his eyes calculating her every word. As if he knew what she going to say next. His plump lips turn downwards at her words, knowing she wasn't telling the truth.

"Did I do something to make ya mad?"

"No." she lied, her hazel eyes trained on the random speck on the floor.

Elvis was no dummy, he knew when someone had a problem with him. Elvis clears his throat, looking at Sophia. His blue eyes full of confusion.

"Is this bout your sister?" his frown deepens, he watches as Sophia carefully looks back up at him, "I reassure you, I only have pure intentions."

Sophia bits her lip as her eyes avert back to the random speck, her fingers nervously tapping on the counter, "It's not that,"

"Th- Then what is it?" He stumbles over his own words trying to recollect what he was thinking.

Sophia shakes her head, she stands up straighter. Looking straight at him with careful eyes, "Are you really this oblivious?"

"Huh?" His eyes search for anything.

Sophia feels small at each word she was about to say, her fingernail digging into the soft flesh of her finger.

"I mean your all over my sister one moment and then the next your letting some woman kiss you in-front of her..." She rambles, "Your also arrogant, oh and what else... you know my sisters mad about you and yet you still play around and the things i've read about are a completely different conversation..."

Elvis' jaw clenches, his hands gripping the side of the counter, his knuckles turning white.

"I'm sorry that i've made you feel like that, baby." Elvis replies with an apologetic tone, "but don't give you the need to... to be so..."

Sophia scowls at his words, all she wanted was to protect her sister from being hurt. Especially by someone like Elvis Presley.

"Be so what?"

Elvis glances at her, he watches her fingers tap impatiently against the counter. He lets out a long sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I didn't know..." he feels exhausted, no one had ever been so rude to him, let alone stubborn.

"You don't know?" She crosses her arms over her chest again, "What do you not know?"

Elvis clenched his jaw further, if he pressed any harder he would've broken his jaw into a million little pieces.

"Jus' quite naggin' me, woman." His eyes turn cloudy, the once clear blue had turned into a low set glare, "It's pissin' me off."

She narrows her eyes back at him, she starts walking towards him, "Your the one who's pissing me off." she shoves her pointer finger in his chest.

Sophia tried her hardest not to let her eyes wander to his annoyingly perfect face but she slipped for only a second. Looking down to his pouty lips.

When she looked back up he had a cocky smirk on his face and an arrogant twinkle in his eyes.

She groans letting her arm go limp to her side before she stormed out of the kitchen, the door slamming behind her.

Sophia quickly winded through the crowd, trying it find a way out.

Elvis was quick behind her, quickly apologizing the the various people he had shoved past. He watches Sophia walk past the large group of people. Disappearing into the abise.

Sophia grumbles to herself, walking closer to Priscilla as fast as should could. She just wanted this night to end.

Elvis' quickly gains on her as she stops to scan the room for Priscilla. He grabs her arm, tightly pulling her to the side of the room, trying not to create an even bigger scene.

"Let go of me," she says calmly looking up at with through her thick lashes.

Elvis loosens his grip on her arm, "you ain't goin' nowhere til' we talk bout this." He demands looking straight into her fiery eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about." her eyes narrow, "know let go of me!"

She try's pushing him off but he stands till looking down at her as if he were about to scorn her.

"You're actin like a child."

She feels his grip relax, taking this as the right time to slip away. She pulls out of his grasp quickly making her escape.

"Where you goin'?"

"Home."

Sophia walks over to Priscilla who is laughing with Curry's wife, Priscilla eyes widen as her sister grabs her wrist.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm leaving."

a / n

OMG HI BABYS !!
AHHHH THANK YOU FOR 170 VIEWS !
TYSM FOR READING AND CHOOSING MY BOOK! IT MEANS SM

(srry that sophias lowkey annyoing but i promise she'll become less annoying veryyy soon)

ANYWAYS AANT SUGGESTIONS?? PREDICTIONS?? TIPS??

Love you so so much

- madison

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.5K 240 13
"It was magical, little girls like heaven on earth" - Elvis Presley - She caught his eye right away, he's owned her heart since she was a kid. The tw...
84.1K 1.4K 12
Melody Conrad, sister to Stacie Conrad but better known as Baby. When the two sisters go to college they have an adventure of singing, screaming, lov...
49.1K 1.1K 14
While visiting his sick mother at the hospital, Elvis Presley meets little Lynn Rose. Elvis feels instantly connected to the little girl, who finds h...
214K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...