dixieland rock ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

୨ ʚɞ ୧

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆ G E R M A N Y

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆
G E R M A N Y

── IT HAD BEEN A month since they'd started going to Elvis' party. The weather was starting to turn coldand the leaves were falling dreamily off the trees.
Sophia sits at the small kitchen table, scribbling down some notes for school.
Priscilla sits on the opposite side, lazily drawing on her own notebook.

Through out the last few party's, Sophia had grown fond of Dean and had started talking to him on a deeper level. Both laughing at the most immature things and overall just having a good time. While Priscilla still was in awe of Elvis who couldn't keep his attention on one girl at one time. Sophia glares at him from across the room each night, making sure he saw the daggers.

Priscilla sighs loudly, Sophia looks up in annoyance.

"Can you not breath so loud, i'm trying to concentrate."

Sophia gets back to her work while Priscilla just aggravates her more, she breaths louder this time.

"Cilla I'm serious." Sophia warns momentarily looking up at her sister who had an innocent look on her face.

This time when Sophia starts writing Priscilla kicks the elf of the table, making the pencil leave an ugly line mid word. Sophia throws her pencil down looking at Priscilla.

"I'm bored."

Sophia rolls her eyes, picking her pencil back up, "Ok, what do you want me to do about that?"

Priscilla kicks the table leg again, this time repeatedly. Making it impossible for Sophia to write. She shrugs, "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

Sophia's cheeks flush a pink color, of course she was! She'd been counting down the days since Dean had asked her to go to the fair with him. It felt so strange being asked out.

"I'm nervous more than anything," She looks up at her sister who's arms are wrapped around her legs comfortably, "How bout you? You excited to see that rat of yours?"

Priscilla giggles, "He's not a rat." she shakes her head and looks down.

Sophia rolls her eye playfully, she found it strange how quick Elvis and Priscilla were progressing. Most nights Elvis and Priscilla would disappear upstairs. Curry reassured her that they weren't doing anything but Sophia wasn't sold.

Sophia furrows her eyebrows, "What do you and Elvis do together anyways?"

"What do you mean?" Priscilla looks up.

Sophia looks at her sister intently, "I mean when you go upstairs..." she looks at her sister as she fiddles with the pencil which is between her fingers.