My One and Only

By Megan_For123

Phoebes (24) younger sister Leilani (16) is obsessed with Harry styles. Leilani gets tickets to a show and de... More

A/N
Sister Things
Its Been A Long Time Coming
Reconnecting
SURPRISE
I go 'round and 'round
My Love
Cuddles.
Will you be.....
Reunited
Period
Its ok love
The Final Europe Show 2022
I'm sorry Harry/Surprise Pheebs!
Toronto
NYC 1-15
Chaos in Austin
Chicago.
LA 1-5
Harryween
Sick harry.
Shitty Holidays
Family Drama
Palm Springs
Grammys/Brits
Break from Tour
Horsens
Munich
Coventry
Edinburgh
Paris
Amsterdam
Slane
Cardiff
Werchter
Düsseldorf
Warsaw
Frankfurt
Vienna
Barcelona
Madrid
Lisbon
Welcome to the Show 💍
Unwinding
Wedding prep
Wedding
The End

London

1 0 0
By Megan_For123

Harry's Pov
Slane Castle. What an amazing show. Might have been my favourite. Having Phoebe on tour with me, has been the best thing ever. She has helped me with so much. She supports me, she listens, she understand what I go through because she has been through similar things. I love her.

We are finally back in London. My favourite place. We have four Wembley shows.
Wembley last year was when Phoebe surprised me by showing up. That was a year ago almost to the day. That was the best day of my life. And she has been here ever since. And I'm so thankful for that. She is my best friend.

I have decided for my outfits I'm gonna do the heart overalls in different colours for ever show. My mom and Gemma are coming to these shows. They support me for everything I do. I have some of the best people around me. I couldn't ask for better.

The first show. It goes great. It was very overwhelming though. There are so many people out here, just to see me. They could be doing better things, but they decide to come out and support me. I'm so thankful.

Phoebes Pov.
Harry walks out on stage and I could tell he was a little overwhelmed. There's a lot of people. But he plays the show. And it was so good.

Phoebes Instagram Story

Tomorrow there's a show. Then there's a day off. Then two more shows.
16 more shows

Tonight Harry has on a blue shirt, and orange and brown heart overalls.

The rest day Harry and I do pretty much nothing. We eat some pizza, and watch The Notebook.
15 more shows

The third Wembley show Harry has purple heart overalls. They are my favourite ones.

"That was... the best show I have ever played." "Yeah?" "For sure." He kisses me.
14 more shows

For the final Wembley show of tour Harry goes shirtless and wears the same overalls but with pink hearts.

13 more shows

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 6.7K 33
Harry Styles falling in love with you sounds great, doesn't it? Harry Styles falling in love with you on your wedding day to another guy? Yeah, thats...
201 0 12
Rory Tomlinson loves her older brother, Louis, but sometimes he can be too over protective. So when he forbids his fellow One Direction bandmates to...
432 10 29
A beautiful young girl named Leilani is in love with Harry Styles and only dreams to meet him. She doesn't expect that her brother personally knows H...
7.2K 95 48
Harry Styles, 20 moved from England leaving his friends and family for a new start in LA. He's caring, funny, sensitive and a party animal? A heady m...