My Love

Me and Lei stood on the floor for the show. I can't wait to do this every night. Unfortunately, Lei had to leave tonight, so I had to say goodbye to her. "Bye Lei. I'm gonna miss you, but I'll call you every night. I promise." "Bye Pheebs." We hugged for a while. After Lei left I went to find Harry. I found him sitting alone in his dressing room. "Can I come in?" "Of course love." "Is there something wrong H." "Just a little overwhelmed." I went and sat beside him. I rested my head on his shoulder and rubbed his back with my hand. "The show was incredible. You are so brave for going up there and doing that in front of 90,000 people. It's something I could never do." "I know. It can get so overwhelming sometimes. Especially with that amount of people in the building. Thanks for coming with me. And thanks for coming in here and sitting with me." "Oh it's fine. You deserve it." We sat there for a while. My head on his shoulder and my hand on his back. "I don't think I would have ever gotten relaxed if you weren't here doing this. By the way, you look great." "Oh thanks. I've had these clothes for ages, but I've never had a chance to wear them. Why don't you get changed and then we can go back to the hotel." "Ok." Instead of him kissing my head I kissed his. He needed it after this show.

We got back to the hotel and I thought I probably should go back to my room, but I figured Harry needed me more. He's still a little overwhelmed.
Elin
        I'm gonna stay with Harry for a while.
Ok. He needs it.
             Yea I know.
"Pheebs you don't have to stay here you know. You can go back to Elin." "But I'd rather stay here with you and make sure you're ok." "I'll be fine, but I'm not gonna complain if you stay." "I'm gonna shower." I told Harry. "Ok" Harry said, but he looked a little sad. "I'll be super quick ok?" I was not even ten minutes in the shower before I got out. I forgot my comfy clothes in Elins room. "H. Could you come here for a sec?" I heard him come to the door. "I have a towel on so you can come in." "Ok love." "So do you think you could go call Elin and tell her I forgot my clothes in her room." "Of course." "Thank you." About two minutes later Elin came. "Thanks girl." "If you need anything text me." She said.

I came out of the bathroom in my sweats and hoodie. I went and sat on the bed beside Harry. He was watching The Notebook of course. "Hi love." I said and kissed his head. "You look beautiful" he said. I went cuddle up close to him and made sure he was ok. He still looked a little sad. "H. Is everything ok? You can tell me anything you know that right?" "Yeah. It's just that" I sat up beside him. "I love my job so so much, and I couldn't ask for anything better, but sometimes it just gets a little much. I sit in my dressing room before the shows and just think about everything. I get on stage and I have the time of my life. I get off and I get right back to thinking. I did that every show in America and all the shows before todays. That's why I'm so thankful that you came with me. You just make me so happy and I feel like I can just tell you everything." "Harry. Thank you for telling me. I'll be there at the end of every show. I'll always be there. Don't worry anymore ok? I'm gonna be here the whole time." "Oh Pheebs, what would I do without you here. Come here." I laid down on his chest and just looked at him. Once again I find myself looking at his eyes, then his lips, then his eyes. His lips they look perfect. Then he sits up. "H. You good?" "Do you know how badly I want to kiss y-" I didn't even let him finish before I connected our lips. Now this. This is where I want to be forever. "Wow." Is all he was able to say. "You're not the only one who's been waiting for that kiss." I laugh. Now he looks like his normal self again. I laid back down with a big smile on my face. We fell asleep just we did the previous. Me in Harry's arms.

"Good morning my love" Harry says. "Your love eh?" "Shut up" he says. "Good morning" I finally say back. He kissed me. "Enjoyed last nights kiss so much, that you just had to kiss me again?" "You better get used to it" he said. Now I knew I was for sure falling for him. As much as I didn't want to leave I knew at some point we would have too. "H why don't we get dressed then get some breakfast?" "That would be nice." We went back to the croissant place.

Phoebes Instagram

                                                                   Liked by Leilani_adams and 67 others                                                                  Phoebe

Phoebe.adams breakfast for 2.
Comments
Leilani_adams- me and @Prialaurier are lucky and we know who your with.
-Prialaurier- yes we dooooo.
-Phoebe.adams- well aren't you guys just so special. ❤️
After breakfast Harry and I walked around London for a while. Harry has a house in London. I don't know why he didn't just stay there instead of the hotel. Oh well. We went back to the hotel and Mitch and Sarah were standing in the foyer. "Where were you guys? Huh? On a dateeee?" Sarah asks. Harry and I look at each other. "Uhh welll uhh no. We just uhh went for some breakfast." Harry said. It wasn't a planned date, but it sure felt like one. "Yea right." Mitch says. Harry and I walk away. Tomorrow we had to leave for Dublin. Even though Harry and I aren't dating we want to spend as much time together as possible. I went back to my room to grab a few things. I just walked into Elin and my room and I got a text.
Harry💕
Please come back.
Needy are we? I left 2 seconds ago.
I'll be back in like 2 minutes.
Ok :(
I laughed at the message. Not gonna lie I missed him too and I had only left a few minutes ago. Then I remembered back to my parents. I haven't told Harry about them yet. I knew if I was gonna be on tour with him for a while I needed to tell him. I got back to Harry's room with my things.

I went and sat in front of Harry. I held his hands in mine. "Harry there is something I need to tell you." "Ok love. You can tell me. I'll be here for you." "There is one thing that made me almost not be able to come with you." "Ok...." "It has to do with my parents. Lei is only 16 and doesn't know how to cook or do any of those things. I couldn't leave her. You might of noticed how close we are. But that's only because our parents uhh." I started to tear up. "It's ok my love. You don't have to tell me." "No I do. It's important for you to know." "Ok. Keep going then." "Ok. So about five years or so ago when I was 19 and Lei was 11 our parents would yell at us for and they would grab us and hold us down on the floor so we couldn't get out for no reason at all. If I was going to Pria's house, I would get yelled at because I wasn't at home. And Lei would just follow me. Pria is our best friend and we do everything with her. So when it got to the point where we couldn't even leave the house, is when I decided we need to go. So when I was 19 I moved out of my parents house with my 11 year old sister. We barely had any money to support ourselves." At this point I'm crying. "Pheebs." Harry picked me up and sat me down facing him on his lap. He kissed my forehead and I just cried into his arms. "My love. It's ok. I've got you." He kissed my head over and over. I supported him when he was at a low and now he's supporting me. By now I've kind of relaxed a little. "When you asked me to go on tour I knew I wanted to go. The second I left the stadium I missed you. However, Lei would have been stuck. Pria convinced me to try to reconnect with our parents. I thought about it and at that point I realized it was a good idea. I called my mom and she was so happy to hear we were ok. The next day we went over to there house and they have had Lei ever since. Pria is also the one that convinced me to come with you." "Wow Pheebs. I'm glad you reconnected with them, but they didn't have a right to treat you like that my love. Also, I love this Pria girl." He keeps calling me his love and I love it. I sat there for a while on his lap a in his arms. "You hugs are the best H." "Oh are they now?" He squeezes me tighter. "Mhm." We lay down under the blankets. I have my little stuffed hippo that I bring everywhere with me, in my arms. His name is Wilfred. I've had him since I was little. Harry falls asleep before me and I pull out my phone. I take a picture of him sleeping because he's just so cute. Then I told his hand and take a picture and then I fall asleep.