GlitchDust's alternative

KRDZ_Knight tarafından

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... Daha Fazla

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

There is a Glitch in the timeline

362 6 10
KRDZ_Knight tarafından

Lily, Cam, Robin, and Murder are falling in the sky as the three children yelling in fear as Murder turn into his True-Executioner to catch his kids and prevent them to fall into their deaths. Once he grabs them, he then comes down and puts his kids down. He then checks each one of them to make sure that their ok. Once that is done, he then makes sure that they feel ok as he spoke out.

"Are you kids, ok? please don't be afraid ok."

Cam, Lily, and Robin all nodded as they hug each other and Murder as to comfort each other. Once that is done, Robin breaks the silence by asking something.

"Uh, Papa Sans, Cam, and Lily, what AU are we in?"

That question causes them to realize they are now in stranded into some random Universe that their now in. Murder then looks around to make sure that they're not in danger as he turns to them as he spoke out.

"Ok, we need to move in order to seek help or find something that can help us."

They all nodded as Cam spoke out.

"Well, when it comes to it, we will have to do something that can help but can get messy."

They all nodded as their journey continues on. But something is off about this place. This AU is familiar and yet it is not. Lily spoke to herself about something.

"I have a feeling that something is going to happen.

Five minutes later

Murder and Robin keep their eyes peeled for somethings that might help them, while Cam and Lily are searching for something to eat just in case that they need to stay overnight. Murder is trying to sense something or someone in the area that they are now in. Lily looks at her father figure/uncle figure who his actions that indicate he is clearly using his sensing ability. She sighs as she spoke out.

"Uncle Sans, are you picking something up?"

Murder looks at Lily, his adopted daughter as he spoke out.

"Not picking something interesting, Hun. But I'll keep moving so that we can fine our way back."

As he said that, Murder sense something is wrong, no someone who he never thought he be seeing in a long time. Murder turns to his children as he spoke out.

"Uh, kiddos we have a problem."

All three of them look at Murder with confusion on their faces as he continues his explanation.

"We have fears to face."

It doesn't take long to figure out that Bête Noire of this Universe is alive, and Murder just sense her. Robin perks up on instinct, Lily felt scared but feeling strong for everyone's sake. Cam is simply having the same feeling as his sister. Robin sigh as she spoke out.

"What are we waiting for, we ain't fearing for our lives, but Animosity and DETERMINATION towards that bitch of a girl! Stay Brave!

Murder nodded as he gestures to grab him in order to teleport towards the girl that ruins so many lives and is the one who took their parents away from them. They grab him as they teleport to this megalomaniac.

In the deserted area

Frisk from this AU is fighting with all of his might in order to take down Bête Noire, who is the one who she took both Sans and Asriel. Bête is trying all that she can to fight back, and kumu is here for her backup.

Bête is doing all that she can to kill Frisk, but thanks for him having his LV from 3 to 19, it will be difficult to take him on. And on top of that, the Hate is threating Bête to take her control and that is simply bad. If she keeps this up, then it will be certainly her ended up losing control forever. Bête just got out of the way of Frisk version of Special-Hell, and it is just strait up huge explosion that almost got her. Luckily, she has the speed and reaction to get out of the way, but it was too close for comfort. She landed in a safe distance from Frisk and sees he is not giving up until Bête is dead. She narrows her eyes as she spoke to Akumu, her only friend.

"This is not good...his DETERMINATION is way stronger....and I can't keep abusing this power...or it might take over again...I can't win like this."

Then, she thought of an idea. Bête smiles with a wicked way as she shouted out.

"Hey Frisk, mind ask for some help."

As she said that, Akumu came and release the monster soul and it is almost empty with magic. Then she uses the Hate to fill the soul until an explosion of Hate erupt and made Frisk skid back a bit. After that is done, she then spoke out.

"Doesn't this bring back some memories for you?"

Frisk look and sure enough, someone came out of the black smoke from around him. When the site is clear, Frisk can't help but in shock and in sadness in his face to see his old friend in there and with his now hated enemy for killing and taking Asriel's soul.

This is Sans, and he is under the control of Bête through Hate. Before Frisk can react, Sans, or the Multiverse calls him Glitch uses his Blue-Magic to hold Frisk down and stab him with a number of bones. Frisk is trying all that he can to get out of here but got blast by a Gaster-Blaster and was sent into further out. Once he landed, he gets up and slash the bones that their heading right towards at him. betty Laugh at this as she spoke out.

"Now, THIS is fun to watch."

After she said that, Glitch made bones erupt from the ground as it rushes at Frisk who jump out of the way. After that, Bête then continue speaking all while Glitch is summoning his Gaster-Blasters.

"Having your friend be consumed by your own Hate."

Frisk got stab in the arm by a bone, and he is trying to get out of it. Glitch get his Gaster-Blasters ready to incinerate him. betty smiles as she shouted out.

"KILL HIM!"

The Gaster-Blasters fired in order to killed Frisk, but before that can hit him, a dome of Kindness appear and block the attack. At first, Frisk thought it was Gaster, but he saw someone that actually shock him as there is a person that he saw when the pink blobs attack the school, and also heard that that person had died saving his sister. Cam just save Frisk from being incinerated by Glitch's Gaster-Blasters. This also shock Bête and Sans as he was about to use his Blue-Magic to send the kiddos to high hell. But before that is about to happened, a punch was landed into his face as someone that awfully look like Glitch in which it shocks Bête and Frisk more. The one with the hood spoke out with a demonic voice but it is awfully sound like Glitch.

"Not letting you send my Kids to HIGH HELL you MEGALOMANIAC!"

Those words struck Glitch's soul as it reminded him saying that when he did that to Chara from the previous Timelines as he was sent flying by Murder's Blue-Magic. Bête seeing this, tries to attack him with her spears, but Murder use his evolve form of vines and pellets in that is strait up Chlorokinesis that he possesses as he uses the plant in the area to grow and sneer her in which both Bête and Frisk are shock. He may be able to use bones and Gaster-Blasters, but summoning and controlling plants? That ability is not in Sans's power sets. The only one who he can think of is Flowey, but he didn't even able to control plants, just using his vines and pellets. And the next one is just strait up disbelieve as Fireballs and Magical-Blast rain down upon Bête who just dodges out of the way. Bête was also shock that is one of her attacks that can only be access when she and Akumu fuse. Then, she was slash in the back, negating her ability to regenerate. This is none other than Lily who uses her own version of a scythe as Robin stab Bête with her spear which is made out of fire and magic. Akumu attempts to attack Lily in order to take her soul and undo the regeneration negation but was punch by a red glove as Phantom-Papyrus came and send red bones at him and it made Akumu yell in agony. This made Bête snap out of Hate as she was struck by Lily with her scythe and sent her into a wall of a canyon. Glitch get up and was attempts to attack the shock Frisk with a Gaster-Blaster but was block by a top head of a Gaster-Blaster. This is none other than Papyrus of this AU as he uses his Gaster-Blasters as a shield to protect Frisk. Glitch and Papyrus was shock to see each other with Paps even on tears. Glitch was hesitant to attack but went through with it through a Gaster-Blaster to him. Murder, Cam, and Frisk not wanting Paps died, Cam summons his mini shield, Murder and Frisk came with a Trident and Sword blocking the blast. In unison, they all block and deflects the beam as if they cut through water. Frisk then spoke out.

"If you're not here to fight, then LEAVE."

Then Paps interjects.

"PLEASE, LET ME DO THIS. I KNOW YOU'UR GOING TO HURT HIM. SO, LET ME HAVE HIM, YOU JUST GET BETE."

Then, Murder spoke out.

"I will help, Cam, Lily, Robin goes help Frisk fight against Bête. And Frisk..."

His voice corrupted by Animosity/Hate within himself. Black liquid pouring out of his eye-sockets in which actually frightened Frisk as Murder finished his words.

"Don't disappear, ok?"

It laces with regret and anger at the same time. This shocks, confuse, and frightened Frisk as Paps spoke out.

"THANKS, OTHER BROTHER."

Then Murder spoke out.

"People call me Murder. So, that is my nickname to not confuse everyone to him."

This made everyone who has not known him much flinch at the name. Papyrus shakes this off as he spoke out.

"ANYWAYS, LETS GO."

They all nodded as Murder and Papyrus stay and fight while Frisk, Robin, Cam, and Lily go after Bête Noire. Bête seeing this, shouted out with rage in her voice.

"No, you idiot! Stop playing with your pray and help me kill frisk!"

But that fall into deaf ears as she held down by a green chain made by Cam as Lily uses the spike on her to drain the HP and stamina. Then Frisk and Robin came and punch Bête into the air. Meanwhile Murder rubs off the Hate off his face as he blocks barrage of bones with the Chroma-Hands as Paps uses his Gaster-Blaster as a shield to block the attack. Sans is attempting to use his Blue-Magic to slam Papyrus around, only to get pinned down by Murder's Blue-Magic in order to stop him. Glitch snarled at this as he spoke out.

"You are really annoying!"

Murder smiles at this as he spoke out.

"You're welcome... other me."

Then Paps spoke out.

"SANS, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, PLEASE FIGHT BACK THE HATE."

Glitch just scuff at this as he shouted.

"Well, why didn't you fight back?! "

Murder knows not to interject as to let Paps bring this Sans back. Paps then shouted out.

"BECAUSE NO MANNER HOW MANY TIMES YOU ATTACK ME... I WONT FIGHT BACK!"

Meanwhile in the far distance, Bête is fighting Frisk, Cam, Lily, and Robin all at the same time. She notices Gaster, Toriel, and Asgore are in there and realize they're about to interfere the fight as she thinking to herself.

'I can't let more people interfere. I'll use it then."

Suddenly, a wall of Hate form into a dome that block anyone from entering it. This shocks everyone as Murder proceed to summons vines to restraint Glitch, but he dodges out of the way. He then summons multiple bones to attack Papyrus who was caught off guard, but a Chroma-Hand appear and summons a dome of Kindness to block the attack. Paps looks and sees that it is different than Gaster's Chroma-Hands as it is a circle in the front and back instead of Gaster's holes. He looks and sees that Murder's hands and sure enough, it is the same as the hand.

It has the same circle as Murder with exception being magic leaking out of set circle. It glows Green that indicate it is using the kindness magic to protect Paps from being stab. Then, a Gaster-Blaster fired and knock Paps back and into the wall. But thanks to the Dome of Kindness that Murder made, it protects Paps from being injured, but the armor got destroyed in the process. Glitch sigh as he spoke out.

"You know, if not with my doubleganger, you would have been killed."

As he said that, he summons his Gaster-Blasters to attack Murder, only for a negative field appeared and took the Blasters as this is his way to disarm him. Glitch is piss that he is correct that Murder is the reason why Paps is still alive and giving him one hell of a Bad Time. He summons a sharp bone as he shouted out.

"I don't get it. Why won't you attack back?!"

Glitch charge at Papyrus in order to stab him, but Murder came between them as he then grabs the arm and shoulders as to hold him back. Paps smiles as he answers.

"IT IS BACAUSE YOUR MY BROTHER."

Glitch stopped and froze in place as Murder swat away the sharp bone and readying his free hand to do something. Murder looks at Paps as he shouted out.

"Keep going, it is working!"

Paps nodded as he spoke out.

"HELLO SANS, DO YOU REMEBER ME?"

As he said that, Murder uses his Hallucination to force Glitch to remember all the times he spent with Papyrus. As that happened Murder Force Glitch's soul out which is fill with hate. He uses his free hand to grab it and starting to do something that he'll do. Paps felt relive as he spoke out.

"I'M YOUR BROTHER, PAPYRUS."

As he said that, Murder grabs Hate and pulling all out while putting Glitch under a Hallucination in order to make him remember. Paps then spoke out.

"PLEASE COME BACK BROTHER!"

As he said that, Hate and Love began to swirl around both Sanses as a glow bright within the dome in which it shocks everyone except Cam, Lily, and Robin who had seen this before when Murder transforms to his new form for the first time. What surprises them however is there is a silhouette of a Dragon appears that its cracks began to glow red and has black scales with cyan eyes. It roars so loud that shook the entirety of meropos. That shake cause the cracks within the ground and cause miner earthquakes. Once that is done, the silhouette absorbs into two Sanses as all of a sudden, a beam of love and hate shoots through the sky as the dome is destroyed. While that is happening, Glitch and Murder along with everyone who is in the battlefield sees both Glitch and Murder's memories. While this is your typical memories for Glitch and had gone through stuff for sure, but when it comes to Murder's memories, it just strait up sad and tragic. Bête is shock and fear at this hooded man, Frisk now feels a newfound of guiltiness for he has done even though he didn't even do those things that Murder's Frisk had done, and Paps can't help but feel helpless on this that Murder had to gone through all this stuff and had to commits such terrible crimes in order to stop the senseless killings. Once that is done, Glitch lay in arms with Murder who is in his True-Executioner. All the Hate is absorbed into Murder and can feel his DT and Animosity increase to a height that never had before. Paps seeing this shouted out.

"SANS!"

Bête realize that if she stayed here for long, Murder is certainly will end her and if not, certainly the others who is present will. She gritted her teeth as she spoke out to Akumu.

"Let's get out of here. Where certainly finish if we stayed."

Akumu nodded in an agreement. And with that, they disappear and escape. After is done, Frisk is shocked that his Sans is ok and with Paps and Murder. Gaster runs toward them to see if their ok, but once see this site to behold, he became confused and flabbergasted on what he is seeing. Asgore and Toriel are looking for Asriel while Cam, Lily, and Robin came towards to where Murder is. Gaster sees this, then spoke out.

"What? What happened?"

Murder sigh as he tried to make sure that Glitch is ok. Once that is done, he looks at this AU of Gaster as he spoke out.

"I'll explain about on what happened later. Right now, we need to make sure that he is safe."

Gaster nodded as Toriel spoke out.

"Where is Asriel?"

Frisk then spoke out.

"Bête took him."

Toriel and Asgore were shocked and sadden on Asriel was taken by Bête. Frisk then looks at Papyrus as he spoke out.

"Papyrus...How...how do you make the decision not to fight back knowing you'll probably die in the process?"

Paps thought about this as he spoke out.

"I KNOW I CAN'T SOLVE EVERYTHING WITH KINDNESS, BUT BY GOING THIS WAY... I MANAGED TO SAVE SOMEONE I THOUGHT I HAD LOST FOREVER. USUALLY WHEN THINGS SEEM LIKE THEY CAN'T GET ANY WORSE, IN THAT MOMENT, YOU HAVE TO HOLD ONTO YOUR HOPES. BECAUSE THAT'S THE MOMENT WHEN THINGS WILL GET BETTER."

Frisk now understands on what Paps is saying as he turns and looks at Murder who is checking the kids that help him to make sure that their ok. His eyes are that of sincere and care, despite them being red of death which he has when he did his genocide for the first time. He sighs as he spoke out.

"Sa-, I mean Murder, how are you even able to trust Paps to do this? Even though there is a chance that can failed."

Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, like Paps said, just hold on to the hope so that things will get better. Now that is a bit corny, but I hold on to the hope that I wish that the future will be secured from things that happened. I am a living proof of that, even the method is questionable at best, I eventually got what I wanted. A happy ending that I got and now works so hard to protect it."

Frisk seeing him, now understands what he is saying. As that happened, Glitch opened his eyes and sees that he now has two cyan eyes in contrast to the left one only has one. It briefly flashes patience and Justice before settling off which is patience. As he looks around and sees everyone in the canyon of the desert, he was confused as he spoke out.

"Uh, what just happened?"

With Bête

Bête has a look of genuine fear at a hooded version of this Sans as she spoke out.

"What is that freak?! Is that even Sans?"

Akumu came besides her as she continues.

"That is not a monster, that is something much worse! If we were not careful, then were certainly in for not-so-great time. How can a monster that can absorb the magic of others by killing them exist? He even killed me and that explains on how he is able to use my powers. This guy is like a juggernaut on steroids. And the worst part is that he be likely be unable to under the effects of my Hallucination because he is either use his own Hallucination to counter mine or uses his DT to overpower it."

Bête is never like this than ever before as Akumu is trying to comfort her in order to make her feel better. Then, Bête has an idea.

"Maybe..."

As she said that, she suggested that Akumu let her see the souls she had collected. Once that is done, she picks both Asriel and a certain human soul which is green of kindness. Bête smiles sinisterly as she spoke out.

"Maybe by fighting your own kins. Hehe-Hehe..."

She then turns away as she spoke out.

"Destroy the rest of the souls except the two I have selected. I'll be needing them for our chance of victory. It is time, Akumu."

With Murder and the Kids

Murder is showing rubbing Cam and Lily, and Robin just hop on his back while at the same time, explains himself, his AU, and how they got here. Needless to say, Gaster is having a stroke on the amount of information and the ridiculousness that this is and yet, it is true. Toriel and Asgore doesn't have a word to describe on Murder and his past. Jessica of this AU is shocked that she died saving Gaster, while Undyne of this AU has no words to say and opinion towards him. Sure, she can just hate him for betraying his own kind, but with the contexts of his story and the kids he is with them and knew his story, she didn't even think want to know how bad his situation was. After all is said and done, and even feels wrong to hate him for something he is forced to do. Gaster clear himself up as he spoke out.

"Ok, that would explain on how you be able to use our abilities along with Bête's abilities that you have."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, sorry for killing you all. Back then, I was unable to do anything, and I was desperate to the point of madness. ninety-million resets occurred, and all the alternative choice were nothing but a failure until that point."

Murder rubs the back of his head before returns to rubbing Lily as he spoke out.

"In the end, it paid off. Not the way I intended to be. And by the looks of things, it looks like my actions had cause lesser damage as yours. For example, Alphys of my world is still alive than the one in your world died. And Cam still lives with me than in here when he died saving Lily."

Lily feels uncomfortable on this fact but grateful that Murder is the reason Cam still lives. Robin looks at the twins as she spoke out.

"Ok, we should be careful now, as this is going to be one hell of a Bad Time."

The twins nodded as Murder hugs them with love and comfort. The others can't help but feel cute, aw, and wholesome at them enjoying each other's company. Even Toriel can't help but feel a little jealous toward Murder who got the kids in the way she can't, or at least right now. After that is done, Gaster sigh but also feels a bit proud on this alternative version of his son that has some children that he takes care of, after that he spoke out.

"Welp, anyways with you in here, then we can finally have a chance to take Bête down once and for all, especially you have taken her on before."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Yup, let's just get a quick rest until were ready."

Gaster nodded as he spoke out.

"Sure, let's give ourselves a time to rest for now. Papyrus, show them to the guess room please."

Papyrus nodded as he lead them to their rooms. Gaster sigh as he spoke out.

"If what he said was true, then after the Bête Noire had dealt with, our problems will only be a beginning."

In the rooms

Paps is showing them to their rooms to rest there. Once that is done, Paps then ask Murder.

"UH, MURDER?"

Murder just looks at Paps with 'Ya' on their face as he continues.

"UH, I GOT A QUESTION, IS YOUR PAPYRUS DID HELP YOU? YOU KNOW, YOUR THING IN THE PAST."

Murder thought about it for a minute before answering.

"Paps did help me with therapy along with G as my mental state is getting better and better. So, you don't have to worried about me, ok?"

Paps felt relive that Murder is getting the help he needs. After that is done, Papyrus leaves to show Cam, Lily, and Robin to their rooms, leaving him alone in his room where he lay down on the bed doing his own business. After what is simply minutes of pondering, a nock was heard from his door. Murder was confused as he spoke out.

"You can come in."

And with that, the door was open. It is none other than Glitch who came for Murder. Murder gesturing to the chair in the room. Once Glitch came and sit down, Murder sits straits as he spoke out.

"Ok, hey other me, what is up?"

Glitch sigh as he spoke out.

"Hey Murder, let's get to the point, I have seen your memories along with everyone. I'll be real to you, at first, I hate you for doing that, but seeing the rest of your memories, that is messed up on what you have been through."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"I understand your anger towards me, even I hate myself for doing that."

Glitch nodded as he continues.

"Well, I just also notice that you seem to be in state of regrets and sees that some of your friends didn't even remember Frisk. So, why is that the case?"

Murder thought about it before answering Glitch.

"Ya, the reason why that Frisk disappear is that he did something that I wish it had never been the case. And I wish that I forgive him sooner."

Glitch was confused as Murder continues.

"Bête took Asriel and put him under her control, and what is worse is that because this timeline is glitch, if he continues stay in existence into this world, our world will cease to exist. So, Frisk did something that he pay for is his existence to this world."

It doesn't take long for Glitch to realize on what he is about to do. Murder continues his answers.

"Frisk had entered to the void, and switch places with Chara in order to preserve our world and save Asriel. While Chara came and now alive and well, Frisk stayed, erase from existence, stuck there until end of forever."

Glitch was contemplating on what Murder said. Frisk erase himself in order to save both Asriel and the timeline. This is when he realizes that his frisk is going to do the same. He looks at Murder as he spoke out with stress and worriedness.

"My Frisk is about to do the same thing!"

Murder realizes this as he spoke out.

"I already warn the kid not to disappear, but it seems he did not listen. Let's go!"

They both teleport to where Frisk is.

With Frisk

Frisk is fighting Bête with Asgore and Toriel is fighting Asriel. They're seeming to be in a school that they were fighting. With Asriel creating a Fireballs to rain down upon his two parents. Asgore Block them with a wall of fire but Asriel took the chance by charging at his father to stab him with his swords. But before that is happening, a Trident landed into the ground and explode into his face, sending him away. This shocks both sides as then, a Gaster-Blaster appeared and fired at the goat boy who just response by firing his star-blazing at it in order to destroy it. It works, but now he has to deal with multiple of purple bones that is heading straight towards him. He uses his Chaos-Saber to slash and slice the bones in order to protect himself from that attack, but got punch by a boney hand as then, he was sent away with blue magic. Murder along with Glitch came as Murder spoke out.

"I'll take on Asriel, you help Frisk go against Bête."

Glitch nodded as he went to where Frisk is, while Murder standing face to face with the prince of monsters. Asriel is shocked that there is another Sans came just to face him. What shocks him more that he summons his Scythe of Fear and using it as a weapon. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"I have fought you before, I can face you again. Especially me and my Asriel sparring together and push each other to our limits. What makes you able to face me in the state you're in?"

Asriel snarls at this as he spoke out.

"Like that is happening."

Murder smiles at this as he turns to the goat family and spoke out.

"I'm sorry what I am going to do to your son. I'll gonna beat the living shit out of him."

Toriel was about to say something, but Murder interrupted with this.

"Don't argue with me Toriel, your son will not listen in this state he is in. I know, I done this before in the past. I promise I'll not kill him, but hurt him, alot."

Toriel relented as he turns to Asriel who is got up from a crash fall that Murder had put him into. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Let's get to the point..."

And with that, they both charge at each other. Even though Asriel is slightly stronger than him in the state he is in, even though his DT and Animosity is in a state where he can beat him with raw power, Murder is more experience and more skilled in hand-to-hand combat and in general fighting, as Murder proceeded to reck Asriel by blinding him with sparks that they made while their fighting, then punch him in the face and into the gut, then slash him in the back and throws him into a nearby car. Asriel clears his vision as he uses his Shocker-Breaker to attack Murder who just dodges out of the way. Asriel then summons his Star-Blazing to attack Murder, but response with Magical-Blast to counter each other out. After that is done, Murder then summons giant Venus's fly trap that looks like a Chomper to use them to eat rainbow-Fire that is heading towards him. After that is done, Asriel then summons his Chaos-Sabers as Murder with his scythe and Trident and clash each other. Asriel is getting overpowered because Murder is simply more skilled than him as he kicks and sent Asriel into the wall as he spoke out.

"Are you done?"

Asriel is getting angrier as he spoke out.

"Fuck you!"

Toriel can't help but wanting to come joined the fight just to teach Asriel a lesson on swearing, but Murder stops her from doing that. After that, Murder then spoke out.

"We need to retreat, for now, I know you want your son back, but sometimes we need to go back and think of a way to bring him back."

Both Asgore and Toriel were hesitant at first, but relented as Glitch and Frisk, although a bit damage, their fine as Frisk spoke out. 

"Let's get out of here."

They all nodded as they went away. Bête in her true self as she smiles, and she spoke out.

"They didn't even know that I got what I wanted. This is simply a distraction."

Suddenly, three figures came and greet Bête with silence. She Smiles as she laughs out of the opened.

unknown location

An entity made out of goop looks at this with an orb that shows this AU. He is sitting in his thrown as he spoke out.

"Hm, it seems that Murder is more powerful than expected. He even manages to trap the Murder Time Trio into the same position as the Bad Time Trio, and what is worse is that he took an advantage on his AU's natural defense and upgrade it to the point it is impossible to enter. Even the infamous Book of Eyes is useless to invade. But there is an opportunity."

He stood up and he spoke out.

"With him in this AU, I'll have to get him myself and bring him to my services. No matter GlitchDust, for I'll get you eventually."

And with that, he sinks into the nothingness.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.8K 136 24
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...
3.2K 33 30
Unbound and unforgotten, lies the Undertale Multiverse, forever in conflict. Follow the story of OAR!Dust as he tries to make amends and saved the mu...
57.2K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...
6.2K 343 17
After the events of I'm Too Tired To Sleep (ITTS), things were... If not happy, then at least calm across the multiverse. Unfortunately, the Creator...