oc characters storys

By realcoolkittycat

*note-didn't realized I had to add description but I'll think of something for now, this is just short storie... More

Allegiance
Chapter 1:Ice skating competion
Chapter 2:Obsession love
Chapter 3:Missing Twigclaw
Chapter 4:Pepper
Chapter 6:The Tree Incident(How Lostbreath got her scars)
Chapter 7:Bear attack(How Darkfeather got a broken jaw)

Chapter 5:The sleepover

1 0 0
By realcoolkittycat

"Light shadow The Water Chosen! Get back here at once!" Blindheart hissed, chasing after Light shadow who yelled "I'm not going back to time out!!!" "It be more then that once I whip your butt!" Blindheart hissed still chasing after. Coolkittycat just watched, "Where did he go?" Blindheart looked around. "Let me guess, he did something he shouldn't have done?" "Yes, messing up The Healing Area when he knows he has an appointment today." Blindheart hissed, "He's gonna clean up that mess too!" "Good luck finding him." Coolkittycat mewed, "I dunno where he is." Blindheart scoff, running off to find Light shadow, it didn't take long for him to crawl out from behind the couch, "Thanks for covering for me." he purred. "What? How did you get behind my couch!" Coolkittycat hissed, "And I was not covering for you!" Light shadow rolled himself onto her couch, "Still thinking about the sun going dark?" he asked. "Get off of my couch!!!" Coolkittycat snapped after a moment of silent, the sun went out yesterday, causing the everything to be dark, it had taken a tole on everyone as The Dark Sun was in the sky making the light become the dark. "Sorry." Light shadow apologize, getting off the couch, "Better now?" Coolkittycat scoffed turning away, "Let her rest Light shadow, she's tired." Phantomblaze mewed, "We all seen The Dark Sun rised and fall and that wasn't no omen." "Yea idiot!" spat Stormy, "Don't you got something to do while we're stuck here making sure no one bother her thanks to the other favorite's order." "Great job guys, you are all doing terrible." Coolkittycat murmured trying to sleep. "Ouch." Fluffy meowed sarcastically. Light shadow sighs, "Well I'm bored and-" Cloverblood interrupted as she got to the small group, "Nobody cares, anyway with your permission, which nobody needs because I have the right to do things I want." "Your point?" Light shadow questioned. "I didn't came for you Light shadow, if I did, I wouldn't be talking to you." "You were just-" Cloverblood blocked Light shadow with her tail in his face, "Why I sayed no such thing to you Light shadow. Phantomblaze me and Darkfeather are gathering the most prettiest she-cats for a sleepover, you should join." "Um thanks but Blindheart gived me a job." Phantomblaze meowed. Coolkittycat just looked at them, "Wha...?" "Excuse me a what?" Light shadow hissed, "I gived no such permission to sleep in each others rooms!" "Where do Blindheart sleep huh?" Cloverblood scoff, "Exactly now shut up!" "That's different, apparently she won't stop stealing my bed, so I let her sleep with me because I can't get rid of her out of my bed, the twins get to sleep in the same room because they are twins, these three have similar powers, they get to be roommates." "Why do our bedroom feels like a prison?" Stormy asked turning to Phantomblaze and Fluffy, they both shrugged. Light shadow ignored him and continued "There's a reason why I placed everyone in certain rooms alone or together, unfortunately I couldn't decide if you should have thunder or a gold-digger so being that you and Darkfeather are friends, I put you together. It suits you both by the way but no, you can't have a sleepover."

Cloverblood throat growled threatenly, "And that is no fair for those who don't share a room. And now you mentioned it, you have that poor kitty sleep on the couch with no room." "Actually Cloverblood, I choose to sleep here." Coolkittycat corrected her, "And I barely know what a sleepover is and when I asked what it is my straight up answer was no." "Of corse you don't." Cloverblood mewed, "Light shadow never taught you anything" "That's not true, I learn stuff." Coolkittycat sat up. "Like what?" Cloverblood demanded. "Ummm, I was taught to um." Coolkittycat hestiated as Light shadow stared at her, giving her a look, covering "...how to sleep, ummm." Coolkittycat shrugged. "I haven't taught you no such thing." Light shadow hissed under his breath, "Every time I teach you things, you don't pay attention or some other reason why you fail being taught stuff which is why I don't trust you driving my car without driving over a cliff." "She did that." purred Stormy, amused. "No but she did drive my car through a building." Light shadow hissed. Coolkittycat threw a pillow at Light shadow. "Ow. You know what fine, have a sleepover. Do whatever you all like, I'm not gonna argue anymore." Light shadow hissed, "Coolkittycat, your in my room tonight." "No!" Coolkittycat hissed! "I don't wanna!" Light shadow ignored her as he grabbed her by the scruff after removing the blankets and muffled, "Well too bad, your sleeping upstairs with me and Blindheart." he dragged her as the fiesty kitty cried trying to fight back, "Noooooooooo!!! I'm being kidnap!!! Someone help me!!! Blindheartttttttttttttttttttttt!!!" It didn't take long for Blindheart ran to the rescue and tackled Light shadow to the ground, freeing Coolkittycat and grabbed a chair out of no where to hit hard then Coolkittycat joined in and body slammed him after. "Well that just happen." Stormy eyes widen before he relax, "Now that's justice." Blindheart just stared down eyes widen, "Oops sorry Light shadow, I thought you were a kidnapper." "Ow..." Light shadow moan, still on the ground, possibly tramatized of what just happened. "Wow for a healer you definally hit hard." Phantomblaze eyes widen, slowly backing up with Fluffy, "Remind me not to get on your bad side." Light shadow moan again as Coolkittycat stepped all over him walking to another room, "Ok, I'm sleeping with Blindheart tonight." "Your fine, stop complaining." Blindheart hissed at Light shadow, dragging him to another room, "And don't traumatized my child again." Everyone just stared before going their own ways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light shadow laid on his back in bed with an icepack on it, "Blindheart why you do that?" he asked. "I said I was sorry, I thought a stranger came in and stolen my child." Blindheart meowed. "Your child, shes not your child." Light shadow hissed. "Well you kinda deserved it, messing up The Healing Area when you have an appointment and scaring the child when she did nothing to you." Blindheart mewed. "Wow you such a great friend, my feelings are definitely not hurt about now." Light shadow hissed sarcastically. "Aww so sweet." Blindheart purred before she hissed sarcastically, "Get over it."

Luni walked in, "Are you both busy? There's an incident in Twigclaw's room. Tell them what happened." Twigclaw was leaning over his shoulders, Blindheart went to observed her injury as Twigclaw hissed in pain "Cloverblood wanted my room for a sleepover, I refused and the next thing I knew I felt a bolt in my body when we argued." "Unfortantly The Healing Area is a mess right now." Blindheart mewed, glaring at Light shadow then back at Twigclaw, "You can stay here for now, I'll see if I can find something for your arm, right now we need an extra bed. We already got three cats including myself in our bed." Coolkittycat was sleeping on her back, all streghted out, partly kicking Light shadow in the face, "Ow can you not." Light shadow hissed at the sleeping kitty, pushing her away but still getting kicked.

Twigclaw laid down at the edge of the bed, "Can't believe this." she grumbled as Blindheart left the room with Luni and return with a folding cot bed, they set it up and then she was moved to that bed then her injury was took care of. "Well now that Cloverblood has her sleepover, why don't we have our own?" Blindheart meowed. "Ok I guess and no Coolkittycat you can't join us." Light shadow nodded before hissing at Coolkittycat who hissed, "I barely even know what that is." "Well Cloverblood stole my room for her sleepover and now I might as well might." There was laughter outside of the room, "So funny." sneered Cloverblood, "I was gonna ask if you Blindheart, have you ever tried makeup?" "No." Blindheart mewed "And I won't, why?" "I was just about to ask if you'll like to join us and maybe we can help hide your scar if you don't like your scars so much." "Scars make you beautful." Light shadow meowed, trying to get Coolkittycat off the bed, "Don't change that, now get off the bed." He successfully kicked Coolkittycat off the bed without Blindheart noticing, "Ow! That really hurt!" she cried. "Sorry Cloverblood, I already accepted my scars. I can't change that. Someone once told me it's part of who I am and- Where's Light shadow, oh nevermind. I can't even look at him when he's too busy with whatever he's doing. Anyway Cloverblood, I don't even like wearing makeup and neither do Coolkittycat so don't ask Coolkittycat, right Coolkittycat? Right? Where did she go?" "I dunno." Light shadow shrugged holding the door close as Coolkittycat hissed "Hey that's no fair! What did I do to get kicked out! Let me back in! Please! Hello? Anybody? I'm so lonely." Blindheart facedpawed, "Half-blood littermates I tell you. See what I have to deal with everyday? Anyway Cloverblood, we're starting our own sleepover so nobody will be joining you for tonight here." "Fine." hissed Cloverblood, "I see how it is. Mine will be much better then your boring one." Light shadow open the door letting Cloverblood out but slams it hard as Coolkittycat tries to run in, hitting her face into the door, "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Blindheart gived Light shadow a warning glare. "What?" Light shadow shrugged, "Shes fine." "Ok well, I'm gonna get her an icepack and get some activities we can do." Light shadow open the door letting Blindheart out before closing it. Coolkittycat was nowhere to be seen, possibly given up from trying to get inside but she did end up spotting her looking before turning to walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blindheart return, "How was it?" Light shadow asked, "Icepack and getting the stuff. You know." "Well, I tried the ice pack and it melted in my paws the moment I touched it, even with gloves it melted and I got all the activities which is better then-" Blindheart palse for a moment, "Why is Coolkittycat outside trying to open up the window? "What do you mean Coolkittycat is-" Light shadow turn before he ran to the window and hissed "How do I lock the window? Coolkittycat your not welcome here! Go away!" "Haha I'm in!" Coolkittycat purred, finally in, "Nope!" Light shadow pushed her out the window causing her to fall and slide down the roof and even catching on. Light shadow almost fell out too, "Haha I beat you window! Can't lock me out this time like last time!" The window closed onto his tail causing Light shadow to take a deep breath and "Owwwwwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" that even everyone else heard his scream from outside the house, causing Coolkittycat to fall, "Noooo!!!" "That look like it hurt." Twigclaw flinched away.

Blindheart facepawed "Why? Just why? Can't you both get along? Just for 5 minates!" She freed Light shadow's tail, "Imma check on Coolkittycat and get snacks and no Light shadow you can't have the snacks until someone else have them."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blindheart return with the snacks and Fluffy who has an icepack on his back, Coolkittycat followed, peaking inside. "Coolkittycat no! You are not welcome here!" Light shadow hissed, throwing a pillow at her, closing the door before she could come in. "No, no we will have none of that, come on in Coolkittycat, if Light shadow keeps on throwing you out, he'll be sleeping out in the cold. Right Light shadow?" "Um, please no." Light shadow meowed. There was no respond for a moment, then she entered, Light shadow watched her, "Don't you dare." as she jumped on the bed and onto Light shadow just to sit on him angerliy as she catloaf on him, "Thats a good half-blood brother." purred Blindheart, "Play nice now." "Getting crush, not breathing." Light shadow muffled a hissed. Twigclaw took a quick picture before putting her phone away. "Coolkittycat you can't sit on him forever and be moody about it, we'll have to need him." Blindheart told him. "He kicked me off the bed, he hit me with the door, push me out of the window and I think I broke something." "Yea me!" Fluffy hissed, sitting next to Twigclaw. "Well he can make up for it after." Blindheart meowed. "Fine." Coolkittycat hissed getting up, Light shadow gasps, "Finally air! I can breathe!" Coolkittycat smacks him with a hissed. "Ow." Light shadow mewed, "That really hurt." "Alright everyone, now we are here, Fluffy you might as well join us with your hurt back, Twigclaw can explain. Now why don't we not waste a night and get started."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the sleepover, they played some games, eat snacks and other activies or whatever they do at sleepovers, except for Coolkittycat who wasn't interested in any of it which no one could blame her, she just wanted to sleep on the bed. After all of those stuff, they finally headed to bed, Light shadow slept on the floor because Coolkittycat won't stop pushing him off the bed while she and Blindheart shared the bed while Fluffy and Twigclaw shared the cot until the next day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day, "So how was it?" Blindheart asked, cooking pancakes on the stove as the three other cats waited. "It was boring. I still dunno what was happening and I was only there to sleep." Coolkittycat meowed. "You don't count! You didn't do anything!" Light shadow hissed. Coolkittycat went to smack him causing Light shadow to flinched away, using his paws as a sheld as he hissed "Anywayyy, maybe you do count as you were in the room with us." Coolkittycat scoff, taking her breakfest to leave, he continued "I was only there for the snacks." "Of corse you were." Blindheart rolled her eyes, adding more pancake batter to the pan. "Speaking of more snacks, I can't wait that long for those pancakes." Light shadow looked at Coolkittycat. "No! No! Don't you dare! You already stolen my lunch yesterday! What more can you want!" Coolkittycat hissed. "Come on just a little nibble." Light shadow mewed innocently. "No!" Coolkittycat hissed. "Pretty please. Just a little nibble, you can share right." Light shadow got closer. Coolkittycat then ran with her meal, causing Light shadow to chase after, "Come on I just want a bite! Why won't you share!" "And this is why, I keep these two seperate during mealtime." Blindheart meowed. Twigclaw and Fluffy just watched. "Oh hey Blue flame, how was Cloverblood's sleepover." Blue flame scoffed, "It was boring. How was yours?" "Much better then a karen." Twigclaw purred. "Haha same." Fluffy purred. "Yea everyone hated it, Cloverblood wanted everything her way and Darkfeather was right beside her at making everyone act all perfect. It's also very boring." Blue flame meowed, "I will not attend it again at anytime soon." The two friends have a laugh, "Anyway um why is Light shadow chasing Coolkittycat?" Blue flame asked. "Oh no I forgot!" Blindheart hissed, "Quick someone watch these, I need to stop Light shadow before he steals Coolkittycat's breakfest just like he stole her lunch yesterday!" Blindheart then start running. "And it was literally the same thing." Twigclaw hissed annoyed, "The lunch I mean, they had the same thing and he didn't even touch his own." "Yea, we should watch these pancakes before it gets burn." Fluffy meowed before they started the next day.

Facts:
1. Some of my oc characters were inspired by my cats personailties, I placed them inside my oc characters, in this case, Light shadow and Zaboo always tries and steal food from Coolkittycat and Stella, even though it's the exact same thing, Zaboo would also would try and steal turkey, chicken or whatever he could get his paws or sight on from when we have something that may seem like food to him and will go like "I want that?" or "Can I have some?" this is also Light shadow

2. This was orgianally gonna be called The Dark Sun with has an solar eclispe but decided the day after it happen, since I wasn't sure about how to make that story. And no I did not see the full eclispe, WE WAITING FOR A WHOLE HOUR OUTSIDE IN THE YARD FOR NOTHING EXCEPT DARKNESS AND CLOUDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 15
This is my oneshots book and I'm doing this because I have been wanting to make PoVs of my unused OCs. I'm not doing all my OCs though... Anyway, off...
408 2 10
This is just some random stories with all my ocs. From Zoophobia/HH to Deltarune.
257 15 3
This book is mainly a bunch of What Ifs where I take OCs and put them against each other. Some of the OCs will belong to my friends while some of the...
344 18 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.