Hunter x Hunter x Reader ♡ Lo...

By luffyxtaro

y/n comes from a special village secluded from society. they're known for their special DNA; their blood and... More

♡0♡
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
Untitled Part 32

♡4♡

1.8K 78 11
By luffyxtaro

days passed like a breeze.

gon grew up to the point where he could eat more than just formula and milk. he began teething as well.

♡ gon: age 1 ♡

♡ y/n: age 15 ♡

almost a year has passed, and i've always been so thankful for kunya. we've grown closer and she sometimes invited me to her home, where we would interact and she would teach me of ways i could take care of gon or handle him.

she taught me a lot, and helped me so much that i feel like i could never repay her.

i feel like i've grown a little closer to garo as well. he's still quiet and keeps to himself a lot, but he's grown nicer to me and gon. he's started tolerating gon better and he sometimes starts small talk with me while working.

sora though, she's the only one i wasn't really able to form a connection with. it seems like she was mostly busy with her studies and friends, but whenever she was around she would only scoff at me and avoid me. we would only share conversations when necessary, and even then she would keep them as short as possible.

but it's okay, i don't really care much. i owe the world to her mom after all.

i've gotten used to the town, but i still don't like exploring it very much. i'm still very paranoid and scared that one day those men in black will find me. i'm still concerned with how easily illumi had found me, even if in the end he didn't kill me. i'm sure if we met a moment earlier though he would've without hesitation murdered me. i was so incredibly lucky.

after finally settling in and getting used to living like normal humans do, as someone who's lived in a secluded and traditional village and never knew anything about modern technology, i could finally focus on other things. things such as who gon's father really is...

it seems that whenever i'd search him up, nothing would come up. and if anything ever did, it was restricted information. who really is this "ging" person? is that even his real name?

i asked people, but they didn't know him either. i gave up looking for him and instead tried learning about hunters, like that note mentioned. saying that gon would become a hunter when he was older. it sounds like nonsense... how did this person know he would become a hunter?

what are hunters even?

according to kunya, a hunter is someone that hunts for something. you can become a hunter by taking the hunter exam, where you'll be tested to see if you qualify to get a license that can get you access to so many useful things.

my eyes sparkled in excitement when i first heard of it. i wanted to meet a hunter in real life, and see how they were like. would ging have been a hunter?

when i asked kunya about ging she was very confused. i remember her tapping a finger on her chin as she thought before shaking her head in disappointment, "i'm sorry love but i'm afraid i haven't heard about him before. if i may ask, who is he to you?"

i twitched nervously, not expecting the question. it would be very suspicious if i'd avoided it too...

"ummm... he's my... husband! yeah! he's gon's father!" i blurted out and immediately slammed my hand on my mouth in surprise of the lie i'd just told.

kunya smiled, "is that so? why didn't you say that earlier! and you're searching for him? could it be that you two seperated in your journey?"

i removed my hand from my mouth and sighed, "um.. yeah... so i .. wanted to know if you'd heard anything from him.."

kunya put her hands on her cheeks as she said, "i'm so surprised! you're so young yet you've already got a husband... this new generation is sure growing so fast!"

i forced out a laugh as i nodded, "y-yeah.. i guess so."

"anyway i'm sorry love but i have never heard of the name ging before. if you'd like, we could ask around, hm?"

i stared at her for a moment, trying to think of what i should do. if i found ging what would i even do... return gon to him?.. the thought made me frown.

and i don't want to bother kunya any further.. but learning about gon's father could be useful in the future. it would also be suspicious if i turned such an offer down.

"i would.. r-really like that. but is it really okay? you've helped me... so much." i responded hesitantly but kunya only shook her head. "i'd love to help you! and i don't have work today either. let's go, dear!" kunya dragged me along and that's how we ended up asking people around town about ging. and to no surprise, no one knew of him.

i really don't know what kunya expected, maybe she thought that he ended up at this town after we split up as we travelled, but obviously that was a lie. i don't know who ging is, the most i know of him is that he's gon's father...supposedly.

we finally gave up after asking around for what seemed to be hours. i sighed, slumping in my chair as kunya frowned, "i'm so sorry dear, it seems that he didn't come to this town after all.."

i shook my head, taking the donut she ordered for me, "no, thank you for the effort it means so much to me. kunya, you're really sweet." i said, sitting up straight and smiling at her.

she grinned, sipping her tea, "of course, love. we're friends aren't we? friends help each other out."

i nodded, "yeah.. but you've helped me even before we even knew each other.." i mentioned quietly before eating the donut.

"excuse me?" a masculine voice called out. me and kunya turned our heads to the source, to see a tall man with brown hair standing near us.

"can we help you?" kunya asked, tilting her head.

the man smiled kindly before pulling a card from his pocket, "i'm a licensed hunter. name's kenji. i heard you were looking for a man,

ging?"

our eyes widened before turning our full attention to kenji, "yes! do you know anything of him?"

"first, i'd like to know what your business with him is.." he said.

before kunya could blurt out that he's my husband i answered him quickly, "he's the father to my son!"

kenji was surprised for a moment before tilting his head, "the father to your son..?"

"y-yes! he's at home right now... but ging has been missing since forever. we want to know if anyone has seen or heard of him.." i said nervously and the man hummed in response.

"okay just a moment.. is this ging you're speaking of the hunter ging or someone that happens to have the same name as him?" he asked, making me confused.

i decided to ask more, since he seemed to know of the hunter ging, "um.. yes. he's a hunter.."

"ah... i never knew ging had a mistress." he said making kunya huff, "she's not his mistress! they're wed!"

his eyes darkened for a split second and left as soon as it came. "he's a mystery. information about him is difficult to attain even to licensed hunters like me. but one thing i can tell you for certain is that he's not lingering in this town. i wouldn't even be sure if he was lingering in this world we know of..

anyway.. I have to go. catch ya later, freecs-chan."

and with that, the mysterious man left.

kunya was very confused, she turned to me demanding answers, "you never told me he was a hunter!"

sigh. this is gonna be a really long day.

thankfully kunya wasn't persistent with her questions and after I answered her shortly she let me be.

it was beginning to get late, so our little hangout was cut short. I accompanied her to her house, where gon was sleeping. sora was keeping an eye on him, despite her not liking it she complied after her mom began lecturing her. I felt a bit bad but kunya reassured me that there wasn't anything I should feel bad about that.

after that I picked gon up and we went on our way back to our little home.

the night was quiet and the streets were relatively empty. I found peace in the night so when I first came here I'd often take small walks around the area. I later on learnt that the night was dangerous, and I've cut my walks short after that.

it's disappointing... because the night is the only time I'd really feel at peace. the only time I felt free and comfortable.

I entered our little home and after fixing our small routine I went to sleep with gon beside me.

he was growing bigger, I'd hoped that he would learn to walk soon because he really was getting heavier to constantly carry....

I yawned, before going under my blanket. gon was fast asleep beside me and I felt myself falling asleep as well.

the sound of a window opening startled me awake. I'm a light sleeper, so I was immediately alerted.

I sat up quickly, staring at the closed door. someone entered through the living room.

I stood up, looking around the dark room for anything at all to defend me and gon. but it only proved futile, after all I didn't have many things in our home. only necessities, since that was all I could afford.

I tried calming my furiously beating heart before picking up a bag and filling it with clothes and baby necessities.

there was no time for us to change clothes, so immediately after that I wore my shoes and picked up the still sleeping gon in my arms.

the footsteps began nearing the room and I prepared myself for the worst. I wrapped gon on me like a baby wrap and held my bag up, preparing myself to run.

suddenly, the door was kicked down and a man jumped in the room. the sound scared gon, and he immediately woke up crying.

"who's there!" I yelled, "what do you want from us!?"

"you... ging's wife... I'll finally be able to get my revenge on him...

by taking his beloved wives life." the familiar man rasped out and my eyes widened.

"k-kenji..?"

he stepped forward, making the light pouring in from the nearby window illuminate his features and. sure enough... it is kenji.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 446 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
115K 1.8K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
94K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...
16.8K 694 41
Y/n wants to get they hunter's license because they want to surpass them parents but not just surpass them but to kill them but then they meet Gon...