Treat me like a Queen |Hotd ×...

By NaestheticGolden

Renaessa Targaryen the daughter of Rhaenrya and someone else was killed by Aegon Targaryen after he sexually... More

Prologue
Season one
Support
Something to say (don't skip)
Cost or save his life
Act: 2

I always be by your side

1.6K 35 1
By NaestheticGolden

The scene start out in a beautiful clearing in the woods. Rays of sunshine are spilling through the treetops, basking one solitary tree in a heavenly glow. Raindrops are sprinkling on flowers. A curly-haired man approaches the tree. When he does, the rain drops turn into blood. One drop splashes across his face. When he wipes it off, he looks down to find his hands are covered in blood. Then, he wakes up from a dream. "She's coming." Nostradamus said as it hit the title card.

"What do they mean by 'she'" Viserys asked. "Maybe-" Rhaenrya said only to get interrupted by Alicent. "Do not say her name." Alicent warned like her threat was going to do something.

Mary and her fellow countrymen are seen playing an early version of football. On the top of the screen it said 'Engaged since childhood to the future King of France, she awaits her return to the French Court.'

"She had been engaged since childhood? And what are they playing?" Alicent asked. "First they are playing early football something that isn't around your time, third her name is Queen Mary don't get confused." I said as Alicent face and everyone else face was confused.

"She cannot be Queen." Viserys spat out. "In this timeline she is and a damn good one." I said looking at Viserys through my screen. 

Until they all gather around a table to eat together. Everyone is sitting, passing food around and chatting amongst themselves. For some reason, Mary focuses her attention on a nun sitting on the opposite end of the table. Suddenly, blood and a frothy substance start to drip from her mouth and ears, until she falls face-first into her plate, causing a young girl to scream and everyone else to panic.

"That was for Mary wasn't it?" Aegon said with a smile. "Shut your drunk self up no wonder why people don't like you." I said as Alicent face turned red. "People do like my son!" Alicent defended Aegon. "Yeah right." I said.

"Save Mary!" One nun yelled out. "Take that plate away!" Other nun shouted. One of the nuns grabs Mary by the arm and leads her away from the table. The screen then shows two horses that are expected to be for Mary and her nun.

"Who wants to save her for?" Jace asked in disgust. "People who actually love and believe her unlike your f*cked up family and sh*t." I responded.

"You must leave immediately. This was an assassination attempt. You were nearly poisoned." The nun said in a hurry. "By who?" Mary asked confused only to get a quick response of the nun. "Someone with ties to the Protestant throne of England, no doubt. They'll be found and dealt with." The nun said quickly.

"They could've just stab her to death." Aegon said as he remembers doing the same thing to her in her past life. "Shut up." I told Aegon.

(Meanwhile, a group is heading toward the convent on horseback)

"Poor Sister Helen, I didn't know.." Mary said sadly. "That she was your taster? Every meal you've eaten has been tasted for poison since you left your mother's breast. Mary, you are the Queen of Scotland." The nun said as it zooms in on Mary sad face.

"How could this ever happened!" Otto asked outraged. "And you wanted more power so you manipulated Alicent to many times to be with Viserys and put Aegon on the throne. So shut the heck up!" I shouted at him.

"Alicent wanted to be with me." Viserys said not believing what I said. "I didn't want to be with you." Alicent said as gasping went around the room. "What!" Otto shouted. "I loved Rhaenrya and I still do." Alicent confessed. "But it seem I made an enemy out of her now." Alicent said sadly.

"You did made a enemy out of me Alicent and I don't know if I could ever forgive you." Rhaenrya said looking at Alicent who nodded sadly.

(After gathering her things and preparing to leave, Mary is greeted one final time by the women who have been protecting her)

"Look at her. She is beautiful." A young girl whispered out. As she makes her way through the crowd, they part for her. "I don't know if I'm ready." Mary said to the nun. "To leave here, or marry the future King of France?" The nun asked trying to sooth her nerves.

"I just want my daughter to be happy." Rhaenrya said as Viserys nodded in agreement. "Why are you nodding father? You was the one who wanted to get rid of her, you was the one who think she was a bastard." Rhaenrya said as Viserys looked down.

"Both. I hoped I would get to go back to Scotland one last time." Mary said. "Your friends from Scotland will be there. Girls you've known your whole life. You're safer in French Court. You're nearly a woman, and Francis is nearly a man. It's time." The nun said to Mary.

"Why do I feel like this is going to go bad." Luke asked. "I don't know baby." Rhaenrya said having Luke closely near her.

(Queen Mary and the sister hug one final time, while horse can be heard approaching them in the background)

"You will wed young Francis, someday soon, for your faith, for your people, for Scotland. He will love you." The nun said. "I'm not sure that matters." Mary said. "It does to you." The nun only said to Mary.

"A marriage should be about love." Luke said as Rhaenrya agreed with her son.

(A little girl begins tugging on Mary's overcoat. She is holdng a rosary in her hands)

"Mary..." A girl said. "Rose..." Mary said softly. "Be careful. There are ghosts there." Rose said. "At the castle?" Mary asked confused.

'Why would there be ghosts?' Otto asked himself.

"They say the halls are filled with them. Tortured souls, a girl whose face is a ruin. She hides it." Rose said scared for Mary. "I was at French Court before, you know, when I was your age. I didn't see any ghosts." Mary said trying to reassure Rose. "But what if they saw you?" Rose asked.

"This girl..." Otto said but got glare at by me.

(Mary seems a bit spooked by the sentiment, but before she can say anything else, she is interrupted by one of the men on horseback)

"Your Grace." A guard said taking a short bow.

(She takes the rosary and goes to enter the waiting carriage. She takes one last look around and gets in the carriage to ride away)

ROYAL COURT OF FRANCE:

(A dashing young man is seen running down the stairwell, tinkering with his outfit. As he lands downstairs, he is met by his illegitimate half brother; Sebastian, or 'Bash' for short)

"Damn he is handsome." Baela said as Jace glare at the screen Bash.

"Sebastian." Francis greeted.

"Francis. We've been looking for you everywhere. Tough to find you." Bash said.

"I was riding." Responded Francis.

"Really? Who?" Bash joked.

"He literally said he was riding." Aemond said like a dumbie. Aegon only slap his hand on his forehead.

(Francis chuckles at the insinuation and continues fumbling with his outfit. He turns around to let Bash help him get situated)

"So, Bash, how's the mood?" Francis asked."Father's or the mood in general? Tense to both. Planning for your sister's wedding." Bash only said. "Is your mother in there?" Francis asked confused.

"He is a bastard." Otto said disgust by this. Alicent looked down she no longer want to be like this she just want to be happy.....alone.

"No, only royals and their attendants allowed. But, your mother is in fine form, God save you. I'm off now that you're here." Bash said with a short smile.

"Well then God please save my daughter." Rhaenrya asked as Alicent gave her a sad look.

(Bash slaps Francis on the arm and rushes off)

"Lucky bastard." Francis mumble to himself.

"Everyone knows he's a bastard good." Otto said as Alicent glare at him. Even though how bad she wants to talk right back to him.

(Despite his attempts, Bash hears him anyway)

ELSEWHERE IN THE CASTLE:

(Women have gathered around by the dozens, watching as King Henry tries on a suit and models it for them)

"Mary should be protected. Hidden." Queen Catherine said."So you've claimed." King Henry said looking at his wife.

"My daughter is a Queen and I'm very sure she was hidden for half of her life. But she knows she has to do what's right for her kingdom." Rhaenrya said. I agree." Alicent said as her kids, and father glare at her. (P.S Helaena doesn't like her mom that much.)

(Henry & Catherine's daughter Elisabeth is getting help with her beautiful wedding gown)

"You also claimed she needed to be kept at convent for her education, when we both know she simply irritated you." King Henry said."Mary's arrival now upstages our daughter's wedding." Queen Catherine said madly.

"I don't like her." Rhaenrya said as Luke agreed.

"It's the perfect occasion to showcase the alliance with Scotland. Half the continent's royalty will be feeding at our trough." King Henry said to Catherine.

"I don't like him either." Luke said as pretty much everyone (-Otto) agreed.

(Francis walks by as the two continue to bicker, catching the attention of a pretty brunette)

"There are those that say too many alliances make a king look weak." Catherine spat out."Then why did we sell our daughter to Spain?" Henry asked only to see horror on Catherine face.

"Damn that was good." Daemon praise Henry. "How you get here?" Viserys asked his brother. "I was in the shadows like I always been." Daemon spat out.

"I'm told I was needed. Or should I just come back on my wedding day? You've chosen my wife; have you set the date, too?" Francis asked putting an end to their bickering.

"Here's the date: when I say so. Or England turns its sword in our direction. She's on her way." Henry said. "Mary Stuart, you mean. I heard." Francis said not very enthusiastic. "You don't sound very enthusiastic. You were playmates once." Henry sad as Francis didn't really want to remember.

"I say he should be grateful!" Helaena shouted out confusing everyone since she never was like this before.

"She had skinny legs, a missing front tooth and strong opinions." Francis said since he didn't really like her as a child. "I'm sure the adult tooth has come in. The opinions you can ignore." Henry said trying to make this union work.

"Just because of what she looked like as a child and how she act does not say she changed in the rare future." Viserys said as Rhaenrya just rolled her eyes at her father. "That is true." Rhaenrya said not looking at her surprised father.

(Henry looks over at Catherine, asking for reassurance)

"Isn't that right, Catherine?" Henry asked with a glare. "Her ladies-in-waiting are on their way as well." Catherine only said. "Three titled, the other ridiculously rich." Catherine said as she stopped for a second.

"Not richer then us." Aemond said as Aegon agreed.

(Catherine looks over to Henry)

"Just your type." Catherine spat out at Henry. "At least your bride has a country and an army, should you need it." Henry ingore Catherine.

"He's going to end up doing something." Luke said. "For once brother I agree." Jace said.

(Henry takes one more look at the two of them and leaves them be)

"I may not have been born with a crown, but this country relies on my money." Catherine said to Francis.

(Catherine scoffs at Henry's aggressiveness)

"Let him talk like a king. Your wedding won't happen until I say so." Catherine said to her son with a smile.

"Is it?" Daemon question Catherine.

(Francis smiles at her warmly)

"I'm on your side. Always." Catherine said pressing her hand against Francis face.

"I know." Francis said with a smile.

"Mama boy." Jace said with a smile. "Just like me." Luke pointed to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...