𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 | 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤

By asapebony

" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie" More

Intro • Cast
1 •
2 •
3•
5 •
6 •
7 •
8 •
9 •
10 •
11 •
12 •
13 •
14 •
15 •
16 •
17 •
18 •
19 •
20 •

4 •

1.2K 58 9
By asapebony

Durk

I hate waiting in the car on people, especially downtown. Police and ticket people always ready to make you move your car. I pressed the call button on my cousin's contact one more time so she could hurry up.

"I'm literally walking out of the building right now don't rush me!" She spat with a attitude before hanging up. Now I should pull off and let her ass uber back to the suburbs.

A few seconds later I seen her walking out talking to another female. I couldn't see who it was but I didn't care she needed to hurry up I had shit to do and money to make.

The passenger side door opened and Erica turned back to the person she was talking to "I will hit you up this weekend you should definitely come out with us Justice" Once I heard the name I finally sat up  and looked back to see who she was talking to. I seen Justice smiling at Erica while she continued talking. I never put it together that Justice went to NorthWestern or the fact that she had the same major as my cousin.

The first few times of me meeting her I didn't ask or have time to. I didn't even text her after Dessi birthday I was busy arguing with Nina that night after she seen me talking to Justice. Later that week I cut her off and been laid back since then.

I got out of the car walking around the front of it. Seeing Justice smile drop as she quickly turned to walk away.

"Wait what happened? You know her?" Erica asked looking at me. I ignored her and followed after Justice not even caring that my car was still blocking half of the street. I had to jog a little to catch up with her. How the hell her short ass legs move that quick?

"Justice, wait" I got close enough to walk side by side with her.

"Do I know you?" she said sarcastically.

Here she go with that attitude shit.

"Man stop playing. Where you been at? I ain't heard from you or seen you with your lil friend" I turned towards her since she finally stopped walking.

"Was I supposed to hit you up first or something? Because I could've sworn you were the one that pretty much wanted my number" she put her hand on her hip.

"I had so much shit going on at the time I ain't wanna start texting or calling you and then not be consistent with it" I was definitely telling the truth.

"Okay" she started to walk away.

"Wait let me atleast drop you off at home"

She stopped walking and turned around walking towards my car "You're lucky my feet hurt come on."

I followed behind her getting a good look at her ass. Damn, I thought to myself before licking my bottom lip. I didn't notice how long I was looking until she turned around and smacked her lips. "Really?"

"My bad you had something on the back of your pants" I lied.

Rolling her eyes she turned and got in the car sitting in the backseat. I went back over to the driver's side and looked at Erica who was already looking back at Justice. "You could've sat up here girl, I can sit back there it's no problem"

Justice shook her head "No it's okay besides he need to keep his eyes on the road and off of me" She smirked looking at me through the rearview mirror. I pulled off and headed towards the expressway. Justice was so into her phone she didn't even notice I passed her building until about ten minutes into the drive.

"Umm, I know you're a little older than me and your memory may be off but I know damn well you remember where I live" She sat up looking between me and Erica.

"Yeah I know where you live, I'm dropping her off real quick so we can talk alone on the way back. So just sit back and chill out".

I could tell she wanted to say something slick but I shut it down quick. "I'm not gone repeat myself either"

Justice looked shocked and sat back which made Erica turn around and shake her head "Me personally? I wouldn't let that slide. Just say the word girl and we can jump his ass"

"Girl I'm not worried about him, if he try to violate me again I'm dragging him out of this car" Justice said confidently which made me chuckle because her lil ass wasn't gone do shit. The rest of the ride the both of them went back and forth learning about each other. I made sure to pay attention to everything Justice was saying.

I was glad to finally pull up to my Aunt's house so Erica could get out. "Alright bye get out" I said putting the car in park and checking my phone to check the time.

"You so rude. lil ugly ass" She mushed by head and got out of the car leaving the passenger side door open so Justice could come to the front.

"See you later" she waved at Erica before closing the door and looked over at me. "I can't believe I even got in the car with you. I should've kept walking" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why you always got some smart shit to say?" I asked.

"Why you always in my business" she retaliated with a question.

"Boujie ass" I pulled off heading back towards downtown. It was going to be a nice drive back especially since it was traffic now.

"Does everyone in Chicago drive like they don't care about their car?" the seriousness in her question made it funny.

"Naw we just professional drivers, I wouldn't expect you to understand. Don't yall take the train with the ninja turtle rats in New York?" I looked over at her while smiling as she mugged me.

"First of all not too much on my city" she cracked a smile. I loved to see her smile which was damn near never. She leaned up some to turn the radio down, her breast slightly revealing since she had on this little ass crop top. "Are you one of those artist that doesn't listen to anyone else besides yourself?"

"Why? You wanna hear somebody else let me guess. You look like you listen to Nicki Minaj?"

Her smile grew wider "Ahh-No I'm more of a Cardi B fan"

"Aww you like that ratchet shit that's cool you can put on something" I handed my phone that was connected to the Bluetooth. She started to type a song in but then stopped when her phone rang. She declined the call but the person called back a few seconds after.

"That's yo nigga huh?" I looked over at her and then back to the road.

"Oh please, I'm single as hell" she turned the music completely down before answering the call. I could tell it was a nigga on the other side.

"Yes Jason?" She answered and listened. "Okay well send the price to me then, I'm not paying for it Zoey ass is paying she's the one that did it" She continued her conversation but she was growing irritated I could hear it in her voice. "I'm on my way home" she paused "Why does that matter?"

"Man hang up on that nigga" I finally spoke up loud so he could hear.

Justice just looked at me crazy but I was deadass serious "Fuck him, Hang up on em right now" I laughed when I seen her press the 'End' button on her screen.

"Why would you do that?" She had a slight attitude but I didn't give a fuck.

"You with me right now. If it ain't ya pops or brother shouldn't no other nigga be on your line" I spoke truthfully because I wouldn't answer the phone for another bitch while she was right here.

She didn't say anything instead she slightly turned her body to the window facing away from me.

"Now you mad?"

"Nope, just hurry up and take me home" She tried to continuing avoid looking at me. That was until I placed my right hand on her thigh.

"I need to make a stop real quick" I was running behind on time and needed to go straight to the block real quick.

"Didn't I just tell you to take me home and you have ten seconds to move your hand" She looked down at my hand that was still resting on her thigh.

I smiled and I know that pissed her off that I wasn't taking her serious "You be acting fake tough Justice. Ima take you home after I make this stop"

She exhaled dramatically "Make it quick" she turned back to the window trying to hide her smile.

Justice

I wasn't familiar of what side of Chicago we were on. It looked completely different from the downtown area. I squinted my eyes a little bit since I couldn't really see through the tints. I'm not sure if it was a block party or what was going on but I was ready to go.

Once he pulled up to a near by gas station I was surprised at the amount of people out here. I mean literally just chilling at the gas station, playing music loud, females dancing. "I'll be right back" I heard him say while putting the car in park. I quickly turned to grab his arm before he could get out. "Wait where are you going?"

He sat back in the seat a little putting this stupid ass grin on "Ohh don't tell me you scared. I thought you was tough just a few minutes ago"

"I'm not scared, I just didn't expect this many people to be out here" I shrugged looking around again.

"You good, trust me nobody dumb enough to come touch my car or say something to you" he said before quickly hopping out. Well at least he left the car running. I could see Durk in front of the car talking with Dayvon and then I seen Dessi coming out of the gas station doors. I haven't really talked to her the past few days since I was busy. I mean we would occasionally send each other funny stuff or gossip on Instagram every other night.

I seen her walking through a large group of dudes watching as they admired her body but managed to fix their face when they seen her walk up to Von and he put his arm around her shoulder. Durk said something to her and her face lit up before she approached the passenger side of the car. I rolled my window down and smiled big "Hey boo..what why are you looking like that?"

Dessi smirked "I see you girl" she looked back at Durk who was still talking and then at me. I shook my head "He was just giving me a ride home from class" I insisted.

"Mhm and hopefully you can ride him in return later" She raised her eyebrow causing the both of us to laugh loud as hell. Making multiple people look over at us. "The fuck yall looking at" Dessi popped off.

I noticed a few females were still staring and would turn back around to say something. I stared back at them once I caught on to what they were doing. "Bitches is moving weird out here" I mugged one of the females back and realized it was the same girl from the party that was with Durk.

"Who?" Dessi turned around and seen the same girl mugging me.

"Ayo, you got a problem?" I scrunched my face up at her. I don't care how many of her friends was with her.

"Who you talking to?" She asked while putting her hair into a ponytail. A stiff ass ponytail at that.

I quickly sat my phone down and hopped out of the car "Obviously you" I was on go and Dessi was taking off her earrings.

I watched as her and her friends slowly walked up they only tried to run up once the guys that were around us got in between. I felt somebody grab my arm I was about to swing on who ever it was until I seen it was Durk basically forcing me back into the car "Chill out".

He turned around and was face to face to the girl that attempted to run up on me. "Man Nina don't start making a scene and shit just go ahead"

"Really Durk? You protecting that bitch forreal?" She tried to touch him but he moved back.

"Fuck outta here. Im really saving you because you know you can't fight" He waved her off while walking away going back to get into the driver's seat of the car. I could hear her still yelling out to him while he pulled off.

Pulling out my phone I texted Dessi to make sure she was good.

"You good?" This was exactly why I didn't want to deal with men now, all of this unnecessary drama. I left that back in New York and didn't want to have to go through it all over again.

"Yup" I responded not looking up at him while continuing to scroll on my phone. Until he snatched it out of my hand. "Stop. I'm not in the mood" I snatched it back from him.

"My bad let me stop before you try to fight me" He laughed but I didn't see shit funny. "Im not gone lie I definitely wanna know more about you Justice" He looked straight ahead while talking to me. I caught myself looking over his side profile. He was definitely fine as hell I just don't think I was ready for someone like him.

~~~~~~~~~~

 🫶🏾❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.9K 28
"𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾."
61.6K 1.9K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
74.9K 1.6K 19
"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV
65.9K 800 28
𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙... 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒌, 𝒅𝒅 𝑶�...