gardener // y!dsmp x reader

By food_truck22

"we need a gardener around here." y/n fits right into Manberg's presidential house working as a gardener. may... More

UNDER EDITING
INTRO // PLEASE READ !!
* LOCATIONS *
PROLOGUE : TULIPS
CHAPTER I : DAFFODILS
CHAPTER II : PURPLE ASTERS
CHAPTER III : PLANIFOLIA
CHAPTER V : SUNFLOWERS
CHAPTER VI : CAMELLIAS
CHAPTER VII : SALVIAS
CHAPTER VIII : PURPLE ANEMONES
CHAPTER IX : APPLE BLOSSOMS
CHAPTER X : GLADIOLUSES
CHAPTER XI : CROCUSES
CHAPTER XII : LILIES
CHAPTER XIII : RHODODENDRONS
CHAPTER XIV : THISTLES
CHAPTER XV : VIOLETS
CHAPTER XVI : GARDENIAS
CHAPTER XVII : CHRYSANTHEMUMS
CHAPTER XVIII : FREESIAS
CHAPTER XIX : CARNATIONS
CHAPTER XX : CASSIA
CHAPTER XXI : YELLOW ROSES
CHAPTER XXII : ANTHURIUM
CHAPTER XXIII : OLEANDER
CHAPTER XXIV : LAVENDER
CHAPTER XXV : HYDRANGEA
CHAPTER XXVI : IRIS
CHAPTER XXVII : QUICKSAND ROSES
CHAPTER XXVIII : HYACINTHS
CHAPTER XXIX : WHEN FLOWERS DIE OUT
*EPILOGUES NOW AVAILABLE*
EPILOGUE I : TOMMY, PT I
EPILOGUE II : TOMMY, PT II
EPILOGUE III : TECHNO
EPILOGUE IV : TERRENCE
EPILOGUE V : QUACKITY
EPILOGUE VI : ERET
EPILOGUE VII : RANBOO
EPILOGUE VIII : THEATRICS
EPILOGUE IX : FUNDY
EPILOGUE X : FAMILY
EPILOGUE XI : KARL
QUICK RECAP AND SELECTION POINT.
!.IMPORTANT NOTICE.!
this is about you know who.

CHAPTER IV : DANDELIONS

464 13 23
By food_truck22

BEES!

DANDELIONS ARE KNOWN TO PRODUCE THE MOST NECTAR FOR BEES.

DANDELIONS ALSO REPRESENT HAPPINESS, YOUTHFUL THOUGHTS, HEALTH, ENDURANCE, AND DETERMINATION.

key
- y/f/p - your favorite pastry
- y/f/d - your favorite drink
- e/c - eye color
- trigger warnings!: none.

NIHACHU'S BAKERY, MANBERG.

THE PINK-HAIRED WOMAN WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED TO LAY EYES on such a pretty site, staring at y/n like they were a renaissance painting hung up in a museum as their eyes scanned the menu. "i'll have a y/f/p and y/f/d please." they said, flashing a friendly smile that made the woman working behind the counter easily flustered.

"o-oh alright. will that be all?" she tilted her head in curiosity, looking back at that gorgeous shade of your e/c eyes that she wouldn't mind getting lost in and never finding her way back,. you nodded, patting the sides of your clothes. your expression dropped and your shoulders faltered when you realized you had no money.

the woman took immediate notice of this, seeing you look back up at her with an awkward, almost upset smile. "uh- i'm so sorry. i don't have money on me. forgot to bring it." you admitted. her smile widened, shaking her head slightly. "it's alright, sweetness. it's on the house." you tilted your head with a toothy smile.

"really?"

"yes! please, have a seat anywhere you'd like. i'll get your order right away!" she reassured, shuffling away towards the glass pastry displays in the kitchen.

you nodded and took a seat at a smaller, empty table. it didn't take long for you to spot a figure with vibrant hair shuffling by excitedly with your order on a plate. she put down the plate and your drink in front of you. "thank you so much." you grinned, making her smile back at you with a thickening admiration, sun beams glowing behind her through the windows and creating a halo of light which softly framed her silhouette. "of course! say, i haven't seen you around here before, and i'm pretty good at remembering faces." she sat down across from you. "are you new to the area?"

you nodded as you sipped on your drink. "i'm actually working at the presidential house as a gardener. i'm from a kingdom called k/n." her eyes lit up and she leaned her face on her hands while you explained yourself, wanting to hear more and practically inching forward in her seat as if that would make your voice any louder to her ears.

"wow that's so amazing! it's lovely to meet you. my name is niki by the way. i run this bakery. what's yours?"

"y/n."

"y/n.. i love your name." niki complimented. you smiled at her and matched her energy. "i love your hair, niki. it's very pretty. the color suits you well."

niki giggled quietly and blushed at your simple praise. she was sure despite the fact that you spit out those smooth words in such an effortless reply, it tasted sweeter and more delicious than any of her recipes—and she made sure to savor it in the moment and whenever you'd get stuck in her mind going forward, replaying your voice like needle on a record player. she watched with anticipation once you brought a/an y/f/p to your mouth and took a bite, her knees pressing together out of nervousness. she was eager to impress you just as you already did with her.

your eyes widened and instantly brightened, matching the wide smile on your face. "this is really good! tastes amazing." niki put her hands together, letting out some small claps out of triumph. "i'm glad you like it! you know what? whenever you visit here, i'll give you free food. you must be starving working in the presidential house." she offered, her eyes bathed with an almost sympathetic look.

"are you for real?" you questioned in disbelief. she nodded back with a big grin, making you complement her enthused expression. "thank you so much! you're like a godsend." the two of you chuckled as you continued eating. niki stayed in her seat, having a pleasant conversation with you. you both got to know each other and you felt close with her just from this single visit, matching each other's energies well.

once you were done eating, niki didn't hesitate to briskly take your dishes away to the kitchen and come back to see you standing up. she was sure she needed to bow down to you somehow as a goodbye but she held herself back. "well, i have to go back to work. it was a real pleasure to meet you, niki." you said, bringing her into a side hug. she broke out in a blush at the sudden contact but hugged back. "will you come visit again?" she asked, her eyes actually pleading for you to say yes despite her still appearing as innocent as a cherub.

you chuckled and nodded. "of course. why wouldn't i not come back?" she smiled at your answer, the sides of her lips almost hurting from continuously raising as if this was a workout—one she promptly did not mind one bit. even looking back, she couldn't find a moment when she was with you where you didn't make her feel joyous. to add on to that, you looked and sounded like someone who ascended from beyond the greatest oasis and hung the comets up for her—shooting stars and supernovas and the expanse of the universe were bundled up inside her because of you. she just couldn't wait to see you again.

she led you out of her bakery, holding the door open for you—something she only did as courtesy for special royal customers and her family members, but she might as well add you on the list. you thanked her once again and she watched your figure saunter down the street, heading for the tall presidential house in the distance.

——-                       ——-                       ——-

Y/N ARRIVED BACK AT THE PRESIDENTIAL HOUSE, heading to the greenhouse room. they were greeted by the new entrance chamber that fundy spoke about earlier. they opened the glass doors first, the chamber automatically sensing them when they entered through impressive red stone contraptions. fundy's ears twitched at the sound of the red stone set off and turned around to see y/n staring at the chamber's movements, mesmerized.

he came up to you as the chamber doors opened into the greenhouse after a moment of examination. you took a step in the garden area and instantly grinned, looking around to see bees buzzing around and hives installed on the outer walls just as discussed. "fundy.." you started but couldn't muster any words, your mouth left speechless.

"it worked out." fundy muttered while walking alongside you, staring at your face with a smile on his while you kept looking around. after you scanned the area for a bit, you looked back at him with a graceful yet gleaming sparkle in your eyes and another jubilant grin. "i love it, fundy. you did an incredible job. tubbo will especially love this too, i know it." you affirmed him, resting your hand on his shoulder. his cheeks immediately turned a crimson pink, causing him to stare down at the ground shyly. "t-thanks."

you continued to smile at him, giggling a bit at his awkwardness when it came to accepting compliments, something you noticed more often as you kept working with him. while you stood there, both of you turned around upon hearing the entrance chamber opening again. quackity, king, and tubbo entered the room, the trio appearing quite enthralled as if they were all children entering a candy store for the first time. "wow..." tubbo muttered under his breath, his eyes glancing around at the bees like yours was before with admiration. he took a moment to reach his hand out and let a bee land on it.

the trio walked up to you two while looking around, big smiles etched onto their lips. "my my. you two did a lovely job on your first day." king praised, looking around before laying his eyes back on you. you returned his smile. quackity eventually settled his gaze on you and nodded, reiterating, "yeah this is really awesome."

"I LOVE IT SO MUCH!" tubbo hollered out, pulling you into a rough hug that almost knocked you off your feet.

all of you laughed, tubbo giving your waist a tight squeeze before pulling away and grinning at you, bouncing up and down on his heels. gazing into his grey eyes, you saw the reflection of parker's excited face, making you grin back at him, heart swelling with content.

I'M GLAD I CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY.

——-                       ——-                       ——-

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
hey readers! i hope y'all are doing well.
i don't really have much to say. however, i'd just like to say if you haven't noticed already, the layout for these chapters has a key in the beginning that includes some symbolism from different flowers. these flowers basically give the reader an idea of what the mood is of the chapter. some flowers may even represent a situation or a particular character. for example, dandelions (this chapter) represents the installment of bees, and purple asters (chapter ii) represents visiting royalty.

additionally, the little afterthoughts of y/n the character can be seen displayed at the end of every chapter in bold italics.

but yeah that's pretty much it. i've also decided that the relationship meter will appear randomly but usually when a major event happens for the most part. hopefully i'll add music soon!<3

w.c.: 1.6k+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 24.9K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
347K 6.1K 35
CAMPUS ! ⌀ * . ❧ in which I write imagines and headcanons for everyone's favourite mcyt! ❧ . * ⌀
69.2K 1.9K 52
" if we have souls, they're made of the love we share... undimmed by time, unbound by death. " karl went so far to use his powers again just to save...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...