First Wife Or First Love 💕

By Nishfanfic25

When you're on a path where you had to choose between your wife whom you're forced to marry with and your lov... More

Ashi or Avneet..??
New year party.
Developing feelings.
Realisation of love.
Dream proposal.
The sweet proposal.
Cat fight 😸
Vaishu's Anger
Ashi's cunning plan.
Sid throws ashi out.
Broken souls.
Avu agrees for wedding.
Ik yaad purani hai..
Finally together ❤️
Secret revealed.
Heart attack.
Death anniversary

Bundle of joy 💖

697 75 46
By Nishfanfic25

After 5 day's, finally the day came when they can meet their baby and take him in their arms. Sid has distributed money and sweets to whole hospital when he got to know about his baby. Sidneet were eagerly waiting outside of the ICU to hold their baby while the Dr was examining and checking him inside. They both were praying to God for positive response from dr. Avu has closed her eyes while holding Sid's right hand with both of her hands while Sid has finger crossed from his free hand and was continuously looking upside and then down praying to God.

Avu-: ye Dr ko na kuch bhi ni aata hai... Itna time koi lgata hai kya... Why they are taking so much time...?? Iss hospital mein aana hi nhi chahiye tha, isse accha toh India ke hospital hote hai, my country my India is world's best atleast they understand a mother's emotion but here they are not even understanding that how impatiently I'm waiting to be near my baby, they works so slowly na... I'll surely complain about them... She says irritatedly while Sid rolls his eyes listening her but he can understand her feelings as he too was having same kinda feeling but the only difference is that he's mature and is trying to be calm and keep patient while Avu is immature, like a small kid who doesn't have patience. I so badly want to hold my baby... It's my first time Sid, how will I hold him and take care of him like I don't even have a bit idea also about it.... O God what if I made some mistake... Sid please help me haa please, I'm not experienced... It's my first time... She says scaredly to Sid while widening her eyes.

Sid-: you're saying like I'm very experienced... Like maine toh 15-15 nhi 25-25 bacche pale hai na, unki parvarish ki hai toh mujhe toh jaise sab pta hoga... (Like as I have raised up 15-15 no no 25-25 kids so I would have known everything) right..?? He replies to her sarcastically while Avu hits his arm. Dumbo it's my first time too... I had become dad first time... Infact I got to know about our baby after his birth, I don't even got time to even search about all this... So How would I know about all this...?? I also don't have any experience... But you don't worry, we'll search and read about babies and even we can consult a doctor too and bhai and bhabhi are also there... So just relax everything will be fine and now just close your mouth and stand quietly... I'm already so much worried for our baby...

Avu-: ohhky... But... She was about to say something when Sid pecks her lips shutting her mouth while after the peck Avu's hand automatically moves towards her lips and she zipped her lips.

They both were waiting for the Dr to come out when there wait gets over when finally Dr. Comes out and tells them that the baby is fine now and they can go inside and take their baby. Avu runs inside like a kid as soon as Dr said this making both the dr and Sid chuckles. Sid thanks the dr and goes inside only to see his soul and heartbeat together. Avu was hugging and kissing her baby simultaneously. Sid goes near them and looks at his baby and touches his face slightly with his fingers. He kisses the baby's forehead when the baby suddenly holds his finger in sleep. They both looks at it and then at their baby and smiles widely. Sid sidehugs avu from his another hand and kisses her forehead too. They both were looking at their baby, their symbol of love with happy tears in their eye's. It's really an indescribable feeling of becoming parents. They were feeling like they got all the happiness in the form of the tiny soul.

Avu-: Sid our baby... She says to him while looking at the small baby in her arms with tears flowing from eyes.

Sid-: yes... "Our baby..." Our happiness", " Our prince".... he says while wiping Avu's tears with a smile.

Avu-: He's just like me... Haina...??

Sid-: no babygirl... He's my carbon copy not yours... He'll be the most popular and handsome boy like his dad... Just let him open his eyes once then you'll get to know...

Avu-: Shut up... He's my baby so he looks like me...

Sid-: in your dreams... He's my baby too... And they both were arguing when a nurse comes there and interrupts them.

Nurse-: sir... Ma'am... Can you please fight outside somewhere else...?? Because it's hospital and you both are standing here in ICU and no one is allowed here so please... And she gestures them to move outside while they both nod's and comes outside. The nurse was about to leave when Sid stops her. Avu looks at him confusingly.

Sid-: wait... Saying this he took out a thick bundle of notes (cash) and gives it to the nurse after rotating it over both Avu's and baby's head. The nurse smiles at him and goes from there while Avu too was having a wide smile on her face. She remembers how her dad always use to do this whenever her results come or whenever she do something and make him proud and give that money to servants. Let's go...

Avu-: wait... Don't you want to take him in your arms...?? She asks Sid and gives the baby carefully to Sid.

Sid holds him very protectively. He was feeling elated on holding their part, his blood, their symbol of love, their "nanhi si jaan" He was looking so tiny in his big arm's. He was smiling looking at the baby when Avu hugs his arm keeping her chin on his shoulder and tiptoeing while looking at the baby. She kisses Sid's cheeks and then the baby's forehead when the baby opens his cute doe shaped eye's and Avu squeals and starts jumping in excitement like a kid seeing the blue eyes of baby same as her's.

Sid(murmurs)-: khud ko baby ho gya fir bhi iski harkate baccho wali hi hai... Humare bacche bhi bade ho jaayenge pr ye badi nhi hone wali... But mujhe kya, I love my this innocent Avu... Atleast she will not behave like typical wives... So I'm perfectly fine with my this brainless babygirl and smart, handsome babyboy just like me... He murmurs under his breath while smiling looking at Avu when Avu stops jumping and keeping her one hand on waist and with another hand she flips her hairs while saying.

Avu-: see... I told you na that he's same like his mumma... His eye's are exactly same like me, ocean blue eyes...

Sid-: yupp, his eyes are too beautiful just like his mumma's and he's cute and handsome also just like his dad... And babygirl look carefully just his eyes are same like you but his face, nose, lips, hair color everything is like his dad... He says to her while Avu frowns and again tiptoes to look at their baby.

Avu-: his skin tone is fair just like his mumma... Look carefully...

Sid-: oye what do you mean...?? My skin tone is dark...?? He asks her.

Avu-: no your skin tone is also fair but mine is more than you...

Sid-: yeah because you use lot's of cosmetics and you girl's visit salon or call the makeup artist at home only for your thousands of silly things like spa, pedicure, Medicure and what not to look beautiful...

Avu-: yeah we do all that and that's relaxes us and I don't use even fifty cosmetics also properly that you're saying like this... My skin is flawless not rough like you... You know how much your beard pricks in my soft skin whenever you kiss me or nuzzle in my neck.... I just hate it and in this silly beard and hairstyle only you guy's take more time than us... And all this things are more better than your horrible stunts like car racing, bike racing in midnight, horror adventures and bla bla... She says to him while Sid glares her and says.

Sid-: you too like all this stunts which you're mentioning horrible and madam let me remind you, you were the only one who told me to keep beard... He says to her while the few people's who were there in parking lot was seeing their bickering and goes while chuckling looking at the sweet couple.

Avu-: o hello Mr. I told you to keep light stubble not to be this "dadhi wala baba" (saint)... I just hate it... Wait just tell me from how many months you hadn't shaven and roaming around being a devdas...?? She asks him while raising her both eyebrows and folding her hand infront of her chest while Sid look at their baby who was innocently staring him.

Sid-: First of all devdas doesn't have beard... secondly I was busy in work from last one months so I didn't get time and my beard is fine not too much that you're saying... "Dhadhi wala baba"...he says the last line while mimicking her. Avu glares him.

Avu-: You know what first let's go to hotel then you first shave and then we'll leave for India...

Sid-: but we will get late... He gives her a excuse as he wants to take his baby directly to his home from hospital. He doesn't want him to take him to any hotel or anywhere else.

Avu-: we'll not... I know We're going from your private jet because you'll not take your prince in a normal flight... So just zip your mouth and let's go... She says to him while sitting inside the car on backseat and taking the baby from him. Sid too sits beside her and they both drove off to the hotel.

Sid-: you just wait here with baby... I'm coming in 20 mins... And yeah take care of yourself and baby and call if something happens...

Avu-: you're repeating this for the fifth time... Just go from here or else go inside the hotel with baby... She says to him while Sid goes fastly and comes in exact 20 mins. Avu shakes her head at him and they both left from there to airport.

***************

Soon they both were standing outside the Nigam mansion. Avu was feeling very nervous today not because it was the first time she's coming here but because she was entering as Siddharth's wife, the youngest daughter in law of Nigam's. She looks upside and after praying to God, she takes a deep breath to calm herself when Sid presses the doorbell. The door was opened at first Bell only by a servant. Avu get's surprised seeing the whole mansion decorated beautifully for her and their baby's welcome. While there were 5-5 drummers were standing with dholak on both the sides. Total 10 dholaks and they started beating/playing dholak as soon as the door opened. Avu smiles widely when abhinavi, Jai, Rohan and Randeep comes out dancing with big smiles on their faces. Vaishu takes the aarti thali from the maid which she has prepared and asked her to bring. She was doing their Aarti when others too comes downstairs listening the loud voices of music and gets shocked seeing the scene infront of them while Avu too gets shocked seeing her dad present there too but she ignores him and looks back at her sister who was doing their Aarti. She puts tilak on both of their foreheads and  the baby too and then shower some flowers petals upon them.

She puts a kalash filled with rice near Avu's feet and tells her to come inside after pushing it with her right feet. Avu do as her sister said and steps inside the house with Sid when the party poopers and flowers starts showering on them. After that vaishu tells her to leave her footprints on the white cloth after dipping her feets inside the alta(red liquid). Sid was about to take the baby from her so that she can do it easily but vaishu stop him saying.

Vaishu-: Sid let her do it with the baby... We wanted that the baby's footprint should also be made but as the dr said to be careful so we're not taking risk of dipping the baby's feet in alta... She says to him while Sid nods.

Avu does as her sister said while vaishu helped her with keeping her hand on the baby so that Avu can hold her saree from down and do the grahpravesh easily. After her grahpravesh with the baby,

Abhinavi/Sid/Jai/Rd/Rohan-: Welcome to the family and your home baby... They all says together to the baby and Abhi signs the dholak wale to start again and they all starts dancing around Avu and the baby.

Meanwhile, others were shocked seeing Avu with Sid. She was wearing a beautiful saree, her hands were filled with bangles, she was wearing Nuptial chain in her neck with a chain pendant while her hairline was filled with vermillion and she was looking like a newly wed. Another shock was the baby in her hands who was wrapped in a red hooded baby blanket. Only Abhinavi, Randeep and rohan were aware about the baby and no one else.

Avu was having the biggest smile plastered on her face and she was looking at all of them who were dancing crazily expressing their happiness in the form of dance. She looks at her baby who was wide awake and looking at her with his doe shaped innocent eyes which were same as her's. She kisses him slightly on forehead and looks up from him when her eyes fell upon Sid's dadu who was standing with shocked face not able to understand anything. She apologizes to him in her mind. Then her eyes met with her dad who looks otherside with hurt expression. She scoffed as she should be the one who should be angry and hurt from him. After him, her eyes fall on Sm and Reem who was glaring her. Then she looks at Ashi who was standing on the other side of SM with a small baby in her hands and looking at Avu with disgust look same as of Sm and reem. Anger overpowers Avu seeing Ashi and her baby because of whom Sid scolded her and left her in past but now she'll not let her take the place which is of her's in this house. She has promised to her baby that she'll make ashi remember that it's her house where she's standing and it's her family whom she's claiming as her's and getting all of theirs love by her baby claiming it as Sid's when she too knows that the baby is not of Sid. She would not let her snatch away the rights and everything which their baby, Nigam's blood deserves. She'll not let ashi and her father win. She was lost in her thoughts when vaishu side hugs her making her come out from her thoughts and she smiles widely at vaishu. Avu was about to give the baby to vaishu when suddenly someone shouts loudly making all of them stop.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Bubbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 647 12
This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. Peep in to know!
love life By Tanu

Fanfiction

9.9K 620 36
A girl love a boy but get married with someone else forcely. The boy she get married was already broken. what Will be boy reaction after knowing the...
182K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
771 68 10
The love story of Samaina 💗