Taehyung x ᗷTS⟭⟬

Від bitchultrapromax

v x bts taejoon taekook taejin vmin vhope taegi Taehyung x v #incest #obsession #fluff Більше

Oppas :1
Oppas : 2
oppas: last part
Award show (M) ⚠️
In-laws (1)
in-laws 2 ( M)
In-laws 3
in-laws 4
in-laws last part

oppas : 3

1.2K 30 11
Від bitchultrapromax

Heya fellas ❤❤❤❤

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

" Should I wear this or that? " Taehee thought because she have date after college so she want to look best.

" Ahh I can't decide" She huffed angrily.

" What's my princess doing " Jimin said entertaining inside her room.

" Oppa I can't decide which dress to wear " She said showing him both dresses poutingly.

" Why are you wearing these, wear something decent" Jimin said not liking those revealing dresses.

" But oppa I have a date after college and seojoon oppa will pick me after college " She said shyly. Jimin glare at her making her nervous.

" Ahaha oppa I think I will go with this one, you go I am coming " She said running to change clothes. Jimin growl possessively and punch the wall a little. He went out from there annoyingly.

" Where is she jimin? " There dad asked as he entered in dinning room.

" Getting ready for date after college" He said with annoyed face making other brothers annoyed too.

" Oh that's great let's wait for her at the same time I will set table for us" Their mother said setting table.

They all were glaring at no specific one making their dad confused.

" I am ready,how I am looking" Taehee said smiling widely coming downstairs.

They all looked at her with mouth wide open. There hungry gaze was making her a little nervous.

" My princess is looking gorgeous"her fatther said twirling her. She giggled saying thank you.

" You are not wearing this" Namjoon growled a little making her scared.

" Why not" She whined.

" It's showing lot of your skin, boys at college will flirt with you too, so change into simple outfit" He said making his dad look at him with serious face.

" She is my daughter and she can wear anything so don't boss her around. She have date after college so she is wearing this and that's final" Their dad said making them scowl as they darkly stare at her.

" Come on boys table is set" They heared their mom. Taehee thank the God above and ran from there.

" You need punishment for wearing something like this for others princess "they all thought and smirk slightly looking at each other.

" Ok oppa thank you for the ride, don't need to pick me up after college. I will go with seojoon oppa" She said to v who clench his fist hard and grip on steering wheel hardly.

" Where is my kiss angel " He said and she kiss him on the cheeks. Before she can go out from car v pull her close making her yelp.

" Wear my jacket to cover your shoulders" He said fixing her dress which was showing her cleavage a little and cover it with his jacket.
She nodded thinking about taking it off after he left.

" And don't dare to take it off or else you will get punishment if I came to know" He said zipping her jacket till her neck making her nod scarely.

" Ok oppa take care by" She said and ran into college.

V growl as her curves were showing from that tight dress and drove to their company.

" Wow you are looking so gorgeous and hot" Lisa said to taehee who smile shyly.

" Thank you" She said and blushed.

" Oh someone is going on a date huh" Jisoo teased and she blushed. Rose hit her playfully. " Don't tease her " She said and they all laugh sitting in college cafeteria.

Taehee was standing at college gate waiting for his date. Suddenly a luxurious car pull inside college and door open with a very handsome man coming outside.

That man look at her with smile making her tug her hair behind his ears shyly.

" Hello my name is seojoon and you must be Taehee my date, I must say are the beautiful girl out there" He flirt as she smile.

" Thank you and you are handsome too oppa" She blushed.

" Come on let's go" He said opening car door for her. She nodded and sat on passenger seat.

" How can I help you sir" Waitor said to the duo as they enter inside five star hotel.

" Is there any table reserved with parks name" He said and he said yes leading them there.

"Umm are you sure this is the table? " He asked confused seeing nine chairs around big round table.

" Yes sir sir this was the table reserved for you" Waitor said.

" But we are only two than why seven more chairs " He asked baffeled.

" For us Mr seojoon" Taehees brothers said coming from behind. Seojoon look at them and then at taehee who laugh nervously but glared at his oppas who smirk at her in return.

" Come on let's sit we have a lot to interrogate, can't let our only princess hand to you this easily" Yoongi said taking seat pulling taehee on his laps while seojoon awkwardly look at them.

" I will sit here" Jungkook said instantly sitting on the chair which was beside taehee. Taehee wiggled from yoongis hold and sat on other side chair while yoongi glared at her.

" And I will be sitting here " V said taking seat beside taehees other side where again seojoon was again going to sit.

" Come on brother in law sit here" Jhope said taking out seat for him who sat there nervously.

" So what you do for living" Jin asked while taehee look at him like he have grown two heads.

" I am CEO of park industries and very well settled you can trust me with your sister " Seojoon said fixing his coat smiling at taehee who look down shyly.

" Sorry but we can't trust you this easily so did you had any relationship before"namjoon said as taehee look at him curiously.

" No no I am very single" He said awkwardly laughing.

" So one night stands" Jimin asked as seojoon look here and there awkwardly.

" Of course no" He said cleaning sweat that form on his forehead. " Gosh her brothers are glaring at me very darkly" Seojoon thought.

" I am hungry let's eat oppa" Taehee said saving seojoon ass from her oppas who smile at her thanking her. She nodded with smile in return.

They all look at the duo with salty looks and call waiter ordering their food.

" So what will you like taehee " Seojoon asked looking at her.

" Anything you like" She muttered shyly.

" No no I want to order your favorite dishes so please tell me " He whined a little making other cough and jhope to spit out water he was drinking at his fake cringe ageyo.

" Stop this shit I will order for her " Jimin said banging on the table but laugh awkwardly when everyone stare at him.

" I mean I know what she likes that's why" He said awkwardly as seojoon nodded.

They all ordered food and eat it silently.
Seojoon trace his foot on hers under table and smile sweetly at taehee who smile in return a little confused. He was tracing his foot up and down her foot not knowing whom it is.

Yoongi look confused that who the hell is teasing him. He bend a little to see seojoon shoes teasing him. He look at seojoon with the deadliest done look.

" Why the hell he is glaring at me like he knows what I am doing" Seojoon thought awkwardly.

" Ahh " Taehee shout standing from chair as juice got spill on her dress.

" Wait wait if she is standing than whose foot is this " He thought and bend down as silent cry left his lips when he saw whom feet they were.

He awkwardly laugh at yoongi who was raising his brows at him.

" Ahaha taehee are you okay"he said running to her who nodded but pout as her dress was all drench with juice.

" Let me take you to washroom you will clean it there " Seojoon asked happy for alone moment he will have with her. She nodded as he motion her to say yes with his eyes.
She nodded shyly but her brothers clenched their hands into fist as they saw their gestures.

" No need bro we will take her home now as it's very late now" Namjoon said standing from chair as they all stand up from their seats.

" But but oppa--" Taehee stutter.

" No more buts princess come on let's go" Namjoon said taking her hand.

" At least let me talk to her for 2 minutes you can go wait in car" Seojoon said making them angry.

" Talk in front of us" Jimin said with scowl.

" Oppa give us some privacy " She whined.
Namjoon gesture them to go before they all can protest he drag them from there.

Seojoon smile at her as they come outside restraunt.

" I like you a lot, did you like me too? "He asked nervously

" Yes you are very handsome and sweet, I liked you" She said shyly as he hold her hands.

" Here is my card please contact me at night I will be waiting for your call" He said putting his card inside her hands. She blushed and put card in her bag.

" I will and thankyou for today " She said smiling at him who in return stare at her.

" Honk* *honk"

* come on we don't have all night" Jungkook shouted from car. They all were staring at them there car we'll mostly glaring.

" That's a goodbye I guess" Seojoon said sadly.

" Don't be sad I will call you at night" She said sweetly and leaned toward placing her lips on his cheeks. He stood there still in shock.

*honk* *honkkkk* *honkkkkkkkk*

Taehee break the kiss and ran from there shyly sitting in passenger seat.

" What? " She said as they all are now sitting in living room glaring at her.

" Why did you kiss him" They said possessively.

" He was sad and didn't wanted to leave me so I kissed her" She said but flinch when Jin bang his hand on table.

" You two are not together now so don't ever kiss anyone okay" He shouted angrily making her tear up.

" Hyung don't raise your voice at her" V said hugging his sister who cried on his shoulder.

" I am sorry princess, oppa is sorry" Jin said sitting beside her placing her in his lap.

" Where is dad and mom? " She said cleaning her teary eyes .

" They are again out for business trip and will not be coming for next one month" Jimin said.

" But they promise me they will not leave me" She pouted.

"They didn't wanted to but we have some problems in our company in Europe that's why princess" Jin said.

" Ok I am going to change into comfortable clothes" She said going upstairs.

They all look at each other and smirk looking at the direction she went.
" Today will be the long night huh" They thought and smirk darkly.

______                                              _______
______           -----------------------       _______

By ❤

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

431K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...