Elite : F4 Thailand Fanfiction

By lounylou

After being brokenhearted, Crown Prince Yijeong (Kavin) of Korea left his country to forget what happened wit... More

intro + characters
일 : korea's crown prince
이 : triplets of thailand
삼 : caught on the spot
네 : the club incident
오 : i'm under him
육 : a day as a butler
칠 : who's behind the crime
팔 : the guard and the bar owner
구 : the helicopter incident
십 : within the island
십일 : laundry
십이 : chief's village son
십삼 : his first kiss
십사 : the proposal plan
십육 : captured by bad guys
십칠 : lost in forest
십팔 : rescue or not
십구 : back to the reality
이십 : the princess and queen

십오 : farewell to island

291 21 10
By lounylou

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter fifteen

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

kavin/yijeong

“Woah, did you all make this, Dr. Akk?” There is a cottage here on the seashore with a single table and two chairs. He is so romantic.

“I’m talented, aren't I?” He must be happy that his boyfriend is finally going home.

“Look, he insisted on doing all this work alone. He never let us help him cook.” Madame said this while preparing the food on the other side.

“I will just pray all of them are edible.” They all laugh.

“Anyway, Madame. What is the estimated time of their arrival?”

“The boat usually arrives after lunch.”

However, the pleasant weather quickly turned dark and windy. Looking at the heavy clouds far away, you can see that there will be rain as time passes. I'm hoping the boat arrives here before the rain starts.

"Magi, can you take Klaharn first at home? I bet the rain will drop soon. I'll wait here with Dr. Akk and Madame."

"Sure, update me once Theo's boat is here." I nodded in response.

It's already past lunch, but still, no boat can be seen. I don’t dare ask questions because it may just give them anxiety.

"My dear, why don't you eat something first? We don't know, but their arrival might be delayed because of the bad weather." Madame Gawao handed food to Akk.

"It's okay, mom. I will eat with Theo, I'll wait for him." Madame Gawao gave him a hug before coming to my side.

"Son, can you look after him? He hasn't eaten since morning, I'm just going to get a jacket and umbrella."

"I will, Madame. Take care on your way." He smiled at me before heading ahead.

It's already evening, yet the boat is still not here. I already feel pity for Dr. Akk because his effort might go to waste if the boat does not come here.

"Oh!" It started raining heavily, "Akk! Let's go inside the cottage first!" The cottage he prepared is not far from where he is waiting.

"Go ahead, I'll wait here for a while."

"But—"

"Let's go." Thyme? When did he arrive here?

"What about Klaharn?"

"He's with Magi." He's even holding my arm as we walk away while he's holding an umbrella. To my surprise, my eyes widened as I saw a light from behind me. When I turned around, the boat had arrived.

"Akk!" That voice must be his boyfriend's. Even though it's difficult to see the area because of the rain, I can still see that Dr. Akk's face lightened as his boyfriend came to him. They hugged each other for a moment, and then everyone was shocked as Dr. Akk kneeled in front of his boyfriend.

"Wooooooooah!" My heart almost escaped when Madame Gawao suddenly shouted in my direction. I didn't even notice her.

"Theo! Will you marry me?" Everyone on the boat is squealing with excitement because of the great moment between the couple. It's a sad thing I didn't get to hear his cheesy lines before he shouted his proposal.

"Say yes, son! What are you waiting for!?" I just laughed at how impatient Madame is. But seeing the reaction of people near them, screaming out of their lungs and clapping, Theo looks like he's saying yes. Madame immediately ran towards them and hugged the two of them.

This moment I'm expecting that day I planned to propose to Jandi. However, I can't figure it out now. I'm sure that running away from the palace will not solve what I discovered that night. I bet the king and queen will even keep their eyes closed if I tell them that she's cheating on me because what matters to them is making me their official heir to the public after the marriage.

"Kavin."

"O-Oh? Why?" The rain is still getting heavier.

"You're spacing out."

"Sorry, did you say something?" He went quiet for a while.

"Then I will congratulate them. You can go home first, Your Highness. Take care on your way." But to my surprise, he still shaded me with his umbrella as I walked toward the deck.

"You can have this umbrella, don't mind me." I pushed the umbrella in his direction, but he still insisted on shading more on my part, which made his back wet from the rain. Is he crazy?

"What are you doing?" Instead of answering me, he gently caressed my cheek, which caught me off guard and made me step back. Still, he made sure I didn't get wet from the rain and even tilted the umbrella more towards me. His expression this time was different. He wasn't aggressive like before.

"Thyme…" I looked at him with a confused face.

"Do you still love her?"

"W-What?"

"Do you still love her? Is she the reason behind your tears?" Did I cry again? I caressed my own cheek, and it confirmed. But how did he know about Jandi— I remember now that he was listening last night. I knew it. Someone was there when Dr. Akk and I were talking. I just smiled bitterly.

"Of course, I still love her." But my love for her will not be the same as before.

"You are a fool." He just aggressively passed the umbrella to me and walked away under the heavy rain. Seriously? What's with him? I just laughed at his mood swings.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

few days after

"Klaharn, what did I tell you last night? Brother Thyme and I will come back again, okay?" He didn't respond, but I heard he was crying. I just hugged him and said, "Be nice and listen to them again, okay? You should sleep in Madame's house, not here in the cottage alone, okay?"

"Khun, we will miss you here. You should come back again, okay? It's okay if you do not bring Khun Thyme with you." We both laughed, then I looked at the boat, where Thyme was already sitting with a frowning face.

"Don't be like that, Magi. I'm sure Thyme is also willing to come here again. Thank you for caring for us."

"Of course he should come back, or else I'll hunt him in his dreams." Dr. Akk and his future husband came to me.

"I will, I'll just settle everything in the city and come back again." I'll make sure to come back here and say, "Anyways, thank you for helping us. Congratulations again! Akk loves you so much, khun."

"I know. Take care, let’s hang out again next time." Theo gave me a warm hug, but Dr. Akk separated us immediately.

"You're such a possessive person." Even though we only spent a few days together, I learned so much about Theo. He's a nice person, so I'm really happy for both of them.

"I'm not the only one." Then his face gave me a signal that I should look back. When I did, I noticed the second prince looking at me, but he quickly looked away.

"I know what you're thinking. Stop it!"

"Babe, I will make a bet. Next time that they will be here again, they already have a coup–" I shut his mouth with my palm.

"You're so delusional. He might hear you, it's embarrassing!" Theo just laughed at us. Then Madame Gawao approached us.

"Take care on your way, dear. Be safe!" I gave him a hug.

"Thank you, Madame, we will come back for sure. I promised that I would find Klaharn’s parents, and I hope to deliver good news once we come back here."

"Thank you, it's a big help."

"Sorry for Thyme’s behavior. He doesn't like farewells."

"It's nothing. At my age, I already met people like him, who act cool but are really warm people. Be patient with him." I smiled in response.

After a long time of farewell, they had already set off on the boat. Finally, we can go home!

"Thyme, you should say goodbye to them. They help us after all." He's only leaning against the corner, eyes closed, yet he's completely conscious of his surroundings.

"Why do I need to say goodbye? I will meet them again anyway." That makes me speechless, and a smile forms on the corner of my mouth. However, it didn't last long when I just realized something was off in the boat.

A remote island like that is a rare chance for them to visit the city, as the boat only travels there every two weeks. Why are there so few individuals here, and they all look suspicious? Whatever, why am I so wary?

I just leaned on the corner, hugged my bag, and closed my eyes. I will just take it easy and take a rest.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

i been watching enigma,  and i really didn't expect that bright will appear on that series 😭

i hope enigma will have its second season and a new series for brightwin 🥹🫶🏻

anyways, thank you for your support! keep safe 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.9K 40
Win Metawin the teacher of Chemistry. He's the favorite teacher, lecturer, lab assistant. He's a combo. His beauty, handsomeness, intelligence all am...
49.5K 2K 53
What happens when Sunoo strikes a secret deal with his bully? Sunoo had hoped for relief from Ni-ki's relentless bullying for quite a time, and in a...
72.6K 4.1K 43
Sweetest LOVE 4 U [COMPLETE] Newwiee, Max, Bright and Gigie have the same target in life, which is moving from Phuket to Bangkok. Day months and yea...
150K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...