Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

31.

3K 305 140
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

"Didn't you get Mr. Johnson's call? He wants to treat us a meal for this successful deal." Jungkook said and Jimin sighed in relief. He cursed himself for his overthinking and followed Jungkook outside.

They all went to one of the best restaurants of Seoul as per Jungkook's recommendation. Everything was fine until Jimin started talking to Mr. Johnson and telling him description about which dish he should try ignoring Jungkook completely as if he doesn't exist at all.

Hyunsik tried to signal Jimin that he was ignoring his own boss but Jimin was too busy with Mr. Johnson to notice anything. Jungkook was just poking his cheek by his tongue looking at these both who were too busy to notice him. If Jungkook didn't know Italian he would have thought that they are talking about something else than food by their expression.

"Enough about this stuff now. Tell me how do you both meet? I heard that Mr. Jeon has never approached any omega before. So how did your love story start?" Mr. Johnson asked as he was genuinely curious about it. Then Jimin remembered how Mr. Johnson thought that they were a couple when last time he visited Jeon corporation. And before Jimin could clear the misunderstanding Jungkook interrupted him.

It seems like he hasn't forgotten that point yet. Jimin glanced at Jungkook who was just drinking his juice which was just served by the waiter. And according to Jimin alpha still doesn't know Italian so he decided to make up his own story.

"Actually we met at a hospital first. I was going to meet one of my friends there." Jimin started which wasn't a lie. Now Jungkook was curious about what will Jimin say next. A minute before he was angry at him for ignoring him but now his anger has faded as if it wasn't even there.

"Even though he is a great business partner, he really suck at dating. I mean he is too arrogant for his own good that no one will want to date him. It's just me being an angel who decided to tolerate him because of his handsome face. I actually wanted to drop a bomb on him when we first met. " Jimin continued making Jungkook boil in anger. How can this stupid omega say that no one will want to date him? Does he even know how many Omegas are after him just to get a one glance of him?

Mr. Johnson laughed at starting but then looked at Jungkook with his pity eyes when Jimin said the last sentence.

Now Jungkook was completely burning in anger. Before Jimin could continue more and insult him again the juice glass of alpha's hand broke as he was holding it tightly in anger.

The voice of glass breaking brought Jimin's attention to alpha and his eyes widened with concern. Jungkook's hand was bleeding due to pierced pieces of glass.

"Mr. Jeon your hand?" Jimin said with concern but alpha just glared at him getting up saying it will be fine as he bid a goodbye to Mr. Johnson.

Jimin also apologised Mr. Johnson said that he had go and followed Jungkook who went towards his car with hyunsik.

"Mr. Jeon will you stop? Let me check your hand first." Jimin said stopping alpha before he can go inside his car.

"Why do you care? Who are you to care about me?" Jungkook asked in anger without caring about his bleeding hand.

"OF COURSE I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT." Jimin also screamed back at alpha pulling him inside the car. He took first aid kit from hyunsik and started treating alpha's hand. He was holding his hand gently as if he was afraid it would break. Jungkook's anger melted seeing Jimin care about him and he let him do whatever he was doing before reaching back to home.

Next day

Jimin reached the marketing department greeting everyone as he was the manager now even though he still couldn't believe it.

He got a report from a design department that their product launch was successful and presence of Mr. Johnson made it even more successful. Mr. Johnson already went back to Italy after the product launch so now this project was finsihed with a grand success.

Jimin wasn't able to focus on his documents as his mind was wondering around a certain alpha. He was thinking about Jungkook's behaviour with him. One time he is happy and another time he gets angry. That's when someone knocked on his cabin and he told the person to come inside.

It was a beta named Beom Seok. He was a designer for all employees clothes in Jeon corporation. He was the one who always prepare for all manager's clothes when they attend some important events through company.

After giving his introduction since Jimin was still new to it Beom Seok informed him that the manager of the marketing department has to attend every annual gala with Mr. Jeon as his partner.

Annual gala of business was one of the biggest event of Seoul. It was held once a year and all businessmen attend it. Jimin felt a pang of jealousy when he realised that tzuyu attended all years gala with Jungkook in past years.

"So can I take your measurements Mr. Park? " Beom Seok asked and Jimin wanted to say something but hyunsik entered his cabin telling Beom Seok that no need of it.

" Mr. Park's dress will be designed along with boss by his favourite designer. " Hyunsik informed giving Beom Seok a shock. He remembered when 3 years ago tzuyu asked Jungkook if she can design her dress with him Jungkook told no straight away but it seems like the rules were different for Jimin.

"Okay then I will take my leave." Beom Seok said and hyunsik also went back leaving Jimin with his work.

At evening hyunsik come to Jimin's cabin again informing him that his dress is ready and they had to go to get it.

When Jimin reached entrence Jungkook was already waiting for him in his car. Jimin didn't know he had to go with alpha for his dress fitting but now he can't say no. He took a seat infront of him silently.

The whole car was silent except Jungkook who was working on some documents looking serious. Then driver pressed the break suddenly as some pup was passing by infront of their car and Jimin who didn't wear seatbelt directly landed on alpha's lap.

"I am sorry Mr. Jeon it was just a mistake." Jimin explained getting back to his seat and put on a seatbelt.

"Talk to me when it won't happen mistakenly." Jungkook answered in his cold tone. He was still pissed at the way Jimin described him in the restaurant.

Soon they reached at their destination. It was a customised fashion designing company. Jimin followed after Jungkook.

The staff member took Jimin into the dressing room to check if outfit fits him or not? As expected the outfit was fitting him perfectly. Jimin was shocked cause he was sure he didn't give him measurements then how did they make a perfect fitting dress for him.

"Mr. Park you look so pretty. It feels like this outfit becomes more beautiful after you wore it." Staff members complimented him and Jimin gave them his sweet smile.

Then he went to make up room where make up artist did his makeup and now he was ready for the annual gala.

[ Jimin's outfit ]

He come out and saw Alpha waiting for him already in his outfit. He was really looking like a Greek God making Jimin's heart skip a beat. Jungkook's condition wasn't any better. He couldn't take off his eyes from Omega.

[ Jungkook's outfit ]

"Fuck he is so pretty." His wolf replied.

" He is!" Jungkook agreed with his wolf.

Soon Jimin broke the eye contact with alpha telling him that they will get late and Jungkook regained his consciousness.

Reporters were taking photos of all the businessmen at the Annual Gala. Everyone was waiting for Jungkook's entry since it was the only time they can take his photos without any restriction.

Soon a black limousine come at the entrance and Jungkook come out of it. Jungkook usually attend all such functions alone but everyone was shocked when he opened the door and gave Jimin his hand and they headed towards the function hall together. They were giving the vibe of power couple.

Jimin didn't know the effect he has on everyone as he was admiring the venue location and everyone present their giving them his sweet smile. He was looking so beautiful and attractive that no one was able to take their eyes off him. Jungkook cursed inside his mind when he found everyone staring at Omega. He suddenly held jimin's hands tightly glaring at everyone as if telling them 'he is mine so back off'.

"Why are you holding my hand?" Jimin asked trying to break his hand free from Jungkook but it was impossible.

"I am afraid you will get lost here if I leave you since you're too clumsy to handle yourself." Jungkook answered and went inside with angry Jimin besides him.

After Jungkook's arrival many people surrounded them but Jungkook only talked with some of his clients. Suddenly everyone was going back to entrance screaming like a fan specially all Omega celebrities. Jimin was curious to know what was going on there then he heard that Eunwoo has arrived. He remembered searching about his information on internet. Of course now he also wanted to see him in real life.

Jimin was trying to see his face tiptoeing as he wasn't able to see it due to all the crowd surrounding him but Jungkook's hand held him back.

"What's so special about him? Haven't you seen any handsome alpha before?"Jungkook asked poking his inner cheek in annoyance as if he was telling Jimin the most handsome alpha is right in front of you so stop watching others.

" I just want to see him in real life once Mr. Jeon. If I wanted to give points of handsomeness to both of you, you both are equal. But look at him and the way he giving attention to everyone despite being stuck in such crowd. I can already tell that he don't any anger issue. And that's what makes him more handsome. And also daily blooming flowers are always different from the rare ones in the forest no matter how good they are!" Jimin said eyes still at the crowd without caring. It seems like he forgot that he can die anytime after saying such words.

Now Jungkook was fuming in anger. How can this Omega say something like this directly to him? What does his anger have to do with his handsome face? And did Jimin really call him a daily blooming flower?

"He is so sweet along with being handsome as well. If only you know how to control your anger and have a sweet smile on your face everyone would have surrounded you also. And I would have added more extra points for you." Jimin said pinching Jungkook's cheek.

People around Jungkook and even Jimin thought that he will get murdered by Jungkook now since he doesn't like it when someone touches him but it was the exact opposite. Jungkook was just looking at Omega with fond smile on his face.

"Good evening Mr. Jeon." Eunwoo greeted Jungkook and Jimin wanted to turn back to see him but Jungkook pulled him towards himself hugging him tightly pressing his face on his chest.

"Even though forest flowers are rare but no one picks them since they can be dangerous don't you that Mr. Park?" Jungkook whispered in Omega's ear after greeting Eunwoo back.

Till Jimin managed to get out of Jungkook's grip Eunwoo was already surrounded by another crowd of some female celebrities who wanted to have a selfie with him. He was disappointed at Jungkook cause he couldn't get a chance to see Eunwoo because of this arrogant alpha.

It was already 20 minutes and Jimin was bored standing besides Jungkook who was discussing some business matters with the people around him. Jimin wasn't even allowed to drink as Jungkook ordered a fruit juice for him as if he is a pup.

"Mr. Jeon I have to go to washroom." Jimin whispered in alpha's ear and removed his hand from his grip without even waiting for Jungkook's reply. He went to washroom and then he found a perfect hide spot where he can drink some wine.

After filling his glass he went to that hiding spot which was not noticable easily but he realised that he wasn't alone. Someone was already standing there while looking outside the window towards the moon.

After Jimin went near him he saw that it was none other than Eunwoo. He wanted to call him but before that Eunwoo turned around when he sensed his presence.

Eunwoo's eyes widened in shock when he saw Jimin and the wine glass in his hand slipped falling on the floor shattering into pieces. The wine was splattered on his pant and shirt as well but he wasn't paying attention to it. His eyes which were filled with sadness were focused on Jimin's figure.

"J-jaemin is t-that you?" Eunwoo asked with a broken voice.

"I am sorry Mr. Cha I guess you got a wrong person. I am park Jimin, the manager of marketing department of Jeon corporation. " Jimin introduce himself and Eunwoo controled himself greeting him back.

"I guess you need to change your clothes. Please call you assistant." Jimin said turning back but Eunwoo stopped him holding his hand.

Jimin wanted to ask what happened but before that Jungkook snatched his hand from eunwoo's hold and pulled Jimin towards him. When Jungkook saw pieces of wine glass there he got worried.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" Jungkook asked checking him. Jimin assured the alpha that he is fine and it was eunwoo's glass not his.

Jungkook decided to scold Jimin later for trying to drink wine again hiding from him and turned towards Eunwoo.

"I think you should go and talk with the people outside Mr. Cha. Everyone is searching for you." Jungkook said after taking Jimin with him without sparing a glance at Eunwoo.

Eunwoo's heart broke seeing Jimin going with Jungkook but he wasn't sure if it was his Jaemin or not yet? So he has no right over him.

"Mr. Jeon please walk slowly I can't keep up with your speed." Jimin said but Jungkook was in no position to listen omega. The image of Eunwoo holding Jimin's hand was still fresh in his mind.

As soon as they reached an empty corridor Jungkook pinned Jimin against the wall the next moment his lips were on Jimin's plum ones. He was kissing him with desperation and lots of emotions Jimin was unable to describe.

After kissing Jungkook parted away touching their foreheads together. Jimin was still in shock with this kiss.

"M-mr. Jeon you can't just kiss me like that anytime. If it was someone else than me you would have received a slap instead." Jimin said trying not to meet alpha's eyes as his heart was beating faster than the normal rate.

"Then you can slap me too. I don't mind it. But I am not going to apologise Jimin. I don't regret whatever I did." Jungkook said lifting Jimin's face towards him.

Their eyes met and Jimin was in shock by alpha's answer.

"Y-you are acting as if you like me." Jimin asked with a nervous chuckle.

"I do." Jungkook said shockingly. Jimin searched for any lie in alpha's eyes but there was none. It was a sincere confession which made Jimin's heart skip a bit.

After that they came back to Jeon mansion and Jimin was trying his best to avoid alpha not making any eye contact with him. The whole ride was silent and both of their breaths can be heard clearly.

As soon as the driver parked the car Jimin stormed out and literally ran towards his room. He was just going to enter his room but a hand on his shoulder stopped him making him turn back.

"Y-you can't sleep with me yet. I haven't given you any answer." Jimin said in a hurry after seeing Jungkook behind him.

"I was just here to say good night but I don't mind it if you want to sleep with me." Jungkook said watching Jimin's face turn reddish due to embarrassment.

Jungkook suddenly leaned and stole a kiss from jimin's lips saying goodnight and went back to his room before Omega can proceed anything.

Jimin closed the door loudly and screamed after burying his face in the pillow. Never in his whole life he thought that this stone faced alpha will ever confess to him. He don't know what to answer? He doesn't know his feelings? Does he like him back or not?

A/N :

Who is Jaemin? Is he related to Jimin?

What will be Jimin's answer to Jungkook's confession?

I am so happy that you are liking my story a lot. I just wanted to thank you all for all your votes and comments. Love you all 💖

Vote goal : 135+...
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
49.1K 3.9K 44
Collection of Chimmy's Jikook Social Media/ Twitter AUS: This will have a combination of images and written parts as with any other social media form...
46.6K 3.6K 30
❝𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦❞ ✰In this story where Jeon jungkook left his castle like mansion and came here in simple yet safe appartment near college...
2.3K 160 12
Emma Charles have had a shitty childhood because she was an orphan but turned her life around and went from having nothing to having everything she h...