Learn To Love Again - Fanum

By xoxocoquettee

moving from nyc from my crazy delusional ex boyfriend is one of the hardest thing to do because he was my fir... More

nova cenat aesthetic
.1
.2
.4
@NovaCenat
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
@NovaCenat
.10
@NovaCenat
Thank you!!

.3

3.3K 61 31
By xoxocoquettee

August 2nd 2023
Location : AMP house // restaurant
Time : 6:48pm
POV : Nova
—————————————————————————

Omg it's almost closer to 7:00, I really hope I give out a good expression to the members, ion wanna come off as to much bubbly.

I'm already dressed and all but I'm just scared to walk downstairs if I'm being honest.
Nova's outfit

Nova's hairstyle

Nova's nails

i keep looking at the clock hoping time will hurry up so I can get through this faster, but also wishing that time will be slower and slower so this can never happen.

As I'm debating in my head what should I first say to the boys I get a knock on my door. I opened it and see kai he smiles at me and says "you ready we all downstairs waiting for you".

i sigh and says "yeah I'm ready". Kai notices my face and all and grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my hand and says "it's fine calm down, they finna like you, stop doubting yourself alr nova".

I nodded and smiled being grateful that I have a brother like him. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs with kai and saw all the boys one by one waiting.

Kai fake coughs to get their attention and they all see me and they smile, I looked at them all and seeing their looks and all.

First is duke who I already met, then next to him was this chubby curly hair boy I think his Muslim, next to him was this darkskin little chubby guy, next to him was a skinny brownskin guy with a hat on, and next to him was this cute looking chubby lightskin boy.

I quickly realized that was fanum, kai told me about him and all how he tax him about food everytime.

I waved at them and said "hi everyone" they all smiles and duke said "wsp nova". True chubby curly hair dude walked up and said "I'm agent nice to meet you" while giving me a hug. He pulled away and then the little darkskin gave me a side hug and said "I'm Davis".

The guy with the hate on came up and said "I'm Chris, I'm the best AMP member here". "STFU no your not" "kai stfu your literally a midget".

After all that fanum came up to me and said "wsp I'm fanum". I nodded at all of them and said "I'm nova". They smiled and duke said "y'all ready to eat".

Fanum licked his lips and said "most definitely". All the boys looked at him and said "of course" "damn fat ass" "DAMN".

I laughed and said "y'all leave him alone, he hungry he hungry". Fanum smiled at me and said "see I knew I could like you". I blushed and nodded and we all went to the car to head to the restaurant to eat.

At the restaurant
7:12pm

we made it to the restaurant and we ordered and everything. I'm sitting next to fanum and kai. I'm in the middle of them two.

As everyone is having a conversation me and fanum have a conversation with each other. I hope I get to know fanum a little more but ion wanna disrespect kai.

"so why you move to atlanta?" I sigh and looked at fanum and said "to be honest to get away from my toxic ex". He looked at me and said "damn, I'm sorry mama". I waved him off saying "it's not a big deal".

Me and fanum have more conversation and I'm getting to know him well. I have conversations with the other members and I grew a quick bond with each and every one of them.

"LETS GET NOVA DRUNK IN HER FIRST NIGHT IN ATLANTA"

i hear duke say, I looked at him and smiled saying "well if you get me drunk it's gonna be a wild card fr". They all laughed and then we headed home so the boys could get me drunk.

As we are home we went into the kitchen and the boys have shots and alcohol, I laughed and took all the shots and the boys took shots too.

30 minutes later
SMUT WARNING ‼️‼️
okay so right now we're all drunk asf. The boys decided to go to bed and I stayed back to clean the kitchen still fucking shitface, fanum stayed behind too to help.

The boys all leave and fall asleep in their own rooms. I looked at fanum after done cleaning and I swear the tension went straight to sexually tension. I walked over to fanum and went in between his legs because he was sitting on the counter.

I looked up at him and whispered "your really cute" to him, not wanting someone to hear us. He smiled at me with his eyes bloodshot red and looked down at me and said "your really pretty too mama".

I smiled and put my hands around his neck and pulled myself closer so my lips can barley touch his. He grabs the back of my neck and smashes our lips together.

I kiss him back and moved my hands around his neck and started to pull the back of his little head hairs. He pulled away and grabbed my hand bringing me to his bedroom.

We made it to his room and fanum shut the door and locked it and pushes me against it and starts to kiss my neck, I moans as he kissed my sweet spot and moved my hands around his neck pulling his closer, he grabs my thighs and lifts me up and brings me to his bed.

He puts me some on the bed and then opens my legs to crawl in the middle of them and puts his lips back on mine, he tries to put his tongue in but I deny but his pinched my side and my mouth opened and then he put his tongue in and we both started to tongue kissed.

we let's go of the kiss and moves down to kiss my neck, leaving little soft kisses, he trails down to my collar bone and removes my dress. He looks at me and says "your so pretty baby".

I smiled and he kisses my stomach making me feel beautifies in my stomach. He pulls my thong off with his teeth and then kisses my inner thighs. Making small hickeys between them. He grabs my thighs and then moves his head down my clit and starts to suck and lick.

I moan and grabbed onto his hair pushing his head down farther, he flicks his tongue in and out of me in fast motion while sucking on my clit. He lifts his head up and smiles at me and says "you taste good mama".

I moan as he puts two fingers in me while diving back to to suck and lick on my clit. He makes a come here motion with his fingers inside me hitting my spot well. He starts thrusting his fingers fast hitting the spot extra good. I moan as my legs starts to shake he removes his fingers and starts tongue fucking me instead.

I moan and my legs started to shake, he motions it faster and faster and then I started to see stars I squirted all over Fanum's face and cummed all over him. I moaned feeling overstimulated from fanum still sucking on my clit, he moves his head and starts to rub my clit fast while saying "come on baby cum one more time".

He starts rubbing faster and faster, my legs started to close but fanum opened them back up and put his hand back on my clit sucking it twirling it around with his tongue. My legs shake again as I cum all over Fanum's mouth. He licks it up and smiled at me when he got up and said "you did so well mama".

I smiled as fanum got up and cuddled with me while I was laying on his chest feeling outta breath from the good head I just got from him.

As I'm falling asleep I looked up quickly at fanum to see him sleep then looked back down and closed my eyes falling asleep with hella thoughts in my head.

But the main two thoughts in my head is....

"is it gonna change me and Fanum's relationship"

"kai can't find out about this, but what happens if he does?"
—————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1435
( authors note - I put a smut for y'all freaky asses, he gave my girl nova some good head )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 25K 34
" You are my mate and i forbid you from going out with any other guy.", he hissed. "You can't do this to me! I have rights you know!", i yelled. "Wha...
14.2K 489 20
Kayla is a normal, 24 year old woman living in Atlanta with her Boyfriend. She works 9-5 while also having a business. One day, Kayla connects with a...
101K 1.6K 23
Y/N is a famous model/ streamer/ YouTube, who moved from California to Atlanta with her sister Zuri and her two best friends Layla and Jaden so she c...
32.8K 1.3K 10
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ? -Coco Jones