๐‘€๐’พ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’๐“ ๐’ช'๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ...

By v4mp1re1uv

๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘‚' ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž |๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ | ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘... More

๐‘€๐’พ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’๐“ ๐’ช'๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก โœฐ
๐‘‰๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ โœฐ
๐‘€๐‘–๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘  ?! โœฐ
๐‘€๐‘Ÿ๐‘ . ๐‘‚'๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž โœฐ|pt 1,2,3,4|
HELP!
๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘€๐‘– ๐ด๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿโœฐ
๐ต๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™ โœฐ
๐‘‚๐‘๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›โœฐ
๐ธ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘Ž โœฐ
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’ โœฐ
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โœฐ
๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆโœฐ
๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  โœฐ
HELP!!!!
๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ โœฐ
๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž โœฐ
๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ, ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘ฆโœฐ
๐ด๐‘– ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘œ โœฐ
๐‘‚๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ โœฐ
๐‘‚๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ , ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› โœฐ|๐‘๐‘ก 2|
๐‘‚๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ , ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›|pt 3| โœฐ
๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ โœฐ(rewrite)
๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  โœฐ
๐น๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘กโœฐ
๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค| ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘‚๐‘‰โœฐ (rewrite)
Request please ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ! โœฐ
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘œ ? โœฐ
๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘กโ˜พ
๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โœฐ
๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข|pt 2โœฐ
๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข|pt 3โœฐ
๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข|pt 4โœฐ
๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š

๐‘‚๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ , ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› โœฐ

1.2K 12 9
By v4mp1re1uv

Miguel x Villain Reader
TW Cussing
Story idea by @randommafiaimg
Face Claim- |Blackcat aka Felicia Hardy|
Now playing- Heartbeat| Childish Gambino|
——————————————————————-
You and Miguel are enemies with the mask on. But when the mask is off you guys love each other with all your heart. He didn't know you secret that you where a villain. You didn't know he was spiderman 2099. You love him with all your heart. He would always leave to go to "work" and so did you but little did you know you where fighting your boyfriend mostly all the time. Spiderman 2099 was your opponent, you would steal, fight, kill. Than of course spiderman 2099 comes and try's to save the day. Your superpowers are invisibility, super strength, jumping high, gliding, acrobatics, super speed, and venom. similar to all the Spider-Man's but you where not a spider, you where a snake. Your fangs where out when you where about to bite someone of course Miguel noticed your fangs and tell him and lie you both had them. ( Just imagine your costume looking like black cat but instead of it coving your whole body it shows a bit of you boobs popping out and it's dark green)

Why tf is she so hot bro 😍🙏🏽
———————————————————————

|10:23 pm at the roof of a building raining|

Spiderman 2099- Here we go again. You never get tried of doing the same thing over and over again?

VenomSnake- Aren't you tried of not being able to catch me all the time?

Spiderman 2099- Come on, we all know how this ends.

You go up to his mask. And check him out and try to seduce him.

{Pretend that Miguel I know its not :/ }

VenomSnake- Yeah I do know how this ends.  You try to fight me and you lose.

You jump off the building making your way down he jumps down and he shoots his webs at your hands dropping a usb chip you had of your crime boss having  plastic surgery's to change his face to not get caught. Changes how he use to look and how he looks now. You use your super strength to break free form the webs you quickly run after him through an alley way. You turn invisible to hide from him and try to sneak up in him.

Spiderman 2099- Thank god i am over with her.

VenomSnake- Not that fast pretty boy.

You jump from behind him your legs around his waist. You try to bite in with your Venom real quick but he grabs you hands and slams you to the ground.

VenomSnake- Shit.

Spiderman 2099- Not so good huh.

You get up and swing you leg cause him to trip you go on top of him holding his head down with one arm and the other grabbing the usb chip.

VenomSnake- Thanks pretty boy.

Spiderman 2099- ArRah this isn't over you know.

You jump to a building awhile Spiderman is on the bottom 23 feet higher than him. You try's to shoot his webs at you but misses you by in inch. He climbs the walls with his claws trying to catch up to you.

VenomSnake- Your too slow. I can wait for you so you don't feel bad.

Spiderman 2099- You such a pain in thee ass you know.

VenomSnake- I am going to head out pretty boy your too slow.

Spiderman 2099- Hell no your not.

You ran as fast as you can jumping to one build to an other building. As jumping to another building you turn invisible you knew he was following you so you had to cover quickly so he can lose you and not  know where your headed. You see him looking everywhere for you. Trying to find you cause that was his mission to try to catch you.

Spiderman 2099- Fuck I lost her again Lyla !

Lyla- I told you to go with the x-ray vision so you can see her. But who is the stubborn one you!

Spiderman 2099- I know I know you don't need to remind me again, I am heading back.

Lyla- Just be careful we don't need her heading back to HQ with you.

Spiderman 2099- I am careful.

He left we where safe you went to an abandoned warehouse where your crime boss told you to meet him at.

Crime boss- Where is the usb stick ?

VenomSnake- Right here boss got it safe and sound.

He plugs the usb stick to the computer and looks at all the downloads. He made a confusing face.

Crime Boss- Are you sure you grabbed the right usb stick Venom?

VenomSnake- Sir I am very sure I did.

He turn the computer so it can face you.

Crime boss-Than why the fuck there's a bunch of photos of spiderman 2099 Venom ?!

VenomSnake- Oh shit umm I think I gave you the  wrong usb stick.

He hand him a different one.

Crime Boss- Are you in love with him ?

VenomSnake- What no ?! I take pictures of him just so I can know where he is you know..

He look at you all suspicious but you hand him another usb stick and the actual files.

Crime Boss- You dismissed goodbye.

You leave the place making you way back home  where Miguel was you quickly take of your suit and leave your formal clothes you had under you suit. You open the door and see Miguel chilling on the sofa.
——————————————————————
|11:59 pm| Now playing- High School Sweetheart|Melanie Martinez| 

Miguel- Mi amor how was work ?

Y/n-  it was alright I am really tried, my boss is just too much sometimes.

Miguel- Awa mi Vida come here.

You hugs and kisses your head.

Miguel- it midnight hermosa do you wanna rest ?

Y/n- No I just wanna spend time with you right now.

Miguel- That what I wanted.

You and Miguel cuddle with each other in the couch watching Dances Moms and eating popcorn.

Miguel- I think Chloe is the best dancer she deserves to be in top of the pyramid, she won in the last competition.

Y/n- Abby's a bitch that what.

Miguel- Ugh I just want to slap this bitch on th-

Y/n- You know what I wanna watch Jane the Virgin not dance moms I am at the part where Jane meets her first love Adam again.

Miguel- Alright I am willing to watch that show with you right now.

You watch the show with Miguel he is so interested in the show.

Miguel- Wait hold up I need you to start from the beginning.

Y/n- So Jane that one.

You point to the TV.

Y/n- She was in love her finance Micheal but she went to the doctor and Rafael sister inseminated Jane with Rafael sperm than she is a virgin.

Miguel- What the fuck DAMNN.

You guys fall asleep in the couch together, the TV turned off and the sun almost rising. The sun hitting your face as you and Miguel wake up together. 

Miguel- What time is it ?

Miguel looks for his phone than grabs your phone.

Miguel- it's 6:38 am I am going back to sleep in the room. 

Y/n- Wait for me Miguel don't leave me wait for me.

Miguel wants  for you by the door you grab you extra blankets cause it's winter and it's cold in the morning.

Miguel- mi hermosa I have to wake up in 3 hours wake me up than.

Y/n- Hey siri put an alarm for 9:30 am.

You fall asleep again. Till there was a knock on your door.
————————————————————-
Now playing- Do I wanna know? |Arctic Monkeys|

Y/n- Who the fuck is up this early ugh !

You grab a body pillow and put it near Miguel so he thinks your still with him even though you just left.  You look at the peep hole and it was your boss. You open the door your boss walks in and grabs you by the neck.

Crime Boss- I know you are in love with him Spiderman 2099!

Y/n- What the fuck let me go.

Crime boss- We made a deal though ? You defeat spiderman 2099 and I give you money. You disobeyed me! 

Y/n- Let me go you bitch !

You swing your arms at him and kick him in the dick and twist his neck.  You grab his ear and lift him up.

Y/n- When I tell you to let me go I fucking mean it! Remember without me you would be nothing right now ! I can't kill me no more since I am no longer working for you!

Crime boss- Wha- he-

Y/n- I am done working with you ! You better get me my last paycheck or else I will turn you in.

Crime boss - Not if I turn you in first.

Y/n- What ? You can't I have more evidence than you ?

Crime boss- I get my ways you know I am more advice than you.

Y/n- Ugh !

The FBIs came in slamming the door of course Miguel's wakes up. He come outside from the room.

Miguel- What the fuck happened?

Y/n- Who the fucks does this shit at 7 o'clock in the morning the fuck ?!

FBI- Hand up in thee air ! Everyone.

You and Miguel put your hands in the air.

Miguel looks around with a face of worried, he shoots his webs out at the police officer and your boss, he ties them up to a chair and hides them to the closet. He close the house door.  He looks at you with a disappointed expression.

Miguel- Do I wanna know ?

Y/n- Miguel I' am ...

Miguel- I am spiderman 2099!

Y/n- Miguel.. your spiderman 2099 ?

Miguel- I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier I had to keep you safe. I didn't tell you cause something like this would of happened.  He is the person I been trying to capture, I just need to capture VenomSnake.

Y/n- Miguel I-

Miguel- Please I am sorry don't break up with me I will keep you safe. I will do anything. For you!

Y/n- you can't be with me though .

Miguel- What why ? But I love you though.

Y/n- I love you too but I am not who you think I am.

Miguel- huh ? Amor c'mon I just told you my secret.

Y/n- I am VemonSnake and I been fighting you and I been trying to capture you, and the guy you just tied up is my boss I been fighting you for the as long as I been with you..

Miguel- ....

Y/n- Miguel please ! Don't leave!

Miguel-  And you didn't tell me ? What the fuck I been working against you the whole time?!  Y/n  what the fuck so you know everything about him !

Y/n- Miguel he threatened to kill me and my family if I feel in love with you, I quit though I chose love over my job Miguel!

Miguel- you call this a job ?

Y/n- Miguel I quit my job cause of you when I feel in love with spiderman 2099 or you I don't even care I had to quit and that when he came in Miguel stop!

Miguel- I am sorry y/n it for your own safety right now. Lyla scan the place.

Lyla- On it !

Miguel traps you in a trap box.

Y/n- Miguel what the fuck you are a fucking traitor! You don't know what's it's like to having to choose your family or you own life and I chose my fucking family ! MIGUEL

Miguel- I am sorry hermosa but this for your own safety right now..

You slap the box and try to use your powers to escape but nothing.

Y/n- Miguel what happened to trust in our relationship...?

Miguel- I don't know if I can trust you right know y/n.

Y/n- you bitch what if it was the other way round and you where a villain I will still love you ! 

Miguel- Oops, I did it again..
————————————————-
Pt.2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10K 27
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐’ # ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿชข๐Ÿ”ญ -', เผ„ โช ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š-๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ : ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐š๐™พ๐š‚๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š-๐š…๐™ด๐š๐š‚๐™ด โซ ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
118K 4.8K 28
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ #๐Ÿ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. "I'll make her pay for what she's done. She supported my enemy, Aahan. She deserves whatever punishment I me...
68.5K 2K 31
แ—ชEแ”•แ‘•แ–‡Iแ‘ญTIOแ‘Ž Iแ‘Ž Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡O .า‰ .า‰ .า‰ แ•ผOแ‘ญE YOแ‘Œ แ’ชIKE Tแ•ผIแ”• .า‰ .า‰ .า‰
54.7K 1K 11
โœฉ - ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ!42 ๐˜ฎ.๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ...