𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 & 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 |𝐊𝐕

Door KamTheGreatt

𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 - 𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿. © 2023 | 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙏�... Meer

𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂...
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙄𝙓

2.3K 81 20
Door KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐒𝐎 you want me to lie to the judge ?" Sky turned and looked at von crazy. "No but what you said was just stupid." He admitted.

Sky's bond was $2500. The judge asked sky did she learn the consequences of her actions. Sky proceeded to say "I learned with girls like her you can't just break there nose, you gotta break they fucking jaw so they won't open they mouth."

That led to the judge placing her on house arrest meaning she now had a curfew.

"I missed you though." Sky held a big smile. She grabbed his face and kissed him. Von obviously kissed back. That gave sky the opportunity to slip her tongue in his mouth.

The two began tongue kissing as von stopped at the red light. Sky let her hands roam over his torso as they continued kissing.

Sky pulled away and grabbed von's face and licked it. "What the fuck you on lil folks." He laughed wiping his face with her shirt.

"How many bitches you let lick your face?" She wondered as the light turned green. "Just you ma." He shook his head.

"So I'm the first?" She smiled. "Yeah sky you the first." He laughed.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘  15m

𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ➪
@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 😂😂😂

➪ fuck is funny dumb hoe ?

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 y'all relationship that's what's funny.

➪ I thought the same thing about them bad built legs.

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 you look dumb asf posting him and he was just trynna talk to me in your face.

➪ nah bitch you look dumb thinking he was gon leave me FOR YOU 😭😭😭 you see who he with boo.

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 you a delusional ass bitch.

➪ girl I know 😂 you don't gotta tell me. Dayvon love me real bad ,you was just like the rest of the bitches he tried to fw to get over me IT AINT WORK you knew he was coming home 🙄🙄.

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 funny asf. 

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Look what you done started." Sky shook her head as von read the messages. "You must still talk to her?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Ion talk to dat bitch." Von told as he passed her phone back. Before sky could say another word the door swung open.

"And when was you gon tell us you was outta jail ??" Ikey shouted as him and the others walked into her room.

"Bestieeee." Saniya dragged as she ran and hugged her. "You got that fat ass anklet." Booka laughed.

"Y'all i got ... like three hours before I gotta come back home what's the move?" Sky checked the time.

Everybody burst out laughing. "I'm serious, I'm trynna catch Kayla ass she was talking all that shit." She mumbled the last part.

"Stop it." Von warned.

"Girl we came to get you." Saniya told. "Everybody and they mama outside right now come on." She continued.

"So wassup with Kayla ass?" Sky said lowly to saniya so von wouldn't hear. "Bro remember when we fought ?" Saniya asked.

Sky nodded. "I'm mad as fuck I wasn't there." She expressed. "Her ass been talking shit saying how rondo stay cheating on me with gotti and some more." She explained.

"It took for y'all to get into for her ta air that shit out ? Crazy" sky chuckled a little.

"Asian ass gon laugh at my shit when I posted von, she lucky I can't put my hands on her." Sky shook her head feeling her blood boil.

"We might as well tag both they ass, you get Kayla and I'll get Asian you know I ain't never cared about da jakes." She laughed.

"On my daddy she talking all that shit like she ain't police and Kayla ass bogus for hanging around dat bitch anyway." Sky told.

"Nah seriously." Saniya shook her head.

"Because when she was getting her ass beat trynna hang wit them 63rd ass hoes I was the only one who helped her ass, it wasn't no Asian doll it was ME." Sky ranted.

The group turned into the gates of parkway gardens and notice it was way more packed than usual.

Von stood close to sky not wanting her to get herself in trouble due to her just getting out of jail.

"You see who I see?" Saniya looked at sky. "She don't see nothing stop starting shit." Von spoke.

"You ain't her damn body gaurd." Saniya laughed.

"Who we see?" Sky looked around. Saniya nodded her head in the direction of Kayla. "Ohhh bitches wanna click up." Sky laughed.

Kayla sat with Asian , GGotti , and some other randoms. "Why yo sister gotta be so fucking scary like damn I know tha-" sky ranted but was cut off.

"why you onnat?" Von cut her off. He stood infont of her blocking her view of kayla. "You already know how I am von don't act dumb." She told.

"I'm not gon let it go till I smack her ass, she disrespectful." Sky continued. "You know I'm not gon let you fight my sister sky." Von assured.

"It's not my fault the hoe can't fight." She jerked her head back. "Like i said." He repeated.

"Ok." Was all sky had left to say.

"Heyy baeee." Krissy hugged sky catching her off guard. Von squinted his eyes at her. "Yeah von I took yo bitch." Krissy joked.

"You'on even be over here whatchu doing." Sky laughed. "This where everybody at, and La wanted me to come with him since rondo was already here somewhere." She explained.

"Rondo where ??" Saniya jumped into the conversation. "Somewhere." Krissy shrugged.

"Aw hell nah, he trynna follow that bitch." Saniya mutter as she ran off the find him. "You and La?" Sky raised her eyebrows.

"Unt un." Krissy shook her head with a smile. "Mmm okay." Sky said not believing her at all.

"y'all don't laugh at me but I think I found my wife." Booka approached them. "You find a wife every other day." Sky waves him off.

"Damn gang you stay cuffin these hoes." Von laughed. "Ion know what you talking bout but I want Krissy." Booka grabbed her face making her quickly push him away.

Sky burst out laughing. "You a damn lie." Krissy looked him up and down. "Girl you know you want me." He rolled his eyes sassily.

"What I tell you about that?" Sky slapped his chest. "You gon stop hitting on me." He slapped her face lightly.

"Is that Saniya?" Krissy looked at her arguing with a group of girls. "Where?" Sky looked around confused.

Krissy pointed towards the crowd. "Aw hell naw." Sky shouted as she made her way over there while everyone followed her.

"And nobody was talking to you so whatchu mumbling for?" Saniya scrunched her face up as she held rondo by his shirt.

"What happened?" Sky said lowly as she watched the two argue. "Don't be trynna come over here acting all hard, I know you ain't bout shit." Gotti laughed in her face.

"You mad over dick or what ?? What's the real issue?" Saniya stared her down. "Never mad over dick I can get whenever I want, ain't that right nine ?" Gotti smirked.

"Bitch please" saniya laughed loudly. Sky didn't know what to say because what gotti was saying wasn't wrong rondo cheated on saniya all the time.

"left yo ass speechless." Gotti said as her friends laughed. "You want her?" Saniya grabbed rondo by his shirt.

"No ion want dat hoe." He answered.

"Damn I guess I'll wait till you and yo bitch beefin ta call you my fault." Gotti laughed not taking them serious.

"Bitches be delusional over dick." Kayla laughed as Asian agreed. "Fuck y'all snickering for?" Sky wasted no time speaking up.

"Here you go." Asian rolled her eyes. "Yeah here the fuck i go you cop ass bitch." Sky said as Kayla huffed.

"Who??" Asian looked around to see who sky was talking to. "You bitch!" Sky shouted.

"And all you hoes can shut the fuck up because y'all so street but hanging round a bitch who call twelve every time she get her ass beat." Sky ranted.

"Never been a hoe" Kayla defended her self. "On god" gotti laughed.

"Kayla how many bodies you really got ?? And YES them 63rd niggas count." Sky trolled. "Damn her ass bussin." Someone nearby shouted.

"And gotti ion know why you laughing showing them k9 ass teeth." Sky mugged. "All you bitches over there hot as fuck inna pants and got the nerve ta laugh at some shit." Sky rambled.

"Ain't nobody finna argue with you." Kayla waved her off. "Then don't. Do something then." Sky waited.

Nobody moved they just sat there looking confused.

"Aw okay ain't nobody on shit so shut the fuck up, yeah Kayla you had so much to say when I was gone you'on feel like repeating it???" Sky looked at her like she had two heads.

"That's what I thought, you not like that for real." She laughed. "And Asian don't you ever in yo fucked up life feel like you can laugh at anything I post." She pointed.

"Fuck is you watching me for anyway?? All you bitches fanned out." Sky pointed to all of them.

"You want dayvon so fucking bad you will never get him, if you think he worth getting yo ass beat by any means necessary keep trying." Sky laughed.

"Girl you snuck me your not like that for real." Asian blank faced her.

"Alright we gon see in about two months don't forget." Sky dismissed.

"Y'all had all that shit ta say when my bestt was over here by herself what y'all on now ? it's real quiet." She looked around.

"You gotta issue for what ? This ain't have nothing ta do with you." Kayla mugged.

"What?" Sky walked closer towards Kayla who stood behind gotti. "Girl you heard me." Kayla waved her off.

"Nah I didn't repeat that shit." Sky walked closer.

"Like I said you ju-" Kayla started but was cut off by sky slapping her across the face. A loud smack sound echoed.

Von quickly grabbed her before she could do anything else.

"Just slapped the taste out yo mouth now what?" Sky laughed as von carried her away.

"damnnn" someone boosted as they recorded. "y'all let her slap me!" kayla shouted.

"girl you shoulda been self aware." booka side eyed her.

"slapped yo ass like yo mama should've when she found out you was sucking dick at twelve." booka shouted as he follow sky.

"I'm sorry." Sky tried to grab him but he pushed her hand away. "Stop acting like that." She mugged him.

"I told you not to fight her." He repeated. "I didn't I just slapped her." Sky defended.

"You know what the fuck I meant sky." He raised his voice. "You must think imma hoe or sum" she shook her head.

"What?" Von said confused.

"No like seriously you want me to let these bitches talk to me any type of way." She laughed to herself.

"But they wasn't talking to you." Von reminded.

"It don't matter you know how me and saniya move she would do the same thing for me." She explained.

"ion ca-" he started but was cut off.

"You literally kill niggas over yo homies but when I slap a bitch over saniya it's a problem." She expressed.

"That's not what I'm saying." Von protested. "So what are you saying because it's not making sense to me." She scrunched her face up.

"No offense ta her but saniya get herself in a lot of shit and when she can't handle it she call you to fight her battles and you do it every time." He told.

"I could've sworn the reason why I fought Asian was because you was fucking with her and the reason I slapped Kayla was because she was talking shit with her friend." Sky explained.

"So instead of trynna check me go check them other bitches, and ion give a fuck about her being yo sister when I get off house arrest imma beat her ass every time I see her." Sky said loudly before she walked away.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2K 30 20
"𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗲" - 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗵𝗲̀
197K 9.4K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
722K 32.7K 51
in which peace is met with chaos. STARTED: march 8th,2022 ENDED:april 28th,2022 cover by: @miafrmdawic
437K 12.6K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...