๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“ ๐ŸŽ€

Von radwrenn

when Barbie & Ken travel to the real world to restore the membrane that separates our world from theirs so Ba... Mehr

๐ŸŽ€ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐“€๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡๐’น ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€

๐ŸŽ€ ๐“…๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€

1.4K 35 2
Von radwrenn

Aria stared in front of her at Ken, wondering what he was thinking even mentioning that.

but the more she thought about the idea of staying, the more she wanted it.

but yet again she couldn't, she just couldn't.

"he's right," President Barbie stepped forward. Aria turned her head, making direct eye contact with the Barbie. "after all, this Dreamhouse will be awfully sad and empty without someone."

Aria faced the now empty Dreamhouse. she stared forward at it, her thoughts racing.

"i can't stay." she mumbled. "i'm sorry, but i can't." her boss crossed his arms.

"you should stay, Aria!" Sasha said, loudly.

"i have a life, and a job. i have a dog." she let out a small chuckle at her last words.

she looked down, awkwardly rubbing her arm. "we have to leave." Gloria mentioned. "you should decide soon."

Aria couldn't stop thinking of the wonders and the possibilities of a new life in BarbieLand.

she didn't have anyone back home, only her dog. she loved that dog but was it the only thing keeping her from taking this chance?

"i just can't stay." she looked up at all the Barbies who gave her a sad gaze.

"we'll miss you." Alan said, his voice cracking as though he were trying to hold back tears.

Aria stepped forward, pulling him into a hug. "thank you for everything, Alan." she whispered.

when she pulled away from the hug, she noticed one single tear escape his eyes.

she couldn't take it anymore. "i have to leave. now!" she yelled the last word.

Aria stumbled past the group of Barbies and Ken's around her and ran past Sasha and Gloria, whispering something as she did;

"please, we need to leave now." she choked.

Gloria looked from Aria to her daughter who already knew why Aria was acting the way she was. she was in grief over leaving this place.

the other Barbies skimmed around, wondering why the girl was in such a rush.

"Aria!" Ken yelled, but Aria was already down the street. she held back her tears, running.

she stood, leaning against the small pink car at the 'Welcome to BarbieLand' sign.

"sweetie, we should really talk about this." Gloria said as she approached the car.

"there's nothing to talk about." Aria mumbled a reply. Sasha stomped her foot loudly on the ground, groaning as she did so.

"this could change your life! think about it."

Aria shook her head. "it would change my life, i don't know if i'm ready for that change." she glanced up like a sad puppy.

"she does work for me," her boss added, showing up with his dozen men out of nowhere.

Aria sighed, glaring over at the man. "that too." she said, pointing to the man.

"and you clocked out early from what i recall." he gave her the 'look' causing Aria the groan.

she viciously squinted his eyes at Aaron who was hiding behind her boss.

'you ratted me out?' she mouthed to him. he gave an apologetic look but she only rolled her eyes at his response.

"are you sure about this, Aria?" Gloria asked, a look of concern plastered across her face. "maybe what you really need is this change."

she nodded her head. "i'm sure."

as she started to get in the car, a voice stopped her. "Aria, wait!"

she quickly spun around to see Ken who was running up from behind. he stopped running as he approached the car and put his hands on his knees, panting rather loudly.

"Ken..." she directed her eyes away from his, not wanting to maintain eye contact with him.

he finally stopped panting and stood up, wiping his forehead. "please don't leave."

Aria felt her heart drop as she took in a deep breath before looking up to face Ken.

"i'm sorry, Ken." she turned slightly. "but you have to let me go."

she started to get back into the car but felt Ken grab her wrist, stopping her.

"can't i get a goodbye?" he asked sadly.

Aria looked down, but nodded. "goodbye Ken, and thank you, for everything."

she gave him a sad smile.

and with that, she got into the tiny pink car, sitting next to Sasha who was already there.

Ken watched as the brunette girl left BarbieLand.

first, he had lost Barbie;

and now Aria was leaving him too.

🎀

"Daisy!" Aria ran into her apartment, falling to her knees as her pomeranian jumped onto her lap. "i missed you!"

she picked up the tiny dog, giggling to herself. she smiled as she got up and set her keys onto the kitchen counter.

she glanced around the room, seeing her vintage Barbie pictures that hung on her wall.

part of her felt as though everything she had just witnessed had been a dream.

but she also knew deep down that it was real.
very real.

"alone again." she muttered. she opened her balcony door in her bedroom.

"ah ah," she stopped Daisy from going out with her. "stay." she demanded, putting her finger up.

she slid the door closed behind her and spun around to face the setting sun.

the sky was pretty and pink which left a glowing aura on the whole city.

as she looked down at the LA park, she begin to feel a sense of dread, of regret.

she dramatically flung the door open and ran into her bedroom, tears falling from her eyes.

she ripped off her dress and plopped herself onto her bed, kicking her heels off her feet.

she began sobbing into her pillow. Daisy jumped onto the bed and cuddled up next to her.

she glanced down at her dog and smiled. "oh Daisy, what did i do?" she asked through sobs.

🎀

"she's gone, man." one of the Ken's said.

Ken put out his finger, shushing him. he shook his head. "i've never been so heartbroken." he confessed. the other Ken's looked to each other.

"it does feel," a Barbie began. "empty."

Ken turned around, covering his face. "i was too busy with patriarchy and horses that i forgot why i wanted to bring her here."

"why did you bring her here?" one of the Kens asked. Ken shook his head.

"i don't wanna talk about it." he whined dramatically.

everyone exchanged glances with each other. Ken then turned around, putting his hands on his hips.

"i thought she was pretty." he said.

basketball Ken gave a smirk. "did you tell her that?" he asked.

Ken thought for a moment, remembering back to when they were in the library.

"i did," he replied. "i should've done more."

one of the Barbie's chipped in. "you could always, go back." she suggested.

suddenly Weird Barbie came out of nowhere, scaring everyone half to death.

"that would be a terrible idea!" she exclaimed, making a face. "but," she glanced at Ken. "i'll allow it, only this time."

Ken didn't know what to say, but he smiled. "yeah," he nodded confidently. "i'll convince her to come back."

"that's the spirit, Ken!" everyone cheered.

Weird Barbie turned to President Barbie and gave her a determined nod.

"well then, it's settled!" she announced. "first thing tomorrow, Ken will go back to the real world and bring her back!"

as Aria slept, tear stained, she regretted coming back. she didn't know why, coming back to the real world felt so right in that moment,

but she belonged somewhere else.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.4K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia๏ฟผ๏ฟผ She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
12.2K 331 13
Sequel to A Small Possibility Kim and Shego have the perfect life together, but what happens when Kim has a mission mishap? How far will Shego go to...
51.5K 2K 72
๐™ฑ๐šž๐šฃ๐šฃ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ : ๐š†๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š”๐š•๐šข (Title to be decided) ษ แดผเซจโ„“ The reader in this story will be...