🎀 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 🎀

Aria stared in front of her at Ken, wondering what he was thinking even mentioning that.

but the more she thought about the idea of staying, the more she wanted it.

but yet again she couldn't, she just couldn't.

"he's right," President Barbie stepped forward. Aria turned her head, making direct eye contact with the Barbie. "after all, this Dreamhouse will be awfully sad and empty without someone."

Aria faced the now empty Dreamhouse. she stared forward at it, her thoughts racing.

"i can't stay." she mumbled. "i'm sorry, but i can't." her boss crossed his arms.

"you should stay, Aria!" Sasha said, loudly.

"i have a life, and a job. i have a dog." she let out a small chuckle at her last words.

she looked down, awkwardly rubbing her arm. "we have to leave." Gloria mentioned. "you should decide soon."

Aria couldn't stop thinking of the wonders and the possibilities of a new life in BarbieLand.

she didn't have anyone back home, only her dog. she loved that dog but was it the only thing keeping her from taking this chance?

"i just can't stay." she looked up at all the Barbies who gave her a sad gaze.

"we'll miss you." Alan said, his voice cracking as though he were trying to hold back tears.

Aria stepped forward, pulling him into a hug. "thank you for everything, Alan." she whispered.

when she pulled away from the hug, she noticed one single tear escape his eyes.

she couldn't take it anymore. "i have to leave. now!" she yelled the last word.

Aria stumbled past the group of Barbies and Ken's around her and ran past Sasha and Gloria, whispering something as she did;

"please, we need to leave now." she choked.

Gloria looked from Aria to her daughter who already knew why Aria was acting the way she was. she was in grief over leaving this place.

the other Barbies skimmed around, wondering why the girl was in such a rush.

"Aria!" Ken yelled, but Aria was already down the street. she held back her tears, running.

she stood, leaning against the small pink car at the 'Welcome to BarbieLand' sign.

"sweetie, we should really talk about this." Gloria said as she approached the car.

"there's nothing to talk about." Aria mumbled a reply. Sasha stomped her foot loudly on the ground, groaning as she did so.

"this could change your life! think about it."

Aria shook her head. "it would change my life, i don't know if i'm ready for that change." she glanced up like a sad puppy.