Bizzare

By AishaLdn

Violet had always been different, and she knew this. Some would say she's funny. Others would say she's vic... More

Bizzare
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

12

1.8K 143 99
By AishaLdn

"Can you just push it in then?" I groaned

"Can you just wait?" Zell replied

"But you're taking too long." I whined, pushing Zell

"I'm losing all sense of anticipation and adrenaline over here you know." I whined even more.

"So impatient, Tay."

"You're boring me." I tutted, pulling the duvet over my legs.

He chuckled and finally connected his laptop to the TV in his room.

"Netflix and chill yeah?" He winked

"Just wanted to let you know we're just chilling. No funny business."

"Who said anything about doing stuff other than chilling, Tay?"

"I'm not here for your reverse psychology shenanigans you know."

He shook his head and scrolled down his Netflix page. We debated on what we could watch for a long period of time before settling on Harry Potter.

"Harry Potter you know, you're such a kid." He nudged me and I kissed my teeth.

"One of the best film and book franchises ever. You like me, so you also have to like Harry Potter otherwise you're gonna end up in a terrible predicament, thanks." I smiled.

"And anyways, where's my Haribos?" I asked, turning towards him.

"It's like your manners have jumped out the window. Why have they committed suicide please?" He answered, tapping away at his phone.

"I came here because you promised me haribos, not for you. So where are my haribos?"

"I'm just waiting for the politeness."
I rolled my eyes and tutted

"Denzel Baptiste, may I please have the Haribos as promised, sir?"

"Sir you know, you stretched it Tay." He chuckled, reaching over to his bedside table and chucking a pack of Haribos at me.

I happily opened my back of haribos, chewing joyfully on one as Zell readjusted himself on top of the duvet.

"How are you inside the bed though?"

"Because I'm inside it innit."

"It's hot, Tay."

"Whether it's hot or cold, I'll still put the covers over me, I don't care. It's principle, my dear."

"Beg you don't say that ever again. Is my name Raymond? Am I 90?" He laughed, covering his face with his arm like he always does, making his pearly white teeth show, and also the silver cap that I requested for him to keep.

**

"Deep it. Ginny Weasley was a set up chick." Said Zell as we watched Deathly Hallows part 1.

"Wait, how?" I laughed

"Cause how comes trouble is always following her? Like everywhere she goes there's trouble? Nah allow all that bruv."

I laughed even more as he continued his analogy.

"It's everyday hassle. But Harry got that ever blessed wizardry poomps so I rate him."

"You're so dumb I swear." I cried, holding my stomach as I laughed.

As I was settling down after my laughing fit, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I whipped it out to see that Hakeem was calling me.

"Rogers."

"Peters." He said in the same tone.

"What's good gman?"

"Listen V, I'm in a bit of a dilemma?"

"What kind?"

"My trim. It's all too peak I might just collapse on the biggest man of tings."

I laughed down the phone, tears streaming out of my eyes

"Vi man, it's not funny like I didn't even come in for any of my lessons today man. Cause you know I have a late start today."

"I didn't know bae." I cackled

"Who's that?" Zell mouthed

"Hakeem, my favourite Azonto Warrior." I replied, moving my mouth away from my phone.

He raised an eyebrow before turning back to the film.

"Can you come over please, I need your help Peters." He grumbled

"Text me your address you clown, I'll see what I can do."

I locked off the call and Hakeem sent me his address almost immediately.

"Bae you know." Zell smirked, turning back towards me

"Denzel Baptiste, are you jealous?" I mocked

"Allow it. All that bae stuff is gay."

"Gay? Are you 6 Zell?"

"6 year olds don't have big tings." He winked
I'm so happy I have dark skin otherwise my cheeks would have been furiously red. I turned back towards the TV, my eyes widened.

"Don't be so innocent, Tay." He grinned

"I know you want it?" Zell continued

"Want what?"

"Deez nuts." He smiled

I crept up from under his duvet and turned to Zell, straddling him. It was now his turn for his misty grey eyes to widen. I licked my lips slowly and bent my head to kiss him softly. Zell snakes his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss, biting my bottom lip. My hand trailed down to his shorts, lingering at the waistband. I felt my heart beat faster, as I'd never gone this far with a boy before, I don't even know where this courage came from.

"GOTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEM!" I shouted on Zell's lips, jumping off of him and sprinting down the stairs, putting on my air forces and leaving Zell's crib, making my way to Hakeem's.

**

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I howled, doubling over as Hakeem revealed his hair from underneath his durag.

"I'M ACTUALLY DEAD. JEHOVAH JIREH TAKE ME TO THE LAND ABOVE ABEG." I cried as I felt Hakeem's hair

"Nah Vi, I'm a mook. I'm actually a dickhead."

"Right you are."

"I dunno what to do." He sighed, running his face down wards

"BUT WHO SENT YOU TO TEXTURISE YOUR HAIR?" My laughter resumed

Hakeem kissed his teeth and stood in front of his mirror. His once sponged hightop now clung to his forehead, Hakeem looked like he was going to grab a cheeky nandos.

"Its 4:30, barbers should still be open innit?"

"Yeah, why?"

"So you can cut this bullshit off." I pointed to his hair, concealing my snorts of laughter.

"Naaaaaaah Vi how can I cut off my hair, took me a good couple of months to grow it." He groaned

"Hakeem, you look like a butch lezzer that bangs gym."

He groaned even more as he buried his head in his hands.

"Put your durag on and put on some crep, we're going barbers."

"But Vi it took me-"

"Listen, you called me because I'd tell you the harsh reality innit?"

He nodded

"Exactly, and the harsh reality is that you're looking like Wendy Williams right about now."

"You're lucky I still think you're peng you know." He kissed his teeth, picking up his keys and wearing a pair of huaraches.

"Is it actually everyday look like you're gonna start an alkayida beef with me?" I asked, tugging on his black Zara tracksuit.

He kissed his teeth once more and I smiled, pulling his cheeks before hopping down his stairs and waiting for him outside.
He came out and opened the door to a black Corsa, making me tilt my head.

"Get in then." He muttered, stepping into the car. I walked towards it and inspected it's insides throughly through the window.

"Do you have a license?"

"Don't watch that." He winked

"Then I'm not getting in." I answered back, making a swift U Turn like Usher.

"Vi! Wait man! I have, chill chilllll." He called out after me.
I rolled my eyes and strolled back to the car, opening the door and sitting on the cold leather seat.

"Didn't know you could drive."

"You never asked. I'm not a blabber mouth like most of you girls."

"What?" I spluttered

"Yeah man," he spoke, starting the car and reversing out of his driveway

"You girls these days tark too much, everyday drop your whole life into your little group chat things."

"Not all girls are the same Hakeem."

"So you're telling me now yeah, that none of you lot drop in your group chat when you get a new man?" He questioned as Drake - Come Thru started to play, making me relax in my seat.

"Yeah but that's different. Getting a new ting is news, like your squad should know about it first before they hear it elsewhere."

He nodded and scratched his head as we reached a traffic light.

"Ok, new scenario."

"I'm listening."

"Right so you beat a don and his dick wasn't what you expected. Mini sausage roll. After he was coming with the wickedest chat that he's carrying a manaconda."

"You're so dirty." I sniggered

"So what, you're tryna tell me you won't drop that info in your group chat? Especially if it's a bait youth as well, like Eman? All like 'Oh my daiz gurls you'll never guess what. Eman has the smallest dick, looks like my pinky finger'" he whined in a high tones, trying to imitate being one of the girls by fluttering his eyelashes and putting his hand on his chest.

"I don't think Eman has a small willy you know."

"Hypothetically speaking bruv." He said as he drove on

"Well I dunno, that's a hard one but I'm not one to air out someone else's business. However, if he's been coming with the wickedest chat to bare girls, it might have to be slid in to my group chat."

"See what I'm saying? Group chat knows all."

"Skeen, so boys don't have a group chat nah?" I asked

"We do."

"So when a girl sends you a nude, and it doesn't scratch up to your standards, you won't drop it in your group chat?"

"That's different."

"I'll take that as a yes then." I smirked

"Just get out the car." He muttered in defeat, turning off the engine of his car.

I laughed quietly and jumped out, crossing over the road and entering Hakeem's barbers.

**

"You look like a sensible young man now." I remarked, ruffling Hakeem's new level 1 trim.

"Don't fuck it up, what's your problem?" He screwed

"Poor baby." I cooed

"Aye not gonna lie, I'm looking pifffffffff. It's peak." He smiled, looking into the snapchat camera.

"Peak for who please Hakeem?"

"Them man that got gyal innit. Mr steal your girl and that."

"What about Marian?" I mocked

He ignored me and started to make a video on his snapchat.

"Jheeze fresh trim and that, with my nigga."

"Hakeem you're moist." I smirked, making a quick appearance in his video.
He smiled and put his arm around me as we walked out of the barbers.

"Oi, you want Chinese?" He peered down at me.

"I don't mind gman." I replied

He nodded and steered us towards the Chinese takeaway, ordering sweet and sour chicken with special fried rice and two cans of mirinda for the both of us. I sat down at one of the tables whilst he ordered, whipping out my phone.

-Ria🍃🍫
Oi, guysssss, you man are famous oh my daiz

-Cee💯
How?

-Ria🍃🍫
Not you man kmt

-Lenaaa😭💖
Loooool what happened?

-V🌊
👀

-Kemz👯
Ria aren't you in lesson

-Ria🍃🍫
Yh so

-Cee💯
Let her spill the beans kmt

-Ria🍃🍫
Kmt but yh like everyone's talking about V and Lena mashed up Sophia and that other demonic entity

-Cee💯
Yassssss my gs

-V🌊
Nothing new

-Kemz👯
Alie, nuttin spesh

-Lenaaa😭💖
Ffs

-Ria🍃🍫
Dw Asher still loves you Lena 🌝🌖🌗🌘🌚

-Lenaaa😭💖
Just get out of town Ria

-Kemz👯
I'm dead

As I was about to type my reply, a new message came in, from an unknown number, which caused me to cock up an eyebrow.

Watch your back, Violet.

I snorted, which then became full on cackling in the Chinese shop.

"You look psyks right about now Vi." Hakeem stated, picking up the bags of food from the counter.
I flapped him away and screenshotted the message and dropped it in the group chat.

-Ria🍃🍫
Who's that from?

-V🌊
Who else is as pathetic as this?

-Lenaaa😭💖
You have to be fucking bloffin right now

-Cee💯
On God I will spin her jaw on her own doorstep, is she mad?

-Ria🍃🍫
I dunno for that yat anymore man

-Kemz👯
I'm not even one for violence but I think you need to do a repeat of what happened in the summer you guys, bmt this ain't no joke no more

-V🌊
Uno what yeah, let her do her dirt. Lemme see what she'll do to me innit, cah she's bad now all of a sudden innit? Kl lol I hear dat

"Group chat?" Hakeem said more than asked

"Group chat." I clarified.

Seraphina just doesn't fucking want to learn.

-

Rah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hakeem is my best mate stop hating him pls x
Girl group chats are always flames innit? Everyday gist everyday top notch banta x

Vote
Comment
xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 112 11
"Betrayed by love"
1.2M 13.6K 110
Just another love story. A nice, clean, and sometimes complicated love story set in South London. ***Please be aware that I started writing this when...
10.7K 623 46
Kiara Jones a seventeen year old girl lives a simple life with her family and friends in Florida. She had never been in love neither had flings. Kia...
100K 9.7K 60
Being a virgin at eighteen in a ghetto community that you were born and raised in is unheard of and is considered non-existent in this time and ages...