NOOR

By Balkeesatu

Noor and Asad A heartwarming love story of love and devotion. ✨'Will you marry me Noor Jameel?' ~~... More

Preview
[1]✨
[2]✨
[3]✨
[4]✨
[5]✨
[6]✨
[7]✨
[8]✨
[9]✨
[10]✨
[11]✨
[12]✨
[13]✨
[14]✨
[15] ✨
[16]✨
{18}✨
{19}✨
{20}✨
{21}✨
{22}✨
{23}✨
(26)✨
(27)✨
(28)✨
(29)✨
(30)✨
(31)✨
{32}✨
(33)✨
(34)✨
(35)✨
A/N
(36)✨
(37)✨
{41}✨
{42}✨
(38)✨
{39}✨
{40}✨
{43}✨
{44}✨
New Book alert!!!
Another new work!!

[17]

494 58 13
By Balkeesatu

^*~^*~^*

"The cab is here." Jasrah says and took her pace towards it.

Much to Asad's dismay the girls said they'll took a cab. "Thank you for today Asad." Noor was still nervous.

"Don't mention, have a safe trip." He watched her go towards the car carefully, and the driver starts the car.

Asad entered his car and followed behind them.

"Jasrah.." Noor starts. "How did you realized you love Yaya Mansour?" Noor was nervous as Jasrah snickered at her.

"Don't laugh please answer me, i know many love in novel but i wants to confirm it with you." Noor pronounced.

"Well. I think about him ever seconds, my heart fluttered even when someone call his name, and so much more, Noor when you're with that person you felt like he or she was the one." Jasrah was talking dreamily while Noor was lost in though.

'Could i be in love with Asad?" Her subconscious lurk in her mind. She think of how she became happy when ever she's with him.

Every single moment she spent with him were so important to her, his little answers, how he always put off with her silliness, his small chuckled when she joked, how he always asked and listened to her regarding some important matters and must importantly his gentleman behavior towards her.

"I think i had fallen in love with you, a lot, Asad Ameen Hamood!" Noor says her hand on her heart as she feels how it fluttered thinking of him.

Jasrah looked up to her friend as she smile at her. "Finally my baby is in love," Jasrah's eyes gleamed, she side hugged her as she felt an uncountable happiness.

"He confess to me! Can you believe it?"

"I knew it Noor, that man is in love with you." Jasrah squealed at her, happy for her friend.

"I won't play hard Jasrah!"

"Yes you shouldn't."

They arrived home, Jasrah bade her goodbye after making sure she tease Noor. Asad who was looking at them from his car chuckled at the two friends interaction.

Entering their room, Noor sat down still blushing as she remembered every word Asad told her.

"And what could made my baby sister blushed like this." Waheeda sat facing Noor, she use her hands and pull Noor's cheeks playfully. "Uhm tell me." Waheeda said, she was more than happy seeing her little sister smiling brightly.

"Yaya Waheeeda Asad told me he love me," Noor begin shyly while Waheeda gasped even though she wasn't surprise.

Noor can't hide anything from her elder sister so Waheeda already knew about Noor and Asad's friendship as Noor always said, Waheeda wasn't surprised because she knew her boss for years now, she knew to him-there is more to that friendship.

"And i think i love him too, is it okay Yaya Waheeda?" Noor mumbled innocently, Waheeda situate her hand on Noor's face, caressing it with her thumb.

"Noor it's more than ok, Asad love you that's what matters, I work with him for five years and i can tell his behavior, yes he's cool and reserved but he's a gentleman." She looked at Noor who was listening attentively.

Waheeda continue. "His only problem with people is when they aren't serious with their work. And most importantly during my work with him if he have any bad behavior i would've known by now. I'm happy for you Noor, and i hope you continue to love each other for the rest of your lives ." Noor hugged her sister, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Thank you Yaya Waheeda." She said still crying, how would her life be without her sister, she's her everything.

"No thank you, Mrs Asad Ameen Hamood,"

"What did you mean?" Their eyes widened, Waheeda looked at the direction as she saw their father, standing at the threshold while Noor looked surprised because she knew it was her father.

^*~^*~^*

Waheeda and Noor are seated on the floor in the living room, eyes down, their father looking at them. Jameel Bilal was more than surprised. "You mean that billionaire love her?"

"Yes!" Waheeda said as she shakes her head while Noor was quite.

"Ok you should tell him to come and meet me!"

"Dad!" Waheeda whined. "They just start, you should wait for sometime." Waheeda continue and he chuckled at her.

"If he's not playing around with my daughter's heart Waheeda, he wouldn't mind coming to me." Jameel said and stand up walking over to the door. "Noor tell him your father wants to see him." Then he walked away.

"Yaya Waheeda, what should i do?"

"Just tell him, since we know dad will always wants to see you happy, I'm sure if he sees the love Asad had for you he'll have no choice but to support you." Waheeda hugged her sister.

^*~^*~^*
Asad

"You're telling me you confess your love to her?" Majeed-Asad's friend said going back and forth, surprised.

"Yes," Asad mouth then looked at his friend. "i tell her to think about it, what if she rejects me..if it happens i don't know what I'll do, i really love her Majeed." Asad said panicky.

Majeed looked at his friend, believing that he had fallen deeply in love with the girl, it was the first time he saw Asad nervous and talking about something every second.

"Come down man, if it meant to be, it'll be." He try to calm him down by placing his hand on his shoulder. Asad rubbed his temple, moving his crossed leg, nervously.

His phone buzz and he instantly took it, his hand shaking he clicked the message which was from Noor, without minding Majeed who's standing next to him which is so unlike him.

Noor; yes. Is my answer. Call me i need to tell you something.

"Yes!" Asad beamed and cheered as he be on his feet, the most beautiful smile on his face. He try to dial her number but Majeed hold his hand.

"You newcomer, you have to send her a heart fluttered message so her heart will be covered by your love before calling her." Majeed said tapping his friend's back, acting like a pro.

"She can't read the message." Asad mumbled wishing he can text her, there are so many things he wants to tell her through messages but it seems he can't do it, but he believed the time will eventually come for him to pour his heart to her through the messages she will read with her own EYES.

"Why wouldn't she read it? You idiot she'll read it the way she sent this to you!" Majeed states showing the phone dramatically, thinking Asad had lost his mind due to excitement.

Asad walked forward. "She's blind Majeed, she won't be able to read any message i send her." His words where filled with concerns, feeling the urge to cure her was radiating within him.

He wants his Noor to see.

"Oh I'm sorry, i don't know, i should've been quiet." Majeed said holding his breath.

"It okay." Asad said to Majeed and walked a little further dialing Noor's number.

Majeed looked at Asad's retreating back. "You have a long way to go my friend, your love will be a battle." He mumbled to himself.

Asad used to tell him he visited Noor at the state university, which made him came to a conclusion that the girl was just an ordinary girl, at that time he prayed for his friend because he know before Asad's family accept someone average it'll take a lifetime, never did he know she was BLIND.

"Will Aunty Malika like your choice Asad?"

"Will she ever accept a Blink ordinary girl as her daughter in-law?" Majeed sat down folding his arm.

He knew his friend don't like chaos, Asad wasn't someone who's found of any drama.

"I prayed your path will not be as rough as it seems."

Oh i hope too🥹

A/N
I wants to use this opportunity to thank does few people who stood by me through this journey, they vote comment as well as share.
Thank you for standing by me, i love you to the moon and back.❤️🥰

Noor
by
Balkeesatu ✍️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 1.5K 44
𝐙𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧 is known for her infectious smile and playful nature, making her beloved by everyone. When she is arranged to marry the wealthy a...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
144K 12.9K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
Noorul-Ayn By madamsbs

General Fiction

128K 20.4K 54
#20 Spritual (29/12/2020) #2 Fulani (28/12/2020) #1 Hausa (11/12/2021) A girl that haphazardly steps into a mans life and tries to steer him out of h...