Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

30.

3K 294 83
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

"Then I have something else also Ms. Tzuyu to prove that it was you. " Jimin said and hyunsik showed video on screen. It was Mr. Johnson with his assistant who was bowing to him and apologizing for sending the same draft copies to Tzuyu.

It was clear by the video that Mr. Johnson's assistant and Tzuyu planned the whole thing.

"I knew you had something against me Ms. Tzuyu but I never thought that you will sell the company's secrets just so you could frame me." Jimin said and now everyone was looking at Tzuyu with anger and disappointment.

" NO THIS IS NOT TRUE. HE IS LYING.YOU STILL CAN'T PROVE THAT I DID IT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF." Tzuyu said screaming at Jimin. She did everything he could to make sure Jimin would end up in jail but she never thought that her plan could backfire on her.

Then the meeting room's door opened and Joo Won walked in shocking everyone. Tzuyu's eyes widened in shock. Then Joo Won went towards Jungkook and started apologizing to him.

"I am so sorry Mr. Jeon everything happened with Mr. Johnson's meeting was all manager Tzuyu's plan. She told me to tell the wrong timing to Jimin so he will be late and when it didn't work she told me to mistranslate and sobogate the meeting. She said that I will get a promotion for it. I am so sorry. Not even me but also her ex-secretary sohee also did that stuff so they could kick Jimin out of the company." Joo Won said bowing to Jungkook. He was ashamed of himself for doing this.

Now every employee was shocked. They couldn't believe that their kind and skilled manager was just a wicked wolf who can use anyone for her benefit.

"NO STOP LYING. HE IS LYING. JIMIN MUST HAVE MANIPULATED HIM." Tzuyu said in anger.

"I have all the call recording with manager Tzuyu and also a check of money she gave me to move out of Seoul and never show my face again." Joo won said.

" Isn't it the same mobile Mr. Lee couldn't find it that day? " Jungkook said throwing it towards Tzuyu in anger after Joo Won's confession. He was so angry at Tzuyu cause if Jimin wouldn't have been clever he was supposed to be the one behind jail and just the idea of something happening to Jimin scared him.

Jungkook told hyunsik to call the police cause that was what Tzuyu deserved for misusing her power of manager and manipulating her employees and selling the company's confidential information.

Tzuyu knew she had lost. Nothing and no-one can help her now. She got trapped in her own net she made for others. But if she went to jail then her reputation will be completely ruined. The daughter of an influential family going to Jail means her whole life will be ruined completely and she can't let that happen at any cost.

She took the phone from hyunsik's hand before he could call the police and threw it outside the window.

"Jungkook you can't do this to me. I am sorry. We are childhood friends. I have saved your life once. You can't do this to me please. I just did it cause I was jealous of Jimin. You were mine before. You never let any omega come near you except me but after Jimin came everything changed. I even studied business management just so to prove you that I am the one for you. I just wanted him out. This BITCH I will kill him." Tzuyu screamed and went towards Jimin but Jungkook came in front of him.

"Whatever the reason is it doesn't matter. You will get what you deserve. So no one will dare to do anything like this in my company." Jungkook said in anger his eyes as they were turning red surfacing his wolf who was trying to break free.

Tzuyu knew she had no other choice now. She took a glass of water to the table and broke it after throwing it on the floor in anger. Everyone was looking at her in shock seeing her being mad. She took a piece of glass showing it to Jungkook crying.

"I-i will kill myself if you send me jail. Y-you can't do this to me Jungkook. I saved your life. Is this how you repay me for it. " Tzuyu said cutting her hand with that piece of glass and blood started coming out of it. Some employees started screaming seeing blood and Jungkook's expression changed into something like sorrow fear and something else.

"Tzuyu is removed from her position of manager of marketing department. She will be banned from coming to both Jeon corporation and Jeon mansion." Jungkook said and hyunsik called security who took Tzuyu out of the room.

" So what about our product launch now?" Manager of design department said after all the chaos.

"Don't worry about that. Actually the draft I sent you was just a fake copy of Mr. Johnson's last year project. The real copy is still with me. When that incident of food poisoning happened in Mr. Johnson's company he knew someone was a traitor along with someone in our company. And since we didn't receive that news here it was confirmed that someone was betraying us. So we decided to plan the whole thing to catch the real culprit along with Mr. Jeon. " Jimin explained and everyone complimented Jimin by clapping. They were happy that they have such an amazing colleague like Jimin.

"I will prepare for our product launch then." Manager of design department said and Jungkook just nodded. He was still disturbed by the scene that happened a minute ago.

" M-mr. Jeon now that we don't have any manager in marketing department and Mr. Park has already proved his value so why don't you appoint him as a manager. " Manager of design department suggested nervously since he was impressed with the way Jimin handled the situation.

Jungkook asked the opinion of employees of marketing department who were already agree with the decision. They all congratulated Jimin for his promotion who couldn't believe his own ears that he got promoted. He can't believe that he was a nurse when come here and now manager of marketing department of Jeon corporation the top company of Korea in business.

Then everyone started to go back to their work and now only Jungkook and Jimin were in the meeting room. Jimin don't know what to say so he decided to go back to marketing department.

"Stay." Jungkook voice stopped him. It was the first time Jimin has heard Jungkook using such soft tone which was full of pain. Jimin stopped and turned towards alpha confusingly.

As soon as he turned Jungkook suddenly hugged him burying his face into Jimin neck. Jimin was frozen. His heart was beating loudly that he was afraid Jungkook would listen to it. Alpha was seeking comfort from his scent and it was such an intimate thing for only a couple or mates.

"M-mr. Jeon what are you doing? " Jimin asked trying to push alpha away from his body but of course it was impossible since Jungkook was stronger than him.

"Just 5 minutes Jimin." Jungkook's scared whisper stopped Jimin from pushing him away. This is the first time alpha has called him by his name. And surprisingly he liked the way Jungkook called him.

Then Jimin realised a sour scent of sandalwood even though Jungkook was wearing scent blocker but the scent was too much to not notice.

Then Jimin remembered how Tzuyu mentioned they were childhood friends. Images of Jungkook and Tzuyu running around and playing with each other started to play in his mind. And he don't know why but he felt a little bit jealous of her. Tzuyu even studied business management for Jungkook and of course she likes him according to her confession. She even saved his life.

So Jimin thought it was because of Tzuyu that Jungkook is this unstable? Is it because he was disappointed in his childhood friend? Or does he like Tzuyu too? The last question made Jimin bitter but he don't know why he was feeling like this. So he decided to comfort alpha first by keeping his thoughts aside.

"Mr. Jeon I know you must have been disappointed in your childhood friend but it's okay. She will be fine. Spoiled pups like her become like this when they don't get what they want. She will be fine. You can go and meet her if you are worried about her. You won't get anything by hugging me. And you shouldn't have taken advantage of an angel like me. Why did you say that we were together the whole night when it was just a couple of minutes." Jimin started talking nonstop by assuming things on his own.

Jungkook inhaled Jimin scent one last time and parted away while Jimin was busy with his talking.

"She is not my childhood friend. " Jungkook said defending himself as his voice was back to normal now.

Jimin was offended now. Was the alpha lying to him? And after all those things Jimin said he only listened this sentence?

"Then why did she say that she knew you from childhood? " Jimin asked again.

"I was 10 years old when my parents got into a car accident and I was with them. But somehow my mother pushed me aside before a truck colloid on the car. I saw them closing their eyes in front me forever. The whole area was covered in blood. "

Jimin was shocked that Jungkook has encountered something like this when he was just a pup. Jimin's heart clenched for alpha. But why is he telling him that now? Did Tzuyu save him that time?

Jimin hugged him after tiptoeing since Jungkook was taller than him telling him he don't need to tell him if that's painful for him. He rubbed alpha's back gently till his troubled scent got normal.

"Then they took me to the hospital since I was injured and alive. So I just remembered that scene after seeing blood today." Jungkook continued.

Now Jimin understand why Jungkook was disturbed. It was because of the blood when Tzuyu cut her hand. It must have been hard for him.

" But then why Tzuyu said she saved you and you being her friend? " Jimin asked.

"Did you really believe whatever she says? I thought you were smart Mr. Park. After my parents death I used to live inside my room and didn't come out. So my grandma used to call Tzuyu thinking I will open up with her. But I scared her away when she tried to approach me. We barely met 3 time a year and I didn't even talk to her once. After a year grandma stopped her when I complained that I don't want her near me." Jungkook finished.

Jimin don't know why but he felt a relief that they both don't have any relationship. He also felt bad for Tzuyu that she liked this arrogant alpha.

Then Jungkook pulled out of Jimin's embrace and their eyes met. It was as if an unknown pull that attracted them towards each other.

Jungkook leaned in seeing if Jimin will back off but when omega didn't get away Jungkook's lips were directly landed on Jimin's plum ones. Jimin was still in shock of everything. He couldn't process what was going on. It was their first kiss with silent consent without any accident.

Before Jungkook deepen the kiss someone opened the door of meeting room and Jimin pulled away as soon as he realised what was happening. He was so embarrassed by his own actions. When he turned to see who saw them his eyes widened in shock.

"Taemin-shi it's not what you think it is..." Jimin tried to explain but Jungkook pulled him behind him looking at Taemin with pissed expression as if telling him you ruined my special moment.

"I just came here cause I was informed that you found my mobile and also the culprit who tried to frame me." I will take my leave now. Sorry for distributing you both but please lock the door before doing anything." Taemin said and get out after understanding the whole situation.

Poor Jimin was too embarrassed to face Jungkook so he stromed out the room after Taemin go back.

He reached the marketing department and saw that everyone was just waiting for him. Then he realised that he is the manger of marketing department now.

Everyone congratulated him and welcome him with happiness. He also thanked them back and went to tzuyu's cabin which was now his. Then he saw he got a text from Jungkook who was asking him 'why did you run away?'

Jimin closed him phone keeping it in the drawer and made himself busy at work as he didn't know what to answer to Jungkook's text.

After checking all the documents about all the current and past projects Jimin was tired and then he heard his phone ringing continuously. He thought that it was Jungkook and he went to the washroom after checking that no one was there.

But before he could pick the call phone stopped ringing and he saw it was Mr. Johnson. Then Jimin called him again but it was unreachable. Before coming out he heard some colleagues talking about the fantigio company.

"Did you hear the love of my life Eunwoo is coming back from US finally? "

" I thought Mr. Jeon is the love of your life."

"He is my first love and Eunwoo is 2nd. You will also say the same when you will see him. He is so handsome."

"You are right I heard that he is back to Seoul after expanding their business in US. I hope he will stay here for a long time."

Jimin decided to search about what they were talking about. He found out that Cha Eunwoo was the CEO of 'fantagio company' which is one of the topmost company in Asia and 2nd most biggest brand in business world of Korea after Jeon corporation. If fantagio company decides to invest in the same product against Jeon corporation then it can become their biggest rival company which they should be aware about.

Jimin felt like he had seen or heard the name of this company somewhere and if he felt like he was connected to them but he decided to ignore it thinking that maybe he would read about it in some newspaper or heard in the news channel.

Then Jimin come out of washroom and found everyone staring at him. He thought that it's because he ran to washroom in hurry. But soon realised it wasn't the case when he found Jungkook at his cabin waiting for him.

"What is he doing here? What will everyone think? Just because they kissed which wasn't even proper kiss as Taemin-shi come in doesn't mean he can come here unannounced." Jimin thought.

"What made you come here Mr. Jeon?" Jimin asked politely.

"I come here to pick you up." Jungkook answered calmly making Jimin's eyes widened. What does he mean that?

A/N :

Where does Jungkook wants to take Jimin?

What do you think about new character of Eunwoo? Will his entry affect jikook? What is his relationship with Jimin?

INTRODUCTION

Cha Eunwoo

- Sub gender : An alpha
- Scent : Peppermint
- Age : 27 years old
- Profession : CEO of 'fantagio company'
- Relationship status : single

Vote goal : 125+...
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 498 8
Here is smuts.. enjoy.. 21+ . If you feel uncomfortable stay away love you 💜🥀
118K 9.9K 44
- King Card #jikookau King of twilight , Alpha hybrid vampire Júngkōōk , who cant have a mate because no one wants to be his omega , met Omega Prin...
49.1K 3.9K 44
Collection of Chimmy's Jikook Social Media/ Twitter AUS: This will have a combination of images and written parts as with any other social media form...
196K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...