TEMPTATION [Cha Eunwoo 18+]

By Alcoholicpanda

Temptation .The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise. For him she was a dark fanta... More

Introduction
1. Dominant Demeanor
2. Cupcake
3. Nocturnal Emission
4. A Friend
5. Attention
6. Touch Me [๐Ÿ”ž]
7. Your Touch [ ๐Ÿ”ž ]
8. The Taste of You
9. Nightmares
10. Stay
11. Alcohol ๐Ÿ”ž
12. Taehyung
13. Black Vehicle
14. Heartbeat
15. Love
16. Beauty [๐Ÿ”ž]
18. Lies
19. Your Plaything
20. The Girls
21. Chase
22. Try
23. Use Me
24. Perfect Distraction [๐Ÿ”ž]
25. Tension

17. Drug

482 20 4
By Alcoholicpanda

You got me puttin' time in, time in

Nobody got me feeling this way

Acquainted by The Weeknd

🔞 This chapter contains slightly mature contents🔞

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Please stop"

"Please"

I heard Betty crying and whimpering from the other room. My heart was racing as I stood up to check up on her.

"Betty?" I asked knocking softly on her bedroom door, I stood there for a while but I couldn't get any answer. The only sound coming from her room was her crying and pleading sounds.

"I'm coming in" I announced before I opened the door and walked in.

My eyes fell on her body that was struggling inside the bed-sheet.

That's when I realized that she was having nightmares, her eyes were shut and her hand was gripping the bed-sheet tightly.

"Please dad" she cried out.

I fastened my pace towards her bed before I approached her slowly. I sat at the edge of the bed, my hand extended over her face, pushing her hair to the back.

"Betty" I shook her body slightly in order to wake her up from her slumber. Her face was covered with sweat.

"Wake up" I whispered before she opened her eyes, terror written across her face. I pulled her close to comfort her and her body tensed by my touch. She was still confused.

"It's all over now" I whispered patting her back, as she relaxed in my embrace.

To my surprise she wrapped her arms around my neck, getting even closer to me.

"It's just a nightmare" I cooed, stroking her hair.

"Hmm" she hummed with a quivering tone, before she buried her head in my chest.

"I want this to be over" she then whispered after minutes of silence.

Betty broke the hug, turning over the night stand before she took her phone and saw what time it was.

"I should let you rest, go back to sleep" I exclaimed standing up from the bed, but before I could walk off I felt her warm hand on my wrist.

I slowly turned over her, and stare at her with a concerned look.

"D-don't leave" she said hesitantly.

Something inside me felt so warm, I was so glad that she wanted me close. This happens once in a while, so I grabbed the opportunity and sat beside her.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her placing the back of my hand on her forehead while she nodded in response.

Her breathtaking marbles were looking at me with lust.

I knew where this was going.

Betty turned over me slowly, her eyes darted down to my lips before they met my eyes.

She then edged slowly, she was so close that I could feel her breath caressing my face.

"Make me forget about everything" she whispered before she attached our lips.

My mind couldn't process for a second, but then I returned the kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist and bringing her body closer. I smiled on the kiss while she squirmed beside me, she was needy.

My hands snuck to her butt before I lifted her up just to make her sit on my lap, she was now facing me. Our lips find way to connect once again as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth, causing me to groan in satisfaction.

Her silk milky pyjama was rolled up, showing off her thick thighs.

My mouth found a way to connect with her bare neck, trailing open mouth kisses down her shoulders. Her hands tugged on my t-shirt as I suck on her neck.

Her heavenly moans filled the atmosphere, turning me even more.

"Oh God!" she moaned when I found her sweet spot, her hands got lost in my hair. "That feels good" she whispered near my ear.

Her hips didn't stop, she rubbed against by bulge as I took my time kissing her neck. My eyes darted over her chest, she was breathing heavily which caused her chest to move up and down.

Her nipples peaked through her softy nightwear, she was aroused and I was loving it.

The only thought that consumed my mind was her, only her. I wanted to make her feel so good.

NEXT MORNING

EUNWOO'S POV

The next morning I was hoping that I will wake up beside her but Y/n wasn't there when I opened my eyes. I knitted my eyebrows and sat up leaning my bare back against the headboard of the bed.

'Where did she go?' I asked but then I heard the shower running from the other room. This ain't the first time that she avoided me in the morning.

I remember, she didn't wake up beside me even when I took her to my resort.

I don't know why she's doing this? Does she think she's special from the other girls?

I shrugged the thoughts since I didn't want to start my day in a bad mood.

I stretch up as a yawn escaped my mouth, last night was amazing.

Now that I know how she tastes I can say that she was worth the waiting.

I can't believe that I had her so easily, I mean, I'm going to miss the chase but I never thought that it would be this easy.

I knew that no matter how good she acts "hard to get", she'll eventually ends in my bed.

This was a good journey, but I don't want this to end.

I wanna do it more often, I chuckled as I stood up making way to the bathroom. I took a towel before I wrapped it around my waist.

"She's something else" I muttered to myself as I opened the door to my bathroom.

Y/n was fast to cover her body with the towel that was beside her. As if she wasn't fully naked beneath me. I love how shy she is even though she can be a devil in the bed.

"Good morning cupcake" I chuckled , taking slow steps towards her.

"Morning" she murmured not daring to make eye contact with me.

"How are you? Why are you acting all shy?" I chuckled, lifting her chin to make her face me.

"I'm not being shy" she answered holding my hand that was placed above her chin.

"Why did you wake up too early then?" I freed my hand from her grip and looked down at her. Y/n seems to be hesitating.

"It's kinda hurting down there" she whispered indicating downwards with her finger.

And that's when it hit me like a bus.

"Oh, c-can you walk?" I didn't know what to say, really. And I've never done the after care thingy.I didn't know what to do.

"Hmm" she insisted but she seemed to be having difficulties while walking.

"C'mon" I murmured before I picked her up bridal style, Y/n wrapped her arms around me. Her eyes never left mines. She was looking at me with curiosity as if she was studying my features.

"Stop staring" I chuckled but she shrugged her shoulders, What's happening? Am I being shy? I chuckled once again as I placed her on my bed.

"You look good in my t-shirt" I teased her as she decided to wear one of my t-shirts . I eyed her up and down. The white t-shirt reached her mid thighs, exposing her skin and making her more tempting.

"You like it?" she smiled looking up at me and I nodded in response.

"I'm gonna prepare breakfast stay here, don't move" I warned her before I disappeared in the bathroom, I need to freshen up first.

As soon as I stepped into the kitchen I took my phone and googled tips for after care, I mentally took notes and proceeded to fix her breakfast.

A smile crept across my face while chopping the fruits, she's the very first girl I brought to my apartment. I like how her presence makes me feel happy.

It's not like I have feelings for her, but I'd like to keep her around.

She makes me forget everything around me, she's like a drug I'm obsessing over. 

A/N: Do y'all think that Eunwoo is gonna fall in love with her?👀

Don't forget to vote⭐

Love ya💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 112K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
1.7M 76.9K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
135K 5.4K 25
A story where a broken soul who was always in pain, who gave upon himself, who lost his strength to live, who always wished for death.....not when he...
863K 44K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...