isn't it delicate? | J.O x fe...

By _pls_leave_me_alone_

wlw - Jenna Ortega x fem OC english isn't my first language, so I'm sorry for any grammatical errors "Someti... More

Introduction
more about Dawn
socials
playlist
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
A/N: please read
born famous (old title) • XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
a/n: ⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
another author's note...
a/n: get to know me ig?
a/n: I hate to do this...
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV
XXXXVI
XXXXVII
XXXXVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV (lol)
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
XCIX
C
author's note and sequel posted:)

XXVIII

1.1K 40 117
By _pls_leave_me_alone_

a/n:

this isn't proof read because it's late and my brain is broken

anyway,

please vote since it really helps the story.

so as always, please comment your reactions/thoughts

August 8th 2023

Dawn's POV

I've been filming in London for the past two months. It's been a lot of fun and all that, but also really fucking exhausting.

After the pregnancy scare, I had three days before I left. The goodbye at the airport wasn't fun. I had to say bye to my family and Jenna. Even though I hate to admit it, I cried as soon as I got to the point where I had to really say goodbye to them.

Yes of course this isn't my first time filming overseas, but it's never easy to do so. Just leave for a couple of months and not see anyone but your cast and crew. It's not bad, it's just not something I love.

I mean I love my job — I really do — and I feel so fortunate to have such a well paying job, but the part of leaving my family has never been easy. Especially when I have younger siblings that are under the age of four — because that's when you miss a lot. Infants are the worst, when you leave they're like I don't know like 27 inches/69 cm and when you return, they're like ten inches bigger and can do things like crawl or walk.

That's why when I have kids one day, I'll take time off to at least spend the first year with them — without having to go away for longer than a couple of days. I know that I can only do that because I'm in such a privileged position and I'm very thankful that I can just say that.

But yeah that's besides the point. The point is that I'll be going back to the states to film there. Now technically, we're filming on the east coast — so NYC and Boston — but we have to film some scenes in LA, so that's where we're going.

Right now it's 4 am and the plane leaves in like ten minutes. The flight will take around 11h and 30m, so very long. Luckily though, I'm sitting next to Jayla and Javon — so at least I get along with them perfectly.

The two of them have really become some of my best friends. I mean I'm closer to Jayla, but you get it. But I've known Wanna (Javon) for longer.

I sadly haven't talked to Jenna in a while. Well we text but that's about it. When I said goodbye to her, it was in private before I left for the airport — just because I didn't want my family to think that she's my girlfriend.

Our farewell was pretty emotional with maybe — or maybe not — lots of kisses involved. When I first arrived here, we facetimed almost every evening for about a week, before everything got too stressful for me.

Plus Jenna's also filming 'Bettlejuice 2', so she's busy herself. But from what she's told me, my days are a lot longer than hers — which makes sense, considering I'm the lead of the film.

Anyway, I miss her.

That's why when we land, I'll immediately go to her apartment — because I know she's in town — and surprise her. She knows I'm coming back from the UK, but she doesn't know that we have to film in LA for a week — she thinks I'll be in NYC or Boston. However, I don't think she will complain — well at least I hope so.

Firts things first though, we have two days off — hence why I'll be taking Jenna to the last Eras Tour Show in LA (and the USA) and also surprise Taylor.

Andrea — Taylor's Mom — knows that I'll be coming. Therefore she arranged for me to get in without trouble. And I am prepared for the show and all my fellow Swifties. Because when I was bored in London, I made a ton of friendship bracelets to trade.

So it's safe to say that I'm very excited. Both, to see Jenna and for the Eras Tour Show.

Just to pass some time on this plane, I decide to watch some movie. There aren't that many good ones, so I eventually just decide to watch 'Yes Day' (totally not because Jenna's in there).

My personal trainer (Kyle) also told me to post my process from January to now — to kinda already promote the movie. Even I have to admit that my process is really fricking impressive.

Yes, I already posted it while we waited to board the plane. I'm not that stupid — I know that you can never ever use wifi or mobile data roaming when flying.

@dawnreynolds

@dawnreynolds before and after🏋🏼‍♀️🥊
Thank you @kyle.roberts for making me buff within half a year. Love ya bud🫂
And also a big thank you to Kali Reis and @onwardnation for helping me learn the art of boxing and not making me look like the amateur I am.
Also this is my way of telling you that we have been filming 'Sweet Child O' Mine: Legacy' for a bit. Can't wait for y'all to see this:)

likes: 3.578.929
comments: 146.278

comments:

@ememyers wooooowwwww

@ememyers chdinensjkaksuhnwkwoo

@ememyers I think you just made me question my sexuality...
       @dawnreynolds pahahahaha Emma😭

@maddieziegler wow😍

@maddieziegler *googles how to breathe*
@dawnreynolds I saw that!👀

@jaylawaltonofficial how are you buffer than me despite only really boxing for half a year?😭 (you look gorgeous, I'm just mad at my body)
      @dawnreynolds Jayla, you're buff as fudge! stop being mad at your body☹️
          @jaylawaltonoffical okay okay

@onwardnation always a pleasure to work with a good friend like you!
@dawnreynolds you too!

@onwardwanna my sister's having a mid-life crisis bc she can't build muscle mass as fast as you😂😂
@dawnreynolds ahhahaha
@jaylawaltonofficial MID LIFE CRISIS?!?! hehejehjdhdji I'm not even 19😭

@onwardwanna you think you could beat me in the ring?
       @dawnreynolds no chance dude. you're a semi-professional boxer and I'm an amateur (at best).

@jennaortega hehzbsnejdujene

@jennaortega I- will- yo- uh- I- 😳... hi.
@dawnreynolds hi <3

@jennaortega can I be your punching bag?
@dawnreynolds JENNA WTH?!?😭 NO!

@jennaortega *discreetly takes screenshot*

@jennaortega *chokes on air*
@ememyers girl are you alright?😭
@jennaortega no. It's too hot in here...

@vancityreynolds if you continue this, I might suspect that you're coming to snatch Deadpool away from me🤨
@dawnreynolds we both know I'd be the better Deadpool😼
@blakelively sorry honey, but I agree with Dawn!
    @vancityreynolds I feel betrayed😨

@walkerjreynolds okayyyy, now I have to work out with you instead of Dad
   @dawnreynolds sure Walk🤷🏼‍♀️
      @vancityreynolds YOU TOO WALKER?!?
  @walkerjreynolds sorry Dad!😅

@marvel 💪
@user37829 WHAT?

@willowsmith damn girl🙌😍
    @dawnreynolds 🤭

@user63828 damn🥵

@user738 I'm too gay for this😩
  @user7299 me too🛐🛐🛐

@user6828 the muscles, the hands, everything😩🤭🛐🛐

@user0264😺=💦
@dawnreynolds yooo, I understand that👀

@user2788 pls break my skull in between your thighs🙏

@user7920 muscle mommy😩😩😩

load more comments....

Yeah so a lot of people seem to like thew way my body looks — which is nice to know. Not that it would matter, since I don't really care what the public thinks. The only person I want to like my body is a certain latina and according to her, she does — very much.

Speaking of posts, I now remember that, I still have to post some pictures from the photoshoot I did. So Imma do that later.

Right now I'm trying to sleep so that the plane ride will go by faster. Besides being really excited to see Jenna, I'm aslo very excited to see her with my kittens. The baby cats absolutely adore the brunette and vice versa.

Like as soon as Jenna's around, I'm invisible to them. It's gotten to the point I had to give them one of the shirts Jenna wore — that belong to me — so they would fall asleep in London.

I think they like her more than me. But hey, I don't blame them. I'm just as smitten with her as they are.

When I wake up from my sleep, we're already in position to land. Once we do, we go to get our luggage — and me the little fur babies. Then the Walton siblings and I leave the airport. Outside, we get picked up and brought to the hotel.

There, I only put down my luggage, take a quick shower and change, dress a bit nicer and then grab the kittens — putting them in their transport  backpack, basically a cat backpack.

As soon as I exit the hotel — around 11 am —, I walk into the nearest florist store and pick up a nice bouquet for the brunette. While doing that, I'm automatically also waiting to get picked up. So after paying for the flowers and getting into the car, I soon find myself in front of her apartment building.

The security guard already knows me, plus I called that I wanted to surprise her, so they let me in — without further questioning. I don't know why.

Shortly after, I am standing in front of her door. Patting down my outfit — making sure I look nice — I take one last deep breath before I knock.

First nothing happens for a minute, so I knock again — louder this time. Maybe my knock was just too soft? or maybe she isn't home?

Again, nothing happens.

But as I'm about to knock for the third time, the door opens, revealing a very sleepy Jenna. She's wearing a baggy shirt and boxers.

Rubbing her eyes, she looks at me confused. Then the confusion is replaced by surprise, until her mouth hangs open in shock.

"Hi there pretty girl. Didn't expect to see me huh?"
I tease softly — a big smile on my lips.

Jenna's POV

I wake up to a knock. At first I think it's just my imagination. I mean who would knock on my door? And that at — 12 pm — on a random Tuesday when I'm off work.

So I turn around and try to sleep again. But there's another knock — louder. That's when I drag myself out of bed, totally involuntary.

Dragging myself towards the door — totally forgetting that I'm not wearing too much clothes — I open it. Before I even look at the person who dared to disturb my sleep — already kinda mad at them — I rub my eyes.

When I do look up I see... Dawn?

No that can't be, Dawn's in New York.

So understandably I'm confused — thinking that my brain is just messing with me because I miss her so much. But no, the image doesn't change, even after staring at it for some time.

Slowly, my confusion turns into surprise.

"Hi there pretty girl. Didn't expect to see me huh?"
The blonde says teasingly — a beautiful smile on her perfect lips.

Instead of saying something back, I hug her —jumping up slightly. So the taller girl wraps one arm around my wais and picks me up — just like that. Like I weigh nothing — with one arm!

Feeling her walk and hearing the front door shut, I assume that she walked into my apartment. After a couple of minutes, I pull away — only to grab her cheeks to make sure I'm not hallucinating.

She just laughs lightly, before turning her head a bit to place a kiss on the inside of my palm — all the while she caresses my knuckles on the same hand.

"Are you real?"
Still not believing that she's really in front of me.

"Yes. Yes min kærlighed (=my love) I'm real."
Chuckling a bit at my question.

"Am I dreaming?"

"Nope. I don't think so. If you are then we're sharing a dream."

Then I just hug her again. Clinging onto her neck as I breathe her in.

God, I missed her so much.

Yes we texted and all that, but it's just not the same. Plus her constantly sending me selfies from bed to say good night is very wholesome. But she doesn't know what she does to my body with that. Especially when those muscles of hers are visible — when she's sending mirror pictures or something.

I missed her. I missed her laugh, her energy, her cuddles, her voice, her smell, her touch, I missed everything.

"I missed you."
Eventually whispering those words into the soft and warm skin of her neck.

"I missed you too."
She whispers back just as softly.

When I hear a meow I pull away confused. Then I notice the backpack straps on Dawn's shoulders. She's got the kitties with her!

"You got the babies with you?"
Asking with an excited smile.

"Of course. They love you and probably missed you just as much as I did."
That only makes me grin from ear to ear.

"Oh and I got you these."
Only now I notice the flowers in her hand.

Gladly I take them, thanking her, before smelling at the blossoms of the different flowers. They smell good.

"Imma go put them in water real quick, you can unleash the little monsters in the meantime."
I tell her, getting up — but not before I kiss her cheek.

Walking to my kitchen, I search for a vase. I find one but there's just one teeny tiny problem — I'm too short to reach it. So I put the flowers down and start climbing on the counter.

As I'm finally on the counter, I feel two hands grab me under my arms. Then I'm being lifted off the countertop like it's nothing. Once my feet touch the floor again, I look up — observing as Dawn reaches the vase without issues.

"Is this the one you wanted?"
She asks, holding the vase I was going for.

"Yes."

"Alright. Here you go hermosa (=beautiful)."
Kissing my head as I take the glass out of her hand.

"Thank you. But I could've gotten it myself you know."
I mumble, slightly mad about her doing everything for me.

"I know you can. I know how capable you are. But I didn't want you to get hurt, so I'd rather do it myself. Sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention."
Sounding genuinely sorry — which makes me feel bad because I wasn't really mad.

"It's okay."

I then put the flowers into the vase — after filling it with water. Then I join Dawn in my living room — also immediately greeting the little fur babies.

The rest of the morning — or early afternoon — is spent with us talking and playing with the kittens. The blonde at one point decides to cook something because we're hungry — and who am I to decline such an offer.

So while she's cooking, I'm cuddling the kittens. However, I can't help but glance up at Dawn all the time. She's wearing simple blue jeans with a bit too big shirt. Very simple and comfortable, yet nice.

As I give the kittens their food, I join Dawn in the kitchen. I sit up on the counter and just watch her work. She's cooking tortilla española — or Spanish omelette. It's basically an omelette made of eggs and potato, you can also add other stuff. The blonde only added some onion for flavour. It's a very simple but very stuffing meal. Perfect, because I haven't eaten yet.

While I wait for her to finish cooking, I check my socials — I of course first set the table. So I scroll through that for some time — liking new posts and stuff — , before eventually looking at people's stories. Dawn has also posted something to her story, so it should be no surprise to uou when hers is the first one I click on.

story:

13h

1h

The first story is probably to promote the movie already. It's her in costume. I have to admit, she looks very hot like that — even though that's not really Dawn's aesthetic in real life, it suits her a lot.

Based on what she's told me and the few in-costume pics she sent me, this character is somehow a lot like her but at the same time nothing like her.

And the second story just makes my heart melt. Because of the choice of words — I'm someone very special to her.

Therefore, I go to hug her from behind. When she turns around, I pull her into a kiss. We then eat and spend the rest of the day together.

I also manage to convince her to spend the night here. It was very hard for me to not give in to my desires and just attack her with kisses and get her to pleasure me. But I know that when we do decide to officially date — as soon as Dawn feels like she's ready — I'll hopefully be able to sleep with her whenever.

But I know that it's worth the wait. For now, I'm more than happy to just cuddle and steal kisses every now and then.

Dawn's POV

I'm driving Jenna to the stadium right now. She doesn't really know what's going on just yet — but I think she has a suspicion, since I made her dress up on theme for 1989. So she's wearing white jean shorts and a light blue cropped top, that I know she'll get cold in but she's way too stubborn to take something with her. Well if she gets cold, I'll just buy her a hoodie or something — I wanted to buy us matching ones anyway, so that would be the perfect excuse to do so.

I'm kind of matching her. Since I'm wearing white linen pants, a light blue loose shirt and a white baseball cap. I also of course got all the friendship bracelets with me — but they're in my bag.

Now I don't know if it's really going to be announced today, but I know that she's been working on it — so it's very likely that she will be announcing it today.

The closer to the stadium we get, the more suspicious Jenna gets. Okay so we're here wayyyy to early, but only because I want the brunette to meet my godmother — and I want Taylor to meet the girl that has been winning my heart, body and soul over.

I hope they get along.

Once I park in front of the stadium, she immediately knows what's going on. This isn't really her usual music taste — however I have caught her listening and humming Taylor's songs on multiple occasions — but she seems excited so that's good.

Andrea arranged for a small golf cart to pick us up from the parking lot and drive us all the way backstage. So that's exactly what we do.

Once backstage, the woman immediately greets me with open arms — Jenna as well. I then greet the Swift men, introducing the brunette to them.

Before finally, the star of tonight emerges from a room. She doesn't see me at first, until she turns around because I laughed at her cluelessness.

The blonde woman didn't hesitate to tackle me in a tight and long hug — me hugging her back the same way. When we part, I introduce her to Jenna. Taylor seems to immediately take a liking to her and later on whispers to me that I need to cut the crap and ask her out already — to which I blush.

We then also greet Gracie and the other people, before slowly making our way to the area we'd be sitting in. But with the pass we have, we can move around the stadium all we want — so we can be in the pit, the VIP tent or just standing around somewhere in the stadium.

Knowing Jenna, I drag her to get a hoodie before she complains about being cold in the middle of the show. Some fans already come up to us — either asking for a picture or to trade bracelets, which I both do of course.

Under that many people, I have to be careful as to how touchy I am with the latina. I just don't want anyone to suspect anything — I like to keep my relationships private.

So the show starts soon after. I don't think that the short brunette likes to admit it, but she genuinely enjoys the show. We're in the VIP tent with Tay's family, Gracie and co.

But eventually, I drag Jenna to a more emty area. One that is off limits for fans but VIP's like us are allowed to go. Well basically it's just some sort of walk area where there aren't a lot of people.

Hence when 'Lover' comes on, I can't help but to make Jenna dance with me. So I twirl her around — her laughing happily — before catching her in my arms. Eventually I'm hugging her from behind, as we watch the beautiful show my godmother puts on — while swaying side to side.

But towards the end of the song, we stare at each other, singing alongto the lyrics — forgetting everything around us.

You're my, my, my, my
Oh, you're my, my, my, my
Darling, you're my, my, my, my
Lover

Jenna leans up to press her lips against mine in a sweet kiss — shortly before the song ends. I don't even realise when Taylor continues on with the next song, all I'm focused on is the way the brunette's lips move against mine.

When we do break apart for air, we still rest our foreheads together. I smile at her. The older girl then leans up capturing my lips again.

Once I snap back to reality, I realise that I recorded all of this. You see, I put my phone up and started recording because I wanted to remember our silly dancing — but this dancing turned into a lot more.

The rest of the concert is amazing — as expected. The crowd gives a long ass standing ovation. But I'm so proud of Taylor and how far she's come. The announcement of 1989 TV is very well received by everyone.

Post-show, I drag Jenna backstage again — where we congratulate Taylor, talk for a bit before eventually saying our goodbyes.

When we get back to her apartment, she insists that I stay and cuddle her. And you know me by now, I can't say no to her. So I fall asleep with the most beautiful brunette in my arms.

@dawnreynolds

tagged: @jennaortega

tagged: @taylorswift

@dawnreynolds one of the best nights of my entire life!

likes: 4.268.289
comments: 736.268

comments:

@jennaortega thanks for taking me🖤
@dawnreynolds anytime🩷

@taylorswift Dawn... what is this second picture?
@dawnreynolds oopsies🤭

@taylorswift ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@dawnreynolds 🩵🩵🩵

load more comments....

@dawnreynolds

tagged: @taylorswift

@dawnreynolds then and now❤️‍🩹
I can't even express how proud I am of you Taylor. You've come so damn far and will go even farther. You're truly one of a kind and a beautiful force of nature. You're the kindest, most brilliant and most beautiful (inside and out) person I've ever come across. I hope you know how loved you are by me and every single one of your fans.

Love you Forever And Always Tay❣️

And happy 1989 TV🩵

likes: 4.629.288
comments (limited): 5

comments:

@taylorswift ❤️❤️❤️

@taylorswift 😭😭😭😭

@tayloswift you're making me cry😩🥲

@taylorswift thank you darling! I'm so thankful to be your godmother, I love you kiddo💋💋
    @dawnreynolds I love you too Tay❤️

_____________

Some fluff:)

Oh and I posted a chapter on my other book:)

And when this sucks I blame my foggy brain.

Also, guess who has Eras tickets🤭🤭

ALSO 1989 TV LET'S F-ING GOOOO🩵🩵

ANYWAY.

Hope y'all are are doing well and take good care of your beautiful selves!

Have a lovely *insert time of day you're reading this* , love ya❤️

okay bye now:)

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.1K 20
natasha romanoff x y/n enemies to lovers with a past together in the red room what happens when two widows reconnect after years of distaste. y/n a...
248K 38.4K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
289K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."