The Pregnant Neighbor || l.t.

By Bummer_Summer

The 'Mouis' is back and they're pregnant this time. More

1. The Baby
2. The Heartbeat
3. The Reunion
4. The Gender
5. The Park
6. The Award
7. The Onesie
8. The MILF
9. The Contractions
10. The Birth
11. The Hospital
12. The Car Seat
13. The Food
14. The Cooking
15. The Appointmnent
16. The Vacation
17. The Hangover
18. The Loud Ones
19. The Lunch
20. The Cell
21. The Mummy
23. The Bruises
24. The Paparazzi
25. The Visit
26. The Accident
27. The Lesbian
28. The Picnic
29. The Haircut
30. The Fire Alarm
31. The Gym
32. The Game
33. The Cousin
34. The Daddy
35. The Golfing
36. The Promotion
37. The Night Show
38. The Talk Show
39. The Club
40. The Men
41. The People
42. The Question
43. The Fan
44. The Rollercoasters
45. The Pounding
46. The AMA's
47. The Motorcycle
48. The Dress
49. The Whip Cream
50. The Car
51. The Tree
52. The Hair
53. The Cake
54. The Birthday
55. The Presents
56. The Spoon
57. The Nerf Gun
58. The U
60. The Friends
61. The Slow Dance
62. The Pool
63. The Tie
64. The Window
65. The Bachelor Party
66. The Day Before
67. The Big Day
68. The Honeymoon
69. The Package
70. The Tour
71. The Break-up
72. The Meditation
73. The Band Member
74. The Billboards
75. The United States
76. The Inhaler
77. The Fair
78. The Simulator
79. The Studio
80. The Bug
81. The Nachos
82. The Blonde
83. The Night Out
84. The Morning After
85. The Nightmare
86. The Pancakes
87. The Single
88. The Secret
89. The Phone Call
90. The Knees
91. The Cheerleader
92. The Slippers
93. The Note
94. The Bag
95. The Roses
96. The All nighter
97. The Date
98. The Vocal Rest

59. The Court

39 2 0
By Bummer_Summer

Chapter 59: The Court

Melissa's POV:
"I'm in the mood to do something active. Like play something." I say kicking around Louis soccer ball as he slowly fell asleep on the bed next to Alex. "I'm tired." Louis whines. "I want to play basketball." I say. "Then go. Just shut up." Louis says pulling up the covers. I chuckle and go to him. "Can I go really? You'll be okay?" I ask. "Yes. Go ahead." He says. I cheer and kiss him. "I'll be back later." I say. "Who are you going with?" He asks. "Probably Niall and Liam." I say. He nods and pulls me back into the kiss. I smile and slowly pull away. "Goodnight baby." I say kissing his cheek.

"Goodnight." He mumbles. He closes his eyes and I put on some Nike's. I grab my phone and head out. I go to Liam's room and he answers the door. "Hello." He says letting me in. "Sup." I say waking in. "What's up?" He asks. "I wanted to go play some ball and was wondering if you wanted to come." I say seeing Niall and Harry in there. "What does that mean?" Harry asks. "What?" I ask. "Play some ball." Niall says. "Basketball. Play basketball." I say chuckling. "Oh." Harry says. "I'd love to. Just let me put on some shoes." Liam says. "Can I come?" Harry and Niall ask. "Yeah." I say nodding.

They cheer and we go to a gym that had a court. "Okay guys. We should team up." Niall says. We nod and Liam and Harry both go to Niall. "Well that hurt." I say. "Fine I'll be with Mel." Harry says coming to me. "I've seen you play you suck. I pick Liam lets go." I say. Harry gasps and Liam shrugs coming to me. Niall and Harry let our team start. We decide to play half court since it would be easier. I start with the ball and pass it to Liam. He dribbles up the court and Harry blocked me. I run around him and Liam passes it to me. Harry stood in front of me and blocked the basket. I dribble around him and jump almost touching the rim throwing the ball in. It falls in and the boys look at me shocked.

I smile and pass the ball to Niall. Liam high fives me and we go down the court. We've been playing for about 15 minutes and the boys were getting tired because apparently I was 'tiring them out'. "Can you dunk it?" Liam asks. "I used to be able to." I shrug. "Whoa. Mel you have lots of hidden talents." Harry says. "I can shoot a half court." Niall scoffs. "Oh really?" I ask. He nods and goes to the half court line. I pass him the ball and he dribbles it then holds it up. He throws it and is completely off from the basket. "Wow that was great." I say clapping. "You can't even make it that far." Niall says.

"Oh really?" I ask dribbling it. He nods and I nod. "I can shoot a half court." I say. "I'd like to see you try." Niall says. I nod and go to the free throw line. "Half court is back there." He says. "I know. Just hold on." I say. I make it from the free throw line then a three pointer. I make it to the half court and notice Liam and Harry recording me. "I dedicate this to you." I say pointing at Harry. He smiles and I flip him off then I get ready. I aim at the backboard and throw the ball. We watch it go across the court and fall into the basket without you touching rim. "Oh!" Liam shouts.

They run to me cheering and I laugh. I play another quick game against Liam and we got tired quick. "I want frozen yogurt." Harry says. "Let's go get froyo." I say nodding. He cheers and we go to a frozen yogurt shop. "Mel I like your ass." Harry says as I serve myself froyo. "Wow Harold. You must get ladies with that sweet talk." I say. He laughs and I shake my head. "Melissa? Harry?" A group of kids ask. "Yeah." Harry says and I smile. "Are you done yet?" Niall and Liam ask. "It's Liam and Niall." The kids gasp. They were probably teens. "Hello." Niall says.

"Can we get a picture?" They ask. "Sure." Liam says. I eat my froyo and go off to the side. "Wait Mel. Can you be in it?" They asks. I smile and nod. "We're such squad goals." A girl says. We laugh and take pics. "Wait there's those squad pictures where there's people like sticking out their ass." One of the boys says. A girl bend down with him in front of us with their backs to the camera sticking out their ass and they look at the camera. I bend down with them and they cheer. I laugh and everyone poses. "I literally want this picture. What's your Instagram or Twitter?" I ask them.

I follow them on Twitter and Instagram then save the pictures. "It was nice meeting you guys." I say hugging them. "Thank you." They say. We pay for our froyo then go to our car. "Mel, Lou is not going to like you sticking out your ass." Harry says looking at the pictures. "It doesn't matter." I shrug. "I mean I don't have a problem with it." He says. "Harold Styles." I say shaking my head. He smiles and I steal some of his froyo. "Switch?" He asks. We switch cups like we always do when we eat this. "We should take one of this squad pictures but just us not fans. Like our real squad." I say. They nod and we get to our hotel.

"See you guys later." I say unlocking my room. They wave and I walk in. I throw away my empty cup and go to the bed. They were both asleep and I get a notification from vine. Harry posted a vine from my account of me doing the half court shot and some other weird vines of him and Liam. Liam also used my snapchat. I go on vine and start a video. I caress Louis cheek and he smiles in his sleep. I use the caption 'the littlest things make him smile' again and post it. I put my phone on the nightstand and take off my shoes. I sit on the bed and quietly watch tv.

Alex wakes up so I grab some of his toys and play with him. "Say it again please. Mummy." I say. Alex stays quiet and I chuckle. I change his diaper and decide to bathe him. I go to the bathroom and bathe him. He was getting tired so I quickly rinse him off. I wrap him in a towel and take him to the bed. He yawns and I smile. "You're so lazy baby." I say kissing his cheek. He giggles and I chuckle. I put a new diaper on him and a onesie. I lay him down feed him his bottle. He quickly falls asleep and I carefully comb his hair. Louis shifts in his sleep and he turns to me.

He smiles and I smile. "You're back." He cheers. "Babe I've been back for like an hour." I say. "Oh." He says lightly blushing. I nod and put Alex's comb away. I lay on top of him and he smiles. "How was basketball?" He asks. "It was fun. No one wanted to be on my team because they thought I sucked but I showed them." I say. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "And I showed up Niall with half court shot." I say. "Fuck." He says surprised. I giggle and grab my phone. I show him the vine and then the picture. "Nice." He says zooming in on my butt. I giggle and squeeze his cheek.

"Baby. Am I good with my hips?" I ask going on vine and seeing people move their hips. I keep scrolling and he puts his hand on my back. "Princess you're so good with your hips. Plus you've got nice curves from your moms side of the family." He says. "They're not curves I'm just fat." I say. "Melissa you're fucking sexy." He says. "I don't feel sexy." I say. "Baby do you trust me?" He asks. "Yeah." I say nodding. "Then trust me when I say you're beautiful and sexy and everything in one." He says hooking my hair behind my ear. I blush and smile. "Thank you." I say. "Anytime." He says kissing my forehead.

He plays with my hair and I scroll through vines. "Babe. You're famous." I say. "Really?" He gasps. I giggle and show him the vines. "Melissa." He groans. "What? They're cute." I say. "But I'm supposed to be sexy." He whines. "You are sexy." I say. "Then only record me when I'm sexy not cute." He says. "Okay." I say chuckling. I lay next to him and we watch vines. "I love you." He says. "I love you too baby." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles and I keep scrolling. His hand slips into my pants and he rubs my butt. "Lou." I whine. "Shh. Keep scrolling." He says. I start of video of him.

I record his hand then stop then go to his face. "Sir get your hand out of my pants." I say. He covers his face and I giggle. I post it and start another. He was watching tv and I record him. "Sexy." I say. "Melissa." He groans noticing I was recording. I giggle and post it. "I'm going to tell Mark on you." He says. "Why Mark?" I ask. "Because he said if you bully me he'll deal with it." He says. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry for bullying you. I love you." I say straddling his lap. I lean down and kiss him softly. He puts his hands on my waist and moans. I chuckle and pull away.

He whines and I smile. "What?" I ask running my fingers through his hair. "Kiss me." He says. "You want me to kiss you?" I ask. He nods and holds my face. "Please." He says pulling me down. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Melissa." He whines. Okay." I say trailing kisses up his jaw. He puckers his lips and I give him a peck on the lips. He pulls me down and kisses me passionately. I gasp then kiss back. He smiles and I deepen the kiss. We get interrupted by a knock on the door and he groans. "Let me go get that." I say pulling away. "I love you." He says. I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too." I say grinding on him. He bites his lip and I kiss his neck. He holds my waist and presses me down harder. He moans and the knocking continues. I stop and he whines. "I'll be right back." I say. He slaps my ass as I get off of him and I giggle. I answer the door and Harry and Liam walk in. "Mel!" Someone shouts from the hallway. I look out and see Zayn jogging to the door. "Zayn! I haven't seen you in a while!" I cheer hugging him. "I saw you last night." He says chuckling. "I know but I never see you so when I do I'm happy." I say squeezing him.

"Aw Mel." He chuckles. He rubs my back and we walk in. "Guess what happened today? Alex said mummy!" I squeal jumping into his arms. He chuckles and carries me into the room. "You're so cute sometimes Mel." He says. "Oh stop." I say blushing. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Melissa suck my dick!" Louis shouts. The boys laugh and I look at him shocked. Zayn puts me down and Louis smirks. "Louis William Tomlinson watch your mouth." I say going over to him. "No." He says crossing his arms. I pinch his nipple and he gasps. "Melissa." He whines holding his chest.

I cross my arms and he pouts. "Hold me Alex." He says laying his head next to Alex and putting an arm around him. "Hold me Zayn." I say hugging Zayn. "Alex!" Zayn squeals letting go of me and going to Alex. I gasp and the boys laugh. I hug Liam and glare at Louis. Liam smiles and hugs me back. Louis glares at Liam and I smirk. "Liam lets go watch tv." I say jumping into his arms. "Okay." He says. He carries me to the couch and I sit with him. Louis blocks the tv and I groan. "Move." I say. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" I ask slapping his butt.

He slaps my butt and I whine. "That hurt." I whine. "I'm sorry." He says rubbing his hand on my butt. I put my hand in his pants and he bites my thigh. "Get your hand out of there." He says. "You do this all the time." I say. "Damn baby I'm jealous." I say lightly spanking him. "Melissa you're so weird." He sighs. I giggle and he drops me on the bed. "I'm hungry." I say. It was around 5 already and we order pizza. "Say my name. Harry." Harry says to Alex as he played with him. "Mummy." Alex says. Harry groans and I giggle. "Good job." I say kissing his cheek.

Alex smiles and I play with his hands. "Melissa." Harry says leaning on me. I hum and he sighs. "I want a baby." He says. "You kind of have to be in a relationship." I say. "Melissa." He says again. "Yes Harry?" I ask combing down Alex's hair. "Would you have my babies?" He asks. I look at him and raises an eyebrow. "There's people who can do that. I wouldn't feel comfortable having your baby Harry." I say. "Okay." He shrugs. I chuckle and he smiles. "Melissa." He says laying his head on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I ask. "What's it like being engaged?" He asks. "Well if you're engaged to the right person it's amazing." I say.

Alex sucks on his thumb and lays his head on me. "Do you think you're engaged to the right person?" He asks. "I can't speak for Lou but I would say I am. I really love him." I say. "What else does that feel like?" He asks. "It's like being able to fuck your best friend." I say. He chuckles and I giggle. "But except it's more than that and I can't really explain it. Like we know everything about each other yet we learn something new everyday about each other. We can play around but also be serious. Like we joke about having a bunch of babies but we both aren't ready yet." I say.

"When are you ready?" He asks. I hum and he yawns. "I'm not sure. We haven't really sat down and talked about our future. We have a plan for the next baby but we don't know what we're gonna do. We don't know if we should buy a house because of the touring. We don't know what to do if something goes wrong with this band. We don't have anything planned out. But we're so in love we just know we want to spend the rest of our lives together. Like we may be young but we just know." I say. He hums and I look down at him. He was falling asleep on my shoulder and so was Alex.

"Keep talking." He mumbles. "Harold Styles you're just so cute. Okay." I say. He smiles and I squeeze his cheek. "I wish you got married. Hopefully you wouldn't be so pervy anymore. Oh I need to tell you about the day we picked our venue." I say. He hums and I tell him about the day my mom showed Louis and I the venues and we picked one. I hear him softly snoring and also Alex. Liam picks up Harry and lays him on the bed. I carry Alex to his crib and put him down. "Sweet dreams baby." I whisper kissing his forehead. I tuck him in and go to the bed. "Take him to his room." Louis says.

"Leave him. It's fine baby." I say taking Harry's shoes off and tucking him in. He raises an eyebrow and I pout. "Also he looks so cute. Please let him stay he looks peaceful." I say. He sighs and nods. I cheer and he shakes his head. I go on snapchat and take pictures of Harry. "Can I draw on his face at least?" Louis asks. "Fine. But not with a permanent marker." I say. He finds a washable marker and starts drawing on him. "But he looks so cute." I whine recording him on snapchat. He drew dicks on him and a mustache. "Can I draw something?" I ask. He smiles and gives me the marker.

He uses my Instagram and I draw hearts on his arms. I wrote 'I love you so much' everywhere and happy faces. "No that's not what you do." Louis says shaking his head. "Why not?" I ask. I finish then go to Louis. "Can I draw on you?" I ask. "My face?" He asks. "No your chest." I say pushing up his shirt. "Whatever." He shrugs. I smile and kiss the middle of his chest. I start drawing flowers and hearts and happy faces. Then I do a weird design that reminded me of when I would get henna done on my arms. "Babe that's really cool." Louis says seeing the design. I smile and lean down kissing his cheek.

"Love stop bending over when I can't see your ass." He says. I giggle and he puts his hands on my butt. "You know what I love?" He asks. "What?" I ask playing with his hair. "When you bend over in yoga pants sometimes I can see your cute little panties. Like which ones are you wearing right now?" He asks pulling up the covers. Once he covers me he checks in my pants. "They're pink with little bows." He says. "Stop." I whine blushing. "What? They're adorable." He says. "No." I say hiding my face in the crook of his neck. "They make you look innocent but I know you're a little bad girl. A bad girl that hasn't gotten spanked in a while." He whispers in my ear. I blush and he kisses my neck.

"Is she asleep?" Someone asks. I pull away and see Liam standing there. "Hi." I say. "Oh Mel can I talk to you? I need help." He says. "Sure." I say worried. I get off of Louis and he pouts. "I'll be right back." I say. I lean down and hungrily kiss him. He hums and I pull away. I follow Liam to the hallway and look at him worried. "Liam what's wrong?" I ask. "I'm worried about my relationship." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Well we don't really get to see each other because I'm always busy and we've lost that spark." He says. "Do you think she's going to breakup with you?" I ask. He nods and I sigh.

"Liam I get that you barely see her but when you do get to see her you need to show her how much you love her. Make her feel special." I say. He nods and I smile. "And if that doesn't work I'll be your girlfriend." I say opening my arms. He laughs and hugs me. "It's going to be okay Liam. Don't worry." I say patting his back. "Thanks. And I would hate being your boyfriend." He says. "Wow Liam. Love you too." I say pulling away. He laughs and picks me up. "I love you too Mel." He says carrying me to the door. "Why would you hate dating me? I mean I'm so pretty." I say.

"Okay." He says knocking on the door. "I'm telling Harry." I say. "Why Harry?" He asks. "Because Harry thinks I'm pretty hot." I shrug. He chuckles and Zayn answers the door. "Zayn!" I cheer. He chuckles and Liam puts me down. "Zayn! Liam doesn't think I'm pretty." I whine hugging Zayn. "Liam! Melissa is so pretty what are you talking about?" Zayn says rubbing my back. "Okay. Sorry Mel." Liam says. "Shut up Liam." I say pulling Zayn into the room. "Zayn you're so skinny." I say. I lift up his shirt and he chuckles. "Wow." I say nodding. "Come here." I say leading him to the fridge.

I lean down and look for a snack. I find chocolate and cake. "Melissa!" Louis says. I look back and he glares at me looking at my butt. Liam looks away and Zayn clears his throat looking at the tv. I smirk and get up. "Come on." I say grabbing Zayn's hand. I take him to the couch and we sit down. "I'm not hungry." He says. "But it's chocolate." I say opening a chocolate bar. He shrugs and I groan. "Just eat it." I say putting it in his hand. He chuckles and takes a bite out of it. "Why are you feeding me?" He asks. "I want you to get fat." I say eating some cake. He groans and slouches down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 237 42
Tää on jatko-osa kirjalle Pahoinvoiva sukupolvi || Niko Moilanen & Reader joten kannattaa käydä lukee se eka sillä tää jatkuu aika lailla siitä mihin...
6.1K 877 73
Koska en voi olla kirjoittamatta Oleksia, niin yhdistetään sitten Jiko & Oleksi yhden shotti kirjan alle, ihan vaan koska Jiko on toinen mitä tykkään...
388K 15.1K 182
"Tykkääks sä ****?" "En mä siit tykkää. Mä rakastan sitä." ⚠️Sisältää⚠️ •boyxboy •smut •mielenterveysongelmia (itsetuhoisuutta) •päihteitä •rajuakiel...
35.1K 2.1K 47
Oleksi = ♡ Ei sisällä mitään erityisen ahdistavaa, muttei ole tarkoitettu kovinkaan nuorille. Smuttia kun varmasti löytyy. Muistakaa painaa tähteä jo...