โœฐใ€– MUD DOGS : Oneshots and Im...

By DemonGal01

...And you think you got it bad don't ya readers lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ no worries, I'm in the same boat. โœฐ... More

โœฐใ€– Request Chapter (Closed) ใ€—โœฐ
๐Ÿ’ŽLeonard X Agent! Reader๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽLeonard X Greaser! Female! Reader๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽLeonard X Kitchen Witch! Sweet! Reader๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽLeonard X Soulmate! Chubby! Orc! Reader๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ”ฎ Dastardly Danny X Shy! Reader ๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎ Dastardly Danny X Nekomimi! Cat Woman! Reader ๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎ Dastardly Danny X Insomniac! Reader ๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ Malicious Mickey X Arcade legend! Reader ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Malicious Mickey X Guitarist! Singer! Reader ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Malicious Mickey X Hiremimi! Reader ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Malicious Mickey X Mer-Person! Reader ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #1: Noodle baby ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #2:Puppy sneezes ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #3: Thieving Kitties ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #4: Ragdoll Babe ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #5: Flowers with meanings ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #6: Ferrets ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #7: Spider Yokai ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #8: the Mohawk ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #9: Piercings ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #10: Sundress! ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ Scenario #11: kandi bracelets ๐Ÿ’ธ
๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿฅ€ ใ€–Heinous Green catch up!ใ€—๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’ธ

๐Ÿ”ฎ Dastardly Danny X Yokai! Model! Reader ๐Ÿ”ฎ

41 1 0
By DemonGal01

✰ Published on Jan 22, 2021 ✰

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮 (Y/N): Your name

🔮(S/N): stage name

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮〖 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓷𝔂'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗🔮

     "...And that's where we'll find the goods" I hear Leonard finished explaining, in the next three days a famous and very rich yokai model named (Y/N); who also goes by (S/N), is hosting a party at the Hisurté Resort as a celebration for finishing the recent project that just went viral throughout the city. Everyone in the underground city knows her/him/them. However, oddly enough I've never heard of her.

Magazines and the media were never my forte, thus I've been teased occasionally for being so old school. And because of my lack of knowledge of the model, Leonard wants me as a distraction to keep off suspicion. Much to my dismay, this means I better go shopping for a new outfit since the cops have seen my usual fashion taste from the previous heist. This also means no shoulder pads and pinstripes, and truth be told I was ready to just steal another famous yokai tuxedo just so I'd get it over with it.

     A few hours later, I was out on the streets in my winter clothes heading towards a tailor shop. Normally, I'd just sneak in a random shop after every shop is closed. But, that would mean more work and I'm not up for it tonight. Just as I was halfway from the tailor shop, I bumped into someone but quickly caught her/him/them before she/he/they even fall. "Sorry 'bout that" "Oh! I-It's fine", I hear her/him/them said as she/he/they fix her/him/them-self. The winter fashion choice she/he/they chose looks vintage; cloche hat, simple knee-length dress, leather gloves, even the pearl-beaded necklace seems to radiate a trip through time. "I don't think I've seen you around here, What's your name?", crap, I'll have to make up a name. Uh, oh I got it. "Dwight, Dwight Kiss" "Dwight Kiss, hm, I like it! Name's (Y/N)". She/He/They smile taking the bait and we both shook hands.

Her/His/Their name though; (Y/N), I don't mean to sound suspicious but there's no way she's/he's/they's a common folk. Those pearls look too real to be fake, or maybe they are fake but just look real. This is understandable if you're trying to make up the ladder of popularity. "Say, would you like to be my plus one? I'm hosting a party in the next three days", she asked and I felt my eyes widen. That means she's/he's/they're the famous (S/N), this would make it easier to pass through security but I better ask to make sure.

     "Sure thing, but wait, does that mean your that famous model?" "Ah, yeah, I only go out in public if I hide a few of my facial features. Gotta stay safe, especially when your known across the city" (Y/N) said, it's true though, especially if you got a pretty face. Sometimes, you even have to up the ante on your trust level. Better play it cool, "That's true, say how's about we get to know each other some more while we shop? Like that I'll make sure your back to your hotel safely" "You sure? I don't want to waste your time", I hear her/him/them said and after very few debates she/he/they give up.

During our shopping adventure, we discuss our interest as well as giving me some fashion tips. Like how to invest wisely on a watch or no matter how your forearms look, exposing them makes you more attractive. It must be hard to keep your composure intact when you're in the modeling world, it's like your hiding a whole new personality. In the end, we both got ourselves some new clothing and accessories and all at an affordable price. As I walked her/him/them to the front doors of the Nexus Hotel, she/he/they handed me a VIP card, "J-Just in case security gives you any problems, they can be quite hard-headed", that we both went our separate ways. The boys are going to want to hear about this~

❧🔮〖𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎〗🔮☙

     Just as I do the finishing touches on my hair and my suit, Leonard went over the plan once more. I didn't want a reminder, after all, I'm just a distraction. Since that day I met (Y/N), we've been talking a bit more but on short notice, since she/he/they have quite a tight schedule. So since I'm meeting her/him/them up at her/his/their party, we'd better make every second count. "Yeah, yeah, let's go already; we're wasting Dan's time on his date~", Mickey snickers out and Leonard chuckles along. I glare daggers at the two feelings my cheeks heat up,

"It's not a date!" "Whatever, let's split. We'll let you know when we're done." we all nod and I head to the Hisurté Resort and Spa for the party. Let's see, the party is on the top floor and at the end of the hall. Shouldn't be so hard, it's just a party. After I show my VIP card, I took off my hat and coat, letting the employees take good care of it as I give them a tip before I was escorted to my destination. It wouldn't hurt to pickpocket a few rich people without suspicion as I arrive~

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮 〖 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗🔮

     As I give my hair a few finishing touches, I breathe in deeply. I couldn't stop thinking about Dwight, he's sweet and charming. But, I have to keep my trust under lock and key until I'm fully ready to put my trust in him. Throughout my family history, there was a conspicuous amount of trust being broken, being backstabbed, or even killed. We're just a simple loving family mix of Bake-Nekos and Neko-Matas (Cat yokai), but even we were aware of our easily trusting behavior. I wanted to cut the pattern, at some point if my schedule will even let me.

But, I've only known him for three days! Could it be fate? Destiny? No, that'd be too much of a coincidence. Just calm down (Y/N), just, I don't know, play along. Finishing the last few drops of my calming tea, I felt a lot more at ease. Hmm, now that I think about Dwight, maybe we could go out for some coffee sometimes. To strengthen our friendship and getting to know each other better. He's quite handsome too. Perhaps he's a model as well? Gosh, I can picture him wearing something so formal but his button shirt loosens only to reveal a kiss mark or two. Or maybe modeling a new fashion line for pool wear- Wait! Too hot, TOO HOT!

     Looking at the time, the party should be full of guests by now. "Better bring some self-defense just in case", I muttered to myself before putting a pepper spray in a secret dress pocket, this dress is a bit flowy, therefore it's perfect for pockets hidden within it's flared skirt. As I look at my appearance one last time at my vanity, I breathe once more before I walked to the main event.

As I walk around, I see a very familiar yokai. That must be Dwight! "Good evening Dwight!", I greeted him with a smile, "Hello (Y/N)~ You look gorgeous~" "You as well~ I-I mean handsome! I-", great, a screw-up, just what I need. I felt my cheeks warming up and as I stuttered a bit more, Dwight chuckles. "It's fine, so uh question, does-" As he was about to ask me a question I was greeted by Big Mama, I'm not sure why but Dwight's fur ends are flaring up.

     "Such a lovely party my cutesy doodle!" "Aha, t-thank you, Mama", I said smiling but the slightly tense air between the two pops a few questions. Does Dwight know her? They do seem to know each other very well. After her abrupt arrival, I turn to the rat yokai with a soft sigh of relief. "Sorry, uh, what was your question?" "Oh, it uh, I lost it aha", he said sheepishly. Soon, we were greeted by an employee holding a plate full of glasses filled with bubbly goodness. "Champagne?" "Yes, thank you"

In a matter of an hour or two of small talks and jokes, I learned that Dwight never knew, heard, nor seen my modeling career. This is really surprising to me, but he did claim that he's not really that much accustomed to some modernization. "So, I guess you can say I'm a bit old school" "Like roaring 20s old school or?", I joked and we laughed. "Haha, no but you gotta love their music" "Ah yes, the jazzy times; whether slow or fast it is quite a ride," I said and I notice the small interviewers with some paparazzi, Dwight seems to noticed this and felt tense.

    "I'll be right back, I'll take care of them", I said not showing any gloominess in my tone. I didn't want to leave him there, but I can see how tense he was when he saw them. I also don't want the media to think this was some kind of scandal, it wouldn't really go well if they think that's the case. Eyeing to the tall yokai, I see him sitting on the cushioned couch the rest of his legs. He just couldn't be any more enchanting, can he?

After that nightmare, I walked around to greet the other guests. Some are from fashion lines that only the wealthy can afford, some are Patreon that supports my work and talent. I can't help but feel eyes on me, especially hungry-looking ones; those looks can only tell me that they either want to ruin me or are just money hungry. Of course, I let an employee know and notify the guards about it to keep a closer eye. One can never be too careful, even in the celebrity world.

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮〖𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷〗🔮

     As (Y/N) continues to enjoy her/his/their party, as well as leading the journalists and cameraman astray. Danny, or in this case; Dwight, smiled to himself in such giddiness while he continues to enjoy himself. Eyeing at a certain window, he sees Leonard and Mickey giving him a thumbs up before leaving the building to head back to their safehouse. The plan was a success. And a big one at that. He thinks to himself that he should have some time off in the part until the end.

Walking to the food table, he only took a few chocolate/vanilla covered bonbons and another drink before he sat back to the cushioned velvety couch. He might make a mental note on stealing this couch when the resort closes up for the night since it's so soft to the touch, for his own room that is; just so he can restrict his partners in crime from ever laying a finger on it. Just as he watches the crowd, a very soft and melodic tune of jazz music echoes throughout the ballroom.

     It has a sense of romance, and it's really calling him out for thinking such romantic thoughts. Danny watches the famous yokai in her/his/their glory through his glass, as if he's entranced and been put a spell with her/his/their immense beauty; despite the makeup and touch-ups, before he even took a few sips of the bubbly mixture. With a soft sigh he set down the glass softly and uses the same hand to comb through his scalp, "Hoo boy, I'm in trouble", he mutters to himself and he's right.

One day, he'll have to tell the model the truth; his name and his intentions. But, one remains true; He's fallen hard for the cat yokai, just how he prevents the nekomata from falling to the hard ground at first sight. Maybe, in due time that will come. In the meantime, he has all the time he needs to grow closer to (Y/N). And when that day comes...

...hoo boy, he can fell a smack coming from fate herself 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 4.7K 21
it cast imagines and prefrences !!! requests are closed! please note i'm a shit writer so please excuse any misspelled words or any cringe use of pet...
64.2K 1K 73
A collection of Oneshots/scenarios of various TMNT iterations as readers request and my brain poofs out stuff
12 1 13
Leon is a freshman at the university and Nick is a sophomore of the same major. One is an introverted but sharp-tongued boy and the other is a popula...
21.1K 397 15
Rottmnt X Y/N (( OneShots )) In this story, I aim to create lighthearted and fluffy stories. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if I stopped posting chapter...