evade to the game

Від Avaisalwaysasimp

!this is for fun and all of this is an joke! •this story is discontinued :/ (I failed at making it a love sto... Більше

Intro + logs
>start of the game
kidnaping the rebel
Meeting the trooper
Getting along with who?
Angry munci
going as duo's
Forgiveness?
The shopkeeper adding with conversations
Was it worth it?
Flashbacks
do you think you're better off alone?
Becoming aware
Getting closer to answers?
Staying in jail
Survive bobo
Injuries
meeting fate with an zombie and another person
Discontinued sorry

Risks

100 5 0
Від Avaisalwaysasimp

(My bad I didn't mean to submit the story like that my bad)

I slowly move away as they continue to talk to each other, idk what they were talking about to be honest they just planing something to get to defect rebel and bobo, I ran away to bump into someone.

"My bad bro-
"You're coming with me."

Wait wait wait what? Who.... Oh is the other rebel. I back away but-

Rebel 3 pov :

That was surprising easy to catch, I saw rebel with her when we were at the ice breaker. Once we left her body in the cold he was, sad all about it. So I decided to get something out of her. Me and rebel drag her body while she is knock out to the base, pretty sure the leader would like this right?

With the rebels at the ice breakers :

After leaving Ava body behind in the cold, rebel had a sad face on him. Thinking to himself.
Rebel - "..."
Rebel 3 - "Yo, rebel you okay?"
Rebel - "Yeah..."
Rebel 3 - "Is it about the rebel betrayal again?"
Rebel 4 - "Yeah you always do that sad face whenever you think about it."
Rebel - "..Yeah..."
Rebel 3 - "Come on, it so long ago! He's gone and we don't need him!"
Rebel 4 - "Rebel that his boyfriend."
Rebel 3 - "Bro how tf did you know that?"
Rebel 4 - "He told me."
Rebel 3 - "Damn I feel bad now."
Rebel 4 - "Yeah but yeah rebel it was a long time ago, you don't need him anymore, I know it was tough for you to let go of him but please. It be okay, plus we are alright without him."
Rebel - "You're right..."
In truth, rebel felt bad leaving Ava behind, it remind him so much about defect as he left rebel behind to bleed behind. Guilt washes all over him, all he can do is hope that someone could revive her.

End

Rebel pov :

Me and my team spilt up so we can find the team easier. Hopefully I can shoot some random people to take my mind off of things that been happening. But I can't help to wonder, everything is been going crazy ever since I got kidnap by Ava... I need to find her, so I went to find her. Where is she?... I sneak to trooper and Jard, thank god they didn't see me but Ava isn't there, I left and continue to find Ava. But nothing, until...

Rebel 3 - "Hey rebel! We kidnap this girl we shot earlier, mind helping us? She's heavily af."

Rebel carry's Ava body she was still know out, probably sleeping.

Rebel 4 - "Lets go back to the base!"

Rebel 3 and 4 walks to the base and rebel follows along.

Rebel - "Wait,wait,wait what are we doing to this 'women'?"
Rebel 3 - "Well she manage to kidnap you twice, and more. Plus she survived angry munci that's rare."
Rebel - "Okay any pro evaders could've done that."
Rebel 4 - "She manage to make you feel sad once we shot her."
Rebel - "Whatever but what are doing with her?"
Rebel 3 - "Easy we will make her leak information about angry munci and her team so we can kill them!"
Rebel - "Oh Uhm... okay?"
Rebel 3 - "You seem not so sure about that."
Rebel - "We can't do anything else than all of that?"
Rebel 3 - "You know this we will get punished if that doesn't happen."
Rebel - "Come on... this is probably a young child."
Rebel 4 - "She looks 14, old enough."
Rebel - "bro Wdym she looks 14, she look white."
Rebel 3 and 4 chuckle.
Rebel 3 - "You're right on that she is white, like fully white, never saw anyone that white before."
Rebel 4 - "Must be something special!"
Rebel - "Come on let's just do the artifacts and not do this to her..."
Rebel 3 - "Sorry man, boss want us to get one of the team members that she created."
Rebel - "Let's kidnap the other members than?"
Rebel 3 - "Were so close to the base man... I'm sorry we gonna do this.."
Rebel - "*sighs* Fine whatever.."

Rebel, 3, and 4, arrives at the base and bring Ava in.

Jard pov :

It's over, I look and trooper and Ava,

"I think it's good to go- wait where is Ava?"
"Did she run off again?"
"Well let's look for her before we have to go."
"I'm sure she can go to us.. plus she teleported herself here so she can teleport there."

"Make sense lets go."

Me and trooper teleported into 4 corners where defect rebel and bobo are.

"Hey guys! Where is ava?"
"We are pretty sure she teleported somewhere without us and we think she teleported to you guys."

"..."
"No.."
"What?."
"She isn't here!"
"Well what happen?"
"I don't know we never saw her here!"
"What do we do now then?"
"I think one of the rebels took her."
"You think so?"
"That's what they will do!"
"Do you still remember where their base is at?"
"Nope pretty sure they got a new base." 

"Jard?..."
"Yeah?"
"Will Ava come back?..."
"Hopefully yes.."
"I hope she doesn't die..."
"What makes you think she will die?"
"You know how the rebels are these days!"
"Well lets hope they don't do that..."

This is starting to worry me. I may not trust Ava that much but she was the reason we met trooper and defect rebel, and rebel I guess. I started to look everywhere on each map to at least find where she is.

Rebel pov :

I drop Ava on the floor hoping I actually didn't hurt her.

Scary spooky leader - "So this is the person who brought the team together?"
Rebel 3 - "Yep! And who kidnap rebel here!"
Scary spooky leader - "Hm. Put her in one of the cells we have Rose to talk her so we can gather what she's capable of."
Rebel 3 - "Yeah okay." 

I pick Ava up softly and put her there. I walk out after that.

Rebel 3 - "It was easy wasn't it?"
Rebel - "..."
Rebel 3 - "Dude please you haven't think about that till she was mention and was brought along!"
Rebel - "I'm sorry she just.. remind much of rebel when he didn't...."
Rebel 4 - "At least we get out of this after all of that."
Rebel - "..."
Rebel 3 - "Wanna go ahead and shoot people and talk about it?..."
Rebel - "Sure..." 

As I take my Silenced SMG thinking what could've happen when I didn't do that.. I pretty much screw myself over, but this is the path I'm taking.. there's no more turning back...

Angry munci pov :

What are they even gonna do to her? Plus how much of a fucking heavy sleeper she is? I saw everything but my time isn't yet right now. I will forget about her and this.

Rose pov : 

This is so stupid, I have to talk to someone to get every information out of them. This just remind me of every talk I just had. But it starts tomorrow so I guess I can take a peek at the person I'm about to question. As I look at the cell- wait.... Ava?... Dear god what did they done to you? I will try to be nice as I can, I just hope nothing will happen to you after I question you... I walk away after that scared for Ava's life, I may not escape this base and may not have a plan to get her escape...But.. 

*Radio click!*

Trooper pov : 

We look everywhere but- 

"Hello?"
"Hey, this is rose coming form Ava's radio, I need you guys to get her I send you guys where I am try to sneak in carefully."
"Straight to the point nice, we head there right now."

At least we have an chance to look where she is. But what if is a trap? I don't know we just go there in case. Me and the group begin to go there, starting with Facaded

MAP HAVE BEEN SELECTED

Faceaded

we walk there till- oh shit the nextbots are here I forgot about that. Me and the rest spilt up as 1 of them right ahead to find Ava... But this damn nextbot won't stop chasing me, I shot at it a few times as minutes fly by. I hope this will be quick...

Defect rebel pov :

Jeez why did they have to take her out of all people? I just ran around in circles thinking about everything. I just need a break form all of this, but can't back down not yet.. I don't understand I thought they would take me? I know them for so long so it would make sense to take me! But not the time to think about that we need to get to bobo since he went ahead of us! We find him after this... 

Bobo pov : 

I gotta find Ava I haven't done anything useful so this is my time to shine! I went ahead and going to the Station just gonna need to past these nextbots.. Which I did really good! :D 

Ava here I come! ^^

(SORRY I DIDN'T POST ANY CHAPTERS! I will maybe post headcanon or art book while I'm at school and work on some chapters. Yeah im so sorry that happen yall)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

70.8K 1.1K 63
A story about the reaction of the Team in different situations.
16.9K 207 29
Writing small stories on Aru Shah and her friends. Some may be AU's, others may not!
113K 3.6K 80
The title say it all, some of them are heavily referenced or made by me. Memes and puns 👀 Warning, there might be ALLOT of gay Ship here. Be prepar...
5.7K 317 32
Alpas~ to become free, to break loose. Light and dark. "She was the light in my dark world." "When the moon starts to fade, the sun will rise agai...