Ride The cyclone Head-canons...

By ChilieandNoodles

I have been so fixated on rtc lately(Jane) that I just had to get my thoughts out there. This is most likely... More

Heads up!
__Headcannons__
__Jane Oneshot__
__Nsfw Headcannons__
__Nsfw Oneshot__
__Hcs I Disagree with/Unsure About__
__More Headcannons__
__Fave Video Games__
__Jane Oneshot__
__More Headcanons__
__Choir's Clothes__
__Sick Headcannons__
__More Headcannons__
__Fridays (Oneshot)__
__More Headcannons__
__Choir at Rock n' Jump__
__Perfect Dolls Hcs__
__Foam Pit(dum dun dun)__
__Stuff The Choir Has Said__
__Mlp and the Choir!__
__Perfect Dolls/Jane Headcannons__
__More Headcannons__
__PerfectDolls Fluff__
__A New Friend__
__More Headcannons__
__ More Headcannons__

__The Choir With Kids__

180 4 15
By ChilieandNoodles

Read this like Ocean forced everyone to volunteer at the Saskatchewan daycare.

——————

Ocean: She loves kids but kids hate her, she has no idea why. The kids love using her as target practice.

Constance: She loves kids and kids love her, she babysits and bakes with the kids at the daycare.

Mishca: He sees kids as competition, he loves getting competitive with kids. One time a 9 year old asked if he wanted to wrestle and well.. that's what they did. (Mishca was not allowed back on the daycare.)

Jane: Jane is fucking terrified of kids, but kids love her. There was this one lonely girl playing with her doll instead of playing with the other kids, Jane hesitantly walked up to the girl and sat down next to her and the conversation went like this.
Jane: "Why aren't you with the other kids?"
Little Girl: "They scare me. Why aren't you with the other kids?"
Jane: "..They scare me."

Noel: Hates little kids, didn't go.
Ocean, basically begging: Pleaseee Noel
Noel: I will not go anywhere near those sticky greasy little spawns of Satan.

Ricky: He's okay with kids, as long as they aren't rude. He always scares them by telling them horror stories, it's very funny.

——————

I plan to make Jane's a one-shot I love it.

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 197 42
doing this bc theres like five fics for this amazing musical on here? depends on whats requested :)
2.2K 25 9
Hey there. Like short stories? Well, welcome to Oneshots! Where I post some one-shot stories based on books I made, like side stories. Will this be c...
28.6K 407 20
Hi Guys! I'm TheVibeCookie, but you could Just call me Cookie! This is my first Story I'm writing! I'm new to Wattpad and I love Pico so much! He's o...
4.4K 40 21
Two tragic boys with a tragic love story REQUESTS: OPEN!!