The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2

900 37 5
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

"Go! Go!" Y/N whisperly shouted to the group as they snuck past the alleyway and hid behind a large wall. Yaoyorozu is in front, holding the tracker in her hand.

"This is the spot the receiver is showing." She stated.

"Their hideout..." Kirishima added, in which Y/N nodded in affirmation, now back on his original appearance. "It looks shady to be one!"

"We still do not know if its their hideout or not, but it we enter..." Y/N paused. "We have to."

"Also-" Yaoyorozu turns to the team. "-just because that villain is here does not mean Bakugo and Jiro are. We are here with very limited information to go on."

"I can use my clones to scout ahead." Y/N suggests but Yaoyorozu shakes her head in disapproval. "But that would jeopardize this operation, yes." Y/N corrected himself.

"If we had Hagakure on our side..." Iida mentioned.

Silence looms around them as they think of a solution on how to enter the facility.

"Let's stop first and scan the area, first." Y/N declared.

"I believe that would be beneficial, too."

Suddenly, Y/N paused that it caught the attention of his team. His eyes narrowed at the small alley at the very side of the target building.

"What is it, N/N-chan?" Midoriya asks.

Y/N steps forward as he cautiously looks to his left and right, before he gestures the team to follow him. Confused by this, the team simply followed him.

"Team..." Y/N spoke, "I believe we had found an entry." He glanced at the alley and to the grilled window at the side of the building.

-o-o-o-

Squeezing through the alley, Yaoyorozu grunted as she nearly can't get through it, although she managed and the others easily squeezed themselves as well.

"This is... very narrow." Yaoyorozu commented, making Y/N to grumble.

"Psh, c'mon, VIce-Rep. You can do it. That's why diet is important. For girls."

"Hey. Shut it." She glared daggers at him, causing Y/N to meekly raised his hands. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just saying."

Y/N paused, causing the others to slow down and stop as well. "We're here." Y/N looked up and gestures two fingers, raised. "Iida, Todoroki, carry Izuku and Kirishima. Do you guys have a NV Goggles?"

"Yeah. I have one." Kirishima confirmed. "Good."

"What about you?" Yaoyorozu asks.

Y/N simply closes his eyes as his eyes changed. "I have my own ways."

Jumping at the alley, he sticks his feet on the wall like a spider and peered inside, with Kirishima looking through his Night Vision Goggles.

Both of them jumped in fright as it sent shivers to Kirishima's spine, yelping.

"What's wrong?!" Iida asks worriedly.

"What did you see?!" Todoroki followed it with his own.

"No... Fucking... Way..." Y/N suddenly cursed in anger, fear, and surprise. "Give the googles to Izuku, now. And then look at the back left..."

Kirishima immediately handed the goggles to Midoriya, as he took it and peered through. "ARE THOSE ALL... N-NOMU?!"

"I-It looks like it." Kirishima stutters.

"What should we do, Class-Rep?!" 

"N/N-chan, should we attack?!"

Y/N gave them a glance and answered, "No." This caused them to look at him. "Because-" He looked to his right and noticed a giant feet coming down from the sky. "-The heroes are here."

"H-Heroes?!" Iida said in surprise.

"B-Back, now." He said to them as he pulls out his sword. His body screaming to run in danger. "I SAID BACK NOW!" 

The group heard a loud whistle rushing from the darkest place of the building. It was a tendril that was narrowly avoided by Best Jeanist, and Mt. Lady, and a voice can be heard speaking to them. "Sorry Tiger. She's always had a good quirk." The voice spoke as he continued, "It was the perfect opportunity, so I took it."

"Are you with the League?" Gang Orca inquires. The shadow chuckled.

"After my body turned into this, I also depleted a lot of what I'd stocked up."

"Don't make any step further!"

"Sorry, but I won't comply." He said as he released a powerful blast that obliterates the front of the building.

Because of that, Y/N accidentally landed in front of the unconscious heroes from before, as he felt a never-ending, bone-chilling, ferocious bloodlust from the man floating ahead of him.

His eyes twitched not in fear, but in anger. "Y-You..."

The man chuckled. "Hm. Tomura finally started thinking and making decisions for himself..." He then spotted Y/N as he turns around to face him.

"Kid." Another voice interrupts him, it was Kurama's. "Don't be afraid. Counter his bloodlust with ours. Don't panic and look at him in the eye, you are a hero, remember that."

"Kurama?! Where were you earlier?"

"I'm afraid I took a long nap to recover myself, and to give you a gift."

"A gift?"

Y/N mentally smiled as Kurama told him what it is.

"I see."

"Y/N Yugano." The man spoke.

"All For One..." Y/N replied.

Y/N stepped back a bit as the man turns around. He hangs over like in a gallows as he darkly chuckled. Stepping out from the void portal behind him is another man that Y/N's familiar of.

"You are late." AFO said.

"Zero...!" He snarled. "Where is Kyoka?!"

Zero didn't answer and clicked his tongue instead. Before he could question him further, a shining trail of water drops beside Y/N, causing his eye to go wide. "M-Mom?!"

It was Pearl. "Hey, kiddo. Don't you worry about her. We just rescued her with the help of SHIELD Agents. She's fine now but she suffered lots of bruises and cuts all over her body." His mom explains.

"S-She... got tortured?" Y/N softly spoke, Pearl nodded grimly that angers Y/N. "That monster...!"

"Stop." She held up her hand and stops Y/N. "Keep your head cool, son. Or you'll go on another rampage."

"But, Mom-!"

She slightly turned and glared at him, shutting him. "I understand..."

"Are we really going to use 'that', Kurama?" Y/N asks the fox in his mindscape.

"You have now access to my Chakra Mode after you got hospitalized, do you not remember?"

"I... do not?" Y/N said with uncertainty, Kurama sighs.

"When you went on a rampage that night, the barrier between our chakra broke. The minor chakra hole that you have before expanded after you went into 6 tails."

"Really? That went far?" Kurama nodded at his answer.

"In short explanation, you can now use Chakra Mode, and a partial of Tailed Beast Mode for a 2 hour maximum since it'll be your first time using it."

"Wow... I... Okay."

He stepped back for a bit as another person joins the fray.

"Where are the others, Apollo?" Zero asks his colleague, Apollo. He simply jerked his finger behind him, shaking his head. "I see... It seems they are fighting SHIELD."

"I already told your organization to Fury, Zero." Pearl snarled. "So give up, and let us arrest you!"

Zero stares at her and instead of speaking a word, he raised his finger. "Apollo, kill the kid."

Apollo quickly obliged and dashed forwards in a shining light, zigzagging as Y/N leaps away.

"Oh no you don't!" She twirls her trident and the droplets of water around her floats, stopping in mid-air.

[High Pressure: Aqua Jet!]

 Pearl counterattacks with her own speed as she disappears in a water trail. The two fought on equal strength as they clashed all around the area with blue and yellow trails dancing against each other.

"Awesome..." Y/N mutters as he keep his head back in the fight. He stares at AFO and Zero and closes his eyes. "Kurama... Let's do it."

"Gladly, kit. Finish him off properly this time."

Y/N clenches his fists as spots of yellow flames starts to arise from his feet, snaking through his legs and finally reaching his shoulders and towards his head.

"Let's go, Kurama!" Y/N screams as Zero morphs into his Eldritch Form. "I will kill you! And All For One!" He declared.

"That's it, Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails..." Zero hummed as he summoned his void sword. "Come!"

The two stepped forwards and as they walked, and a shockwave explodes as they clashed in the middle of the crater. AFO silently watches in the corner. He watches Zero and Y/N fighting, and Pearl versus Apollo with their shining trails clashing around Kamino like comets in the sky.

"Hmm..." He looked up in the sky as he sensed a form of liquid spouting in front of him. 

"D-Damn it...!" Bakugo coughs. "-the hell?!" He then noticed Y/N now in his new form fighting Zero. He glares at All For One and hisses. "Damn you...!"

"Hmph. Sorry, Bakugo."

Eight more portals appeared behind AFO, revealing Spinner, Twice, Toga, Kurogiri, Magne, Mr. Compress, and Dabi which is unconscious.

"You failed again, Tomura."

The Vanguard Action Squad ignores the ongoing fight as AFO walks towards them. "But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates as well." He then glances at Bakugo. "Even this child." 

"Because you judged that he was an important piece."

AFO offers Shigaraki a hand, which he accepts it.

Meanwhile, while Y/N is fighting Zero, he'd noticed Bakugo coming out from the portal. So while he and Zero are busy fighting, he did a jutsu, connecting him to Izuku and the others that are hiding somewhere.

*Click!*

"Everyone! Izuku! This is urgent!" Y/N yells mentally, catching their attention.

"N/N-CHAN?!"

"Class-Rep!" The four cried out.

"Don't say another word! Izuku, go and rescue Bakugo! I just need to stall Zero here while Mom is fighting Apollo around!"

"What about you? You need to escape, too!" Yaoyorozu asks.

"I'm fine! Mom told me that they got Kyoka as well! So all you have to do is to rescue Bakugo and get away from here as far as you can!" He said to them.

"N/N-chan..."

"Dammit, Izuku! How many times do I have to you that you don't need to doubt yourself?! I have faith on you as your Class-Rep and as your friend! So, go!"

*Click!*

Y/N ended his link with his friends and focused back on his fight with Zero. "Zero! Follow me you asshole!" He said as he led Zero away from the crater.

(Midoriya)

Trembling and with his hands shaking, Midoriya and the rest had two choices; ignore Y/N's orders to rescue Bakugo. Or to wait for the heroes like All Might to arrive before they could act.

They then heard AFO spoke out of nowhere. "You're here, after all, aren't you?" And while that statement wasn't even pointing at them, their bodies tensed up. Only to be shaken when another shockwave exploded.

It was All Might, and he has a score to settle with All For One.

"I'll have you return everything, All For One!"

While the two were in a deadlock, Midoriya looks at his classmates. He then remembered what Y/N said before he ended his link at them. "We need to move." He declared. "N/N-chan placed his faith on us. He protected and guided us back on the retreat, but now... our only goal.  Is to rescue Kaa-chan!"

Yaoyorozu and the others nodded in affirmation even that they're scared to do a thing.

"Are you all ready?" He asked. They all nodded despite the fear that surrounded them.

They spotted Y/N in his Nine Tails Chakra Mode flying past them as he gave them a subtle look of encouragement, and a nod before he flew away with Zero chasing him.

"Let's go!"

"Roger!"

-o-o-o-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 39 18
Meet The Grey Ghost, a vengeful hero who has been given a chance to become a symbol of hope. Will our quirkless protagonist become one of the top her...
28.7K 831 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
16.7K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
996 88 27
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...