Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

EP 82

1.8K 172 231
By Rohahatim

Ahil entered the room at eight o'clock at night. It was quiet. He was not used to it anymore. Hoor had been quiet since morning and Ahil did not like it. Now he was getting used to her chattering. But his problem was not the silence. His problem was the reason for the silence. She was silent but why? He wanted to know the reason. Ahil went ahead and lifted the pillow, trying to find something under it. He didn't find it. Then he went ahead and opened the first drawer. He didn't find the desired item in it either. The second third drawer was also missing the missing item. Hoor silently watched him search for something. When Ahil looked at the two portions of the wardrobe and still kept looking around for something, Hoor could not let it go. She was confused. What was it that he was looking for?

" Kya dhoond rahay hain? '' Ahil turned and looked at Hoor. He closed his eyes. Then scratched his head. Should he say it? He should say it. What would happen? At most, she would fight a little more or get angry, but this fast of silence would be broken.

(What are you looking for?)

" Woh. . tumhari zabaan dhoond rha tha. '' Hoor looked at Ahil with bloodthirsty eyes, and Ahil felt relieved by making her so angry for no reason. He had read this joke on the internet, but he said it when he felt it was right for the situation.

(I...was looking for your tongue)

" Shukar hai mil gayi, warna mujhe laga kahin tum apni quwwat e goyai se to nahi mehroom hogayi? Uske bagher Guzaraa thora mushkil hojata. .. aur tumahray paas aik 6 gaz ki zabaan hi to hai. tumhara wahid hathyaar. yeh bhi nahi rehti to larai ka maza na aata. '' Hoor threw the pillow which Ahil caught in time. He was expecting such an attack.

(Thankfully, I found it, otherwise I thought you had lost your power of speech. Now living without a tongue would be a little difficult. And you only have your 6-yard tongue as your only weapon. The fight would not have been fun if you lost it.)

"You—you..." Hoor stopped. She was angry. She did not understand what to say. "Enough. I am not going to tolerate your nonsense anymore."

"Oh, what are you going to do? Wait, I'll think about it." Ahil acted as if he was thinking something important.

"Khudkushi krne wali ho?" Ahil's expression was as if he was pleasantly surprised at the thought.

(You're going to commit suicide?)

"lekin. . ghar main zeher ki bas aik hi sheeshi hai. woh kya bigaar le gi tumhara. kam az kam do chaar litre to ho, warna tumhari daarh bhi geeli nahi hogi. balkay aik minute, zeher to tumahray andar bhi bohat bhara hua hai, main yeh baat kaisay bhool gaya? haan, sheeshi chalay gi. lekin tumhara to roza hai. oho. . agar aftaari tak tumhara iradah badal gaya to ? Kuch aur sochte hain. .. .."Ahil shook his head with fake regret.

(But. There is only one bottle of poison in the house. What will it harm you? At least two or four liters is required. But wait a minute, the poison is also so much inside you. Yes, how did I forget this? Yes, the bottle will go. But you are fasting. Oh. What If you change your mind by iftar?)

" tum aisa karo, yeh pankhe se latak jao. magar nahi, yeh jo 5 foot 9 ya 5 foot 10 ka qad hai, is ke sath pankhe se ltkne ka faida nahi. phir tum itni naazuk bhi nahi. yaar tum aisa karo, kuch aur socho. khud kushi na karo, abhi meri Umar ki kya hai waisay bhi. main randwa hona pasand nahi karoon ga ." Ahil expressed great regret. Today was the first time he was speaking and Hoor was listening. However, her face was red, clenched fists, with forwns on her forehead. Lips tightly pursed together. The eyes were ready to shoot flames, as if to swallow Ahil with their eyes.

(We should think of something else. You can hang yourself with this fan. But no, there's no use hanging from the fan with this five-foot-nine or five-foot-ten. Then you're not that delicate. You know what, Think something else. Don't kill yourself. I wouldn't like to be a widow at this age anyway.)

" Kya mujhe qatal karne ka iradah hai? jahannum main jao gi qatal karkay. kher jannat ke asaar mujhe waisay bhi nazar nahi arhay." Hoor remained silent.

(Do you intend to kill me? You will go to hell if you kill me. Well, I don't see the signs of heaven anyway.)

" Kya tum ghar jarahi ho? yeh to behtareen baat hai. Sukoon se lamba arsa reh kar aana, meri fikar karne ki zaroorat nahi. balkay main tumhe khud chhorh kr aon ga. ao, chalein." Ahil gestured to Hoor to open the door. Hoor came forward on tiptoe and stood in front of Ahil.

(Are you going home? That is the best thing. Go and stay in peace for a long time, no need to worry about me. Rather, I will drop you there. Come, let's go).

" Mein ab aap ki bilkul izzat nahi karoon gi na hi thori si bhi tameez se baat karoon gi. "

(I will no longer respect you at all, nor speak with the slightest manners.)

" Tum pehlay meri izzat karti thi? mujhe pata hi nahi chala" Ahil's forehead crinkled in disbelief. Where was this respect that he didn't see?

(You used to respect me before? I didn't know.)

"Ab main aap ke sath waisay hi banungi jaise aap hain. main bhi aap ko' tum' bolon gi. bas. aaj se koi aap shap nahi. '' Ahil raised his eyebrows.

(Now I will be with you as you are. I will also call you 'Tum'. That's it. No more 'Aap' from today.)

"Kaisy bologi? Zara bol kr dekhana."

(How will you speak? Speak and show.)

"Jaisay ke aap mujhe—mera matlab tum mujhe zeher lagtay ho, tum intehai bad dimagh insaan ho, mera dil chahta hai tumhara mun noch loon magar chunkay mera roza hai is liye ab main kamray se jarahi hoon." She left the room. Ahil stood there. There was a slight smile on his face.

(Like I---I mean, I hate you, you are a very ill mannered person, I want to scratch your face, but since I am fasting, I am leaving the room now.)

' chalo, kam az kam boli to sahi. Chahy karwa hi sahi. Chup ka roza toota. '

(Come on, at least she said something, even if bitter. The fast of silence is broken.)

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Today was the night before Eid i.e. Chaand Raat. There was a rush in the markets. Ayaan and Wania had to go out with the kids to get them some more things. At that time Ayaan was standing at the bangle stall. Momal was looking at the bangles. Right Now she was only deciding the color, she had not tried any of those. Momal liked the red bangles. She held their envelope in her hand and looked at them with interest.

"Gurya, let me put them on. Then decide." The shopkeeper put his hand forward to hold the hand of Moma;. But the word doll now was no longer the cute word he used to call Momal within the dictionary of Dr. Ayaan Khan. That word was now a trigger for him, a clue to an event, an event that was etched in his memory and would last forever. That incident which was the biggest regret of his life till now. Before the shopkeeper could hold her hand, Ayaan had held Momal's hand and backed away.

"You give it to me, I will make her wear it." The shopkeeper shook his head at Ayaan's words, while Momal opened the envelope and started wearing it herself. They were new bangles, she wanted to wear them herself. Ayaan helped her to wear them. His one hand was free. Momal showed Ayaan shaking her hand as she put them on. Ayaan smiled and shook his head.

"They are so cute." Momal went ahead at Ayaan's compliment and looked at the rest of the bangles. She liked both the red and black bangles.

"Meeru which one?" Momal asked Meerub. The answer came in No. Do not seek advice from Meerub Ayaan Khan until her burger has been served.

"Ali?" Momal now questioned Ali who replied 'Black'. "But I like Red." Momal was worried. She thought both looked good.

"Baba?" Momal asked Ayaan now. "Take both." Momal happily accepted Ayaan's suggestion and kept both. It was the best decision, she liked both. Ayaan yawned with his hand over his mouth. He was tired. Wania was in another shop nearby.

"Where's Meerub?" Ayaan immediately realized. Where had she gone? He looked around, but did not see her . At Ayaan 's words, Meerub Ayaan Khan also looked around, probably wanting to find herself. Suddenly Ayaan 's eyes met Meerub Ayaan Khan and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was really tired. Meerub was in his arms. They should walk home. But first, he had to get Meerub Ayaan Khan's burger or he wouldn't even get to rest at home. He was more close to Hoor's at that moment. So they had to go there.

—----------------

Wania was applying henna to Mahnoor with henna in her hand. Meerub refused to apply henna from anyone except Arsalan, so Arsalan was going to apply it after dinner. Hasan was sitting with Wania and watching her applying henna to Mahnoor's hand. Hoor had applied mehendi on Momal's hands. Hasan saw Hoor sitting idle, so he picked henna from the front and sat a little distance from her. She looked at him with suspicious eyes.

"Do you want to apply too?"

"Why would I apply? Just write the name in the corner. Nothing else." Hoor shook her head and took henna and asked him to put his hand forward. She did not want to hold his hand. There were some limits. She started writing his name without holding Hasan's hand. As soon as he read the first letter of the name, Hasan immediately withdrew his hand and when he didn't understand anything else, he wiped it with his own hair like Wania used to do. Hoor stared at him.

"What is this? Why did you clean it?"

"Whose name are you writing?"

"Yours. Who else's?"

"" Had hai. apna kyun likhwauga? jis ka hoon us ka likhain. chhota sa kar ke bas. urdu main likhiye ga ." Hoor raised her eyebrows and looked at him for a few moments, then shook her head in the negative.

(Why would I write mine? Write the name of the one who holds my heart.Write it in Urdu.)

"I cannot write without holding hands. Tell Wania Bhabhi, she will do it or tell anyone. Even these men will write the name." Hasan shook his head and looked around holding the henna. Who could apply it? Aloo!

"Oy Aloo. You are sitting empty-handed, you can't even apply henna. Write a name on my hand."

"Mujhe to mami ka naam likhna hi nahi aata." Oh, Hasan didn't remember it. (I don't even know how to write Mami's name.)

"You write it yourself."

"I have to write on my right hand. I can't write on it." Hassan was disappointed. Then his eyes fell on Shazia who was sending Eid Mubarak messages to all her relatives on the phone. A slight smile appeared on his face and holding henna, he sat with her.

" Ammi, mere haath par idhar konay main apni baho ka naam likh den. magar urdu main ." Shazia shook her head in the negative with a smile.

(Mama, write your younger daughter-in-law's name on my hand in the corner, but in Urdu.)

" Mein samjhi mera beta mujhe mehndi laganay aaya hai ." Hasan scratched his head.

(I thought my son had come to apply henna on my hand.)

"If I knew, I would have applied. Your daughter and daughter-in-law are here, aren't they? They will do it." Shazia shook her head. She had forbidden the ladies herself , so she could send messages to her relatives first and take care of all the work and then apply. She took henna from Hasan's hand and wrote Raima on the corner of his right palm.

"Now send her the picture."

" nahi, kal aaye gi na to khud dekhe gi. tasweer nahi bhaij raha. "

(No, she will come tomorrow and she will see it for herself. I am not sending the picture.)

" Mamu sab ne haath par kuch lagaya. Mjhy bhi likhna hai. " Ali came to Hassan with a sad face. Hassan held henna.

(Mamu, everyone put something on their hands. I also have to put it on.)

"Spiderman?" Ali immediately shook his head. He wanted to write this. Hassan held his hand and wrote it.

—------------------------------------

Hasan raised his forehead slightly and looked at her hands, as if the henna was not really there or was it a deception of his eyes. Today was the day of Eid. Raima's family came to Hasan on Eid. Hassan was holding Raima's hand and looking for henna which she had not applied.

"I didn't apply"

"Why?"

"Ayesha's health was not good. Eshal and Maryam had to apply, so I said I don't need to apply. Take a rest."

"So somewhere in the parlor or someone else?"

"No, not necessary. That's fine too." Raima finished with a small smile.

"Is there a problem?" Hasan was looking at her carefully.

" parlour walay kalayi par nishaan dekhen to ajeeb nazron se dekhte hain. Sawal karte hain. Sawalia nazrain hoti hain, mujhe aisa mehsoos hota hai jaisay woh pooch rahay hon ke aisa bhi kya hogaya ke main ne yun kya. ya main tawajah haasil karne ke liye yeh sab kya hai aur sab ko dikhnana chahti hoon yeh nishanaat. warna agar main chahti to ghar par bhi mehndi lagwa sakti thi. to main sirf aisha se hi lgwati hon. woh sawal nahi karti. na mujhe judge karti hai. " Hasan took a deep breath.

(People in Parlors look at me strangely when they see marks on my wrist. They ask questions. There are questioning looks. I feel like they are asking what happened to my arm. Or am I trying to get attention? I want to show these signs to everyone. Otherwise, if I wanted, I could apply henna at home too. So I only apply it if Aisha does. She does not ask questions. She does not judge me.)

"Sit down, I'm just coming." Raima sat on a chair in the lawn while Hasan came out two minutes later with henna in hand. He opened his hand while sitting in front of her. Raima gave her hand in his hand.

"Will you apply?"

"Yes."

"Do you know how to? Ever done before?"

"na lagany aati hai na lagai hai. lekin seekh loon ga."

(I don't know how to do it, but I will learn it.)

"Why?"

"taakay aindah kisi bhi eid par tumahray haath khaali na hon. Main In zakhmo ke nishanaat ko phoolon ke neechay chhupa dun ga. Phool bay shak thoray be tukay aur terhay hon ge lekin —"

(So that your hands will not be empty on any future Eid. I will hide the marks of these wounds under the flowers. They will be distorted but —)

" direct dil se hon ge, hai na. "

(Will be from the heart, won't it?)

"Absolutely." He laughed a little. Raima kept looking at him. There was respect and guilt in her eyes.

(And in the future, when applying mehndi on any Eid, you will not have any fear that someone will ask questions after seeing these marks. Rather, you will not have to tell anyone else. I will be there, won't I?)

"Hasan. You are a much better person than me. Still I---"

" Yaar yeh you deserve better wala choona na bohat purana hogaya hai, kuch naya lao. "

(Yar, this deserves someone better is too old of a reason for breakup. Bring something new.)

"Mein aisi nahi hoon. main choona nahi laga rahi...main koi bohat achi nahi hun lekin aik baat meri hamesha yaad rakhiye ga. mein aap se kuch bhi kahoon, ya kuch bhi karoon, lekin kam az kam kisi aur mard ke liye nahi choroon gi. Mein jo kahoon karoon is ka talluq sirf mere maazi se hai. meri jung mujh se mere dil o dimagh se mere maazi se hai. agar zindagi kisi ke sath sukoon se guzari to woh sirf aap hon ge. aap ki jagah koi le nahi sakta."

(I'm not like that. I'm not giving a reason for the breakup. I'm not very good, but always remember one thing. I can say anything to you, or do anything, but at least I won't leave you for another man. Whatever I say is related only to my past. My war with me is with my heart and mind. If I spend my life in peace with anyone, it is only you. No one can replace you.)

"Ufff." Hasan kept his hand on his chest while holding henna as usual, as if to show where his words had gone and how good he felt.

"Feels like eid now."

"It is eid."Raima laughed a little and shook her head.

' Tum se pehlay is dil ne kisi ke sath zindagi guzaarne ka na socha thaa na chaha tha. ab jab chahta hai to kar nahi paata. lekin. . jo bhi hai, tum hi ho aur tum hi raho ge. '

'Before you, this heart never thought or wanted to live with anyone. Now when it wants to, it can't do it. But whatever it is, you are the one and you will be the one. Always.'

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

There were signs of worry on her face. Her hands were sometimes on her stomach and sometimes on her forehead. She was very worried. Nazneen was also not at home. She had gone for some work. She was alone. The door opened and Shirazi came in. Hira sat up. She greeted and lowered the volume of the TV. Shirazi answered the greeting. He sat there.

"What happened? Why are you so worried?" He asked her and she bit her lip. She could not always get up and leave when Shirazi came. He would understand and then he would get angry at Nazneen.

"I ate a watermelon seed. Now a tree will grow in my stomach." Shirazi looked surprised at Hira's words, then laughed the next moment.

"Stupid, eating a seed doesn't make a tree grow. That's just what people say." Hira calmed down a bit. Her worry decreased.

"Anyway. Something else will feel good inside you, not a watermelon tree." At Shirazi's double meaning words, Hira looked at him with confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'll tell you. But some other time. Make a cup of tea now. Don't know where Nazneen's gone." Hira nodded and got up and went to make tea.

I GAGGED. I HATED WRITING THIS. HIS DOUBLE MEANING JOKE MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT. ANYWAY, THE NEXT SCENES A SMALL EFFORT TO MAKE UP FOR THIS.

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Standing in the kitchen, she poured her iced coffee into a glass. It was nine o'clock in the morning. Eid had passed. She put her straw in the glass lid and held coffee in her hand. She was going to Yumna's today. It was her mehendi in 2 days. After that, she was going to the hospital from there. She turned around and hit her forehead as she left the kitchen with coffee in her hand. She forgot to take her mobile phone. Taking a deep breath, she immediately climbed the stairs and reached her room and took off the phone and put it in the purse. She went out of the room and down the stairs. She saw Ahil on the second step. He was looking at something on the phone down near the stairs.

Hoor looked at the coffee in her hand and looked at Ahil again. Ramadan is over. Now she could take her revenge. If by "mistake" she had slipped down the stairs a few steps away from Ahil so that the coffee would have been in her left hand (moved the coffee to left hand) and the lid of the coffee would have been slightly loosened (the lid loosened immediately). ???? A devilish smile appeared on her face which she let in and immediately started descending the stairs. What happened was exavctly what she had thought. By "mistake" her foot slipped and by "mistake" the coffee paid tribute to Dr. Ahil Mustafa Malik. Ahil looked back as he took a step back at the coffee pouring down on him. She was standing motionless. It was as if she had actually fallen by mistake and was really surprised by the incident.

"It fell by mistake." Immediately said at Ahil's bloodthirsty eyes.

"Why do you make all these mistakes with me?" Ahil said in a loud voice with anger. He was fed up. He was standing ready to go to the hospital and Hoor aimed straight at the lab coat.

" Ab qismat ka likha kon taall sakta hai. " She said as if she was very sorry for this incident and everything was fate, she had nothing to do with it.

(Now who can avoid what's written in fate.)

" Kher hai, mera coat pehan len bas thora size ka masla ho sakta hai. "

(It's okay. Wear mine. There may be a little bit problem of size.)

She immediately gave advice. Ahil kept staring at her. Then he climbed the stairs and went upstairs. Hoor looked at the coffee that had fallen on the ground. The regret disappeared as she thought of his angry face. She turned and looked at Hasan sitting in the lounge. He was ready to go somewhere. Hoor picked up three or four tissues and immediately sat down after cleaning the coffee. Hassan got up after about two to three minutes of sitting down. Looking at the time on the clock, he picked up the car key from the front. He was looking happy.

"Going to the office?"

" itna khush ho kar main daftar nahi jata .

(I don't go to the office so happily.)

When Hasan answered with a smile, Hoor shook her head in the negative. "Enjoy wherever you are going.."

"Ameen. May I give you a piece of advice?"

"Why are you talking so loudly? I am sitting here. Well, what kind of advice?" Hoor stood up and moved forward on Hasan's words. Hasan was standing a little distance from her.

" Agli baar jab aap" ghalti" Se bhai par iced kaafi grayin na. .. to sab se oopar wali seerhi par khari ho kar calculate na kiijiye ga ke kon si seerhi par paon phisalnay se aap ke shohar Namdar ke kapron par coffee  girna sab se ziyada asli lagey ga. woh kya hai na nazar ajata hai. aur phir woh ghalti nahi rehti, calculated aur planned ghalti hojati hai. " Hoor's eyes widened. Mouth opened slightly. Then closed. Stubborn Hoor, Stubborn.

(The next time you "accidentally" spill iced coffee on your husband, don't stand on the top step and calculate which step will cause the coffee to fall on your husband's clothes. It will seem more real than what it is now. Actually it can be seen. And then it will not be a mistake, it will be a calculated and planned mistake.)

" Hui to ghalti hi na, calculated aur planned hai to kya. aur tum. .. Sharam nahi aati barri bhabhi se aisi baatein karte hue?" Elder-sister-in-law-mode-to-avoid-embarrassment.

(It's a mistake, regardless of being calculated and planned. And you? Aren't you ashamed to talk to your sister-in-law like that?)

" Mein to agli baar ke liye bta raha tha taakay aap ki karkardagi asli lagey. bhalai ka zamana hi nahi hai. " Hasan said with artificial regret.

(I was telling you for the next time so that your performance seems real. No one cares about good intentions.)

" Tum. .. tum na bilkul –apne bhai jaisay ho. jao jidhar jarahay ho. Raima se milnay jarahay ho to Allah kere woh tum se larray. "

(You... You are exactly like your brother. Go where you are going. If you are going to meet Raima, May she fight you.)

"Ameen." The spirit with which Ameen was said, Hoor doubted that Hasan had not heard her properly.

" Bol bol kar tumhara dimagh kharab kardey. "

(Hope she spoils your mind by talking alot)

"Ameen." Now she was really silent. What kind of a person was he?

" Balkay woh tumhe mun hi na lagaye. "

(Rather, I hope she doesn't even give you attention.)

"She doesn't before either." Hasan took a deep breath regretfully. Hasan shook his head in the negative.

" Waisay acha kya aap ne itni haseen badduaen day kar mujhe sharmindagi se bacha liya warna yaqeen karen main na sharminda honay wala tha apni harkat par ."

(I am glad you said all this, otherwise I might have been embarrassed for my move.)

"What move?" Hoor looked suspiciously.

" Yahi ke aap ki is planned aur calculated ghalti ke victim kaafi der se aap hi ke peechay kharray hain aur main ne saari baat unhi ko sunanay ke liye ki thi. .. ab main chalta hoon. Allah Hafiz bhai, Allah Hafiz bhabhi ." Hasan smiled and turned away while Hoor stood there. Was he really behind or Hasan was joking?

(That is, the victim of that planned and calculated mistake of yours has been standing behind you for a long time and I did the whole thing to tell him. Now I will go. Allah Hafiz brother, Allah Hafiz sister-in-law)

"Ahm..." Hoor turned slowly, clearing her throat. Not seeing Ahil standing behind her, she breathed a sigh of relief. But then immediately her eyes fell at Ahil standing on the stairs, and she lost her peace. What should she say?

"Umm...um...aren't you ashamed of listening secretly?" Habit forced her not to admit her mistake. Ahil stared at her with murderous intent and quickly came down the stairs towards her. Hoor stood there. .

"Yes, you mean you should not be ashamed of any of your actions, but we should be ashamed of hearing and watching? Was I listening behind the curtain or under the bed to be ashamed?"

"You came so early?" The topic was changed, as always.

" Tumahray jaisi emergency main tapaknay wali aafton ki calculated aur planned ghaltion ke liye hi main ne aik se zayed dhula hua rakha hota hai. kapray badalny mein do minute hi lagtay hain. "

(I keep more than one washed just in case of calculated and planned errors in emergency dripping disasters like yours. It only takes two minutes to change clothes.)

" Haan to do minute ka hi kaam tha to bhala itna larnay ki kya zaroorat hai mujh se? bas larne ka bahana chahiye hota hai. Coffee bhi zaya kar di meri. . ab nai banani parre gi mujhe." Ahil looked at her for a few moments. He kept both hands on both sides of his waist as if he wanted to guess what kind of creature she was.

(Yes, it was only a two-minute job, so why do you need to fight so much? You just need an excuse to fight. Wasted my coffee too. Now I will have to make a new one.)

"Ammi, Ammi." Ahil called out to Shazia in a loud voice.

" Yeh kya bachon ki terhan ammi ammi lagaya hua hai? himmat hai to mujh se muqaabla karen." She shook her hair to make him feel like he was giving up. She was used to calling him 'aap', so sometimes she called him that.

(What is this childish, ami ami? If you have the courage, then fight me.)

" Chup karkay betho tum. Is ka badla main sach main bohat bura lon ga ." Shazia reached there after a few moments. Today was Saturday, so she did not go to school.

(Sit quietly. Just wait and watch.)

"What happened to you two? Do you have some shame?"

" Aaj aap bta hi den aap ne kya soch kar usay chuna tha? nahi matlab main samjhna chahta hon aap kaisi baho chahti theen. tameez daar? is ke firshton ko bhi nahi maloom hoga is baray main. Saleeqa mand, lehaaz karne wali? yeh saari khususiyaat is ke qareeb se nahi guzren. kam go, shareef, masoom? yahan to main kuch bolon ga hi nahi. khuda ko bhi mun dikhnana hai main ne. bas aik parhi likhi hi hai. woh bhi main parhay likhay jahilon main hi shumaar karoon ga. kya soch kar? matlab main janna chahta hon aisa kya dekha tha aap ne jo aaj tak main nahi dekh parha ?

(Now, tell me what you were thinking about when choosing her? No, I mean, I want to understand what kind of daughter-in-law you wanted. Well-mannered? Not even her angels will know about it. Considerate? Noble? innocent? I will not say anything here. I also have to show my face to God. She is just an educated person, that too I will count among the uneducated and ignorant. What did you think? I mean, I want to know what you saw in her that I haven't seen till now?)

Why was he asking Shazia? She was standing there, she could answer these herself.

" number aik, insaaniyat, magar us ke liye is ka khud main hona zaroori hai. number do, izzat daar, magar is ke liye bhi doosron ki izzat karna zaroori hai. number teen." Hoor stopped. Nothing came to mind. (Number one, humanity, but for that you have to have it in yourself. Number two, honorable, but for that you also have to respect others. Number three.)

" Woh. . aur bhi bohat si achi aadaat hain mujh main, lekin main dushmanon ke samnay bol kar khud ko nazar nahi lagwana chahti. ghaliban aap ko der horahee hai, to jayen. hamain sukoon karne den. "

(That... There are many other good habits in me, but I don't want to get myself an evil eye by speaking in front of my enemies. You are probably late, so go. Let us rest.)

"Go well, Ahil, you're just being so rude with the innocent girl."Hoor's neck stiffened a little.

"Yes, she is innocent and I am Fawad Khan. Look at THE innocent. Ammi, I will make an appointment for your eyes today. If you find this woman innocent, then there must be some problem." Ahil said and angrily took the keys of the car while Hoor smiled and looked at her mother-in-law. She shook her head and turned away without saying anything. She was not always going to support Hoor like this. She was human and made wrong decisions. They also had negative habits. Hoor picked up the phone and sent a message to Yumna. Why didn't she come to pick her up yet?

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

"One day you will know why I chose her for you. My choice is perfect, and the best." Shazia was cutting vegetables in the kitchen while Ahil came there a few moments ago. He was standing there drinking water when suddenly she started talking. Ahil took a deep breath but stayed silent. He did not want to talk on the topic. It was fine as it was.

Hoor used to say the right thing, double-faced. On her turn, when she objected to the same thing, it was not okay. But when he did, everything was fine.

"Give me some answers. I'm talking to you." Ahil looked at her and thought. Hoor was at work.

"What should I answer? If you think it's right, then fine." Ahil just shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to hear or accept Hoor's praises at that time.

"By the way, Hoor is really rude. Why don't you say anything to her? I mean, you are her husband, she shouldn't be rude and fight with you like that. Girls should keep quiet." She believed some things that Hoor did not believe.

"It's nothing, mama, we're fine. We'll be fine after a fight. You know I can't stand the silent treatment. It's better to fight. And I don't talk too much, if the one in front will also be quiet. How will I talk? It's alright. Don't worry. Everything is fine between us." Shazia just nodded and opened the fridge.

"There is no curd, go get it." Ahil nodded and turned away while Shazia started moving the spoon back. She had a small smile on her face. Ahil himself had no idea about Hoor's habits, which he used to fight with everyone, now he was defending them in front of his mum in her absence.

—---------------------------------------------

It was three o'clock in the afternoon. It was very hot. The water in the pool was almost half full. Momal, Meerub, and Ali were sitting in the pool (air ones for the kids.) They were completely drenched. They were very happy throwing water on each other and knocking each other into the water. Umair and Mahnoor, however, were sitting quietly inside with their mum and mamu Hasan. When Hoor reached there, smiling at them, she wet her hands in water and threw them on Meerub's face, who playfully waved her hands towards Hoor so that the water would fall on Hoor. Hoor watched them play for fifteen or twenty minutes. She sat. and looked towards the door at the sound of the main door opening. When she saw Ahil's car entering, she turned her face away.

"Assalamo alaikum Mamu" Seeing Ahil coming towards him, Ali greeted him.

"Walalaikum Salaam. thori tameez apne sath baithi phupho ko bhi day deeni thi ke koi bahar se aaye to salam kar lete hain" Hoor got up from the chair and stood near him.

( Walaekum Assalam. Give a little manners to your phupho sitting next too that if someone comes from outside, you greet them.)

" Salam bahar se aana wala bhi kar sakta hai, aakhir bahar se to woh araha hai. lekin kher, Assalam o alaikum." Ahil shook his head in the negative and Answered the greeting.

(The person coming from outside can greet too. Afterall, he is the one coming from outside. But well, Assalam o alaikum.)

"Batmees see Meeru." Meerub wanted to show Ahil by tapping the water with her hands. Ahil shook his head at the sight, but frowned at the manner of speech.

" Yeh tumhari bhateeji mujhe bad tameez kehna kab chhorey gi? "

(When will this niece of yours stop calling me mannerless?)

" Jab aap us ki phupho se badtameezi karna choren ge." Ahil shook his head. This was not going to happen.

(When you will stop being ill-mannered with her aunt.)

He turned his face and looked around to assess the situation and circumstances.

"Ali. Dear, just move to this side. Don't get hurt. I think something is going to fall." Ahil turned his eyes towards the sky. Everyone else also turned and looked in the direction of Ahil's eyes. What was going to fall?

If he takes a step back by "mistake" (Ahil took a step back) and puts his hands back a little (he did) and then brings them forward with force (bring both hands forward) and pushes her into the pool. So? In the next moment, Dr. Hoor Dilawar Khan was into the pool.

Hoor frantically held Momal and sat up in the pool. She was completely soaked. She calmed herself down by taking deep breaths while Ahil stood there very calmly. She stared at Ahil with bloodshot eyes.

" ghalti se girgaee. aik intehai un planned aur un calculated ghalti. lekin kher, mere kapray pehan lena, size ka bhi masla nahi hoga. lekin tum ne lab coat to nahi pehna hua, –apne hi pehan lena. main chalta hoon ."Ahil went inside, saying in his eternal voice, while Momal Meerub and Ali were watching the spectacle in amazement.

(You fell by mistake. A very unplanned and uncalculated mistake. But well, wear my clothes, the size won't even be an issue. But you're not wearing a lab coat, so yeah wear yours. I'm going.)

Hoor controlled herself, smiled and looked at them and started throwing water on them. In a few moments they were engaged in a game of throwing water on each other. She did not want to spoil their game. If she played with them for ten to fifteen minutes, nothing would happen. After a while, she kissed them and decided to go inside. She had to make Dr Sahab have the taste of his own medicine. After coming out of the pool, Hoor went to the room and changed her clothes. Ahil was not in the room. Of course, he was in Shazia's room. Hoor opened the terrace door and picked up the wiper from there and put a cloth on it. Coming up from the yard below with wet clothes to the upper room, the water that covered the stairs and the lounge had to be cleaned before anyone slipped or got muddy. The cleaning girl came and cleaned in the morning. So now Hoor had to do it herself.. Hoor first cleaned the stairs, then the lounge and finally moved to the verandah.

The door opened and Dr. Ahil came in again. Hoor continued her work with a glance. Ahil looked around. What should he say that could be a way to dominate her?

" Woh. . wahan se saaf nahi hua theek se saaf karo." Audacity. Picking up the wiper, Hoor turned it towards Ahil's face.

(It is not clean from there. Clean it properly.)

"Aap ki yeh phatkaar barsati shakal na saaf kardoon? hatt jayen idhar se warna yeh ganda kapra mun pay laga dun gi ." As soon as Hoor finished talking, she wanted to attack Ahil, but Ahil reached out his hand and grabbed a dirty cloth to stop the wiper. It was better to hold it with your hand before it touched your face.

(Shouldn't I clean this face of yours that seems permanently stuck in a scowl? Get out of here or I will put this dirty cloth on your face.)

{She didn't try to hit or hurt him physically, ok? She wanted to make the dirty cloth touch his face to annoy him.}

"Dil krrha ha sir main dedu tmhry."Holding one end of the wiper in his hands, he stared at Hoor. Now the scene was that on one side the wiper was in Hoor's hand and on the other side in Ahil's hand. Ahil immediately pulled the wiper towards him and moved forward towards her as if he wanted to touch it on her face. Hoor immediately took a step back. Mannerless!.

(I so want to give your head a high-five with this.)

"You tried to hit my phupho? My phupho will not live with you anymore. I will tell my baba."

On the sound coming from behind, both of them turned their attention towards Momal and Ali who were standing there watching them. Momal had a frown on her forehead. Ali was surprised. Hoor and Ahil met their eyes and both of them released the wiper simultaneously.

" Bilkul bilkul, main hargiz nahi rookon ga na yeh kahoon ga ke mujhe sudharne ka aakhri mauqa diya jaye. na mere paas koi dialogue hai ke main aap ki phupho ke baghair reh nahi sakta, mere taraf se poori ijazat hai le jane ki, bas wapas na lana. lana bhi hua to itni jaldi nahi, mera bhi to sukoon par kuch haq hai na? jao forun baba ko batao, main to hoon hi zalim. wehshi darinda jo tumhari masoom si phupho par bohat zulm karta hai. yeh bhi batana sirf maarny ki koshish nahi ki, maarta bhi bohat hon." Ahil exaggerated and made Momal's doubt clear and pointed towards the door.

(Absolutely, I will never hold back or ask to be given one last chance to mend. Nor do I have any dialogue that I can't live without your phupho. You have my full permission to take her, just don't bring her back. Even if it happens, do not be so fast, I also have some right to live peacefully, don't I? Go tell Baba immediately that I am so cruel. A wild and violent animal who beats your innocent phupho. Don't just say that I tried to hit, I also actually hit a lot.)

"Your dad is in the lounge, go ahead." She turned to tell Ayaan but stopped. She turned and saw the distance between them. Going forward, looking at Ahil with suspicious eyes, she moved Hoor a little away from him and left. Ali ran after her while Hoor saw her running inside and slapped her on the head. Now inside, the whole floor will be wet again.

" chay chay chay, kis zalim insaan ke sath phas gayi ho na tum." Ahil shook his head sadly. Hoor looked at him with clenched fists.

(Tch Tch what kind of a cruel person are you stuck with?)

"Shut up. What was the need to say all this to her? She is a child, she is sensitive." Ahil frowned.

"Hassas hai to kya ab har choti choti baat se dur rakho ge? kamray main band kr dogy? bas saari zindagi woh roti hui aakar shikaytein kere gi ya baat dil main rakhay gi aur Ayaan aakar is ke maslay hal kry ga. usay khud bhi kuch karne do. achi baat hai mere jawab main ronay ke bajaye us ne mujhe apni raye batayi, stand liya aur ab Ayaan ko batanay gayi hai. aisa hi hona chahiye. usay aisa ban'nay ka mauqa toh do. "

(If she is sensitive, will you keep her away from every little thing? Will you lock her in the room? She will cry and complain all her life or she will keep it in her heart and Ayaan will come and solve her problems. Let it happen. It's good that instead of crying in response to me, she told me her opinion, took a stand and now she's going to tell Ayaan . That's how it should be. Give her a chance to be that way.)

" Woh to mujhe yaqeen hai na aap aisi harkat nahi karen ge, usay thori pata hai. woh to ghalat samjhay gi. "

(I'm sure you won't act like that, but she doesn't know. She'll get it wrong.)

" Kher hai, aik bhateeji waisay dushman hai, doosri bhi hojaye gi to kya hai ?" Ahil shrugged. Then,he looked at her. His eyes narrowed slightly in confusion.

(Okay, well, one niece is my enemy anyway, so what if the other one becomes too?)

"Waise..." He stopped. There were a few moments of silence. (By the way.)

"Tumhy kyun itna yaqeen hai main aisi harkat nahi karoon ga? mujh par itna yaqeen tumhari nafrat ke liye acha nahi hai. mukhlisana mahswara hai." Ahil shook his head with a slight eyebrow twitch at the end. Hoor immediately realized her words. Since when had she started to believe this man so much?

(Why are you so sure that I will not do such a thing? That much trust in me is not good for your hatred. A sincere piece of advice.)

" Ayaan bhai will tell you now when he finds out from Momal that you tried to hit me." Immediately the topic changed, as always.

"Oh, I will also see what your brother will say. Like the hero of a movie, will your brother enter? Will he grab my neck and say how dare you touch my sister? But wait, why hero? I should be the hero, Ayaan can play the role of the villain. But where is the villain with such a cool and calm temper and so much love for humanity?"

" Shakal dekh kar filmon main hero rakhtay hain. "

(We have heroes in movies by Looking at their appearance..)

" Sahih keh rahi ho, kya tumhe kabhi ne bola ke tum film main heroine hosakti ho? "

(You're right, did anyone ever tell you that you can be a heroine in a movie?_

"No."

" Haan to jab shakal hi nahi hai to koi bolay ga kyun? Well, your brother hasn't given a villainous entry yet?"

(Yes, why would anyone tell when there is no appearance?... )

"He will come, be patient." They both stood in silence for a few moments, then Ayaan came out.

"Yar, how many times have I told you two to do your battles in the living room? Every time you start in front of my children?" Hoor's mouth opened. Ahil bit his smile. Ayaan didn't believe Momal's words, he knew that Momal must have taken their fight in a different meaning.

"Leave the rest, what do you want? Don't let her know what the world is like? That's no way. She should know what's going on in the world and what she has to do in every situation. Do you think you are going to stick with her 24 hours a day? I never want you to regret your decisions, but when decisions are wrong, regret becomes necessary. Your daughters have to grow up in this world. How will she know what to do unless she is faced with a situation like this? I'm not saying you should tell her all of this, but don't make her so sensitive that she just gets scared and cries. Let her be strong and Let her grow up. You go and send her back, and I and Hoor will do the talking." Ayaan looked at the two for a few moments, then took a deep breath and went inside, shaking his head. He sent Momal and Ali back out.

"I was joking. Ask your phupho. Do you know what your Phupho was doing? She was trying to put a dirty cloth on my face, so I was just joking. We keep fighting. Don't take it seriously, okay?" Momal shook her head.

"But mamu , you said you don't fight with girls. Then why with phupho?" Ali remembered the incident at school when Ahil had said this to the school teacher.

"I meant girls, not witches.... Ummm. I mean us...We're friends. We were just kidding."

"Do a Handshake, you do this after the fight is over." Both Ahil and Hoor looked at each other. no way.

"If you don't shake hands, it means that there is no friendship." Ahil held his hand forward. Hoor held it and looked at the children while smiling. Then she looked at Ahil with the same smile and immediately dug her nails into his palm. Ahil stared at her but kept silent because of the children and pulled his hand away. witch. Hoor withdrew her hand while Ahil went through the rigorous stages of patience.

—-------------------------------------

"Where is Wania?" Ayaan stopped Hoor and asked. Mahnoor and Umair were watching TV in the lounge, but Wania was missing from there.

"I went upstairs. She was there." Ayaan nodded and went upstairs while Hoor went back into the room. She was now feeling cold after falling---being thrown--into the pool.

When Ayaan entered the terrace, Wania was standing there busy looking down. Momal , Ali and Meerub were running around and playing there. Ayaan walked slowly and stood next to Wania. Now he was also looking at the children.

"I'm happy, Wania, and at peace too." Momal was running after Ali to catch him. Meerub was running behind them both.

"I'm at peace too and Happy. Why you?" A slight smile appeared on Wania's face. She turned and looked at Ayaan .

"Seeing Momal. My worry has decreased a lot, now she is happy. She is less sad than before. And you?"

"Because Dilawar Uncle has now told me why he calls you Mattress." Wania laughed to herself as Ayaan smiled and shook his head.

"My time will come too, Wania, I will remember. Then I will also not forgive, I will remind you again and again like you." Wania nodded and agreed that it was okay, do it.

"When do you want to go home?" At Ayaan's words, Wania looked down at the children.

"Let's go in a while. They will go home and play the rest" Ayaan had dropped them on his way to the hospital in the morning and now it was two to three hours since he came back from the hospital.

—-----------------------------------------------

Hoor was cleaning the tea from the floor. She hadn't been feeling well since she fell in the pool yesterday. Nothing much, just a little flu. She still made herself some hot tea, but due to a sneeze cup fell from her hand. The tea was wasted, a new one had to be made and the work increased. The cup also broke. She picked up the pieces of the cup and put it in a bag and kept it aside. When the door of Shazia's room opened, she looked up and saw Ahil leaving the room. Seeing him, she frowned. It was all his fault, if he had not pushed her into the pool , she would not have been sick. When Ahil's eyes fell on her, he moved towards her. He had come earlier and went straight from the hospital to Shazia's room. Hoor was in the kitchen at that time.

" Aaj kis par ghalti se coffee girayi hai? "

(Who did you accidentally drop coffee on today?)

"Don't talk to me." She stopped and sneezed." It's all your fault. If you hadn't pushed me, I wouldn't have been ill." Ahil shrugged his shoulders as if 'what can I do'.

"By the way, there's a piece of that cup lying around." As soon as he saw the piece lying far away, he informed Hoor on which Hoor's angerrose. She put the plastic shopping bag on the ground and stood up immediately.

" itna masla hai to khud utha lo. balkay, yeh chai bhi khud hi saaf karo ." She immediately traveled from aap back to tum. Pointing to the tea, she stared at Ahil. Ahil raised his eyebrows.

(If it's such a problem, pick it up yourself. Rather, clean this tea and mess yourself..)

" Mein? kyun? kis khushi main? khud karo apna kaam. "

(Me? Why? In what joy? Do your own work.)

" Pool main dhaka dete hue bhi yahi sochna tha main kyun kis khushi main dhaka dun? tab to sharam aayi nahi ab kaam ko haath lagatay nahkre nahi khatam hotay. itna bhi ehsas nahi hai ke bemaar hoon. " Hoor got angry and picked up the plastic bag from the ground. Ahil took a deep breath and looked at her and moved forward. He stood a step away from Hoor. He looked at her for a few moments and then bent towards her and took the bag from her hand.

(You should have thought the same thing while pushing me in the pool.You didn't feel ashamed then. Now you don't get tired of taunts. You don't even care that I'm sick..)

"Main krdeta hun." Hoor's frowns lessened at this. She looked at him with silent eyes for a few moments. Then the frowns returned.

(I will do it.)

"Give it back, I'll do it myself." This time, Ahil frowned. This stubborn woman!

"What do you think I'm going to stand here and beg you to let me do it? I said I'll do it, so I'll just do it. You go to the room."

"What makes you think I can't? I'm not that sick."

" Bas yahi, yahi wajah hai ke main chahta tha khud hi karlo apna kaam kyunkay main ne kya bhi to tumhe sukoon nahi aana tumhari zabaan phir bhi chalay gi. ab tum nikal jao idhar se, aur mujhe 2 minute main sukoon se yeh kaam karne do. "

Ahil said and sat on the ground.

(That's it. That's why I wanted you to do your own thing because no matter what I did, you wouldn't be able to relax, your tongue would still be running. Now you get out of here, and I'll do it in peace in two minutes.)

"Or haan pata hai mujhe tum is liye jarahi ho kyunkay tumhara khud ka dil hai, mere kehnay par nahi to yeh ghusi patti line mat bolna. '' Hoor had taken a step towards the stairs when Ahil said this as a precaution before Hoor remembered to speak. (And yes, I know that you are going because you have your own choice, not at my request, so don't say this stupid dialogue.)

Hoor clenched her fists and went upstairs to the room. She called Yumna five times but she did not pick up the phone. She Waited for ten minutes and then called again.

"How many days have you been married that you have forgotten that you have a friend?" She had to take her anger out at someone. Yumna was happy anyway, what difference was it going to make to her?

<Yumna hadeed are married. And just happily married, there's no plot or story so I am not writing them. I am focusing on, you know who. And you know whose scenes are important and whose relationship needs to move forward. Enjoy these two!>

"Whose anger are you taking out?"

"Whose anger will I take out? There is only one person." Hoor shook her head and sat on the bed. Yumna just took a deep breath. They fought daily, what's the purpose of repeating the same advice everyday.

"Well, how are you and Hadeed?"

"Fine. Life is very busy. You know me already, and Hadid is busy right now with two jobs. Well, why did you call?"

"I was just missing you."

"Where have I gone? We used to see each other in the hospital every day previously. We still do.." Hoor closed her eyes. There was peace for a few moments.

"You don't feel well, how are you?"

"Yes, I'm fine, just a cold. Missing you and the tea you used to make me if I was ever sick in the hostel. Feeling lonely now."

"So tell Ahil Bhai, he will make it if he is at home. It's just a cup of tea." Hoor rolled his eyes. How innocent Yumna was.

" Mere khayaal se ghar par nahi hain, wapas chalay gaye. aur hotay bhi to unhon ne aisa kuch nahi karna tha. itni fikar kar hi na len meri woh. is aadmi ka to bas nahi chalta main mar bhi jaoon to boly ga theek se nahi mari. kandha tak na day mere janazay ko. fuzool ke bas nahkre hi dikhaane atay hain ." Hoor got angry. She would calm down in a while.

(I don't think he is at home, he went back. And even if he was, he would not have done anything like that. He won't care that much about me. Even if I die, he will say I didn't die properly. He wouldn't even shoulder my funeral. He just shows an attitude for no reason.)

" Yaar aisay bhi nahi hon ge woh jitna tum inhen bura batati ho. Kia kabhi unhon ne tumhara khayaal nahi kya? tumhari baat maani ho? main tumhe achay se janti hon hoor. mujhe maloom hai tum baat barha deti ho. kisi baat par gussa ho to purani baatein bhi dil main le aati ho. yeh bohat buri aadat hai apna dil saaf karna sikho. tum itni mun phatt ho, mun par sab ke baat keh deti ho to jab mun par itna kuch keh deti ho to dil main kyun rakhti ho? mun par keh dainay ka koi to faida ho ke insaan dil main na rakhay magar tum na mun par tameez se kehti ho na dil saaf karti ho. koi aik achi aadat to rakho –apne andar un do aadaat main se. Strit frwd aur bad tameez honay main farq hai.' dil main jo aata hai keh deti hon ya keh deta hon' bol kar kisi dosray ka dil dikhnana ya be izzati karna buri aadat hai lekin jo log aisa karte hain woh kehte hain ke woh dil main nahi rakhtay. aur yaqenan aisay bhi log hon ge jo mun par nahi kehte dil main rakh letay hain. to un dono main se tum koi aik buri aadat to chhorro, ya dil main rakh lo ya mun par keh do. kya faida kisi ko itna sunanay ka agar dil phir bhi saaf nahi karti. aur agar unhon ne kabhi tumhara khayaal kya ya tumhari baat mantay hain to aindah kam az kam mere samnay un ki yun buraiee karne se pehlay thori sharam karlena. acha lagey ga woh apne dost se ya Hadid se tumhari yun buraiyan karen? Ayaan bhai aur Wania bhabhee ki baat allag hai. woh dono tum dono ke behan bhai hain un se keh diya karo Ahil bhai par gussa ho magar mujh se mat kehna."

(Hoor, he won't be as bad as you tell me about him. Has he never cared for you? Or heard you? I know you very well, Hoor. I know you exaggerate. If you are angry about something, you bring old things too. This is a very bad habit. Learn to clean your heart. You are so open-mouthed. There is supposed to be a benefit for not keeping everything in the heart, but you neither say it with respect face-to-face nor you clean your heart. Keep one good habit in yourself out of these two habits. There is a difference between being straightforward and being rude. It is a bad habit to break someone else's heart by saying 'I say what is in my heart', but those who do this say that they do not keep it inside. There will be those who don't say it on the face but keep it in their heart. So you should leave one of these two bad habits, either keep it in your heart or say it on someone's face. What is the use of saying someone so much if your heart is still not clean? And if he ever thought of you or cared for you, then at least in the future, you should be a little ashamed before talking such things about him in front of me. Would it be good if he did such things to you like this to their friend or to Hadid? Ayaan bhai And Wania Bhabhi's story is different. They both are siblings of both of you. Tell them if you are angry with him, but don't say it to me.)

Hoor was silent. Now Ahil had just tried to do her work. He supported her when she was in pain. He used to fight with her but he did not like to cause pain. Yumna's words felt quite right. When you continue to think you are right and then you suddenly realize that you are wrong, for some time the mind And the heart also need time to accept it. Hoor hung up the phone by saying Allah Hafiz. She Turned off the phone and got up and froze.

Ahil was standing in the doorway, his shoulder against the wall, one leg crossed over the other. He was looking at her quietly. A cup in his hand. Ahil looked at her with silent eyes for a few moments. Then he lowered his head. He kept running his finger on the edges of the cup.

Hoor stood there. She didn't meet his eyes. After a few moments, she sat there like she had been sitting before. After a while, Ahil also came in and stood near her.

" Tum mujhe kitna achay se janti hona. Sahih sochti ho, main bhala kyun fikar karoon ga. main to hoon hi be hiss, ghatiya, gira hua insaan jo tumahray marnay par tumahray janazay ko kandha tak na day. waisay kidhar se latayen ho kisi ke baray main itnay nafrat bharay alfaaz? kher meri be hisi ka andaza lagalo ke tum bemaar ho lekin main sirf –apne liye chaye bana laya hon. Waqai, main kyun karne laga tumhari fikar." Hoor sat silently while Ahil stood in front. He felt bad that Hoor had said all this to someone on the phone, but he was not going to complain. If Hoor was so concerned about him, she would not have such thoughts about him.

(How well do you know me! You are right, why would I worry? I am an insensible, vile, low-life person who will not even shoulder your funeral when you die. By the way, where do you get Such hateful words from? Well guess my cold heartedness that you are sick but I just made tea for myself. Really, why would I worry about you?)

"Tum kehti ho insaan ko apna khayaal bhi karna chahiye sara waqt kaam main nahi guzaarna chahiye. ghar par tumahray yeh Haseen khayalat suneney ke liye ruka karoon? hospital main izzat hai meri. log mujhe aisa nahi samajte jaisa tum samjhti ho. pata hai mohabbat mujhe bhi nahi hai tum se. main karna bhi nahi chahta lekin har cheez hum insanon ke control main nahi hoti. agar kabhi hui bhi na to mujhe lagta hai main sirf pachtaunga hi kyunkay tum aik had se ziyada manfi larki ho aur nafrat hi ke qabil ho. " Ahil nodded in no and opened the phone and put it to his ear. He was not angry today, just disappointed,hurt.

(You say that a person should take care of himself and not spend all his time at work. Should I stop at home to listen to your beautiful thoughts? I have respect in the hospital. People don't think of me the way you do. Tou know I don't love you. I don't even want to, but everything is not in our control. If it ever happens, I think I'll just regret it because you're such a negative and hateful person.)

"Yes, I am coming to the hospital. Tell Dr. Fawad to leave. I will be in the hospital for the next few hours. I will see everything." Ahil hung up the phone and left the room with a glance at Hoor. Hoor sat there. Silent. Yumna's words came to her mind. Ahil's words kept going on in her mind. She looked at the cup of tea he had placed.

'If you were leaving , you could have taken your bitter tea with you.' Sighing, she went forward and picked up the cup.

Suddenly she remembered her words. She was wrong, she used to say extra in anger. At least Ahil never knowingly tried to hurt her. About Ayaan and Wania. It was different, but it was still inappropriate to say such a thing about Ahil to Yumna. Ahil cared for her in her pain. He listened to her . And he especially believed her.

She Remembered his words and Felt bad. And the next moment she clenched her eyes shut and took a deep breath.

The tea was sweet. Ahil's tea was never sweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am busy in a wedding nowadays. 

Don't worry, next 2 episodes are written, but need editing. Around a week or so.

She fell first, he fell harder.

or

He fell first.

Before you hate Dr Hoor, she will not be egoistic this time. She will be a chatterbox trying to make Dr Ahil talk <3

Ego times are over. They are falling. Now it's not going to be about egos, it will be about their past issues especially Ahil's <3 and how they slowly fall in love and build everything togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. MY BABIES HONESTLY NEVER KNEW I WOULD LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 549K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...