A New Wildcard (COTExOC)

By GuardianLugia8

Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

1.6K 63 13
By GuardianLugia8

"Are you sure you two don't want to join the swimming club?" The teacher asked me and Koenji as he looked at us.

"Hmph! Why should I spend time with those inferior beings. I would rather spend my own quality time than join a club." Koenji said in his usual tone as he flicked his hair.

"As for me, I don't have much of an interest in it. I know how to swim, yes, but I don't have any interest in the club." I said to the teacher as I removed the water from my face.

"If that is your decision then I can't say anything." The teacher said backing down.

"You truly impressed me Aaron-boy. I'll keep an eye on you." Koenji said as he walked away.

"Sure." I said to him as I stretched a bit.

Then I walked to the place where Horikita and Ayanokoji were as they were looking at me. The other students were also looking at me as I made my way to them. I also felt the gazes of the girls who were looking at my body as well.

"Surprised?" I asked Horikita with a smirk when I reached her.

"You're better than I thought you'd be." Horikita said to me after a few seconds.

"If you work hard then you will get the results." I said to her as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Is that so? But still, how much training did you get to have such speed?" Horikita asked me with her same neutral face.

"A good amount. I made sure to keep my swimming skills at the same level." I said to her as I looked at her.

"And you don't plan on joining the swimming club despite your skill?" Horikita asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't plan on using my swimming skills for that." I said to her as I looked at the teacher.

"Hmm, a shame then. It seems like you are like Ayanokoji as well." Horikita said as she closed her eyes.

"Don't bring me into this." Ayanokoji said beside us as he glanced at us before looking back at the teacher.

I just looked at her before I turned my attention to the teacher. After that the teacher said that the pool is free to use and so the other students spent the rest of the period to play in the pool. I just spent the time in the pool and leaning on the side as I didn't think about swimming.

But some girls came and talked to me after they saw my performance, perhaps they thought that I was much easier to approach than Koenji due to his arrogant and prideful personality. I also saw Ike and some boys looking at me with jealousy when the girls came to talk to me.

Well, looks like this will have good results.

Time skip

It was the next day after the pool period and it was free. I was in my room scrolling through my phone bored. I had already eaten my lunch and was thinking about what to do. Then an idea came to my mind as I stopped fidling with my phone.

"That could work. It has been sometime since I ate it." I said to myself as I got up.

I was dressed in a white tshirt and black pants. I pocketed my phone/ID and left my room and went on my way as I exited the building and went to the nearest convenience store. I reached the place in a few minutes and there weren't many students there, most likely all of them are either roaming the grounds or having fun.

I entered the store and took a plastic basket and walked as I looked through the aisles for the things.

"I guess I'll buy some extra things since I'm already at the convenience store." I said to myself as I took different flavoured rice balls.

I also took some fruits and passed one aisle. I saw the snacks section and entered it but stopped as I blinked.

Wait a second...

I took a step back and leaned back from the aisle and looked to my right. There was a freezer with milk, yogurt, ice creams etc etc. But that wasn't the thing that caught my attention. What did catch my attention was that a purple haired girl is taking a beer can from the freezer while looking around her. She also looked at my direction but I hid quickly so she didn't see me.

Okay, so there is a girl here who likes to drink beer. And she's also shoplifting as well. Interesting.

I watched her as she hid the can of beer and then started to walk with the other things she had in her basket.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as I stood behind.

"Hiii!" The girl shrieked a bit in surprise as she quickly stood up.

She turned around with wide eyes when as she looked at me and then she hid her basket behind her as I could see her blushing.

"Wh-What are you doing?" The girl asked me with a semi-red face.

"I saw you shoplifting. Cause there's no way that you can buy a can of beer in this school." I said to the girl.

The legal age of drinking and smoking in Japan is 20+, which means that the system won't allow her to buy a can of beer. It's most likely for the adults and workers on the school grounds so the only way she can get it is by shoplifting.

"I wasn't shoplifting." The girl said to me.

"Really. Then I guess you're buying this for a teacher then." I said to her with a raised eyebrow.

The girl didn't say anything as she looked away from my eyes. I kept my gaze on her as she grew more nervous and started to fidget. But I didn't relent and kept my eyes on her.

"Alright fine! I was stealing the beer." The girl said as she gave up.

"I think you know what will happen next." I said to her as I kept my face and tone emotionless.

"I haven't taken it out of the store yet. So you can't say that I stole the can of beer." The girl said to me as she gave me a glare.

"That's correct. But I don't want to report you." I said to her with the same tone.

"What?" The girl said surprised.

"Honestly. I liked your guts for actually shoplifting in a school like this. I don't know if you are doing this for the thrill but I liked it so I'm not going to say anything about it." I said to her with the same face and tone.

"Are you serious?" The girl asked me with a shocked face.

"Yes. Though I do want to know your name." I said to her as I looked at her.

"You're not trying to flirt with me after this, are you?" The girl said as she gave me a suspicious look.

Okay, why would she think that? I just want to know her name because she intrigued me.

"Nah, I just want to know your name. Besides, there are way more beautiful girls in this school than you." I said to her as I denied her claims.

"You!" The girl said with a red face when she heard that.

Guess she didn't like me comparing her to other girls and calling her inferior.

"My name is Masumi Kamuro, from Class 1-A." The girl said as she gave me a glare.

"Aaron Benedict, from Class 1-D." I said to her as I kept my straight face.

"Well, there. Introductions are done. Hope I don't see you, jerk." Masumi said as she walked away from me.

I watched her walk away before she paid for the things she bought and walked out of the store.

"She's an interesting girl." I muttered to myself quietly.

Then I backtracked and took some snacks before going to the freezer and then taking milk and yogurt. After buying what I wanted I walked to the counter and paid for my things before exiting the convenience store.

"Ara~, Kouhai-kun, well isn't this a surprise." A familiar voice said causing my eyes to widen a bit.

I looked to my left and saw none other than Fuka Kiryuin standing in casual clothes. A light blue tank top and red skirt with black tights as she has the same smirk on her face.

"Fuka senpai? What are you doing here?" I asked her as I kept my face the same.

"I was coming to the convenience store to buy some groceries for myself. Didn't think that I would meet you here." Fuka said with a smirk as she walked and stood in front of me.

"Well, I was also just buying some things for myself. I won't be taking any of your time and be on my way." I said to her as I started to walk away.

Only for me to feel someone grab the back of my t-shirt stopping me in my tracks. I looked back and saw that it was Fuka who had stopped me as she has the same smirk on her face.

"Now now kouhai-kun. It's bad manners to just leave your beautiful senpai to shop all to herself. Shouldn't you be helping me as a gentleman?" Fuka said with the same smirk on her face.

"Unfortunately Fuka senpai, I have no thoughts about being a gentleman so I really don't care. So I would like to be on my way." I said to her as her smirk widened.

"It's settled. You're coming with me." Fuka said as she pulled me and dragged me to the store.

Curse my luck. Out of all the people I could've meet she is the one.

I just sighed to myself as I let myself be pulled by her. The only way this can end is if I let her do what she wants as I don't want to waste my time.

After that Fuka bought the things she needed as I carried them. After that we went to the dorms where we went to where her room is.

"Want to come inside my room kouhai-kun?" Fuka asked me with a smirk.

"No." I flatly refused.

"No hesitation again. Heh, keep on entertaining me kouhai-kun." Fuka said before she took her groceries and walked inside her room.

"She's a handful." I muttered to myself before I made my way to my own dorm room.

Thankfully, I didn't see any familiar faces and managed to reach my room without any interference as I placed the things I bought and separated and placed them in their proper places.

"Alright, time to make some paneer." I said to myself as I got ready.

Time skip

"Tastes just like home." I said to myself as I am eating my dinner.

After making the paneer I made curry using it and it tastes just like I remember it. And since this is Japan I need to make my own Indian foods since most people here don't seem to know how to make them which wasn't a surprise for me.

"Oh it's Ichinose." I said as I got a notification from my phone about her in the chat.

It was already past 9 when the notification came. I spent the rest of the time chatting with her, which is her talking about her time in the school and me replying shortly to her and also telling her about some of the things that happened. After our chatting was done she thanked me for chatting with her before she left the chat.

"She really does have a lot to talk about." I said as I looked at the amount of things that she said in the chat today.

It didn't take a genius to know that she has the trust of her entire class from how she interacts with them. And with her personality, she is most likely very trusted by her classmates.

"She has the makings to be a leader for Class B." I said as I closed my phone.

I walked to my balcony and looked at the night sky as I felt the breeze hit my face as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. After standing there for a few minutes I opened my eyes and walked back inside my room before getting ready to sleep.

"Things will get interesting when this month ends." I said to myself as I got ready on my bed.

With how the upperclassman seem to treat Class D students, and if Chabashira's words about us getting our allowance is anything to go by. And if this school actually works like society, then it would most likely...

"Well, I'll know when it's time to get our points." I said to myself as I decided to leave the matter as I switched off the lights and went to sleep.

(A/N: Aaron harem suggestions: Fuka, Sae, Airi, Hiyori, Haruka, Ichinose, Horikita Suzune, Nazuna, Ibuki, Chie, Mako, Kamuro, Sato, Chiaki, Himeno, Kushida.
Suggestions are still open.
Ayanokoji harem suggestions: Arisu, Ichika, Kei, Nanase.
Tell me what you think.
Thanks for reading my book.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 692 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
9.3K 375 17
Kai Kayaba have had a very mysterious childhood. Although he was definitely smart, it was almost as if he didn't exist. Seeking a normal, high school...
78.6K 2.5K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
14.3K 653 59
Kurushima Kaoru, a person with unique circumstances, decided to enroll at the Advanced Nurturing High School. But unlike his peers, he isn't there fo...