Love: together forever

By Thelovefortaekook

Let's see how a shy Jeon jungkook.. Who is an orphan and not so rich will handle his arranged husband Kim tae... More

Prologue
1. Proposal
2. Pre-wedding
3. Wedding
4. A new start! (M)
6. I'm happy yet sad.
8. That part of his life.

5. Everything is not sunny sky and rainbow

505 23 11
By Thelovefortaekook

  In the very morning jungkook was running here and there doing his morning routine speedily because he was late.
"Baby where are my socks? I can't find them here" He said panicking and combing his messily.

"Kookie, in the first right drawer, look carefully" Taehyung says, very annoyed of his husband.

"Oh yeah found them! Gosh I am so late today; Dunno what should I say to Namjoon hyung" He said scaredly running down in the living room where his husband was cooking in the kitchen.

"That you were fucking your husband in the morning instead of getting ready for office. Yeah kookie, I think you should say this" Taehyung stated glaring at his husband.

"Baby I'm sorry" He pouts and immediately hugs him from behind only to get pushed back. But as a stubborn bunny he is, he again hugged him tightly. "Com'on don't be mad anymore. I'm your bunny right?" He said pouting innocently making the other smile secretly.

"But kookie~ you're do this daily. From one week you are getting late everyday.."

"What should I do? It is not even my fault. It is yours actually." Jungkook shrugged and kissed on the hickey he made on taehyung's neck just an hour ago, making him hiss a little.

"What? Now it is my fault? How can you blame it on me you bad bunny?"

"Yes baby it is your fault. It's your boobs which distract me early in the morning daily, making me do things. Boobs are your's so you are the faulty one here." He shrugged again while his husband was fuming listening to his reply. And adding fuel to his anger there jungkook's hand were moving closer to his chest.

"JEON JUNGKOOOKKKK!! GO AND SIT FOR THE BREAKFAST NOW" Taehyung screamed at him making him run for his life.

He sat on the chair with his hands folded and a finger on his lips. Taehyung secretly smiled at his cute husband and went near him placing the dishes on the table with a loud voice and with a stern face he served jungkook and himself too.

He started eating completely ignoring the bunny who had a pout with his eyes lingering at the food.

Actually after their first intimate night, the couple got a lot more closer with jungkook being a whiny bunny who always crave for taehyung's love and attention, while taehyung pampered him like a baby too. He loved him to the fullest and indeed got more love in return.

And during these times jungkook would openly ask taehyung to do everything for him and who is taehyung to deny it.

So that's how jungkook developed habit of eating only when taehyung feeds him. He would sleep only when taehyung hugs him. He would just stand by putting his hands in his shirt and then taehyung should come and button it up for him, comb his hair, kiss him and send him to the office. It was their daily routine now, from nearly a month !

But.. Today taehyung was angry, or that is what he showed?! Because from one week jungkook has been a brat in the morning.. First he would be sleeping late after their love making sessions, then waking up late in the morning and again getting distracted by his husband's beauty he would have his morning rounds as well.. And after that he would completely blame it on taehyung.. Telling him he was distracted by his boobies.. How will he be able to control?  So it is taehyung's and only taehyung's fault.

Yeah so today taehyung is angry!

Jungkook looked at taehyung again with a pout and tapped his hand only to get ignored.
"Baby~" He called out again whining. But was ignored again.

"Baby I'm hungry"

"So what. I served you food, eat it" Taehyung said monotonously.

"Baby~ feed me~" He whined again.

"Kookie, you have your own hands.. Feed yourself hmph! I don't feed bad bunnies" He said angrily looking at his husband.. And yeah! Jungkook finds it cute and cute only.

"Baby~ I'm not a bad bunny. Feed me, I'm getting late"

"I don't care huh!"

"Okay then I'm  going without breakfast-"

"Don't you dare! Sit back! you bad bunny" Taehyung pulled him back on his chair making jungkook smirk secretly. He have his ways to make his baby agree to him.

"You always do this, Now sit properly. Here open up your mouth and eat" He fed jungkook who smiled sheepishly and ate the food listening to the cute ramblings of his angry husband.

"I know my wifey can never be angry at me" Jungkook dared to say, to receive a death glare from taehyung, making him shut his mouth.

"I'm sorry. Hubby is sorry. Please dont be mad at me anymore" Jungkook whined.

"Kookie you know how sore i am. I can't walk properly without limping"

"Hehe I'm sorry" He scratched his neck murmuring.

"Again sorry.. This will be the last time you are getting late kookie. If you do this again, I won't talk to you"

"No you can't do thi-" jungkook saw taehyung glaring at him and changed his words. " Ohkay my bubba.. I'll never be late from tomorrow"

Taehyung smiled and wiped jungkook's mouth and pecked his forehead. "My good bunny" He gave him a glass of water and got up packing his lunch box. While jungkook happily went out wearing shoes and tucking his shirt into his pants.

Taehyung came with his lunch box and his tie. He shakes his head looking at how messily jungkook was dressed. He went near him and adjusted his clothes scolding him cutely.. While he just admired his beautiful face.

"Now take this lunch box. Don't forget to eat-"

Taehyung was cut in the middle by a sudden kiss on his lips. He frowned.

"Kookie. Listen to me. Don-"

"Yes yes I know it. I will not forget to eat my lunch. If i will then you won't talk to me. And I should eat it alone I can't share it with anyone. My possessive wife has made it for me only. And I will not stay in the office late.. I will come back running to the home because my wife will be missing me. Of course not more than me." He finished smilling cheekily only to get a kiss on his cheeks.

"Correct. Now go. You are already late. Bye"

"Bye! Wait for me. I'll come home soon" He hugged taehyung and buried his face in his crook taking long whiff of his scent. "I'll miss you so much"

"I will too. Now you go out" He said and pushed jungkook who was in no mood of going out and closed the door on his face.

He shook his head when he heard the bell ringing and sighed opening the door.

"What do yo-"

He was cut by a pair of lips crashing on his and was caught in an aggressive kiss. Jungkook pushed him against the nearby wall and devoured his lips for quite longer time making them breathless. He pulled out after giving a wet smooch to taehyung's cheeks and went off running.

"Bye baby I love you~"

Taehyung chuckled at his behavior and wiped his cheek.
"Silly bunny. I love you too"
                                                _______________________________________

Jungkook ran in the office before throwing a good morning at receptionist and ran to his cabin. The complete staff was shocked seeing him this late daily. Someone said it right that people definitely change after marriage.

Jungkook barged in the meeting room making the people startle a little and he without making eye contact with anyone directly went inside setlling on the empty seat.

"I'm sorry for this inconvenience gentlemen. I know I'm a bit little. You all continue.. I'll cope it up" He said smiling to them totally ignoring his hyung aka his boss who was watching him with a blank expression.

The meeting continued again and everyone were focused on their work. While there were two people who were watching jungkook's every move. One was his boss who was literally glaring at him because he was nowhere near close to 'paying attention' in the meet. While the second one was Lee jonsuk~ their company's third share holder. Father of a daughter.. Lee Ji-eun for whom he can kill the world.

He also observed how jungkook's smile never left his face.. He would occasionally check his phone and blush a little. Lee observed it all.. How much of change has occurred in jungkook just after few months of his marriage.

After the meeting was dismissed there were only two people left in the room, jungkook and his boss hyung. Jungkook tried his best to run away from there as fast as he could, but namjoon was faster with brain!

"Before you run away again, may I know the reason why were you late again?" asked namjoon sternly making jungkook halt his steps. He sheepishly turned around while scratching his neck.

"I-i'm sorry boss. Actually m-my wife.. Yeah T-taehyung didn't wanted me to come here. He was throwing t-tantrams. So that's how I'm late." Jungkook successfully lied with a lot of stuttering.

"Mr. Jeon do you think I will believe in your lie" Namjooj said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Hyunggg! I'm sorry. I woke up late. It won't happen again I promise" Jungkook whined.

"That's the same thing you've been saying so far from a week jungkook! You were not like this before. What happened now?"

"Hyung that time was when i wasn't married" Jungkook said sheepishly.

"Gosh! What should I do with you..? Can't you stop bragging about your married life already? Anyways! Mr. Lee has called you to his cabin. He wanna talk you in private. Just go and come back quick"

"Hyung, is it about her again..? I don't want to go there please. I'm married now for God sake." Jungkook said getting angry.

"Even I don't know why he called you. But be careful he is a manipulative man and he loves to play with words. Don't say anything. Just ignore if he talks useless." Namjoon guided him.

"But hyung.. He makes me so angry. I will not go." Jungkook huffed.

"Jungkook I can't do anything about that I'm sorry. He is your boss too. You have to obey him too."

"Fine." Jungkook rolls his eyes sarcasm and storms outside angrily making namjoon sigh looking at his retreating back.
                                               _______________________________________

Jungkook angrily entered his boss's room and stood there with an emotionless face. He glared at the man sitting on the swivel chair drinking his tea and was being totally ignorant to him.

"Good afternoon sir, you called me? how may I help you sir?" Jungkook literally forced these words from his mouth and did his very best in controlling his eyes that were urging to roll watching the extraordinary overly filled attitude of the bald oldie.

"Oh! Jungkook is here I didn't even know." He laughs. Fake. "How are you Mr.jeon?"

"I'm fin-"

"You must be fine I know." Again laughs. "Of course you will be. How is your wife doing?" He asked with a sickening sweet smile. But the evilness in his eyes was evident.

Just when jungkook decided to ignore the question, there came a loud humorous laugh of his boss again but his eyes were nowhere close to fun or joy.. They were taunting jungkook.

"Oops! How could i forget that..? Oh gosh! Our jungkookie is married to a man. Jungkookie is gay~." He sang and laughed again while jungkook clenched his fists and grits his teeth controlling his anger. His eyes were turning red with each passing second due to anger. But he can't do anything.. His job will be at stake.

"I'm sure your husband is taking good care of you and himself too. Right Mr. Jeon?" He asked again and received a confused nod from jungkook.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot. Ji-eun was asking for you. She is alone in the house tonight. Go and spend sometime with her. I'm going to states for few days." He said arranging things on his table.

Jungkook was already furious but controlled his anger and took a deep breath to calm himself.
"I'm sorry sir i can't go to her. I'm married now. I have a husband to take care of-" His words were cut in the middle with a loud scoff and Mr. Lee hissed with a annoyed face.

"So what you are married? I find no good reason in it to deny?"

"Sir.. I'm sorry i can't just leave my husband alone and sleep at your house?"

"Are you not sleeping with him from so many days? My daughter needs you. She want to spend time with you and you have to go to her." He said sternly.

But jungkook declined him shaking his head. "I'm Sorry sir but i can't. There are maids in your house she won't be completely alone. I won't go there.. I don't want problems in my married life. Don't force me"

"Oh oh! Jungkook has started speaking huh!" He mocked. "What's this marriage? Husband? Home? All these are bull shit. So what if you are married I find no objection.. I'm sure ji-eun also won't be having any problem in you having an affair with her even if it's extra-marital or you know even if you're a divorcee." He said with a dirty smirk on his face.

He moved near jungkook and pats his shoulders "Enjoy your life man.. Don't you think sleeping with the same person can be boring at times" Mr. Lee finally came to the point his lips turn into a smirk as he finished his filthy words.

"Sir.. With due respect.. I won't tolerate any kind of disrespectful words again after this-"

"What is so 'disrespectful' in it jungkook? We live in modern world and to survive here we have to leave all these old and thick headed thoughts. You need to go with the flow. You need to adapt. And it's not a big deal to have multiple partners"

"Sir while I'm being respectful enough I want you to shut your filthy mouth. Or else you'll be responsible for the futher consequences"

Lee Jonsuk laughed "Consequences you say? Oh jungkook don't forget I'm still your boss. You have to obey me. I can do anything.." He smirked.

And jungkook had to stay silent at this. He glared the man right in the eyes warning him again. But the man was adampt on running his mouth today.

"As you already know that ji-eun loves you-

"She doesn't love me she is obsessed with me" He cut him off angrily.

"What ever it may be..love Or obsession you called. She wants you and I have to fullfill her every wish. So the offer this time is.. marry her and I'll transfer my company shares in your name. And for that you have to leave your husband. Or else..." he smirked evilly.

Lee Jonsuk knows jungkook need this job so he targetted his weak point thinking that would make him agree.

Jungkook looked direct in eyes challenging him to complete the sentence. He looked dangerous. But still the other man dared to continue.

"You don't know to what limits I can go jungkook. If you want this job.. Divorce your husband and marry ji-eun. I'm sure your slut of husband can find someone else to get a d*ck up in his ass-"

His words weren't even completed and a hard punch landed in his face and flew away landing harshly. He has crossed the line now.

Jungkook launched on him angrily punching his face continuously not even giving him time to breathe.

"I TOLD YOU I WON'T BE TOLERATING ANY KIND OF DISRESPECT FOR MY HUSBAND. WHO ARE YOU HUH? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CALL HIM THAT?" he said punching him in the face and the oldie's face was already bleeding..

Hearing the loud noises everyone entered the office room but nobody stopped jungkook seeing how angry he was.. And waited for a miracle to happen so that the angry young man can stop beating a bald oldie.

"IF ANYONE DESERVES TO BE CALLED THAT.. THEN IT IS YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER. WHO ALWAYS THROW THEMSELVES ON OTHER PEOPLE. IF ANYONE IS A SLUT THEN IT IS YOUR DAUGHTER! YOU BASTARD!! he said and again punched him throwing him on the ground.

That's when namjoon entered the room and immediately went to stop jungkook. "Jungkook stop it what are you doing?" He said pulling him away from kicking.

"HYUNG LEAVE ME I'LL KILL THIS BASTARD TODAY. WHAT DID YOU THINK THAT I'M MONEY HUNGRY BASTARD LIKE YOU? THAT I'LL BEG IN FRONT OF YOU FOR THAT ILLEGALLY BOUGHT COMPANY SHARES? THAT I'LL BEG FOR THIS JOB? DO WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO BASTARD.. I'LL NOT MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER. I'LL NOT LEAVE MY HUSBAND" he said kicking him continuously.

While listening to his words everyone there went shock.. Thinking how cheap can a man be. He wants to destroy a happy married life by using money. And everyone started whispering about him.

"Jungkook.. Jungkook calm down calm down.. We will sit and talk.. Stop beating him jungkook he will die.. Stop it jungkook" Namjoon said trying to control him. Jungkook was never this angry.. it was new side for him and others. To see him this angry and he was even cursing.

"NO HYUNG. LEAVE ME. LET HIM DIE TODAY I WILL KILL THIS BASTARD!!! HOW DARE HE? HOW FUCKING DARE HE SAY THAT TO MY TAEHYUNG? HE SAYS THAT I SHOULD HAVE AN EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR.. HE WANTS ME TO GET DIVORCED AND MARRY HER FILTHY DAUGHTER AND IN RETURN HE WOULD BE NAMING HIS SHARES ON MY NAME. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BASTARD? TO HELL WITH YOU, YOUR COMPANY AND YOUR JOB" Jungkook angrily glared at Jonsuk who was coughing blood and jungkook was in tight grip of his hyung.

Namjoon was totally shocked listening to the reason.. He signaled a co-worker to take jungkook out of the room and angrily glared at the person lying there with blood oozing out if his nose and forehead. He can't even imagine how can this man anger jungkook to the level he had cursed.. If you remember jungkook doesn't like to speak bad words and never cursed.

"Mr. Jonsuk we have had enough of you. I'm seriously not going to slide it this time. You always brag at me that you have 25% share in this company so i can't do anything right? I am withdrawing the DEAL I will give you back your money. You are no longer needed in my company anymore." He went out in his cabin and bought a suitcase filled with money and deal papers and threw it in front of him who looked at him in horror.

"With the amount of money you had taken loan on the company's name.. This is what left for you"

"Y-you.. Can't do this to me"Jonsuk tried to speak up.

"I definitely can do anything Mr. Lee because officially I'm the owner of this company and you had only 25% share of it and yes.. I returned it back to you. I'm cancelling our deal. We are no longer working together. Security throw this person out and make sure he can never enter here again" Namjoon said sternly and went out totally ignoring the angry yells of Lee jonsuk.

Jonsuk looked at everyone who were throwing him disgusting glares and finally he fell down when the security men pushed him down. He angrily watched them throwing his suitcase filled with money on him and going inside leaving him near the gate.

"I will take revenge for this humiliation jeon jungkook. How dare you? You are nothing but an ant in front of me and you dared to do this.. I'll haunt you down jungkook.. I'll make your life miserable.. I swear on my daughter" Jonsuk wiped his bloody nose with his hand and went carrying his suitcase.
                                    ______________________________________________

Jungkook went in his cabin and shut the door with a loud bang. His runs his hand in hair harshly and pulled them as he screams in anger. But nothing seems to calm him down. He was not able to control his anger today. What should he do? He is very poor at this.. He rarely gets angry and when he is.. Then there is no one in this world who can calm him.. Is what he thought!

He gulped a lot of cold water from the bottle and poured it all over his head letting the cold water flow in his raven locks. He threw his coat somewhere and unbuttoned the first few buttons of  his shirt.

'How fucking dare that bastard call Taehyung that?!! What does he even think of himself? Why would I ever think of leaving him. He is my husband. I won't ever give up on him. I won't leave him regardless of who ever ask. '

Taehyung ~ the thought itself bought a smile on his face. How did he ever get so lucky to have this angel in his life as his own. And on top of that he loves him so much! He literally pampers jungkook like a baby. He gives him all the love he wanted as a child, as a husband, as a freind, as a partner. Taehyung is filled with lots of love and shares it all with jungkook!

His anger was long gone just by thinking about taehyung. And now all he had was strong urge to see him and hug him. He wants to hides himself in taehyung's neck and let him play with his hair.

He grabbed his coat and keys and sprinted out of the cabin only to bump into namjoon who came to meet him.
"Hyung I'm going home don't you dare cut my pay and think it as an day-off" He said and left from there not giving him a chance to speak.

Namjoon stood there speechless looking at him dumbfounded.
"Am I really the boss here?"
                                       _______________________________________

Lee jonsuk stood in front of his daughter who couldn't stop crying seeing her father's bleeding face.
"A-appa why.. Why did you go there?" She gently wiped the blood on his father's lips and tears fell from her eyes.

"I can do anything for my princess. Don't cry appa is fine. Your tears hurt me more dear"

"Appa-" She hiccups and hugged her father. "I'm sorry.. So so sorry. It's all because of me. Forgive me appa. I should've listened to you. I shouldn't have fell for him. I'm sorry appa so sorry"

"Shh shh~ my little princess don't cry. It's not your fault. It was never your fault. Don't worry.. Appa won't stay quietly for this humility. I will show him what he did. What will it feel to be heart broken. He will get it back as it is"

He said sternly while Ji-eun cries silently that she won't be able to stop her appa this time. He would never listen to her now.

Ji-eun's POV:- I hope you don't go overboard Appa. I want to save him. His happiness matter the most.
                                                 _______________________________________

Taehyung was vibing, listening to his favorite songs. He was done with his work and now was totally free. He was missing his husband so much and he decided to pass his time enjoying music. He would eventually get up and dance crazily with the music or he would just laze around.

When the song was changed to a sexy one his mind clicked, he paused the song and changed into more feminine and sexy clothes. He wore jungkook's black shirt and one of his white shorts which were just above mid thighs. At first he was shy looking at himself in the mirror and decided to change, he was scared what if someone comes. But shrugged it and happily danced.

As the time passes the songs changed to more erotic and so were taehyung's moves. He closed his eyes and moved his body to the rhythm. He sensually traced his curves, moving his hands upwards, up and up, stopping on the mounds, pressing on his pillowy chest and unintentionally a moan left his mouth. He does it again and it felt good.. so good.

The dance turned more and more sexier and he felt hot so he unbuttoned his shirt revealing his white bra and his curvy waist came in the picture.

And all this time what taehyung forgot was to open his eyes and look at the door where his husband stood watching him "👀" like this.

Jungkook watched it all how his husband was swaying his hips, how his hands were gliding over himself, how they stopped it on his breasts and he pressed on them and the face of pleasure he made. And jungkook lost his control when he heard the moan.

It made him a little angrier.. He dunno why? 🤔

He pokes his tongue on the cheeks and went inside to stop the music because taehyung was nowhere in mood to stop.. and he can't have a hard on just after entering the house.

When the music stopped taehyung immediately opened his eyes and to his shock there was his husband standing with a straight face tapping the edge of the remote on his forehead.. His eyes staring at nothing but the exposed collarbones of taehyung.

Tae turned red in embarrassment and something in him feared the look on his husband's face and also there was something in him found it thrilling and he was turned on getting caught by his husband. Taehyung were you a exhibitionist?  No no! It is just for his husband!

With jungkook staring at him and taehyung standing with his hands in the air, still in the dancing position and the thick tension with awkward silence between them.

Taehyung gulped visibly and slowly pulled his hands down fiddling his fingers and muttered a 'hi' very slowly. And that bought jungkook back from the wild fantasies.

He sighed and gave a look to taehyung, throwing the remote on the bed he started walking out saying,
"Let's have lunch, do the table. I'll come after a bath" He said plainly making taehyung wonder, Is he angry? And as the thought crossed his mind, an automatic pout formed on his lips. Maybe he is angry because i was wearing too reavealing dress. Gosh! This is so embarrassing.

He started buttoning up his silk shirt that's when he heard jungkook's words, "Don't you dare change the dress. I myself will rip that off your body" His voice was an octave deeper And taehyung was too stunned to speak anything when jungkook continued "Be quick taehyung. We don't have much time"

Saying that jungkook left from there leaving taehyung to ponder about what he meant and he tried very hard to keep himself from the dirty thoughts.

They were sitting in the hall with a pin drop silence. Taehyung was feeding jungkook who munching on the food like a bunny unlike his eyes which were hungry like a tiger darted at taehyung making his heartbeat unstable and he felt hot!

The black silk shirt was so loose that it kept falling off his shoulder and it being unbuttoned wasn't even helping. He wanted to button it up but jungkook held his hand and intertwined their fingers kissing on his knuckles making him a blushing mess.

With great difficulty taehyung fed him and gave him the glass of water just when he was about to get up for washing the utensils in the kitchen he realized that he was wearing shorts which barely covered his bum. He let out an embarrassed sigh.

"Kookie you go to bed for a short nap I'll join you after washing the dishes" Taehyung said as if he was not knowing jungkook intensions.

Jungkook denied it smugly and smirked saying,
"Baby you know I can't sleep a wink without you so let's go together. Take all the time you want but we. will. go. together" He pressed on the last words making taehyung groan.

He knows how stubborn is jungkook.. And when he comes to teasing, then there is no way in heavens he would be safe that day. So 'fuck it' he says and gets up and walks towards their kitchen, swaying his hips side to side.

He is gonna get it even if he doesn't do this so why not show you husband that you are equally interested. ;)

He stopped when he heard a groan from the other and turned around only to look at jungkook marching towards him with his big steps.

Jungkook snatched the used utensils from his hands and kept it on the table near by. He picked taehyung from his waist and threw him on his shoulder earning a squeak from him, who wiggles in his hold. Jungkook smacked his booty to stop him.

"Jeon taehyung, today you'll know the consequences of testing my patience and moaning when I'm not the one touching you" He said in his deep voice making taehyung shudder.

He really called his death today.

~to be continued.

Go stream Love me again by V ! ❤️‍🔥🤧

I'm happy that the title of the song is same as my book!😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 36.5K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.1M 125K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
473K 37.7K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
746K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...