Change Of Heart || Lee Know

By only_suryeon_c

"I'm sorry for everything that I did to you." He breathed out. "Leave it. It's all in the past now." A Lee Kn... More

DISCLAIMER!
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Ch 1: THE RIVAL'S GLARE
Ch 2: FIGHT OR ESCAPE
Ch 3: UNFULFILLED DESIRES
Ch 4: STUCK WITH YOU
Ch 5: BAD LUCK
Ch 6: NEW FRIEND NEW FEELING
Ch 7: WORST NIGHTMARE
Ch 8: IT'S KARMA
Ch 9: ONCE AGAIN
Ch 10: THE RUSH OF ANXIETY
Ch 11: LONG TIME NO SEE
Ch 12: START UP
Ch 14: BIGGEST FEAR REVEALED
Ch 15: THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
Ch 16: DARLING YOU
EPILOGUE

Ch 13: MIXED EMOTIONS

449 8 4
By only_suryeon_c

3rd person's pov

Days, weeks passed and it seemed that Jiyoon and Minho got along pretty well. They had been on a few 'dates' secretly but their relationship was still unstable holding on with the past. Just friends from being enemies. Nothing less nothing more.

Right now everyone was in a hurry. Preparations and decorations were going on in a massive room. Fans were already way ahead of time and were waiting outside with gifts and posters.

This had to be perfect because it's Lee Know's first fansign meeting and nothing should go wrong. Jiyoon and Jaemin were helping the staff get everything ready cause the showtime would start anytime soon.

But why were they even here? Well at first Minho had to persuade a lot to Jiyoon to attend his fansign. Being the kind hearted person Jiyoon eventually had to agree. She also wanted Jaemin to tag along so that she won't get lonely and Minho had no choice but to accept her request. No matter how much he hated it.

The long wait was finally over and fans were coming inside one by one. And within a matter of time the place was already crowded. Fans got busy on their phones as they waited for Minho to arrive.

On the other hand Minho was sitting inside the dressing room all alone and felt so nervous that his hands were all sweaty. What if no one shows up? What if I say something bad and hurt someone? What if I mess up badly?

Luckily Jiyoon came on time and was surprised to see the great Lee Know in that state. "Hey are you alright? Are you sick?"

"O-oh I u-uhh umm I am fine. Just a bit nervous" Minho was a bit taken aback with Jiyoon's sudden appearance which he didn't notice when he was lost in thoughts.

"You can tell if you are having any problem and don't worry you will do well. C'mon they are calling you. The fansign is about to start." She motioned him to come.

Minho let out a smile having a sense of relief and followed her. As soon as he stepped inside the hall the loud cheers boomed the walls of the hall. He bowed and waved towards them keeping a happy smile on his smile as the bodyguard took him towards his seat. The sounds of clicking pictures and the cameras recording started as well.

Lee Know grabbed a mic and started "Hey everyone I'm Lee Know and nice to meet you all. First of all I want to thank you for coming at this event. The presence of yours means a lot to me. I hope none of you were harmed on the way here." To this the fans shouted no in response making Lee Know chuckle.

"Well that's great to know. I hope everyone will enjoy and have a wonderful time here. So let's get started."

The fans came to him one by one and his smile never faded. Were his cheeks not hurting from smiling so much? They talked and joked with each other and even held his hand making the fans' dream come true.

Here Jiyoon didn't know why but there was a feeling of uneasiness in her heart. She didn't like the way the fans were all touchy with him. What the fuck! Wait why am I even bothered? Do I like him? Oh no Jiyoon you can never like Minho even if your life was at risk.

Jaemin noticed her annoyed behaviour and asked what's wrong. Jiyoon came up with a common excuse of mood swings with the blame on periods. They talked on for a while keeping Jiyoon away from being annoyed.

But unfortunately it had to end when Jaemin got a call about some issues at the company and had to leave immediately.

________________________________________________________

After 3 long hours the fansign was finally coming to an end. Lee Know had to end the fansign by singing his OST from his drama.

"The fansign is sadly coming to an end. But don't feel upset because we will meet each other again soon. So let's finish it off with a song" Lee Know said.

A/N: I have used Limbo here as an OST. I just got to know that the earlier feature of playing music in Wattpad is discontinued 😭😭. But I've added the video anyways. So I recommend playing the song from Spotify or any other app for a better experience. Enjoy!

Naranhi gireul georeo
(Walking side by side)

majimagi dwel juldo moreugo nan
(Not even knowing that this would be our last time)

namgyeojin baljagugeseo
(I look back to see if your scent remains)

ne hyanggiga namanneunji dorabwa
(In the footprints you left behind)

"His voice sounds very nice. It's very calm and soothing" Jiyoon mumbled as she watched Minho singing with his eyes closed and the fans swaying happily. Feeling the emotions.

uri iyagi areumdaweotgo
(Our story was beautiful)

neon naege namgyeojin gieok
(Please don’t forget that you mean more to me)

geu isange uimiran geol itji mara jweo
(Than the memories you left behind)

gin haru sogeul hemaeida dashi shijakdweneun bam
(After wandering through a long day, night begins again)

ajik motta han mari maneunde
(There’s still so many things I haven’t said)

na kkumsogeseo apeuji anke
(So that I’m not hurting in my dreams)

najimagi neoreul bureugo shipeo
(I want to softly call out to you)

da itji mothae baraneun sungan
(I can’t forget everything; as soon as I wish for it)

yejeoncheoreom doragage dwelkka
(Will things go back to the way they were?)

hanmadie bakkwil geol ara
(I know that just one word would change it)

jeonhaji mothan mal
(The words I couldn’t tell you)

gipeun kkum sok nareul gadweo bonaeji ma
(Lock me inside a deep dream, don’t make me leave)

gieokhaji ana ijeun jullo aratteon
(I didn’t remember, I thought I’d forgotten)

neoye chueok han jogak
(That singular piece of your memory)

geuriul ttaemyeon han beonsshik kkeonaeeo bolge
(Whenever I miss you, I’ll look back on it)

naege boyeojudeon naman bol su itteon neoye moseup
(The side of you that you showed me, that only I could see)

han beonjjeumeun neodo nareul tteoollyeo jullae
(At least once, will you think of me too?)

He opened his eyes and made contact with hers. His eyes weren't the same anymore. They lead to a sad story. Jiyoon couldn't understand what this feeling was inside her heart. She felt that eyes said something. Maybe pain and regret?

uri iyagi areumdaweotgo
(Our story was beautiful)

neon naege namgyeojin gieok
(Please don’t forget that you mean more to me)

geu isange uimiran geol itji mara jweo
(Than the memories you left behind)

gin haru sogeul hemaeida dashi shijakdweneun bam
(After wandering through a long day, night begins again)

ajik motta han mari maneunde
(There’s still so many things I haven’t said)

na kkumsogeseo apeuji anke
(So that I’m not hurting in my dreams)

najimagi neoreul bureugo shipeo
(I want to softly call out to you)

da itji mothae baraneun sungan
(I can’t forget everything; as soon as I wish for it)

yejeoncheoreom doragage dwelkka
(Will things go back to the way they were?)

hanmadie bakkwil geol ara
(I know that just one word would change it)

jeonhaji mothan mal
(The words I couldn’t tell you)

gipeun kkum sok nareul gadweo bonaeji ma
(Lock me inside a deep dream, don’t make me leave)

geu kkumsogeseo apeuji anke
(So that I’m not hurting in that dream)

najimagi bulleobolge
(I’ll try to softly call out to you)

da itji mothae baraneun sungan
(I can’t forget everything; as soon as I wish for it)

uri dashi doragage dwelkka
(Will we go back to the way we were?)

hanmadie bakkwil geol ara
(I know that just one word would change it)

jeonhaji mothan mal
(The words I couldn’t tell you)

najimagi honjanmal
(Softly talking to myself)

"Thank you again everyone for coming here. I hope you enjoyed the song. Let's meet soon next time. Goodbye!" Lee Know waved and bowed then walked out of the hall.

A/N: Sorry there isn't much story here. I was out of ideas for this one. The next chapter will be a better one. See u next Sunday! Bye pookies! ❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
650K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
89.3K 2.6K 45
Sequel to "My best Frenemy" It's the last year of the studio. In order to get their final grades. All the guys are on tour. How do the guys go throug...