The Silent Friend

By Finn_Cheyy

Amai, Brooklyn, Kari, Jordan, Nasir, and Romeo had always been friends since high-school. The 6 friends had a... More

Descripton
|1.|
|2.|
|3.|
|4.|
|4.| (filler chapter)
|5.|
|7.| (part one)
|7.| (part two)
|8.|
|9.|
|10.|
|11.|
|11.| (filler chapter)
|12.|
|13.|
|14.|
|15.|
|16.|
|17.|
|17.| (filler chapter)
|18.|
|19.|
|20.|
|20.| (filler chapter)
|21.| (part one)
|21.| (part two)

|6.|

496 90 161
By Finn_Cheyy

Cheers to my birthday (InfinitiAkira) 🥰 y'all better tell me too 🙄🤣

& also this book hitting 2K reads already 🤞🏽❤️ now let's run these VOTES UP.
Enjoy 😉

March 28, 2016 | 11:12 PM
Chattanooga, Tennessee

_____

Brooklyn laid on her side as she heard footsteps come closer to her bedroom, she had a mug plastered on her face as her bedroom door finally opened, "I'm sorry that I'm late— damn baby."

She only stared at him, he was five hours late for the date night she had planned. Brooklyn had cooked dinner, ran him a bath, set up a massage table for him, and wore the lingerie he had bought her months ago knowing lingerie always made her a bit uncomfortable. Brooklyn however always, always wanted to please him and he had the audacity to stroll up into her penthouse as if nothing had happened or if his apology would fix all of her hard work going to waste. She felt like a fool. He'd complained about her being more affectionate only to ruin one the time she had went all out to show him that he was appreciated.

"Where were you? It's eleven and you were supposed to be here at six for dinner," she sat up and frowned. "If you're out here fuçking around on me—"

"I can't fuck around on somebody that ain't trynna be official," He chuckled. "Some shit came up with my momma— I'm sorry that I'm late but you ain't finna be accusing me of shit I ain't out here doing. Even despite us not being together Brook,"

Brooklyn rolled her eyes, "your dinner is in the oven. Goodnight,"

"Here you go, you dead ass right now Brook?"

She pulled the covers over her head and rolled her eyes when they were snatched back, "I'm late one time and you dead ass sitting here bitching at me? That's what I be talking about, I said some happened with my ma and you dead ass being a brat cause I missed dinner—and a nigga sorry about that." He stared down at her, "you know my momma sick Brook. You know that shit."

"You're right, I'm sorry." She sighed and let out a shaky breath, "how is she?"

He ran his hands down his face, "shit ain't looking too good— she ain't really making an effort to do any type of treatments. She don't really wanna go through all that chemotherapy shît again,"

Brooklyn stood and wrapped her arms around his waist, "how are you feeling?"

"I'm straight, you know that."

"Are you really though? I know that I can't relate to the closeness of you and your parents but I am here. I was being a brat because I'm trying to change for you, and be more affectionate like you want and I was in my feelings a little..." She kissed his lips, "I know your going through so much and I shouldn't add on to that. I should be your peace,"

Hash smiled down at her, "is it too late to do what you planned for me chocolate? I seen the set up, I wanna enjoy it. I'm sorry baby, I ain't mean to miss this and your efforts doesn't go unnoticed."

Brooklyn smiled, "go get cleaned up and meet me downstairs,"

Once she walked past him she yelped when he smacked her ass and hard, "you look so fuçking sexy right now baby. I'm tempted to put my dick in you right now,"

"Behave sexy,"

Hash laughed and plugged his phone onto her charger, "when that charges? Just disregard the messages and voicemails..."

"Oh, you was on a nigga ass like that? Don't delete them while I'm in the shower either."

"I was gone do that anyway," she told him, "matter of fact..." she grabbed his phone and the charger, "I need this soon as it turns on. You won't ever see how bad I cursed you out,"

"Man, you crazy forreal baby. Do yo thang," he shook his head and disappeared into her bathroom.

Brooklyn headed down the stairs, she plugged his phone in and then took his food from the oven so she could reheat it in the oven. She had made his favorite— baked macaroni and cheese, candied yams, collard greens, and a missisppi pot roast w/ carrots and potatoes. As that was heating up, she made sure she deleted all of the crazy texts and voicemails she had left him. As she read them she chuckled at how embarrassing she was being.

Her and Hash had been dating for around six months now and they both agreed to too keep things between them until Brooklyn was ready to be with him, they weren't hiding or a secret and she'd actually met his family but when it came to him being around her friends or parents she always made an excuse. Brooklyn had always been a very private girl, and that stemmed from her childhood.

Brooklyn came from wealth and she was the only child that still dealt with her parents— you'd think she had the love she wanted from her parents but as long as they gave her the finer things in life they didn't see the need to bond with her. They took care of her and still paid for her penthouse, sent her money and showered her with gifts. However Brooklyn longed to have love from them, and the lack of love she had growing up always came between her relationships because she too was emotionally detached, and simply didn't know how to love someone. Something she hated that she got from her parents.

Back when she used to try and talk with them they'd tell her she was just being an ungrateful spoiled brat— so, she bottled all of it up. She noticed how badly it affected her, she just didn't know when/how to break the cycle. It was hard. However this relationship with Hash was the hardest she'd ever tried and she hoped that he noticed it.

As she plated his food again she smiled feeling arms wrap around her waist, "thank you mama— I appreciate you and this." Hash whispered into her ear and placed a kiss on her collarbone.

"Go have a seat baby," she told him. Hash did as told. "Tonight's plans were to have dinner, give you a massage and then we share a bubble bath."

He nodded, taking his plate from her. "Looks amazing mama, and I'm still down with all that. If you are?"

Brooklyn smiled and nodded, he began to eat and she watched him intensely. Everything about Hash was fine to her, even the way he chewed and furrowed his eyebrows when something tasted good to him. Hash stood at 6'3 and was built– his dark chocolate skin was smooth and well took care of, his teeth were straight and white, a few tattoos decorated his body. Brooklyn was mostly attracted to his waves, and his full beard/mustache combo. He was fine.

"You look long enough, you'll be bent over before we could do anything else mama....what I tell you bout them eyes?"

"That they always get me in trouble," she shifted in her seat, her pussy throbbing at the sight of him. "I'll be in the den— come to me when you're finished," she stood and quickly excused herself.

Walking into the den, Brooklyn made sure that everything was set up perfectly still.

She waited and walked around for a while— after Hash ate he had brushed his teeth after every meal so she knew that he was doing that. Sitting on top of the massage table she had played music— singing along to Tink she smiled seeing Hash walk in. "Took you long enough,"

Her breathing picked up when he walked to her and grabbed her up by the neck. Wasting no time sticking his tongue into her mouth, Brooklyn moaned into the kiss while she sucked on his tongue, "how you want it?" Hash asked— stepping back and dropping his robe. His dick was already hard.

"I still want to enjoy tonight— a quickie?" Brooklyn asked. Hash smirked.

He had wasted no time ripping her lingerie set off and eating her pussy from the back as she laid across the massage table, once she had came in his mouth he had stood and slid into her— with no warning. Brooklyn's hands immediately reached behind her as he started to pound into her, "nah— this what you asked for, ain't that right bitch?" He smacked her ass and pulled out of her, watching her legs shake.

Grabbing both of her arms he held them behind her pushing himself back into her. "Pussy so good," he smacked her ass once more and looked down to see her now creaming on his dick. "Damn mommas," he moaned moving in and out of her, speeding up. "Such a nasty bitch,"

Both of their moans, her juices, and the smacking of their skins was all that could be heard. "FUCK ME! Fuck me!" Brooklyn gripped the massage table. "Mhm. You missed this pussy?" She looked back at him and looked into his eyes before throwing it back. "I'm such a nasty bitch for you, you love it....fuck!"

"Fuck," he moaned— Brooklyn knew that he didn't care that she'd always have him moaning like he was the female. It was something she loved. "Throw that shît back, like that. You got it baby. Fuck me back." Hash sent a hard smack to her ass.

"Smack it again!" She moaned out. "Smack it harder baby." She told him, and he did as told. "Oh shit, I love you. I love you so much." She fucked him harder feeling his dick twitch.

Reaching around her, he played with her clit knowing she wasn't a woman who'd came off of penetration but the stimulation of the clitoris. "You gone make me nut baby," he kissed her shoulder and started back fuçking her.

"Cum for me daddy! Cum in this pussy! I wanna feel it!" She moaned louder and louder the more he played with her clit. "Cum daddy! This pussy ready for you," She clenched her walls.

"FUCK!" He groaned and she moaned as they both came together. "Shît, shît, shît," he moaned out making sure to fill her with every seed he had.

Pulling out he watched both of their cum drip out of her into the puddle she'd made on the floor. He was still hard, and he wanted to feel her mouth. "Come suck me clean baby," he stepped back.

"I was," she told him and lifted off the table— squatting in front of him. "Try not to cum so fast," she grabbed his dick and played in the cum with her tongue.

Placing him into her mouth she looked in his eyes and he let out a moan, she was always a beast with her mouth and despite what she'd said she knew he wasn't going to last especially if she showed out.

"I love you so fucking much," he placed his hands on the back of her head and shoved his dick deeper hitting the back of her throat. "Oh shit," he licked his lips and groaned.

She had got her second one, Brooklyn was determined to get him his second one too and the way she deepthroated him with no gag reflexes had got him his quicker than they both had planned it. "Fuck! You suck my dick so good!" He held her head in place— his balls slapping her chin the deeper he pushed his dick down her throat. "You love when my dick so deep baby?"

He finally lifted her head from his dick, she had cum and saliva dripping down her chin, chest, his balls, and his thighs. She was always so messy and that shît was turn on. "Sexy ass,"

After she had massaged him and sucked him off twice again— they now sat in the tub. Brooklyn had a a glass of wine, while Hash took shots of patron straight out of the bottle. Brooklyn was expressing how stressful law school was becoming for her, as he listened to her vent before responding with his input.

"It's just— the workload, the professors expecting perfection every single time, the long hours of feeling like I'm wasting my time because it's taking so long." She expressed with a frown. "It just makes my anxiety peak and I be wanting to pull my hair out and cry 24/7. I just wonder— will this all be worth it in the end? Will I even be a good lawyer?"

Brooklyn was in school studying to her a criminal defense lawyer. For the past two years she'd been studying online at the Nashville School of law. Brooklyn had two more years left and although all she thought about was giving up— she knew that she would forever be mad at herself if she did.

Hash wrapped his arms around her making Brooklyn close her eyes and relax into his embrace. "Stop putting so much pressure on yourself mama— I know sometimes it gets hard and it gets stressful but you going to be a damn good lawyer baby." He kissed her cheek. "All the hard work you put in is going to pay off and no matter what these professors say, they were in the same position as you are right now and I'm sure they were doubting themselves too. You gotta' keep pushing mama because there's a whole army behind you that believes in you. Including me— but if you ain't believing in yourself, nobody can push you to the finish line. You got this."

Brooklyn smiled a little and turned around in the tub to face him. "Thank you for the words of encouragement baby." She leaned up and pecked his lips. "You make me feel like everything is going to be okay."

Hash smiled and looked at her through his low eyes. "That's because it will be." He told her before gripping her neck softly and bringing her in for a kiss. They both moaned into it before Brooklyn pulled away.

"You better stop before I have that dick inside me again." She bit down her lip.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that mama'. You know I love that pussy." Hash licked over his lips.

Brooklyn smiled and climbed on top of Hash— feeling his dick poking at her thigh. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes. "You going to wash me up?" She leaned forehead and kissed his nose. "Hm daddy?" She started to grind her hips into him.

Hash groaned and gripped her ass under the water. "Yeah, right after you ride this dick." He reached his hand up and gripped her boob into his hand. "Lift up and put it in you."

Brooklyn smiled and did as told. As soon as she slid down on him. A mix of their moans filled her ears making her smile in excitement.

After another round and washing each other up— Brooklyn had changed into her pajamas and headed downstairs for a snack while Hash laid in her bed watching a movie. Her feet tapped lightly against the floor as she trailed into the kitchen for her Fritos and apple sauce along with a bottle of water.

When she headed back upstairs, she smiled seeing Hash laid cuddled up with her pillow. "It seem like you missed me in them few little moments I went downstairs." She smirked and climbed into the bed next to him.

Hash chuckled and pulled her into him. "I did baby," He kissed her cheek when she snuggled up to him with her snacks resting in front of her. Hash had turned on Terrifier and that's exactly what Brooklyn was as she watched it— terrified.

"How can a clown kill people like that. Oh my God!" Brooklyn scream and covered her face at how gruesome the scene was. Hash only chuckled at her.

"You so scary baby." He shook his head and shifted some.

The next morning Brooklyn had woke up to an empty bed and a note from Hash letting her know he had to go. After frowning about it for over 10 minutes, she got up and got herself together before heading downstairs. As she walked past the front door— her face frowned up when she heard her doorbell going off wondering who it could be.

When she reached the door, she rolled her eyes after looking through the peephole and see it was Brenda and Michael— her parents.

She pulled the door open and placed a half smile onto her face. "Hey mama, hey pops." She smiled and stepped aside to let them in.

"Good morning princess." Michael kissed her cheek.

Brenda on the other hand looked her daughter up and down and frowned her face up. "Where's your clothes at? That's not how a future lawyer should be dressing and your hair isn't straight all the way."

Brooklyn rolled her eyes and slammed the door behind her mother. "Well hello to you too mother. I'm great, thanks for asking." She frowned and went to sit on the couch across from where her parents were seated. She tucked her legs under herself and stared at them. "What brings y'all by? Y'all are never in town so I'm surprised you're even here..."

"We got a email that your last assignment for professor Grant was given a 0." Michael spoke up. "This is the 3rd email we've got about a grade of yours being at a 0." He frowned over at Brooklyn. "Are you not turning in your work princess?"

"I'm sure she isn't." Brenda scoffed. "She's always away and out with them friends of hers who don't do anything with their lives."

At the sound of that, Brooklyn frowned her face up hard. "First of all, my very successful friends have nothing to do with me and law school mother." She stared directly at Brenda. "And secondly, I have been turning in my work. Every due date but my professors just give me 0's because they don't like the work I'm turning in. That's not my fault pops."

"How is it not?" Michael shot at her. "You're responsible for studying and making sure you're doing everything to assure yourself an A. They're just giving you the grade your work deserves. What's going on with you Brook— it seems that you've gotten lazy with law school when you know me and your mother don't tolerate that."

Brooklyn sighed— feeling the tears start to brew in the corner of her eyelids because she felt under pressure. At 26, her parents were still trying to control her life and make sure that she became a lawyer like they wanted her to. Brenda and Michael both still had all her emails for school forwarded to them and they checked on her grades daily and what they've been seeing lately— they have not liked.

"I haven't gotten lazy, I'm just tired and stressed out with it." Brooklyn mumbled. "Do y'all not understand how stressful it is to have your professors constantly nagging at you about not liking your work? Staying up late nights studying when I feel unmotivated to even do this in the first place?" A tear slipped out of her eye. "I'm drowning and it seems all you guys care about is my grades and me making it to the finish line."

"You damn right." Michael said. "What is it for you to be stressed about? Your schooling is paid off, you live in this luxury penthouse that's paid for, you get anything you desire. What's there for you to be stressed about?" He cocked his head to the side. "For once in your life can you do something right and complete what we have asked of you?"

At the sound of that, Brooklyn scoffed and wiped at her tears. "Are you serious right now pops? I just told you I'm struggling and all you can talk about is all that you and mom have gave me? Do you not care about my well being? My mental health?" She gritted.

Brenda sighed. "If we didn't care about your well being, we wouldn't be here checking on you about your grades." She stared at her daughter. "Either get your stuff together with school or we'll cut you off just like we did your brother, and I mean that Brooklyn!"

"Pops?" Brooklyn eyes widened and stared at Michael.

He cleared his throat. "You heard your mother."

Brooklyn chuckled bitterly to herself. "Wow. You guys are— matter fact just get out and leave me alone." She shook her head and stood up to head up the steps. Leaving them sitting there calling her name while tears rolled down her cheeks.

_____

❤️ VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE ❤️
Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 201 44
[Updated: 06/03/2017] It's not enough to just brood over our bad luck wishing someday they'd change. I admit, some have it easy but at the same time...
29.9K 309 9
✎ᝰ } CONRAD FISHER ── ❝ now i was only hiding one thing from her. that i loved her. ❞ - snapchat to lovers? or are they just friends.. with benefits...
914 169 32
It's been a week since Dad died. People won't stop reminding us about it. Every day someone new stops by with home cooked meals and empty handed con...
11 3 5
Bree "She's dead." Little did I know those words would change my life forever. The death of my best friend brought Bellamy Scott into my life. I can'...