Nerd Chases The Hunk (COMPLET...

By mockingpoet

I didn't feel hate and sadness in home or in school. I have to meet Bolt and fall in love for that. I also d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
11(Bolt)
12 (Bolt)
13(Bolt)
14(Bolt)
15(Bolt)
16(Bolt)
18(Nerdine)
19(Nerdine)
20(Nerdine)
21(Nerdine)
22 (Nerdine)
23 (Nerdine)
24 (Nerdine)
25 (Nerdine)
26
27 (Bolt)
28 (Nerdine)
29 (Nerdine)
Last Chapter (Nerdine)

17(Bolt)

168 8 6
By mockingpoet

Note: Only 18 years old above who had been kissed torridly are allowed to read this chapter. Skip this chapter if you are not yet 18 and have never been kissed. I don't want to be the one to introduce the feeling of lust in your groins. Okay? Wait for the right time to feel it with the man/woman you love.

@ammalindley: Next chapter will be Nerdine's POV. PROMISE!

@mysterydaze: Thank you for always voting the chapters of this story.

Each of us struggles to search a place where we could be the person who no one expects us to be.  It was six years ago when I finally found this place and labeled it as my home.

In my home, I am free to be sad, to be angry and to hate the world but not anymore. Home is no longer home, it is now a strange, alien, unfamiliar and foreign place.

The home I am talking about is my condo unit wherein a manipulative, devilish and bitchy nerd resides. For the first time in six years, I don't want to go to my condo but I have no choice because it is pouring hard with loud thunder and bright lightning. I need to be at my condo before the rain floods the street and causes extreme traffic.

I sigh because I want to go to Trina's but it's too far from my office.

"Here we go again, let's do this!" I say before I enter the home I can no longer call as home.

I didn't expect to see none of the nerd's warm welcome. The condo is quiet and empty. I go to the kitchen and see remnants of unfinished cooking.

Where is she? What happen? Why didn't she finish her cooking?

I just shrug and enter my bedroom because I don't care since I already have my dinner. It's her own problem and responsibility to eat her meals. Who told her to cook and wait for me during dinner?

I start to remove my polo and everything that covers my nudeness. I grab a towel to cover my pet and enter the bathroom to rinse the dirt and my wild fantasies about that nerd.

I quickly finish then dry my hair and open the closet to grab my boxers.

"What the fuck!" I yell in shock.

"What are you doing here?" I shriek again but she is paralyzed about her surroundings. She doesn't move or flinch from my booming voice. She just hides her head in her arms in a clutching figure.

I go down on my knees so I could get a better sight of her.

"What's wrong?" I inquire softly.

She slowly raises her head and there, I see the look of terror and fear in her eyes.

"Say something," I mutter while caressing her cheek.

"I am sc-ared," she admits shakily.

"of what?" I ask tenderly because I have never seen her to be so vulnerable.

"Lightning and thunderbolt," she answers.

I smile. I have never imagined that a person could be so vulnerable inside a closet because of lightning and thunderbolt.

"Come," I utter and extend my hand.

"No!" She exclaims.

"Come on," I say and grab her out of the closet but she refuses.

"Please no! I'll stay here! I don't want to hear thunder and see lightning," she says in alarm.

I stop because she is not just afraid of thunderbolt and lightning. From the look of it, she has a phobia of it.

"Please let me stay here in your closet," she sobs.

My heart is strong and hard but she manages to melt it into liquid which now seeps into my veins, softening my being and destroying my guards down. I stare at her because I could not believe what this woman does to me in a short time. She awakens all of me including my evil side which I tried to hide. I am always the gentleman and have never been so unkind and ruthless to any woman except to her.

"Trust me," I say and carry her out of my closet.

"Bolt," she whispers.

I respond to her soft calling not by words but through kissing her temple gently. I carefully place her on my bed and sit in front of her.

"Bolt," she calls.

"It's okay, I am here" I say and stare into her eyes.

She shakes her head with the look of uncertainty.

"I am not going to leave you," I reassure her.

"You don't get it do you?" She chuckles.

I frown then her eyes drifted downwards. I follow her stares and see what she is talking about.

Embarrassed, I grab the closest pillow and cover my pet which is making a standing exhibition.

"What happened to that?" She asks with humor.

This is all because of you.

 "Do you really want to know?" I ask dead seriously.

She stops smiling and move backwards but I grab her waist and pull her close.

"I'll show you why," I say and close the distance of our lips.

I devour her lips with my everything. I pour all the anger, the frustration, the confusion and the laugh she brought upon me. I pull her chin so her lips would open and she didn't fail me. I didn't waste any time and hurriedly enter my tongue to her delicious mouth to once again savor the unknown flavor of her. I deepen the kiss and moan because she starts to return my kisses with pleasurable hesitation.

I could not get enough of her and grab her thighs and lift her onto my ready pet. She sits astride of me and grinds her core to my pet.

"Ahhhh," I groan at the contact of her cotton shorts to my pet.

"Damn clothes," I murmur and break our kiss to remove her coverings. 

She stops my hand which is about to take her spaghetti top. I frown and look up to her.

"Let me," she speaks softly and teasingly removes her spaghetti top.

I want to help her and remove her shorts but her eyes freeze me and force me to look into her and so I did.

She is so beautiful.

I am once again enchanted by this nerd. I am lost under her magic. I am lost in my wife. She closes her eyes and takes my hand and places it in her heart.

"I love you husband," she confesses with eyes closed.

"Remember that," she continues and open her eyes.

This is one of the shortest moment in my life yet it has made its way to the bottom of my heart and forever live there.

She removes my hand from her heart and plants a soft kiss on my knuckles.

I stop breathing because I am paralyzed by my wife. Normally, I would roam my hands and explore her body but I just sit here and stare at her. The only thing I could do is swallow the lump in my throat and wait for her next move.

I wait and wait.

Her lips are swollen from our kiss, her cheeks are flushed and her eyes mirror my own desire.

Fuck! She is so seductive. I swear I would come any moment now.

She touches my sideburn while still holding my hand in the other. I turn my head to the hand which caresses my sideburn and kiss it.

Fuck!

I could not take it anymore. I took over and kiss her again while my hands unclasp her brassiere.

"I want you terribly," I murmur in her ear before I nibble it between my teeth.

"hmmmmm," she moans.

I slid the strap of her brassiere off her and hastily bend down to possess her hardened nipples alternately.

"Ahhh Bolt," she moans and arches her back.

I smile against her nipples. I continue to assault her breasts while my hands travel to the hook of her shorts and unbutton it. Without further ado, I slip my hand in her undies and rub her clitoris in a circular motion.

"Ahhhhh," she moans uncontrollably.

"The print of your underwear is no longer teletubies," I say before I enter a finger on her.

She arches her back more to give me more access of her tiny and beautiful breasts and pushes her core to my finger.

"You're so ready for me," I whisper and insert another finger.

I withdraw my fingers slowly and thrust them forward harshly. I repeat this process and rotate my fingers once in awhile. I could feel the tightening of her vagina walls.

"Sto——-pp ahhhh," she groans.

"Don't hold back. Give your all to me," I speak and claim her nipples again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she softly shouts.

I smile of triumph when she came. I remove my two fingers from her and lick each of them without breaking our eye contact.

"Bolt," she says.

"Can't take it anymore," I mutter and rip her cotton shorts and underwear. I hear her gasp from my violent act.

"I'll buy you a sexier shorts and teletubies panty," I smirk to her and position her on top of me. I could feel her shakiness against my touch. I look at her and see her wide eyed.

Why is she afraid of sex?

"Bolt," she mutters and tries to flee from my grip but I firmly hold her hips and rub my pet to her opening. I look at her and see that desire and passion have escaped her eyes. I can only see fear and alarm. I guess she has never had sex with someone whose pet is as big as mine.

I smile at the thought. "Don't worry my pet will fit in you," I say with humor.

She nods and closes her eyes. I could sense her nervousness and fear but I don't understand why. Surely, this is not the first time that she will have sex. I clench my jaw and hate all the men that she slept with.

"Open your eyes," I command emotionless.

She slowly lifts her eyelids and fear is still in her eyes.

"Think only of ME and ME alone," I mutter and harshly slid my pet to her.

"You are so tight," I clench my teeth and breathe heavily because her tightness is hurting me.

"Stop," she admonishes me I but ignore her. I continue to push through her until I hear the sound of a ripping cloth.

What was that?

I look at her and see that pain is written all over her face. Her eyes are now tightly closed with tears dangling on its sides.

It can't be. She can't be a virgin because I fuck her when I was drunk.

I erase my suspicion that she is a virgin and thrust harshly until I reach the bottom of her core.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH," she exclaims in pain and bites her lip. I look down to our connected bodies and see blood on my pet.

"You're not just a manipulative bitch but a liar and a cheat," I say with so much rage. How could she deceive me that I fuck her so I could marry her?

"I am sorry," she murmurs with eyes still closed.

"Sorry your ass," I say and lift her from my pet.

"Please stop," she pleads.

I didn't listen to her pleas. I don't care if she is in pain. I violently land her core to my pet which extinguishes a delicious moan from me and a painful one for her.

She tries to stand away from me but my hands on her hips are stronger than any shackles.

"You can stop a bullet but not me," I say angrily and shift our position so she is under me. I grab both of her knees and spread it wider before I start to quickly pump inside her.

"Ahhhhh," I groan and glance at our meeting organs.

"Bollllttt hmmmmm," she gasps and meets my thrust eagerly.

I wrap her legs around me and place both of my hands at the sides of her head while continuously increasing my speed.

I hate to admit it but my pet feels so good inside her. I could not get enough of her and I kiss her harshly. A kiss that is meant to punish.

"Ohhhhhhh," I groan as she rotates her hips which only distributes the pleasure in my groin evenly.

"Booollttt," she moans.

"I a——m com——ing," she announces and raise her head to kiss my nipple.

Fuck! I could not take it anymore.

All of my control snapped when I feel her vagina walls deliciously and firmly clamped my pet like a mouse trap. I once more thrust to her with all my might before I look up and close my eyes as the liquid from my groin travel to exit to my pet and wander at her core.

Amidst all of my anger to this woman, there's a strange feeling that flows in my veins. This feeling is made up of euphoria because it tickles me with joy and happiness. But I will be damned if I will be happy because of her. I rather rot in hell than tell her that this is the best mind blowing sex in my entire life and her virginity overwhelms me.

FAN

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 462 46
With interconnected stories between ten people about devotion and betrayal wrapped into one book, you will discover that in life you may never know o...
988 22 20
When my sister died I went through it. I was pissed off and angry at the fucking world. Drugs and alcohol was my one true escape. When my mom let he...
4.2K 825 38
***Completed*** Highest rank #1 in ignorance #2 in possessiveness #5 in romedy on 13/07/2018 " You lost your place" My best friend shouted on his lo...
269 6 5
"If two ex-lovers can remain friends, it's either they're still in love or they never were." In her case, she is still inevitably in love with him...