Review Shop (Open!)

By Fanfkingtastic

Hello Wattpad! I'm very interested in reading and reviewing your stories. I want to be able to help you impro... More

The Rules
The Form
I'm not your Cinderella!
Crooks: Betrayed by Blood
Beautifully Damaged
The Golden Scarab
My Dare to Save Her
Mysterious Number
Poems From The Heart

Introduction

84 13 10
By Fanfkingtastic

Hello, I am Dakota York, an inspiring author here on Wattpad and I decided I wanted to contribute to our community by writing some reviews!

I want to be able to have a very large book of everyone's incredible stories and my own opinions on it posted here!

I want everyone to get something out of it, that includes constructive criticism, and rewards from me. I want everyone to have fun and become friends on here!

I will try to read one to two stories/make reviews for them every day, but I need to also get to writing my own stories, currently working on two of them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 1.1K 26
"ඒ රිදුම් නිවී මා හදේ ඈ ළඟින් රැදීලා වගේ සීරුවෙන් ළයේ පෙම් මල් පීදුනා" අමිත්‍යා × උපුනි
55.9K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
15.1K 1.5K 17
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
511K 10.2K 53
The Romano family always had one saying 'Family over anything' Which they stuck to, especially after the disappearance of their youngest daughter...