โœญยฐDamianyaยฐโœญ สทสฐแตƒแต— โฑแถ 

Por pancak3syrup

"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i... Mรกs

Intro
Anya and co.
lab rat
thorn princess
aftermath
shopping
Camp Berkshire
trapped
year 11
letters
lily
doorway
Infinite Labyrinth
Escapade
snakes n serpents
return
school saga
lady luck

stella

138 7 8
Por pancak3syrup

Damian pov

"Wake up, Damian-sama! Today we're writing about which place we want to volunteer at, right?" Emile excitedly jumped up and down, causing our roommates to groan and turn around with their heads sandwiched between the pillows, owing to the fact that we were certainly causing a ruckus per usual.
"Keep it down, you three." I sat up only to face a disapproving Dorm Mother.

"Breakfast is being prepared downstairs. Clean yourself up and get down here." The chef announced, waltzing in and turning on the lights with milk in hand and stacks of lavishly decorated waffles piled onto his head.

As we headed out the doors of our dormitory, we coincidentally bumped into Becky and Anya.

The disruptive bell forced all students to be shoved and pushed around, especially younger ones like us. Before long, a pencil was in my hand and I was intently staring at a blank piece of paper.

The thick book I had studied the previous night slipped away unnoticed, leaving me with no clue as to which volunteer center to choose from.

"Psst, Ewen. Do you think an aged-care facility would do the trick?" He nodded, eyes still glued onto his slip
"Emile, should I just ask someone if I could join them?" He looked at me expectantly as jerked his head to where the professor was monologuing.

I mouthed, "Teacher?" and Emile shook his head in amusement. He wrote on a piece of paper: "Middle column, front row."

I thought, Anya? Does he mean her? I looked at my friends teasing smirk and instantly realized I could use Blackbell to reveal where Anya was going. Genius.

Brrring Brrring! As I sauntered down the steps, I could see the cogs in her brain turning furiously as she left a mark on the writing sheet, lifted the nub, and dotted the rim of the scrunched paper. I stood face-to-face with her, and I even had the considerate thought of lowering myself to her eye level, but not once did she attempt to strike up a conversation or notice me.

Milliseconds ticked by, my patience wearing thin. When I could bear it no longer, I slammed a hand down beside hers, rattling the table and yanked the pencil out of her grip. Flicking her forehead, I spoke.
Scrap that, I lied.

"I chose the best volunteer center in the state. No one can beat that, now can they!" I provoked, trying to get a reaction out of the sub-conscious girl.

Becky's vein popped, and I genuinely felt scared for my life since sometimes she shape-shifts into Satan, so I tried a different tactic. 

"I heard that the professors are choosing our charity centres, I wanna know yours so we cannot possibly get paired up." A sinister plan began forming in my brain.
Anya will tell me where she's going, and then I will copy hers, and accidentally meet each other on Saturday.
I wrote down some random words, tricking the girls into thinking that I'd already elected my choice of civic centres.

"Anya chose the hwos-pi-toll." I blinked in surprise, I thought she was so dumb that it would take at least a good few hours. They rose from their seat and strutted down the hallway.
More like, Becky strutted down the runway and Anya idly trailed behind.

Anya pov
Sy-on boy bragged about some stupid deal, but when I activated my telepathy I was so triggered, the urge to give him a second punch was testing my discipline.

"I thought she was so dumb that it would take at least a few good hours." Honestly, I do not need a pain in the ass glued to my side for the entirety of my mission to help Papa.

His mission: for me to earn a Stella in any possible way. My mission: to aid Papa's mission. It'll be very serious work.

Damian pov

Jeeves opened the car door for me, the 4 storey building sprawled across several hundred acres. I saw a girl talking, and spinning towards the voice, saw my aunt's neighbours ring the doorbell.
A friendly nurse welcomed them to the foyer, and after a good 15 minutes I sauntered in.

"Lord Damian, the young master of the Desmond family really shan't behave so crudely, especially with the public eye glued on your fathers back."

"At least their in their rightful places; behind us." I snorted. Hearing the noise of some silverware faling. I opened the door, and to my amusement, Anya had inevitably dropped the tray meant for the rehab area.

Anya and her father were patiently waiting for us, and the adults decided to tour the accommodation together. She halted, head whipping about like a helicopter, before she took off running to the pool. Anya picked up her pace, rushing over to the deep end and eyes searching for something, and cannon-balled in.

The chlorinated water drenched me from head to toe, as I stood shivering I noticed the bubbles were cut off, never quite reaching the surface. Loid was already removed his shoes and vest hastily, executing a smooth dive near the bottom of the pool. I slid in too, one hand wrapped around the ladder as I waited for the three to emerge. 

Straining my water-blurred eyes, I saw Loid propelling himself to the surface, the weight of two children slowing him down in the process. I kicked forwards and grabbed the boy's upper arm, heaving him to the edge of the pull. 

Hacking and coughing, we climbed out of the water, our clothes drenched. He had a similar taste of fashion to me, but dripping wet fabric is bound to make you catch a cold

"Young sire, recall our discussion during the flight? Be cautious of your surroundings at all time, you don't know Berlint. Dante and your safety are our priorities." A properly dressed woman with a slicked bun berated, bowing to me and Loid without any further words.

Dante Guerra is the only son of a well-connected family, and Chase Ricco... well, I don't know much about him. I led Chase to the edge of the pool where Loid and some bored onlookers were crouched surrounding Anya and Dante. 

Needless to say, we were escorted back shortly afterwards.

Chase Ricco pov

It was Monday, and I ignorantly walked past the students in other classes. But behind me, Dante wasn't faring so well. He sweat-dropped, not used to the pointed stares or giggles. It was rather obvious that we were the newest topic today, whispers and rumors slithering around the school like wildfire.

In no time, girls and boys alike had formed a cluster outside Cecile Hall, hoping to catch a glimpse of us. First, they see me. Then they see Dante. The crowd shuffled back awkwardly, leaving a direct path to the classroom.

Upon entering, Master Henderson greeted us, "Good morning Cecile Hall, today we will have 2 foreign students joining us, so please give them the warmest welcome."

Dante stepped forwards nervously. I was relishing in the constant gulps he took in, the way he tensed his jaw and nervous sweatdropping. "Good morning. Uhm, my name is Dante Guerra, and uh, I hope we can all be friends." 

There were a lot of empty seats, but Dante seemed to want a clear view of the board so he chose the front bench where a pink-haired girl and a brunette in pigtails were chatting while casting suspicious glances to the boys in the top left row.

"Hello, I'm Chase. Pleased to meet you." I noticed the pink eyeing me with disinterest, while the brunette was giddily clutching her friend's arm.
The trio snickered, and one of them caught my eye. I went to the boys at the back, but their presumed leader was too busy eyeballing the pink to notice.

The cafeteria was suffocating, so instead I decided to hang out on the bleachers. 'Anya' was occupied munching on peanuts, paying no heed to the constant attempts to be dragged into the conversation by Becky.
I opened my bento box, the food inside creating a balanced diet rich with nutritious fruits.

Dante also opened his: a delicious feast of Japanese lollies, 4 slices of a creamy cheesecake, a packet of shortbread biscuits, and some ridiculous bread with sprinkles called 'Fairy Bread'. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, about to find an undisturbed setting when i saw Anya intensely stare at the small packet of nuts i forgot to eat at recess.

If this was out of context, you'd believe this girl was trying to telepathically summon the packaging to her through pure willpower. Reluctantly, I handed the nuts over without another word.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

4.9K 220 9
{๐˜€๐˜…๐—ณ ๐˜… ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ!๐—ผ๐—ฐ / ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐‹๐จ๐ข๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ (๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ): ๐’๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
9.4K 179 15
--------------- Status :- discontinued in exchange for my other book. You are the only child of the most successful family. The l/n family. You are...
184K 7.4K 59
"๐…๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐ˆ'๐‹ ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐‘." "๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ƒ. ๐๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐€๐๐Ž๐Ž ๐…๐Ž...
58.1K 1.7K 24
The story of a strange family. A spy, an assassin, a telepath, a mute genius. What could possibly go wrong? โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...