[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

25. WAKE UP II

1.9K 67 35
By Pinkrainbowcorn

Timothy was fighting back. He was being uncharacteristically driven lately. Every chance he got he begged his dad to go. He left notes with reasons why he should go to Australia everywhere. I must admit, I threw some of them out in hopes Joe wouldn't change his mind.

It made no difference. Joe had made up his mind anyway. Charlie was leaving and Timothy was staying. None of T's efforts paid off and three days later he said goodbye to his boyfriend.

Charlie looked heartbroken when he'd come to pick Timothy up. And for once he had nothing to say. He'd simply held his boyfriend's hand until they disappeared in the car and drove to the airport.

Joe drove right after them to support Timothy and take him back home after Charlie's departure.

Joe and Timothy just got home from the airport. I'd made muffins in an attempt to cheer Timothy up but he went straight upstairs without another word.

"How is he?" I asked Joe.

Joe almost looked just as sad as Charlie had. "When they were saying goodbye I began to doubt my decision. Timothy cried. I think it's the first time in years.." Joe sighed. "I just hope he doesn't take it too hard. He hasn't said a word since we got in the car.."

"Just give him some time."

Joe nodded.

I wanted to go check on Timothy but I figured I should just stay out of his way for now. He probably wanted to be alone.

The next day we had school again. Timothy came out of his room right on time.

"Morning." I said just to break the ice.

He looked a little surprised. "Morning." He mumbled before heading down the stairs.

We ate breakfast together. Joe had taken the morning off from work. It was very quiet. No one really knew what to say.

Timothy looked normal enough. Well, normal for him.

"Good luck today, kiddo. Call me if you need me." Joe reached for Timothy's head but he walked away before he had the chance to touch him. He went right outside.

"Will you look after him today?" Joe asked.

I nodded and followed after Timothy.

"So, you finally get to ride with me in a car that doesn't belong at a graveyard. Get used to it. I'm gonna be driving you for a looong time." I taunted.

I unlocked the door and Timothy sat in the passenger's seat.

I sat down behind the wheel. "Now, don't expect me to play your weird vampire howling. Just real music from now on."

I turned on the radio. Ironically, a My Chemical Romance song came on.

"Ah, shit." I looked beside me and T wasn't even smiling. He just stared ahead of him. Motionless.

I parked a block away as usual, though today I felt bad for it. I wanted to cheer him up but I couldn't risk being seen giving him a ride.

The hours went by slowly and I was anxious to get to English. I just wanted to see him. I wanted to see even the slightest smile. During lunch time I sat with my friends so I didn't see him then either.

When I came into the English classroom my friends were already throwing their usual insults at T. That, and pieces of gum and paper.

"Dude, stop. Teacher." I said, sitting down with them.

"Where?"

"I saw him. He's coming this way. Better stop now."

I looked at Timothy who just sighed. It was the closest thing to a sound I'd heard all day.

When the teacher came in T raised his hand.

My friends made some stupid joke about him and laughed.

"Yes, Timothy?"

"Can I go home? I don't feel so good."

"Yes, you can swing by the nurse's office. I always say: A fresh body and fresh mind will learn more." Mr. Hammock smiled at himself.

T quickly grabbed his stuff and left.

Crap. Where's he going?

I grabbed my bag. "I think I'm gonna throw up. Sorry!" I sprinted out of the room. My friends were all confused but right now I didn't care.

The white hallway was empty apart from us. "Hey! Where are you going?" I called after Timothy. "You're not going to hang yourself, are you?"

He didn't reply. I caught up with him and pulled him aside. "That was a joke."

T looked at me briefly before nodding. "I know."

"It speaks!"

Timothy continued down the hall.

"Are you really going to the nurse's office?"

"I just wanna go home." He said quietly.

"Okay. I'll drive you."

I held the door for Timothy and we walked out into the cold air.

"So you're really bummed about Dracula, huh?"

Timothy didn't reply.

"I'm talking to you!" I pushed him gently.

"Obviously." T answered.

"Do you wanna talk about that? I won't make fun of you, promise."

Timothy momentarily looked at me and then he shook his head.

"It'll make you feel better." I tried.

"I'd feel better if you'd stop asking." Timothy snapped.

"Fine. Whatever." I shrugged and opened the car.

When we got to T's place we were surprised to find Joe's car still in the driveway. I thought he just took the morning off..

T unlocked the door and I followed him into the house.

He went right up the stairs. I guess he didn't want to see his dad. 

I went into the living room but found Joe wasn't alone. He was watching TV... with his girlfriend.

"Oh!"

"Josh? What are you doing here? Where's Tim?" Joe got up.

"Well, he couldn't make it through a whole day so I drove him home. You should probably call the school soon.." My eyes lingered on the pretty chick on the couch.

She smiled and rose to her feet.

"I'm so sorry," Joe said to her. "My son can't see you. Especially not right now-"

"I understand. I'll go." She nodded.

Joe sighed of relief. "Thank you for coming, though." Joe kissed her cheek and that's when Timothy came in.

As if things couldn't get worse.

"Tim!" Joe said shocked.

Timothy lingered by the door, eyeing Joe's girlfriend.

We all kind of looked at Joe.

"Who's that?" Timothy asked. He looked a little angry. Or frustrated, maybe.

Joe looked at the ground for a second and gulped.

The woman smiled. "I work with your dad-"

"No." Joe said. He turned to Timothy. "Timothy, come here, I want you to meet someone."

Timothy came closer to us, watching his dad and the woman cautiously.

"Timmy, this is Dahlia. Uh, she's... She and I have been seeing each other. She's my girlfriend." Joe said.

Timothy frowned.

"Hi, Timothy. It's nice to finally meet you. Your dad talks about you all the time. He told me how proud he is of you." Dahlia smiled gently.

Timothy looked at her as if she was trash. Then he looked back at his dad. His eyes begging for an explanation.

"We've been seeing each other for about three months now.. I didn't want to bother you with it until I knew it was serious and... It is. Timothy, I'm falling in love with her."

Dahlia looked surprised for a moment. Then she just silently smiled to herself.

"I know it's sudden. I just don't want to keep it from you anymore. I hope you can accept her. She makes me happy." Joe smiled.

"She's not mom." Timothy answered.

"I know,"

"So what is she doing in our house?" Timothy snapped.

"Timothy." Joe begged.

"I know I'm not your mother." Dahlia spoke gently. "And I'll never try to be. I just want to make your father happy like he makes me. And maybe in time you and I can be friends?"

Timothy wouldn't even look at her. He only looked at his dad.

"Guess I was the only one that really loved mom." He said coldly. I could see Joe's heart smash into pieces.

"Timothy!" I stepped in but he walked away.

I looked at Joe and saw a tear run down his face.

Dahlia and I comforted Joe to the best of our abilities but he was so upset. And mostly worried about his kid cause it wasn't like Timothy to be so mean.

I knocked on Timothy's door, a plate of hot food in hand. When he didn't answer, I opened the door and found him in bed, sleeping.

I decided not to wake him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
200K 4.5K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
871K 29.3K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
320 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete