Vagabond ( Bangpink ×yn)

By elvkia_

A mistake which turned their whole life a mess a mess which was created by ego The story of Lee yn who's lif... More

An here
Intro
Intro
mafia Intro
where it all starts....
chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Intro Of Bangpink
an here
an here
chapter 8
9

chapter 2

392 14 0
By elvkia_

A lady in her 21 is beating a man without mercy... And today is the day she got abandoned...... So she was putting her anger on the man... The man who is the reason she got abandoned by her family...

After some time she aimed her gun at him and boom.... But before that...... She said " look here my dear UNCLE.... Didn't u miss me... She said with a smirk... The smirk got wider when she saw the man trembling in fear... And is not able to utter any word none other than a sorry... Which wasn't going to fix anything...... After killing the man she got out of her HQ( head quarter ) and drove back to her Home.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...