MASOOMIYAT ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - First sight
Chapter 2 - Gift of love
Chapter 3 - Anabelle birthday
Chapter - 4 Mei tera bhai nahi
Chapter 5 : Am I that special?
Chapter 6 : She is mine
Chapter 7 : Always on ur side
Chapter 8 - Tumse hi din hota hai
chapter 9 - It's hard to leave
chapter 10. Love is invincible
Chapter 11 - Ishq hai voh meri
Chapter 12 - Drenched in love
Chapter 13- Are you uncomfortable?
Chapter - 14 - Bhai hoga tera, baby hai mera 😕
Chapter 15 - Tara turns sweet 16❣️
Chapter 16 - Hard to say byee
chapter 17 - Dua mei hai tu🤞
Chapter 18 - Living together
chapter 19 - Trouble on first day
Chapter 20 - Carnival it is...
Chapter 21 - Shreya returns
Chapter 23 - Graduation day
Epilogue

Chapter 22 - A day with baby

810 147 13
By santhiyasuresh

Tara " please say yes na, I promise I will be good mother and I will take care of the baby well "

Veer " Yes you will be a good mother, I an cent percent sure but this is not the right age tara, y can't u understand, you r a baby yourself and how can you handle the other one. You don't know what and all baby does and how to manage, this is not a cakewalk thing baby "

Tara " I will learn, I just want a baby. Everyone doesnt know everything but they learn later, I will also learn. "

Veer sighed, he pulled her closer and she snuggled to him " we will discuss about this later and now sleep "

Tara " but "

Veer " I said sleep jaan "

She pouted and slept on him and he was thinking how to remove this thought from her, not that he doesn't want a baby with her but life is more than that. She is very small for all this and he wanted her to make her own identity and now this thought on her mind was little scary to him. All this was running in his mind and he couldn't sleep the entire night.

The next morning she woke up and saw him, he was sleeping in the sitting position, it was after dawn when he closed his eyes and moved a little making him open his eyes.

Tara " I m sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your sleep "

She apologized cutely and he smiled, be pecked her forehead and kissed her cheeks. She noticed him, he was looking visibly tired at the lack of sleep and his eyes were red a little making her panic.

Tara " What happen to you veer, y didn't u sleep.. Is it burning? "

She checked his forehead but thankfully no fever, just some tiredness.  He nodded no when her eyes have turned watery and she pulled him a little, made him lay on the bed and covered all the curtains.

Tara " sleep, don't u dare wake up now, I will make something for us and then will wake u, okay , you want anything else "

She looked at him with concern face and he nodded and signalled her to come closer , she went near to him and he just pulled her and cuddled her tightly making her look at him

Veer " you.. I want you "

He cuddled to her and she let him do whatever he want, he snuggled into her skin, wanting to feel the warmth and without any hesitance, she removed her top making him shock and suprised . She pulled him and he gladly blend into her arms, she put on her airpods and was listening to songs and he was sleeping. She drifted to sleep in middle holding him closer. 

They woke up after sometime, she was snuggling to him feeling sleepy , it was already post lunch and he decided to make something for then. He removed his hoodie and kept it near to her and walked to fresh up.  He walked outside and started preparing some food for her. She woke up missing his warmth and walked around to see where he is, hearing the utensils sound from the kitchen she walked in there, only to see a shirtless veer standing in just one piece, his shorts and his well toned abs was making her gulp. He was little sweaty as the water droplets passed from his throat down the abs and she felt herself hot. He turned to her sensing her and his eyes just travelled down her neck to her cleavage which was very much visible in her bralette. Their eyes were speaking the urge of desire in them and This was their most intimate moment in all these eyes. No touch needed, just their intense eyelock is enough to send shivers to both. 

The oven tinged making them come out of their intimacy world, he opened it and took out the Pizza which he made for her. She blushed looking down and wore his hoodie which she had in her hand.

Veer plated the pizza after some seasoning and moved towards the dining and she followed him there.

Veer was taking deep breath to control himself and then turned to her who was waking like bunny to him. His hoodie covered her till her midthigh and she looks like a school going girl in that.

Veer chuckled in mind, 
" and she wants a baby and i didn't sleep the whole night thinking about this "

She pulled his arms " What r u thinking "

Veer  " hmm nothing, I had a girlfriend who must be 20 oh sorry going to be 21, she is missing.. Did u see her anywhere "

He looked here and there pushing her aside and she made a huff face.

Tara " Don't make fun of me " she puffed her cheeks looking exactly like a cartoon.

Veer " fun, oh no no.. How can I make fun of you..nah baba nah, I can't do that sin "

Tara " You... Eiffel Tower "

She started chasing him and he was running around and finally, he sat on the chair and she settled on his lap pulling his hairs and he was shouting.

Veer " Bas bas meri maa, I m sorry "

Tara pulled away and looked at him with her hands on waist " Don't u know, gf ki sath no panga "

Veer " but when my gf looks this cute then what would I do "

He kissed her cheeks and she looked down in shy. She then realized their position and tried to move away but he pulled her more closer and kissed her softly making her squirm under his touch, she responded back and it turned more passionate. They pulled back and both at the same time
" I love you you "

She smiled and he settled her properly in his lap and feed her pizza.

.....................................................................

The other day, after a week, both were having a round of walk in the grocery store looking for things needed. They picked up few and he noticed how she was moving constantly towards the baby sections, after a while, he turned to see her missing, he called her name and after a search of 5 minutes, he found her in the corner of the supermarket playing with the baby. He called her and she turned, she gave him her best smile and he walked to them.

Tara " veer, meet juliana, she is cute naa  "

He nodded and pulled her out, he was pissed off and she could sense that, he didn't say anything but paid the bills and walked outside to the car. She tried to talk but he didn't. He straightway went to their kitchen and arranged the groceries and she helped him, he didn't say anything to her and she didn't liked his silence.

He drove out without saying anything and she ran to the gate asking him to stop.

Tara " where r u going veer, stopp " her voice didn't reach him as he drove off.

She was sitting in their room, just crying as he didnt come back even after 2 hours and he isn't picking her calls. 

Tara sent a voice mail " Please come back, I m sorry if I did any mistake, I wont do anything from now. Don't ignore me "

Just then the door opened and he was there, she ran to him and hugged him tightly whispering multiple sorries and he pulled her apart and looked at her face. 

Veer " what have u done to yourself, why did u cry so much jaan "

His voice was soft and that made her cry more and he hugged her tightly.

Veer " Stop crying jaan "

Tara "  you left me alone. U.. U.. were angry on me and you. You didn't talk to me.. I.. M... Sorry "

She was hiccuping and he nodded no. He cupped her cheeks " I can never leave you, without you I am nothing Tara. Yes I was angry, I panicked when u missed there and I was searching so much but you were in the corner playing with the baby, you didn't think about me leaving there, you know i would be sacred not finding u behind me but still your baby obsession, that pissed me off and I dont what to show my anger on you. So I left outside to calm myself "

Tara " every time u walk out to calm down but did u think about me, I was shit scared when you just left in anger, I was so scared thinking what if something happen to you. Please, dont leave me, I will bear your anger on me but not your ignorance "

Veer kept his forehead on hers and she breathed in his scent. He kissed her forehead " I m sorry, hmm we r having a guest coming in evening..be ready "

She nodded and he wiped he tears and kissed her cheeks. She smiled widely and kissed his chin making him go aww on her. 

.....................................................................

At evening,

The door bell rang and veer opened it, Tara peeked in to see a couple with a baby who must be around 15 to 17 months, she welcomed them with a smile and veer nodded at them.  They entered the living room and seated.

Veer "  Tara, They r my friends, Can and Stella and this is their baby girl "

Tara " Hiii, you guys look so good together and she is also so cute "

Stella forward the baby to Tara and she immediately picked her and kissed her cheeks, she started playing with her. They ate some snacks and talked for sometime.

Can " Okay buddy, thanks for the help and we will pick her up tomorrow evening , we owe you alot"

Veer " I should thank you that you r allowing us to spend a time with her. Tara will be so happy. And you don't worry we will take care of her "

Stella " Thank you veer and Tara, here is the list of things she does and she ates, i have everything in this basket. "

Veer " yes yes mam, we will take care of her. "

Tara was just being the spectator and she just smiled, the couple kissed the baby and walked out. Tara looked at veer and he smiled. 

Veer " They have to go somewhere and was wondering how will they take her, i just suggested them we will take care, since you have got baby fever recently,  I know you won't mind.  "

She smiled widely getting excited over the fact that baby is going to be with them.

They heard crying sound and turned to see baby wailing, they couldn't understand what happened and she thought may be the baby is hungry and started preparing her milk and he picked the baby and started moving to and fro, swaying her little.

Tara panicked when she started crying louder and then fastened her actions. She took the feeding bottle and went to the couch and asked veer to give her. The baby started sucking the bottle and since the nib was obstructed, milk didn't come and she doesn't know what to do. He then picked the bottle and using the nib pin, he widened the hole little and she started sucking the milk making then sigh.

After the milk session, she cleaned her mouth and veer helped her to change her dress since it's spoiled by little milk now.

Tara " Y she isn't cooperating to us "

She whined when the baby wasn't letting them put the T-shirt on and veer chuckled.

Veer " It's a baby my baby, so she won't cooperate like you want, we have to manage them as they r "

After their changing session, the trio played for sometime which was their happy moments. She was enjoying it. 

It was dinner time and she was trying to feed the baby who was running around, crawling sometime and hiding in the corner. Veer saw tara was getting tired and he tried to help her, he caught the baby and carried her in his arms, that made Tara to make her feed easier. 

Tara " you naughty baby, you made me run all the while "

Baby frowned and then slapped Tara on face making veer laugh and she opened her mouth wide. 

Tara " Did she just slap me "

Veer " She did, bcoz apparently for her, you taunted her and that's y " .

Tara shook her head and after struggling for hours, they made her eat the food and both slopped on the couch.

Tara " Get me food veer.. I m so tired "

He laughed and walked to kitchen, he came back and just then they smell something nasty and the baby started crying. 

Veer " she pooped, change her diapers. I will get her clothes "

Tara made a crying face and changed her diaper and baby looked at her with smile, that made her heart skipped a bit. Veer changed her clothes and it turned to be around 12 when they actually had their dinner..

They layed on the bed with the baby in the middle, they thank God that she slept without much efforts. Both were sleeping peacefully when a loud crying voice broke their sleep and they opened their eyes in jerk.

Veer " now what happened to baby "b

He picked her up but she asked crying continuously making them worried, tara made her milk and tried to feed her but she didn't. Then after sometime, she stopped crying and Tara checked her diaper to find it dirty.

Tara " She again pooped.  Wait, does the babies poop all the time or it's just her "

She was asking the question seriously and he looked at her like " are you serious ", she gave him sheepish smiled and then changed her diaper. She gave her the milk bottle and she sucked them, the time was around 3 in the midnight.  Tara looked at verge of falling asleep anytime soon.  She sighed, she is also feeling sleepy but the baby doesn't, she was actively playing around and jumping.. She was busy in her world and these two were just seeing her actions, sometimes laughing at her and sometimes going aww on her innocence.  It was morning 6 when the trio fall asleep and they woke up around 11 in the morning. 

She put the baby feeder on hot water and made cereals for her and some oats for them. Veer was playing with the baby and Tara was adoring their bond. But she felt bad as they didn't get time for themselves since yesterday. She chucked her thoughts and went outside, after running around and feeding the baby for 2 hours, they made her bath which was again a big task for both. Making her bath, they found themselves drenched. 

Veer " Lol we r drenched "

She turned to see him covered with sponge which they created for the baby and laughed at him.

Tara " Let's get her dress "

Veer " yeah "

The days passed by and they were just busy with handling her things and taking care of her.

Tara " Veer, come here na  "

Her zip was stuck and she needed his help but he wasn't coming there, so she walked out and saw him engrossed in the baby, she called him ,he turned to her and asked what.

Tara " veer come here "

Veer " What happen "

She turned to him and told about the zip, he was about to zip  her dress , just then he saw baby was up-to out the little toy in her mouth and he immediately went near her and took that out.

Veer " Oh God, Just a second, or else she should have swallowed it "

Tara looked at him but he was just concentrating on the baby making her sad. She changed her dress and then she was in her deep thoughts.

The sun set begins and thy were just being with the baby,Veer noticed her and but decided to talk later.

The couple came by around 6 and took their baby with them, they thanked veer Tara.

He picked her and she looked at him, they moved to their spot and he pecked her forehead.

Veer " what happened jaan "

Tara " I missed this, I missed us, I.. I dont know..hmm I love spending time with her but it's just only her the whole day, I missed us totally "

Veer " and now u get it, raising a baby is not easy. We all love kids Tara but the responsibility is bigger. More than love, it's the responsibility which plays the role. We give birth to a baby for our happiness but then neglect the responsibility, it's not fair right. "

She looked at him " What r u trying to say "

Veer swayed her like a baby " I m trying to say that, just one day with a baby and you felt like missing us, what about we have our baby at this stage. Do u think we can able to manger her or him at this stage, where we have so many things to explore among us. "

Tara thought for sometime, she was happy with the baby but at the same time, she couldn't manage her whole time. It's difficult and now she understands why he always says, they r noy at the right phase for the baby now. They have so many things ahead before they begin planing for the family and they need to concentrate on that. 

Veer " baby "

Tara " I understand now veer, I like babies and I was just thinking of the happiness having them but not the responsibility of handling them. You r right, we will have our baby when the right time comes and this is our time to explore each other love and strength "

Veer nodded happily, finally she understood and he was happy. She smiled at him and he kissed her forehead.

Experience is the wisdom of reality.

.....................................................................

Hiya I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 11.8K 44
Have you ever thought ..."what if" two crazy, mad, workaholic, self obsessed people get married without knowing their profession and only on the si...
5.9K 396 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...
4.2M 146K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
63.4K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...