Teen Titans X Reader (Male) |...

By Nivado111

When Y/N feels love for the first time in his entire life, will he be able to see through the voices of the p... More

Ch.1 - Just, Maybe...
Ch.2 - Save Me, Save Me
Ch.3 - The Anti-Climactic Section
Ch.4 - Sike!
Ch.5 - Like Sandpaper To My Ears
Ch.6 - The First Step Forward
Ch.8 - Staring Down The Darkness
Ch.9 - A Mother's Love
Ch.10 - One Flew Over The Raven's Nest
Ch.11 - The Many Shades of Rae
Ch.12 - Not A Date
Ch.13 - Fragile Beginnings
Ch.14 - Friends?
Ch.15 - Man In The One-Eyed Mask
Ch.16 - Well-Oiled Machine
Ch.17 - Scared Yet?
Ch.18 - Disarray
Ch.19 - Phantom Pasts
Ch.20 - Fetch
Ch.21 - Reunion
Ch.22 - Life Goes On
Ch.23 - Baptism By Fire
Ch.24 - Through A Dark Hallway
Ch.25 - Longing
Ch.26 - Past Lives
Ch.27 - Emptiness
Ch.28 - The Point Of No Return
Ch.29 - First Goodbye

Ch.7 - So Long...

3.6K 114 32
By Nivado111

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos..."

A certain grey sorceress levitated above her bed.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos..."

It was strange, her mind was clouded with a mysterious fog that she had never felt before.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos..."

Her sacred mantra was unable to bring her back to her center. This had only happened once before, when her father had cursed her and her ancestors with perpetual damnation.

She wasn't so sure this time.

As soon as Y/N stepped within 10 feet of her, a fog that disguised her demonic instincts began to form around her.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos..."

Why? Why now? Sure, the dork was kinda cute, but he was just an ordinary hero like her, right?

Eventually, Raven could no longer remain focused in her bedroom and proceeded up to the Titans Tower roof.

She always loved it up there. It was one of her safe spaces, distant from the ear-shattering noise brought upon by the emotions of her peers.

Raven had spent her entire life being purposely deprived of affection due to her emotion-driven powers. This meant that any social interaction, positive or negative, was like visiting another planet.

The view of the seemingly infinite ocean lit by the millions of stars in the sky, reminded her that she wasn't alone in this life.

There was someone out there who had to have understood her. Someone. Maybe that someone was closer than she thought.

As she approached the edge of the roof, she began to levitate in her lotus position, chanting her mantra.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos..."

"Rough night, huh?" A familiar male voice called out.

Startled, Raven let out a yelp, before falling to the ground in a heap. Y/N was sitting 10 feet away from her on the edge of the roof, staring out over the dimly light horizon.

"Oh, come on, I'm not that scary, am I?" Y/N said with a grin.

Raven grunted and stood up, clutching her temples.

"Whatever happened saying 'hi'?" Raven queried.

"Whatever happened to sleep?" He replied.

Raven sighed, "Sorry, I didn't realize you were up here, I'll leave."

Just as she proceeded to walk towards the door exit door, Y/N stopped her, "No, please, stay!"

She quizzically turned her head.

"It gets a little lonely this time of this night." Y/N continued.

"I'd... rather meditate alone," Raven quietly protested, turning away from him. "Besides, I just met you. If you knew what I was, you wouldn't want me around a second longer."

Y/N stood up, turning his body to face her.

"That cloak hides nothing, Raven," He began, "I've been around long enough to see through this charade. Am I... doing something wrong here?".

She stayed silent.

Y/N had grown quite suspicious of Raven over the past couple of days he had been with the Titans.

There was something within her.

The voices inside his head grew stronger when she was near.

2 Days Earlier...

"We really appreciate your help, Y/N," Robin said with a smile, pouring his new friend a glass of Diet Coke, "I've... never seen anyone work the field quite like you,",

The evening after the arrest of Cinderblock, the Titans were back at the Tower enjoying a ceremonial pizza night. The mission had been a surprising success.

Y/N was a little annoyed when he had to stay behind to wait 1 hour for the police to take the villain away, while the Titans went home.

"You're telling me you didn't previously notify the cops before you decided to wreck half the block?", Y/N asked.

"Nope, but you know the rule: You fix the crime, you do the time," Beast Boy replied.

"Man, this guy's a genius," Y/N mumbled to himself.

Despite the slight inconvenience, Y/N felt like he had done some good. There were people surrounding him that would pat him on the back, and smile at him when he looked their way.

He had never been exposed to these feelings of comfort in his life.

"Y/N, wanna try some of this vegan pizza? It's loaded with almond cheese and soybean chorizo!" Beast Boy held out Frankenstein's pizza to Y/N's face.

"What has this species come to?"

However, this crime against humanity did not distract Y/N from what really caught his eye.

Raven sat quietly on the other end of the Kitchen counter, her hood concealing her face, sipping on a nice warm mug of Herbal Tea. She looked so peaceful. Not to mention effortlessly beautiful. She didn't seem to realise the outward charm that she carried, and how alluring she was to onlookers.

Not to mention the occasional glances she would shoot at Y/N whenever she thought he wasn't looking.

It's always the quiet ones...

Present Time...

"I may not know you yet, Raven, but I know you well enough to understand this charade you're playing," Y/N continued. Despite his convicting words, his tone stayed very stoic and approachable.

After a brief moment of silence, Raven's eyes suddenly began to glow in a black aura.

"Oh no..."

Y/N suddenly felt his flight instincts kick into the auto-pilot. Unfortunately, this did not happen fast enough

Raven fired beams of black energy from her hands, hurtling Y/N toward the edge of the roof.

Y/N let out a scream in pain, as he felt his torso burn up like an oven. "This energy... I've felt it before..."

"I know what you are!" Raven shouted, levitating above Y/N like a vulture watching its prey. "Stay away from me!".

Y/N coward back in fear, "It can't be...", he said under his breath.

"Stay back!" Raven called, refusing to let her guard down. The newfound Titan was able to dodge her attack just in the nick of time.

"Raven, please, I don't want to hurt you, can you please jus-"

"And you never will be able to once you're sent where you belong!"

The Tower began to shake as Raven's magic began to overload.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"

Just as the magical essence was about to strike Y/N, his eyes began to glow white.

He fired his white-beaming energy from his eyes, as Raven continued to push her magic onto him.

"You have no idea what you're doing, Raven," Y/N's voice was low, yet broad and demanding.

"Shut up!" Raven fought back harder in response, strengthening the blow of her energy.

Y/N fought with his all to strengthen the energy beams from his eyes, as he began to visibly succumb to Raven's strength.

After some painful back and forth between the two heroes, Raven became too much for Y/N to handle.

Her magic shot him in the face, rendering a severe burn on his face.

He screamed in pain and collapsed on the floor, as Raven closed in on him.

"Raven, please, stop!" Y/N fought for his life. Never had he felt this endangered.

"What? Aren't you going to fight back?" 4 red eyes emerged on Raven's face, "You know what will happen if you don't!" Her voice was dripping with conviction.

He did know. But it was too late to fight back now. Now that his suspicions were true, he would rather not be there for what was said to happen.

If he had to die, then so be it.

She levitated over him, her hood lowering, exposing her face. She would've been beautiful if she wasn't about to kill a man.

She loaded her hands with magic aura, "So long, Y/N,"

As she was about to strike the blow, Y/N felt a tear stream down his right cheek.

I'm gonna miss this place...

Y/N closed his eyes, as he said his goodbyes to the world he never got to know.

• • • • • • • •

Hey guys! Thanks for reading today.

What will happen next?

Will Raven be charged for your death?

Will Raven come to her senses and will live happily ever after with you?

Or will gain the strength to fight back for the life you never got to live?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 56 21
Sequel idea of episode Spellbound from Teen Titans. Raven has been weird dreams of Malchior after trapping him in the book. Will he return to exact h...
535 94 21
After the traumatic events of his past Caleb has forged a new life for himself with Jason in a place nobody knows them, or so he thinks. Will him and...
10.9K 200 30
Your a super hero, well kid of a villain and a superhero and somehow find your way to the teen titans. Beastboy and you have a sudden connection but...
152K 3.5K 28
Living together doesn't necessarily mean that you have to really LIKE your roommates. That's quite clear with Raven and Beast Boy's rocky relationshi...