No Secrets Among Us // Enhype...

By _PurpleWorld_07_

Like many others, Hana was an Engene, who loved the boys of Enhypen with all all her heart. She never expecte... More

Hello
Character aesthetics
The fan meet
The second meeting
The others
Suspicious
Ambushed
Revealed
The Missing pieces
The past
The Necklace
Yule
Bora
Training
The funeral and after
A coincidence?
A Gift (or not)
HAPPY JAKIE DAY EVERYONE
A Secret Revealed
Happy Niki day!!
Comeback season
Confessions
Happy Wonniee Dayyyy <3
Date

Meeting The Wolf

95 5 1
By _PurpleWorld_07_

Hana turned, coming face-to-face with a....

Oh my gosh, he's handsome.

Bad idea, do not engage!

Hana's wolf screamed warnings in her head, but it was too late for her to turn back now.

"Sorry, are you alright?", the boy asked.

"Oh? yeah, I'm fine.", Hana smiled sheepishly.

"You look surprised.", the boy said, "So I thought maybe I startled you."

"No, I'm alright."

Hana don't engage!

Calm down, it won't be nice if I just turn and walk away.

Since when did you care about being nice?

There's a saying, 'keep your enemies close'.

It's because he's hot, isn't it?

Partly.

Weren't you crushing on that singer boy?

He has a name. And I just said this guy was hot, I'm not going to start liking him just because of that!

"Hi, are you listening?", the boy waved his hand in front of Hana's face. Hana flushed, "Sorry I was thinking about something."

"No problem. I was asking whether you're here with anyone?"

"Oh yes. I'm here with my friend. I better find her."

Hana turned to walk, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw the boy follow her, "Hey, I didn't get your name!"

Hana stopped, "Um... I'm Hana."

"I'm Wonhoo. It's nice to meet you!"

"Hana, there you are!", Sooji came to her, "I was looking for you!", she noticed the boy and turned to Hana, "Who's this?"

"I'm Wonhoo."

Sooji eyed him, "Nice to meet you.". She turned to Hana, "I've got everything so we can go now."

"Great."

Hana started to walk out with Sooji and the girls heard Wonhoo call out behind her, "See you later, Hana!"

Sooji whistled, "Handsome. Not as much as Sunghoon, but still handsome."

"He's a vampire."

Silence.

"Why am I not surprised?"

Hana rolled her eyes, smiling. Sooji grabbed her arm, "Hana, let's go to that fair!"

"Why?"

"I bet we'll find BTS merch."

"Haven't you had enough of BTS merch?"

"Never."

Hana shrugged, "Ok."

Sooji blinked, "That was easy—"

"Are we going with these bags?"

"Obviously not!"

.........................................................................

"Sooji, let's ride the roller coaster."

"You're crazy."

"Pleeeease."

"I'll go alone then."

"Wait, don't leave me alone!"

.

"HANA I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN WE GET OFF!"

"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"

.

"I'm gonna throw up.", Sooji held her stomach, "I'm so gonna throw up."

"Let's go!", Hana moved away, oblivious to her friend's suffering.

"You're enjoying yourself too much.", Sooji accused her, walking up to catch up, "Where are we going?"

Hana pointed to a stall, "They're selling BT21 key-rings. Let's go."

.

"Which one do you want?", Hana asked, as they reached the shop.

"Can't we buy all?"

"It's your money."

"Meanie."

Sooji walked away with a huff and Hana smiled, watching her go through the shelves of key rings.

"Are you guys here for BTS merch too?", Hana turned at the familiar voice that came from behind her,—

"Heeseung!"

The boy smiled, "Hello. We've not seen you guys in a while. Jake's been missing you. Don't tell him I said that though."

Hana smiled, "What are you doing here?"

"Niki's been wanting to come for a looong time." The boy laughed, "Someone told him this place sells BTS merch."

Hana laughed, "Sooji's here because of that too."

Heeseung grinned, "We've met BTS sunbaenim a few times and Niki hides his fanboying self well in front of them. He will also kill me if he found out I've told you this."

Hana giggled, "He's braver than me. If I ever had to go in front of any of the members, I'd die."

"Hey, that's a pretty necklace.", Heeseung's attention was drawn to the pendant around Hana's neck, "Um, is that moonstone?"

"What's moonstone?"

"I've heard that it's something used by werewolves, I've only ever seen it in pictures but it does look familiar. It's supposed to be very rare and apparently it makes the wearer stronger."

Hana geld up her necklace, "I don't know if this is moonstone. Mrs. Kim told me that my mother had left it behind for me. So far, it has helped me talk to my wolf."

"Your wolf?"

"It's kind of like another person living inside my head."

"That's... creepy."

Hana laughed, "It rather is, but I've gotten used to it. Besides she doesn't ever talk a lot!"

"Hi Hana, Hana!", the girl turned to see Niki approaching them, waving vigorously. "Hi Niki!", Hana waved back happily. "Why don't you come over to our place tonight?", Heeseung told her, "Sunghoon knows more about werewolves than I do. He might be able to help you."

"Alright we'll do that."

"Hi Niki! Heeseung!" Sooji walked over quickly, joining them. Hana turned to her.

"Are you done buying?"

The other girl hummed, "I bought a Tata for you. Is that good?"

"Thanks."

Sooji turned to the two boys, "Well what were you guys talking about?"

"Heeseung thinks Sunghoon may be able to tell me about my necklace. We're going over in the evening."

"Alright.", Sooji waved to the boys, "See you in the evening then!"

The two girls left.

.........................................................................

"Sooji, you ready?"

"Just a sec!", the girl jumped down the stairs, "Let's go!"

"I've told you not to run down the stairs." Mrs. Kim scolded, "You've already hurt yourself a few times because of it!"

"Sorry mum."

.

"You're finally here! We were starting to think you weren't gonna come."

"Sorry Jungwon, Sooji fell asleep."

"Hana stop embarrassing me, will you?"

"It's the truth though."

Hana's wolf spoke suddenly, you two are very noisy.

Why aren't you still asleep?

I'm in a new place with new people. I can't afford to be asleep.

What? But I've met them before.

You have, not me.

How does that work?

I'll tell you later.

"Oof—!!"

Hana whimpered, rubbing her head. A laugh echoed behind her, "You actually walked into the wall!"

"Please pretend you didn't see that!"

.

"Is that the necklace?" Hana turned towards Jake's voice and bumped into his chest, "Sorry, was that too close?"

"No, it's fine."

"That's a pretty necklace." He raised his hand touching it gently. Hana felt it grow warm on her skin.

That's the boy?

Yes.

Doesn't seem special.

Don't be mean.

Whatever.

"So you can talk to your wolf?", Sunghoon asked, "That's so cool!"

He's nice.

He's taken.

Maybe you could steal him?

ARE YOU INSANE?!

...

"Just so you know, you said that out loud."

"Sorry about that, she's quite annoying sometimes."

"So what's her name?"

"Her name?"

"You should give her a name. Since she's living too!"

"Oh, that's a good idea!"

"Miso!", Sooji grinned evilly.

Miso means 'smile'.

Do you want it then?

Not a chance.

"She doesn't like it."

"Why not!", Sooji started to fake cry, causing Hana to smile.

Make it winter.

"She wants it related to winter."

"You could call her Winter then."

Well?

Aren't they artists? Where's the creativity?

I don't hear you making suggestions.

Where's the fun of deciding your own name?

Hana rolled her eyes, "She doesn't like it either."

"Then, how about Yule?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 964 28
Y/n an ordinary girl with warm blood, lost her parents in an car accident. One day met a vampire ๐Ÿฆ‡ who don't believe in love. Will she be able to ch...
11.9K 828 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
113K 2.8K 40
โ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. โž Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
40.8K 1K 42
"๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ์ฃฝ์€ ์ฑ„๋กœ ํ”ผ๋Š” ๊ฝƒ์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ" Eunhye was your avaerge undergraduate getting ready to start at her new college. She did fairly well academic...