𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐦...

By awhrenaii

𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

b l o o d

932 9 3
By awhrenaii

Mattheo Riddle

i layed on madeleines bed as she walked into the hallway to go on the phone.

i couldn't think right now.. i dont know why.

everything was so blurry and i had nothing on my mind.

madeleine then walked back into the room and looked at me, laying her hand on the door.

'its for you, theo.' she smiles, sitting on her bed.

'the phone? it better not be my father.' i groan, pushing myself off her bed and into the hallway.

i leaned on the wall, picking up the phone and putting it to my ear.

'hello?' i said, rubbing my eye. im too tired for this bullshit.

'hey thomas.' i heard axel speak on the other line. my eyes quickly darkened and i felt my jaw tighten.

'why are you trying to talk to me?' i whisper low enough for madeleine to not hear.

i look over at her and softly smile.

'i think it would be an appropriate time for us to discuss a way for me to kill madeleine.' he asked, i could practically hear the smirk on his lips.

'well dont.' i whisper, quickly cutting him off.

'what has gotten into you, thomas? your doing this for me, for your father, thats the only reason why you're around her.' he snarled.

'call me at an appropriate time.' i snap, quickly hanging up the phone and inhaling a sharp breath.

in school? really?

-

Madeleine Black

i had detention with umbridge today, and i knew it was gonna be the worst

nobody likes her.. and i hell dont like even seeing her in the hall.

but i had to come anyway.

i walk inside her room, moving my hair out of my face.

'ah, here you are mrs black.' umbridge smirks.

'yeah im here.' i said, rolling my eyes.

'do not give me attitude, now sit.' she said, pointing at the chair right next to her.

i sigh heavily and walk over, sitting in the chair and crossing my legs.

'so i heard your failing, is that true?'

'yeah.'

'and how do you think we can fix that?'

'we?' i ask, raising my eyebrows.

'answer the question.' she snapped. i sighed heavily and sucked in my cheek.

'i guess i could try harder? i dont know.'

'good. now i want you to write that down.' she said, putting her arms behind her back.

'write it down?' i ask confused.

'yes.' she said, grabbing a piece of paper and a quill, placing it on the table in front of me. 'write, i must try harder over and over till its in your mind.'

'theres no ink.' i said, looking up at her.

'oh that wont be necessary.' she smiles. creepy.

'but what will it do if i write it?'

'it'll help.'

'and if i dont?'

'hey.' umbridge snaps, slapping me and glaring at me.

i gasp and hold my hand up to my cheek, staring at her in shock.

'dont talk back. write. now.' she said, hed eyes pointing to the paper.

'jesus.' i scoff, picking up the quill and writing.

i must try harder.

i must try harder.

i musttt

i lightly gasp, clenching the quilt in my hand as i felt a sharp stinging pain.

i look at my other hand, seeing blood rush between my fingertips and onto the table.

i must try harder was being carved into my hand.

i flutter my eyes shut and inhale a sharp breath, clenching my other hand into a fist.

'now do you understand the consequences?' umbridge snapped at me.

i quietly cry out in pain, dropping the quilt and feeling hot blood draw down my arm.

'deep down you know you should be punished.' she said. i shut my eyes tighter and breathed heavily.

'keep writing.' she said calmly, putting her arms behind her back and watching me.

i bit my lips, picking up the quilt slowly and writing once more till i filled the entire paper.

'there, understood your lesson?' umbridge asked.

'yes.' i mutter.

'good, you may leave. i expect you to be better next time.' she smiled proudly.

'psycho bitch.' i mutter under my breath as i walked to the door.

i opened it and quickly walked out, seeing mattheo leaning on the wall.

his eyes quickly flew to the dried blood on my lower arm and the carving into my hand.

'oh my god.' he breathes out. i inhale a sharp breath, forcing back the tears forming in my eyes.

is this her type of punishment? torturing kids till she gets her way.

'come here.' he said, pulling his arm around to my back, softly rubbing it as he walked me up to my dorm.

he opened the door and lead me to my bed.

'ill be right back, hold on.' he said, walking into my bathroom.

i sat on my bed, looking down at my hand.

i must try harder

try harder my ass.

'here.' mattheo said, walking back into the room with a bandage wrap.

'i dont need all that.' i whisper, placing my hand on top of the other.

'you do.' he said, sitting next to me and turning to face me.

he pulls my hand towards him as he starts wrapping the bandage around my hand.

'im sorry this happened, that bitch needd to control herself.'

'its fine, i just need to try harder.' i said.

'no, dont push yourself. none of this is your fault. you're trying your hardest.' mattheo spoke assuringly, cupping my cheeks and .kissing my forehead.

'mattheo riddle having a soft spot for me?' i sarcastically gasp.

'shut up.' he says, rolling his eyes and softly chuckling. 'are you okay though?'

'i will be.' i smile.

'cmere.' he smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

i couldn't help but let a small smile appear on my lips as he pulls me down so hes spooning me.

'ill always protect you..' he he whispers, running his hands through my hair while the other lays on top of my hand, his thumb softly rubbing the bandage.

'always..'

-

i walk outside and quickly pull out a blunt, putting it up to my lips.

'maddy!' i heard brooke call out. i turn around and smile brightly at her, scanning her outfit and her perfect black hair.

'hey abi!' i smile brightly, pulling out a lighter.

'what are you doing out here?' she ask, looking around at the empty land.

'needed a smoke, snaps yelled at me last night.' i said, rolling my eyes as i light my blunt, inhaling the smoke down to my lungs.

'understandable.' she shrugs. 'i hate that im related to him.'

once i heard those words my eyes widened as i accidently inhale quickly, the smoke hitting my lungs unexpectedly.

i started coughing roughly and pulling the blunt out of my mouth.

'you okay?' she softly chuckled. i nodded quickly, trying to catch my breath.

'you related? i- im so sorry- i mean not thats your related i just.. im gonna stop talking.'

'no, its fine.' she smiles, grabbing my blunt between my fingers. 'its sad.'

'so your name is brooklyn snape?' i ask, raising my eyebrows.

'brooklyn is my middle name, im not a huge fan of my first name.' she softly chuckles, putting the blunt between her lips.

'i learn something new about you everyday.' i said, softly laughing.

'hey, what happened to your hand?' she asked, blowing out the smoke from the blunt.

i looked down at the bandage wrapped around my hand and inhale a sharp breath.

'i accidentally cut myself, no big deal.' i said, forcing a smile up at her.

'that big? jeez.'

'yeahh, never trust me with a pair of scissors.' i nervously laugh.

'so much happened today.' she softly laughs.

'what happened?' i ask confused.

'you didn't hear?' she asked. i shake my head at her, still waiting for an answer.

'umbridge was hexxed last night.' she shrugged.

'really?' i said, trying to act shocked.

but i think we all know who it was.

-

'pansy throws a party like every week.' mattheo said.

'i know but i really wanna go.' i whine, looking up at him.

'we'll go next week.'

'we cant, pumpkin patch.'

'i forgot about that.' he breathes out. 'fine, we'll go. but your staying by my side.'

'ill be careful, i promise.' i smile at him, placing my hands on his cheeks and kissing him softly.

i felt his smirk on my lips as he kisses back, his hands flying to my waist.

'and i found the best outfit for tonight.' i smile, quickly bending over in front of him and reaching under my bed.

'princess.' he smirked, his hands laying on my hips as he grinded into me roughly.

i gasp, gripping onto the bed for balance.

'mattheo!' i said, getting up and glaring at his stupid smirk.

'what? i didn't do anything.' he smirked, grabbing my face roughly and kissing me.

i dont understand this guy, one second he's so sweet and the second he's horny.

i softly hum, placing my hand on top of his and kissing him back, the kissing getting rougher each second.

he slipped his tongue in my mouth.. my cold piercing moving against his tongue.

he lays me down on the bed.. with him on top of me as his hand runs up my shirt.

i felt his cold rings against my skin as he lifted up my shirt, gripping my breast roughly.

i softly gasp. his lips connecting with my neck in a snap.

'mattheo, the party..' i spoke, gasping when he pinched my nipple.

'we'll finish before the party.' he mumbled, kissing down my neck to my collarbone.

'we better.' i whisper, fluttering my eyes shut when he sucked harshly on my skin.

mattheos hands quickly flew from my breast and down to under my skirt, running his hand higher and higher up my thigh.

'you better hurry.' i softly chuckle at him.

'i will, princess.' he smirked, kissing my neck one last time and then leaning down, kissing my inner thigh.

i shut my eyes, placing my hand on the sheet to grip later.

i know ill need it.

'your so wet.' mattheo chuckles, brushing his fingers on my thong.

'can i?' he asked, looking up at me.

i nod i response, feeling him push my thong aside.

'words, mi amor.' he said, slipping a finger inside me and quickly pumping in and our.

'yes.' i breathe out, throwing my head back and shutting my eyes tightly.

i quickly grip onto the sheets as he slipped another finger inside me, his thumb rubbing my clit.

'oh god.' i breathe out, my hand getting tangled into his curly hair.

i arched my back.. feeling a burning sensation in my stomach.

he smirked, looking up into my eyes as he kissed my inner thigh, getting closer and closer to my clit.

he curled his fingers inside me, making me cry out in pleasure.

'im gonna cu-'

i was quickly cut off when he quickly removed his fingers out of me, licking them clean before replacing them with his tongue.. catching me off guard.

i squeezed my thighs together, feeling my stomach tighten.

'dont do that.' mattheo growled, his hands gripping my thighs and spreading them wide.

i felt his tongue dip back into me, deeper then before flicking up and down.

his hands pushed my hips down as he eats me out like a man starved.

i was a moaning mess under him, but i still wanted more.

screw it, the party can wait.

'mattheo.' i moan out, gripping tighter onto his hair making him groan into me.

he smirked against me before kissing my clit and getting up.

i whine, feeling my stomach slowly loosen.

'why'd you stop?' i ask, looking up at him as he lays his hands back on my hips and flips us around so im straddling him.

'i want you to cum while im inside of you.' he smirked, running his hands down my curves.

'oh yeah?' i said, a small smirk curving on my lips.

'fuck yeah.' he said, grabbing my face and kissing me roughly.

i grind myself onto him, moaning in his mouth.

'do you have a condom?' he ask, quickly pulling away and catching his breath.

'im on the pill.' i said, pulling off his belt with one hand.

'even better.' he smirks, watching my movement as i pull down his boxers teasingly slow. i wanted to see how long it took for him to budge.

'dont test me.' he growls. i look up at him and smirk.

'or what?'

'or ill fuck you till you cant think straight.'

'please do.' i beg, a small smirk appearing on my lis as i line him up with my entrance.

'are you sure?' i ask him.

'i wouldn't want anything else.' he said, laying his hands on my hips.

i softly smile before pushing him inside of me, filling me completely. it hurt but felt so good..

i softly moan, throwing my head back and giving mattheo more access to my neck as he leaves a mark anywhere he can.

he groans in my ear, sharply thrusting his hips forward.

i soft moan leaves my lips as i flutter my eyes shut, rolling my hips on top of him.

'take it like i know you can.' he growls, thrusting deeper inside me.

my stomach tightened once again, i cant cum already.. thats so embarrassing.

but the pleasure was building up in my stomach with each thrust.

i clenched around him, another moan slipping out of my mouth.

'cmon princess.. i know you can take it.' he smirked, pounding into me while his fingers pinch my nipple.

'im gonna cum.' i breathe out, running my hand down his abs.

'cum for me, mi amor.' he whispered, kissing down my neck as he pounded into me deeper.

that threw me over the edge.

i shut my eyes tightly, my thighs shaking violently as i came.

i felt my stomach loosen, a soft moan leaving my lips once more before mattheo let out a groan, coming inside me.

i let out a long breath and slowly pulled out, falling beside him.

his hand fell onto mine, gripping tightly.

'we are not having another round.' i spoke sternly, looking at him.

'just a thought.' he smirked, kissing my hand as he kept eye contact with me.

suddenly we heard music blast downstairs, making me softly laugh.

'i told you we'd finish before the party.' he said.

'shut up.' i laugh.

-

Mattheo Riddle

i walked down into the slytherin common rooms with madeleines arm wrapped around mine, watching everyone dance around or drink.

'jesus.' i mumble, looking around trying to see if anyone i knew were around.

i look down at madeleine, who was tightening the bandage on her hand before looking up at a young girl who was running up to her.

oh fuck.

'hey brooke! nice seeing you here.' madeleine smiled.

'hey! and whos this?' the young girl smiles, turning to me.

'oh brooke, this is mattheo. mattheo, this is brooke.' maddy smiles as she introduces us.

'nice to meet you, mattheo.' brooklyn smiles, holding out her hand.

'nice to meet you, brooklyn.' i said as i glare at her.

'okayy.' she whispers, quickly putting her hand back to her side. 'well im gonna go have a drink.. have fun!'

'we will!' madeleine smiles as she watches her walk off, before turning back to me.

'why were you being rude?'

'i dont know, she seems like bad news.' i lightly snarle, watching brooke walk out.

'shes nice, you just gotta warm up to people.' she smiles, removing her arm from mine and running up to pansy.

'shes gonna get lost one day.' i breathe out before walking over to the drinks, putting a cigarette in my mouth as i do so.

'hey.' blaise said, coming up beside me and pouring some liquor in his cup.

'hey, blaise.' i said, pulling out my lighter and pulling it up to my cigarette.

'did you see that girl that was talking to madeleine?' he asked.

'brooklyn?' i ask, pulling the cigarette out of my mouth, a small line of smoke following it.

'yeah, shes kinda cute.' he said, looking around at the crowd.

'what about astoria?'

'we never made it official, shes not ready for a relationship.' he shrugged.

'oh. i thought you guys were.' i shrugged, taking another long drag of my cigarette.

'nah, i wish. shes amazing, but i can wait.' he said, drinking the liquor.

'she'll probably come around.' i shrug at him.

'yeah, she might.' he said, looking at astoria from afar. 'hows you and maddy?'

'fine, why?'

'just asking, i saw her talk to some guy today and thought—' he quickly cut himself off once he realized what he just said.

'what guy?' i snarled, quickly snapping my head towards blaise.

'i.. uhm.' he quickly swallows and looks down at his drink.

'what guy blaise?!' i snap at him, clenching my fist.

'i dont know, it was some hufflepuff!'

'jesus.' i scoff, putting out my cigarette and walking towards madeleine.

i heard blaise call out my name but i completely ignored him as i walked up to madeleine.. my arm slithering around her waist and pulling her to me.

'hey love.' she softly chuckles, placing her arm around mine as she looked back at pansy.

'can we talk?' i whisper in her ear.

'yeah sure.' she smiles. 'hold on pansy.' said said, moving my arm from her waist and walking out of the common room.

'whats up?'

'uhm, i heard you were talking to some hufflepuff today.' i said, looking at her sternly.

'who?' she said, confused.

'i dont know, some hufflepuff. anything ring a bell?' i said.

'no.. i dont— oh noah!' she said, raising her eyebrows from the memory. 'uhm.. the lockdown a couple months ago, i was in a room with him and we're kinda friends? not completely sure.'

'just friends?'

'yeah. why, you scared?' she smirked teasingly.

'no; im just wondering if i have to fight someone.' i softly laugh.

'you cant fight everyone to get your way.' she rolls her eyes, trying to hide her smile.

'i always get my way.' i smirk, grabbing her face and kissing her.

-

words: 3092

hope u guys enjoyed :) n sorry for the really bad smut my mind went completely blank LMFAO

AND THANK U SO SO MUCH FOR 300 READ, THANK U!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 15.9K 76
Freya loves Sirius Black, but is too scared to tell him. * * * * Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind? Or do I have to find the gut...
326K 9.3K 39
'We'll 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
1M 35.2K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...
5.2K 116 19
✎ ✎ ✎ "So are you going tonight?" He asked. "Going where?" I crossed my eyebrows, straight up confused. He raised his eyebrows, "You really don't kno...